Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YACoin - cpuminer released. Very soon pools will be availaible for this coin  (Read 28650 times)
limitless (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 02:03:13 AM

sudo apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev

Damn, linux is hard isn't it?

My yacoin giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199716.0 - Need more people to donate in order to keep it going.
My yacoin bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200252.0 - If you want to add bounties, just post here.
YAC address: YKmZSWKiqc9MPzmZ89SAwyXM4wSQqoQE3J

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 02:11:28 AM

Yep, damn hard to figure it out. Autoconf and automake to follow. Downloading and compiling source tarballs must be a rocket science for average user these days.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Neverest

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:02:13 AM

Yep, damn hard to figure it out. Autoconf and automake to follow. Downloading and compiling source tarballs must be a rocket science for average user these days.

Thanks Limitless, but "libcurl4-openssl-dev is already the newest version" , so that doesn't explain the errors.

And no, I would not consider myself an average user, as I was already working for the first Crypto currency company in 1996, and have built and ran many websites past 15 years on Linux servers, but PHP etc make a lot more sense to me than the confusing linux commands.
As long as that does not change, even the wonderful (really!) Ubuntu will play 3rd fiddle after Win and (heaven's forbid) OSX.. Anyway, any help is appareciated, whether it is my low intelligence or the rocket science level  Cheesy
limitless (OP)

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:04:54 AM

./autogen.sh: 8: ./autogen.sh: aclocal: not found

apt-get install automake

Then run again.

My yacoin giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199716.0 - Need more people to donate in order to keep it going.
My yacoin bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200252.0 - If you want to add bounties, just post here.
YAC address: YKmZSWKiqc9MPzmZ89SAwyXM4wSQqoQE3J
Aggrophobia
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:05:04 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2013, 03:16:29 AM by Aggrophobia

sudo apt-get install automake  

...working with linux since 2 days Wink

recompiled the Yacoin_qt with the CFlags in ubuntu gave me an error

QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -O3 -march=core-avx-i
QMAKE_CFLAGS += -O3 -march=core-avx-i

invalid machine code

with 3570k
jimhsu

Activity: 364
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:32:58 AM

After looking at source for pushpool, I can at least conclude that porting something over is nontrivial.

Here's what I think is necessary:
1. Change scrypt to scrypt_n, calculate n from the timestamp (relatively trivial)
2. Find a working implementation of SHA3 - since OpenSSL doesn't have one, either porting poco's code over or writing your own. Either way, I can't read assembler so no help there. (the nontrivial part)
3. Making requisite changes to config.json (trivial)
3. Putting the two together and testing and fixing inevitable bugs (another challenging part)

As I said, I probably don't have the skills to do this, but if you found this post helpful, then hey I contributed something.

Think I found a keccak implementation here: https://github.com/Fackelmann/SHA3 , still don't understand how it's used in the actual code though. In place of SHA256?

Dans les champs de l'observation le hasard ne favorise que les esprits préparé
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:06:33 AM

After looking at source for pushpool, I can at least conclude that porting something over is nontrivial.

1. Change scrypt to scrypt_n, calculate n from the timestamp (relatively trivial)
2. Find a working implementation of SHA3 - since OpenSSL doesn't have one, either porting poco's code over or writing your own. Either way, I can't read assembler so no help there. (the nontrivial part)
3. Putting the two together and testing and fixing inevitable bugs (another challenging part)

As I said, I probably don't have the skills to do this, but if you found this post helpful, then hey I contributed something.

Think I found a keccak implementation here: https://github.com/Fackelmann/SHA3 , still don't understand how it's used in the actual code though. In place of SHA256?

You want the scrypt-jane implementation of CHACHA20/KECCAK-512 to verify new blocks.
https://github.com/floodyberry/scrypt-jane

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
KrLos

Activity: 768

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:32:00 AM

anyone get the win x64  minerd binaries? i've tried all for compile and can't do it...

Thanks
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:35:20 AM

anyone get the win x64  minerd binaries? i've tried all for compile and can't do it...

Thanks

+1

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
truckythin

Activity: 781
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:36:35 AM

get it here bro, minerd with support for scrypt-jane

https://mega.co.nz/#!IJRziTBD!ZCAKGC7fqYkyXsEDi9GB1RYiqIUqj2S9bEm6UI2y1no
jimhsu

Activity: 364
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:45:20 AM

You want the scrypt-jane implementation of CHACHA20/KECCAK-512 to verify new blocks.
https://github.com/floodyberry/scrypt-jane

Ah, thanks taco.

Dans les champs de l'observation le hasard ne favorise que les esprits préparé
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:57:40 AM

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
tamehuang

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:28:31 AM

when i run the autogen.sh, it show me

configure.ac:3: error: Autoconf version 2.59c or higher is required
configure.ac:3: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 63
aclocal: autom4te failed with exit status: 63

what's the problem?

Shevek

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:47:02 AM

AFAIK, YAC does not allow parallelization.

So, pools are stupid thing with YAC.

Proposals for improving bitcoin are like asses: everybody has one
1SheveKuPHpzpLqSvPSavik9wnC51voBa
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:55:57 AM

I am never getting that LongPoll detected message; so must be doing something wrong.

Using Win 7 32 bit. Set up the conf file; ran the client as server and started this miner with the instructions from first page.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

bitdwarf

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The cryptocoin watcher

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:10:17 AM

I am never getting that LongPoll detected message; so must be doing something wrong.

The screenshot would be from mining in the dontmine.me pool.

𝖄𝖆𝖈: YF3feU4PNLHrjwa1zV63BcCdWVk5z6DAh5 · 𝕭𝖙𝖈: 12F78M4oaNmyGE5C25ZixarG2Nk6UBEqme
Ɏ: "the altcoin for the everyman, where the sweat on one's brow can be used to cool one's overheating CPU" -- theprofileth
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:12:09 AM

The screenshot would be from mining in the dontmine.me pool.

Oh cheers!!

So while setting up solomine; I still never get the 'New block detected message' - any ideas how to resolve it?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:15:37 AM

Any news about how to PoS mine with YaCoin?

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:47:03 AM

I need help, is download the binary versión (The 2 dll files), i put them in the minerd folder, then i open minerd with cmd and put -a scrypt-jane -s 5 -t 4 -o http://yac.dontmine.me:8080 -u riddikulo.1 -p x but nothing happeds, minerd shows me again the imput options like not getting the -a scrypt-jane a valid option.
gpudude

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

GPUDude

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 11:28:29 AM

6/46 detection ratio
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: