Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 10:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best sources to learn trading  (Read 17514 times)
icons6

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:36:40 PM

I think the best source to learn trading is to gather some information about the trader who make the best shot in trading.For example,know the top ten trader and read some article about them.They give some tips how to trade.You can copy what are the strategies of them.And try to apply what you learn from them.
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
The best sources to learn trading, in my opinion is the best source for how to learn this trade is the strong understanding of this trade. They endure should read and understand the all the mechanics of this trading. Must also learn to research to further understand how to do it.
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:40:20 PM

I use this forum as a good source in trading. I am also part of the discord party of aventus. In there gabx is sharing his ideas, signals and etc. I feel so lucky about that I am part of a community that are good traders. I am a newbie trader and I learned many things in there. The bitcointalk forum, books on trading and websites on trading would really increase your knowledge on bitcoin. Get in touch with experts on trading. Sit with them for a week through out their trading journey
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

My suggestion is this forum is best thing you have you can learn each and everything about trading, on this forum here a lot of people with years of experience are ready to help you just ask a question everyone will help you to learn. For me, the best sources to learn trading are found here in this forum because there are many members here are a great tradersp
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

I use this forum as a good source in trading. I am also part of the discord party of aventus. In there gabx is sharing his ideas, signals and etc. I feel so lucky about that I am part of a community that are good traders. I am a newbie trader and I learned many things in there. The bitcointalk forum, books on trading and websites on trading would really increase your knowledge on bitcoin. Get in touch with experts on trading. Sit with them for a week through out their trading journey
Yes, You are so true in this regard. Google has everything about trading and investing and every other source of income you can even think about. Many articles are there to read and you will get the abstract of what is trading actually. The best ways of learning trading is watching videos on YouTube as well as reading articles on Google related to that of trading
hnsq1

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

Make a mental note when you think it is a good time to buy, and see if the price goes your way,

learned from trading altcoins by starting out a small trade everyday

and you can always learn youtube, forum, blog, price analysis article and also from tradingview.com

thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

Through browsing and research about trading you can get an idea about trading.  By exploring in this forum and by reading the post from other bitcoin users you can get a good relevant information about bitcoin.

Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:28:03 PM

The surest way to learn how to trade is to go to training for a trader. With it, you will very quickly learn to trade and most importantly - do not lose your money.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

Out of basic principle and techniques - that you can find anywhere for free - you need only a lot of practic with a good trader.
Please note that the biggest parts os success in trading is not technic but psichology
Well for me the best sources to learn trading is the youtube because i only learn to trade by watching videos on youtube and i really learn a lot by watching video on youtube and i also think that asking for advice with the expert on trading is we will also be a best source to learn trading.

mafia15

Activity: 245

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

The best way to learn and feed your brain .. by watching youtubes , reading blogs and articles, and dont forget google also.
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
There are many websites that offer the basic knowledge of the crypto market that you can study for free. This forum is also a place where you can study and discuss all issues related to cryptocurrency, my knowledge is mostly learned from this forum. You should invest in basic knowledge seriously before investing in this market, do not rush before invest
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

Through browsing and research about trading you can get an idea about trading.  By exploring in this forum and by reading the post from other bitcoin users you can get a good relevant information about bitcoin.
- Yeah, this forum really own a lot of good knowledge to help us become a real trader, it includes simple knowledge and in-depth knowledge, experience and sharing of information from other traders, it is sufficient for learning trading. In addition, many people suggest we should learn through youtube and from other traders, it's also a good idea, but everything is just words and experiences in the past, the best source to learn trading is to go into practice, after many failures and experience from the reality, we will know trading

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

The surest way to learn how to trade is to go to training for a trader. With it, you will very quickly learn to trade and most importantly - do not lose your money.
For me the best sources to learn trading is by watching videos on youtube and reading a lot of things in this forum and after reading or watching videos to learn trading, we should do it immediately and we should start trading on poloniex trading, because we can practice to do trading on poloniex.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
the majesty

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:22:57 PM

There are so many ways someone can learn on particular trade, there are so many sites on the internet that could be of help by visiting them, that's when someone can get idea of what he or she wants
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

You can't really "learn to trade".
I mean, to start it's very simply, you have just to learn the basic and the plattform instruction.
but after that, it's a longlife learning: you can bet that even the more experienced trader make mistakes.
Oh, don't trust who offers payed "coaching" or "secrets": it's a scam.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

Try also in youtube, there are many videos there that is for tutorial in trading. Like on how to read different chart, you can also there on how to read different pattern in trading. It  may help you, try also the channel in youtube of DataDash. You can really learn on him. Just watch the videos.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

The best source for me to to learn trading is forum. This forum have a lot of informartion about trading that gives a lpt of information about the coin you want to buy or the upcoming coin.  You can visit the ann thread of a coij and you will see the information and for sure if you have plan to buy coin you can choose.  Because you can predict the possible coin will increase in the future.  You can try to watch also in youtube that you can use to trade.
Outlaw79

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:01:14 PM

In my opinion there should be first the strategy to be determined. It should be suitable with your character, behavior. You can start from here and apart from that you can start learning.
Also it has more foundations then you think. You have to learn many things which among are market, finance, money management, exchanges, coins, news etc.
You can start by video tutorials from youtube as stated before, as well as exploring the internet to learn reading charts and patterns. This is news driven market, you should be following a number of people from different sources, youtube, twitter, bitcointalk, news sites etc.
Good luck
Snowys

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

Out of basic principle and techniques - that you can find anywhere for free - you need only a lot of practic with a good trader.
Please note that the biggest parts os success in trading is not technic but psichology
Just like you I trust in patience for trading and for investing. There are a lot of sites that will help you learn trading like easy way is watching videos and articles reading about trading of bitcoin that expert use to post or share. It is very important to be patient in all kind of investment and trading but in case of crypto you will have to be over patient because it has a lot of time to increase and then if once increasing time get start then it use to reach the peak so just be patient and trade if you are well experienced.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

Well, I can only say that everything on bitcointalk or anywhere on the internet teaches about trading, these are just theories, it is not realistic, we will not be able to get too many benefits when we read these things. So, I suggest that if anyone wants to learn about trading, they should learn the basics from this forum or on the internet, then they should spend a small amount for testing and participate in real trading, that will quickly improve their skills and knowledge, practice is always a necessity, theory is only sub
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: