Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best sources to learn trading  (Read 17506 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:23:21 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
I think you can refer to the classes taught by those who are not serious about studying and learning on the internet. To be able to trade successfully, you need to know technical analysis. Comply with market monitoring to be able to map out specific investment plans. You also need to be able to feel the market to be able to buy at the lowest price and sell at the highest price.
Good luck

You're right, as we all know internet is the source of everything even how weird question thay we want to ask. Trading is not easy which you need further informations even your source of learning is through internet but not all you've been learned is enough. Also, asking further informations from your friend can help you a lot which they can guide you and make sure that only those trusted friend you will approach. Lastly, from different source of knowledge about trading which the only your own techniques and strategies will apply.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

You can learn about trading through YouTube .You can learn how to trade by watching on it and some experiences shared through YouTube and also there are some threads in this forum about trading.theres a lot of information that will add to your knowledge and some tips to be successful in trading.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!

the best source to learn in trading herein bitcointalk forum in this section you can fin more tips tha latest news about the pump and dump and discussion for the trading strategy. in most thing to i suggest with read the investopia us toyur starting guide for your trading job just search in google www.investopia.com or the binary option trading school.

Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:10:58 AM

Babypips.com and investopedia.com are way to go. They're general trading but the concepts preserve and you'll understand what people here are saying and doing.

One aspect you need to keep in mind is that prices of cryptocurrencies are heavily news-based totally. One well written Twitter message and a coin with a 500 million market cap can cross double in some hours. So while looking at large price movements, it's frequently just need based.
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:56:08 AM

The main components used by a participant in trading on the exchange are the following: schedule; orders sell, buy for sale and purchase; history of concluded deals; trading volumes held on the stock exchange. To understand the basics of the exchange, it is worth considering all these elements separately.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:14:44 AM

There is no source,stock and crypto market works on different basis.stock are controlled by government so you will see a difference in manipulation .you can use general tactics with graph in crypto market but it will be 50/50 as crypto is controlled by whales,bot and hype.so you should have time to time info of coin you are going to invest to gain profit.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:49:15 AM

There is no source,stock and crypto market works on different basis.stock are controlled by government so you will see a difference in manipulation .you can use general tactics with graph in crypto market but it will be 50/50 as crypto is controlled by whales,bot and hype.so you should have time to time info of coin you are going to invest to gain profit.
Trading is something that has to come from the experience by the previous trading we can get to know more and will get experience. And also by discussion can gain knowledge in trading. No definite sources or notes are there to learn the trading. From the past development can learn about it.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

Trading is something that has to come from the experience by the previous trading we can get to know more and will get experience. And also by discussion can gain knowledge in trading. No definite sources or notes are there to learn the trading. From the past development can learn about it.
Yes, experience is all for this field. Trading is not a job can learn easy from anyone, because it needs you spend something to get your experience. Paid some money to buy experience from others can not help you understand the nature of trading and improve your trading skills.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

This is internet world.google can answer all the question in the world since we all needed some answers.but better focus here in bitcointalk as all the details we will be needing for preferences...though social media now has many advices but this forum has everything,try to cope with all the section here and would be enough for our needs
aaacourt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

Everyone has different skill sets, and these skill sets should determine you're style of trading. There is not one definitive method of trading that should be adopted by everyone. Digest as much information as possible and play to your strengths
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

This is internet world.google can answer all the question in the world since we all needed some answers.but better focus here in bitcointalk as all the details we will be needing for preferences...though social media now has many advices but this forum has everything,try to cope with all the section here and would be enough for our needs
- Google or forum or social networking, all is just basic knowledge and can be said is not so practical because the world of trading always contains many interesting stories, unexpected situations always happen, if we want good for us, we should go into practice, using the small amount of capital and day trading. Continual analysis and improvement of skills, accumulated experience from the fact, we will quickly adapt to trading, the best teacher to teach us about trading is failure and reality, other things just theory and should only refer

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
PIMPdev

Activity: 586
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

i think better if u find a good utube blogger who have years practical in trading , they can teach u alot for free . dont buy any vip signals for trading ane make 10000% per week for 200$ per months its only scammers sell this signal . tech uself abit everyday in 2-3 years u will have a good education in trading and will start make some profit from that . remember in this year we will have good option to make big profit from crypto !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!

Being eager to learn trading or anything about bitcoin would be a good start for those who are interested and striving to earn good profit. There are social forums that would provide you information and even gives you chances to ask random questions about crypto currency. There are also articles that could be found in google that would give you enough information that you need.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

Tradingview is the singular best resource I have had during my trading days and that is because of the community interaction. There are some applications out there that are better in specs and technicals but because tradingview has a community, it out right crushes anything else.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

there are not much sources for us to learn trading crypto because it is too new and not much people really success with crypto trading, i personally like to learn trading from experiences and reading about trading methods on google and in this bitcointalk forum very common, practising and learning from our experiences is the best way to improve our profit in the future.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

My favorite literature about trading: William D.Gann "45 Years In Wall Street", Bradley Cowan "Four-Dimensional Stock Market  Structures And Cycles".

I will daresay that your own experience is the best source to learn how to trade. I also use the videos of the most popular YouTube bloggers.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

Learning is never ending process more you learn more you can earn.Being trading professional the Bitcoin forum is price less and blessing source for all,there are members from all nations with capability to share their views which are beneficial to all.Social media and YouTube is also fruitful to learn trading.

btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

Trding can't be learn by reading or youtube video, you must need to test by trading yourself with very small amount. In my opinion it's not tough if you are not to much greedy & lack of patience.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

I think trading is best strategy to learn. I learn something from my mistakes. Not doing again the same mistakes will benefit for us. and also, in order to learn some graphics, youtube included very nice videos abt it as well.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

I think trading is best strategy to learn. I learn something from my mistakes. Not doing again the same mistakes will benefit for us. and also, in order to learn some graphics, youtube included very nice videos abt it as well.
I think the mistake is constant in trading, there will be times that we choose wrong coins or we did sell the coin prior or before it arises, mistakes in terms of using exchanges or etc since we will really earn when we already have experience on it.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: