Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best sources to learn trading  (Read 17504 times)
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

Those people experienced a lot of things when it comes to trading. As they said experienced is the best teacher so i think it is very effective if youre going to ask those expert in the field of trading. I was a beginner in the trading world. I know trading from a friend who gets a big advantage from trading. so i was interested to try it. I started looking for some knowledge from various sources from the internet or books. but for me that is not enough. Because dsana only limited to theory without any real evidence
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

Those people experienced a lot of things when it comes to trading. As they said experienced is the best teacher so i think it is very effective if youre going to ask those expert in the field of trading. I was a beginner in the trading world. I know trading from a friend who gets a big advantage from trading. so i was interested to try it. I started looking for some knowledge from various sources from the internet or books. but for me that is not enough. Because dsana only limited to theory without any real evidence
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!

There are so many ways someone can learn on particular trade, there are so many sites on the internet that could be of help by visiting them, that's when someone can get idea of what he or she wants

I actually wonder why you have to tell everyone where that you need about trader sources and that you are in need of sites? You know what, I am hesitant to give you some even tho you are just a guard. Remember that everything is one click away so that means your questions are not true to its queries. I mean it is actually nonsense

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Haiduongbg

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

From my trading experience, the best source to learn trading is learn from your own experience. I read a lot of guides and trading books (technical and fudamental analysis). I learnt the most from my own experience, especially when I made a wrong position.
Prince786

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:39:35 PM

I learned the trade of YouTube videos because it gives you a fair and real knowledge of how trading works and after watching many videos, I started trading in small amounts and gained real-life experience of trading.But I think, The forum is the best source to learn more about trading.
carlo.marino

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:18:18 PM

forums like Bitcointalk
Darmanin

Activity: 119

Glab Trotter

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

forums and forex helped me to learn the basics
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:35:44 PM

Yes learning it from youtube is very useful they will teach you alot, live demo with lots of tools, but reading candlesticks are very hard to study. You should have patience. We need to study the fundamentals and master the technical anaylsis.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

Yes learning it from youtube is very useful they will teach you alot, live demo with lots of tools, but reading candlesticks are very hard to study. You should have patience. We need to study the fundamentals and master the technical anaylsis.
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:14:11 AM

You can either buy expensive courses or look on youtube. By now, you will find enough good material on youtube to move your first steps in trading.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:12:20 AM

Many sources we can use, like in youtube there are a lot of videos that can teach you to become a good trader and this forum is one of the best, we do not have to hesitate to ask and ask for advice from seniors and most of them are happy to give advice.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:35:06 AM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
the better way to learn trading is by yourself,because the capability and skills in trading comes out from experiences,we need to fail for many times before we can figure out what are the reasons we've failed and what to do next so it wont happen again,or lessen the probability of losing.and in regards to sources i have some on my telegram,but those are not accurate though enough to have some vision on what coins to follow or to trust and buy.if you want to know them.just pm me and i will be happy to share
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:44:19 AM

I became knowledgeable trader and it is because of this forum. I earn many dollars everyday because of the trading. We can improve our trading skills and techniques if we will read and study the different post in this forum.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

This forum is the best source of information about the trading world. You can learn a lot of information here by reading many posts and articles about trading. Another way to learn about trading is to just try it out.

The great thing about trading cryptocurrencies is that there is no set fee or minimum fee for trades. This allows you to trade small amounts to experiment with trading to see what strategies or methods work for your situation.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:44:59 AM

For me one of the best sources in learning how to trade is this forum. With the actual experiences of the members of this forum you will be able to learn and of course you should atleast try to do the actual trading for you to know what to do and dont’s

seroja17

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:10:00 AM

One more component that can not be abandoned is fundamental analysis. Given the actual price driven by buyers and sellers whose behavior can be influenced by fundamental news sentiment, it is mandatory for beginners to know the importance of the role of fundamental factors in trading. In addition, good learning media should also provide fundamental analysis support by presenting important and up-to-date news.
riyand

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:04:00 AM

There are many sources through which  you can get knowledge and learn about trading.so Bitcoin forum is the best option for get knowledge about trading.you can also get knowledge by watching videos on YouTube and read articles on google.you can also read the crypto news everyday for increase your knowledge and skills about trading.you can also get knowledge from your any friend who have knowledge about trading.so think this all sources are enough for learn trading and increase your trading skills.but most important thing is you need to do practice because practice makes a man perfect.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

There are many many resources for trading. You can check youtube, there are many channels in youtube that is really good for newbie. Just use the keyword and search to youtube. Try to first study how to use exchange, how to use different trading tools. Good luck to you.

khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

The forum is the best site in my opinion.Because here you will find everything.If you give some time each day in the forum then you will know everything.Here you will find everything easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: