Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138813 times)
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

I also have some Powr tokens because of the effectiveness and potential in this working product. I have not followed the project since the market isn't stable and lost charm in present scenario. Last time I was reading about Powr it was't clear the role of Powr in future usage. That part was needed to be cleared. The lower we go the higher we rise this fits on Powr in spite of current devaluation it will rise again.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

Power Ledger Deploys P2P Renewable Energy Trading Platform in Largest U.S. Wholesale Electricity Market
Power Ledger today announced the deployment of its peer-to-peer (P2P) renewable energy trading platform at licensed retail electric provider American PowerNet’s headquarters in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
https://medium.com/power-ledger/power-ledger-deploys-p2p-renewable-energy-trading-platform-in-largest-u-s-925d058f036b

elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

Power Ledger Roadmap: 2018/2019

While looking back is always a nice reminder of how far we’ve come, we know this is just the beginning for Power Ledger. With that said, here’s a little look forward.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

While looking back is always a nice reminder of how far we’ve come, we know this is just the beginning for Power Ledger. With that said, here’s a little look forward.

Huge plans for the future, in partnership and implementation of the project functionality. Once again I find myself thinking, about how I like this project. Excellent direction in the use of blockchain technology. Glad to see the community that supports it.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

Huge plans for the future, in partnership and implementation of the project functionality. Once again I find myself thinking, about how I like this project. Excellent direction in the use of blockchain technology. Glad to see the community that supports it.

I'm also agreed with you this is good news they have very attractive plan for their future development and their goals are looking realistic which will big exposure for this platform. They are moving forward with nice approach and this is best example of wonderful piece of work.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:35:22 AM

Power Ledger lifting its base price against BTC, to eventually (hopefully) unpair itself from
Its dominance

Sept 2018 - Bitcoin hit $6100
Sept 2018 - POWR hit 1950 sats

Nov 2018 - Bitcoin hit $5700
Nov 2018 - POWR hit 2300 sats

What that shows is that there are more POWR token holders who are acquiring POWR long term. If you don’t think all of these announcements and partnerships have been helping, just look above.
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:51:24 AM

Power Ledger’s latest partnership gives it foothold in the biggest US wholesale power network
https://www.smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/news-analysis/power-ledger-blockchain-american-powernet/

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

Power Ledger’s latest partnership gives it foothold in the biggest US wholesale power network
https://www.smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/news-analysis/power-ledger-blockchain-american-powernet/

Indeed that is breaking news the team is pushing this project in very good direction to get very strong position in renewable energy trading field. This is very important for both project I believe it will bring more attention towards power Ledger to get establish in US energy market.
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:57:03 PM

POWR will only be accepted for AGEs , what is the other use for the token in the eco system? I would like a full response please. Also in a recent medium article it stated that AGEs will be accepted using Fiat. Which is obviously why I asked. Btw medium is the biggest bunch of retard when it comes to writing articles. I suggest you proof read each article before it gets published as there is bullet holes in each article.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:01:00 AM

Indeed that is breaking the news the team is pushing this project in a very good direction to get a very strong position in renewable energy trading field. This is very important for both project I believe it will bring more attention towards power Ledger to get established in the US energy market.

Due to downtrend in the market, the power ledger cannot able to increase its value even though they are doing good in the market. In the back powder is doing how to utilise the resources in order to save the energy will influence a lot in the coming years.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:29:52 AM

CASE STUDY: Learn more about our live project with BCPG in Bangkok, Thailand
See below for a deep dive into the project details in Bangkok and the value peer to peer energy trading has derived.

Power Ledger and BCPG first launched our peer-to-peer (P2P) renewable energy trading trial in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand in August 2018. This marked the first time renewable energy was ever exchanged in a P2P environment in Asia. The T77 precinct, where the trial is taking place, involves the following large energy consumers: a shopping center, a school, an apartment building and a dental hospital. To ensure liquidity in the environment, BCPG placed a quantity of POWR tokens in escrow as a license fee to use the Power Ledger platform, and Power Ledger matched that escrow from the Power Ledger growth pool. The exact amount escrowed is currently not for public disclosure per agreements between BCPG and Power Ledger.

https://medium.com/power-ledger/case-study-learn-more-about-our-live-project-with-bcpg-in-bangkok-thailand-ab7a31c8b464

wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

Power Ledger strives to make the world better, everything is impossible to do in a short time, you have to understand it. Everything will be done but gradually.

I'm demanding powerledger to develop a mobile app for storing powr or partner with other crypto wallet to store and hold powr. Also would love to see partnership with renewable energy merchants so we can use powr to purchase renewable energy stuffs .
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

CASE STUDY: Learn more about our live project with BCPG in Bangkok, Thailand
See below for a deep dive into the project details in Bangkok and the value peer to peer energy trading has derived.

Power Ledger and BCPG first launched our peer-to-peer (P2P) renewable energy trading trial in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand in August 2018. This marked the first time renewable energy was ever exchanged in a P2P environment in Asia. The T77 precinct, where the trial is taking place, involves the following large energy consumers: a shopping center, a school, an apartment building and a dental hospital. To ensure liquidity in the environment, BCPG placed a quantity of POWR tokens in escrow as a license fee to use the Power Ledger platform, and Power Ledger matched that escrow from the Power Ledger growth pool. The exact amount escrowed is currently not for public disclosure per agreements between BCPG and Power Ledger.

https://medium.com/power-ledger/case-study-learn-more-about-our-live-project-with-bcpg-in-bangkok-thailand-ab7a31c8b464

Result of this trail experiment are very excited it showing good indicators about brighter future of this tokenized economy. They working tireless to to deliver something great which will catch the attention of mainstream investors and this will get more stable position.
eerygarden

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

The way the system works is that the application purchases and deletes POWR in return for sufficient Sparkz to run the system.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

there is a lot of good news about the development of this project including,
Power Ledger Blockchain energy platform goes live in fremantle, Australia
more detail : https://www.ccn.com/australia-power-ledgers-blockchain-energy-platform-goes-live-in-fremantle/
co-founder Power Ledger speaking at the Startup Grind APAC Conference in Melbourne
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:39:14 AM

I recommend reading this article, it gives more context around the token burn and overall how AGE and POWR tokens are different and complement each other

https://link.medium.com/Srr9sKN5rS
alexvilis

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

BCPG & Power Ledger's T77 Project in Bangkok, Thailand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-k44NQdmG8

Further information regarding our peer-to-peer electricity trading project in Bangkok, Thailand (T77).
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

Congratulations to our November Community Advocate Champion

Power Ledger would like to congratulate our November Community Advocate champion, Teban! Teban will receive AUD $100 worth of POWR tokens and have AUD $100 donated by Power Ledger to his nominated charity, Child’s Play, a game industry charity dedicated to improving the lives of children with toys and games in our network of over 100 hospitals worldwide.

Teban is an active member in the Power Ledger Telegram channel and has provided incredible support to the rest of the community when details of Asset Germination Events were first released. He continually asks the team thought-provoking questions, which creates constructive conversation in our community. We are extremely grateful for the support and voice of Teban and our entire community.

https://medium.com/power-ledger/congratulations-to-our-november-community-advocate-champion-d252d258be9

quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

Did they announce anything about their development update because i hope now the price is still, very low in the market due to market fluctuation? I hope in the coming year we might see the growth in term of price and their development updates.
huu78

Activity: 1204

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:30:48 AM

Did they announce anything about their development update because i hope now the price is still, very low in the market due to market fluctuation? I hope in the coming year we might see the growth in term of price and their development updates.

with falling prices like now it's normal. because all the coins also dropped in price. for the near future it is impossible in a project to raise the price of a coin. I need to wait for the price to stabilize again in the market.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: