Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138813 times)
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

Ecological energy sources are what will become the most important in the future. Powr is an advanced technology. Among such advanced projects, one can only think of investment platforms such as Safinus and Crowdwiz

This platform has good potential that's why it seems this will be the future of energy. Green energy is becoming more hot so many people want to invest in this kind of tech because it grow more strong and will provide wonderful sources to generate good income. I also think it will be nice decision to invest in this project.

Exactly, Green energy resources are becoming very less in the present situation and that's why many big investors are investing in these Green energy. Power ledger is talking steps to forward how to utilise the Green energy in order to improve our resources.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

power ledger is a very good project, the team also real and good works, and always give news of the progress of this project, but the price of token power still has not returned to the price of $ 1
Wait for it to recover and pump the price all is now hitting the bottom but soon it will gonna pump hard. Some other project is going the same Wepower and recently be added in exchange. I know soon there is a big possibility to have a partnership with this two similar projects and to build a much stronger community.
I heard this month there will be 4 major updates from dev and that's good news because it's time to buy when the price goes down. I will buy again if the price of this coin is under 4k.
I hope the future of this project goes well and can be equivalent to other coins like mco or neo

Looks like Powr will not step anymore under 4k sitting.
Now start to crawl. You have to buy it from now.
otherwise everything will be too late.  Cheesy Wink

The whole situation is showing bearish situation for the whole cryptos but I will do agree with you this is good opportunity to buy this token at cheap price before bull run happen. I hope from next month we will a big rise into this market.

The increase is already happening today.
Just waiting for BTC hikes the next day.
I'm sure Powr will be at 10k or more this week  Wink
SARVESH SHARMA

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

The Power Ledger team and Global Ambassador Bill Tai @KiteVC discussing our vision for the future.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

The Power Ledger team and Global Ambassador Bill Tai @KiteVC discussing our vision for the future.

Where is link to this event you forget to put this one into this post I'm not able to find details about this. This project has a lot of talented people behind this all are doing very nice job.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:31:46 AM

So POWR tokens are erc20 tokens on Ethereum for the time being. Once their software is ready all this tokens will be transfered to its own blockchain? or will develop in another way
Isle of Groestl

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:48:10 AM

So POWR tokens are erc20 tokens on Ethereum for the time being. Once their software is ready all this tokens will be transfered to its own blockchain? or will develop in another way
https://powerledger.io/media/Power-Ledger-Whitepaper-v8.pdf
Isle of Groestl

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:59:23 AM

POWER LEDGER's POWR tokens have value independent of cryptocurrencies' mayhem because they provide access to the Power Ledger trading platform' - a Real World Utility:
http://www.afr.com/business/energy/blockchain-energy-trading-firm-power-ledger-rides-bitcoin-rollercoaster-20180206-h0v1wq
Gunna01

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:05:09 AM

POWER LEDGER's POWR tokens have value independent of cryptocurrencies' mayhem because they provide access to the Power Ledger trading platform' - a Real World Utility:
http://www.afr.com/business/energy/blockchain-energy-trading-firm-power-ledger-rides-bitcoin-rollercoaster-20180206-h0v1wq

I agree however that platform needs to be implemented and not copied. I believe there are a number of power companies looking at introducing blockchain so I would be curious to know how PL can protect their product.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:12:27 AM

power ledger is a very good project, the team also real and good works, and always give news of the progress of this project, but the price of token power still has not returned to the price of $ 1
Wait for it to recover and pump the price all is now hitting the bottom but soon it will gonna pump hard. Some other project is going the same Wepower and recently be added in exchange. I know soon there is a big possibility to have a partnership with this two similar projects and to build a much stronger community.
I heard this month there will be 4 major updates from dev and that's good news because it's time to buy when the price goes down. I will buy again if the price of this coin is under 4k.
I hope the future of this project goes well and can be equivalent to other coins like mco or neo

Due to the market the price kept reducing the market but don't worry when bitcoin market settles automatically the price of other altcoin will settle. Already we have seen good potential in power ledger market.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:04:39 AM

The whole situation is showing bearish situation for the whole cryptos but I will do agree with you this is good opportunity to buy this token at cheap price before bull run happen. I hope from next month we will a big rise into this market.

The increase is already happening today.
Just waiting for BTC hikes the next day.
I'm sure Powr will be at 10k or more this week  Wink
I also believe it will happen. Yesterday in January even reached 12500. There will be times crypto will crawl up. Because at this time we all know crypto is down 75% of the highest price and it's time for us to buy it and wait until the time it arrives.
Do not worry about BTC, June may be able to rise again reaching 13-14k maybe  Grin

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Isle of Groestl

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

I agree however that platform needs to be implemented and not copied. I believe there are a number of power companies looking at introducing blockchain so I would be curious to know how PL can protect their product.

Power Ledger is too far ahead of the game - they will be a multi-billion dollar company by the end of 2019.
Things are moving fast, and PL has all the infrastructure in place in far more countries.
Prime Mover advantage wins.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:55:40 AM

Power Ledger is too far ahead of the game - they will be a multi-billion dollar company by the end of 2019.
Things are moving fast, and PL has all the infrastructure in place in far more countries.

I agree Power Ledger is becoming the very prominent business in the coming day to utilize the energy resources. With a lot of partnership and ventures, they will become Multi-billion dollar company, already Power Ledger has a great support from the Australian government.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

I agree Power Ledger is becoming the very prominent business in the coming day to utilize the energy resources. With a lot of partnership and ventures, they will become Multi-billion dollar company, already Power Ledger has a great support from the Australian government.

I know this project has a very tight cooperation with Australian government, but I want to know more information about this cooperation, including when and where, anyone can tell me?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Gunna01

Activity: 306

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

I know this project has a very tight cooperation with Australian government, but I want to know more information about this cooperation, including when and where, anyone can tell me?

It's been heavily publicised already, just use google
josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:34:26 PM

It is very sad to see such cheap coin , power ledge is a great project hope the coin will raise soon , what do you think is a good time to buy?

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
JayFKay

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:43:19 PM

Now! is a great time to buy IMO.
Great news from the G20 about how this body of the governments of the world's 20 most powerful counties don't see a need for new crypto regulations and summise (surprise surprise) that crypto poses no threat to the global economy - that sees markets rallying globally and could well signal the bottom of the dip - either way powr has very solid fundamentals and will no doubt bounce back well.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-g20-regulations-carney/g20-watchdog-focuses-on-rules-review-holds-fire-on-cryptocurrencies-idUKKBN1GU0SF
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:39:05 AM

Great news from the G20 about how this body of the governments of the world's 20 most powerful counties don't see a need for new crypto regulations and summise (surprise surprise) that crypto poses no threat to the global economy - that sees markets rallying globally and could well signal the bottom of the dip - either way powr has very solid fundamentals and will no doubt bounce back well.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-g20-regulations-carney/g20-watchdog-focuses-on-rules-review-holds-fire-on-cryptocurrencies-idUKKBN1GU0SF
Good news for crypto and this is the awaited moment. Let's hope bitcoin will jump high and crypto follow especially Power.
All alt has been on the dip and Power has down 75% after ATH.

Let's pray and April fools happen Cheesy

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:03:41 AM

Good news for crypto and this is the awaited moment. Let's hope bitcoin will jump high and crypto follow especially Power.

Wow! That is good. Opposite to what someone told me earlier today that G20 will try to prohibit crytocurrencies. Thank you for the link. Now I can see a better market short term.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:41:38 AM

I hope so.
April is the month that everyone is waiting for.
I am a true follower of Powr and I can not wait for a fantastic hike.  Wink
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:17:41 AM

Hello everybody. Now really everyone is waiting for April. I hope that after this event all coins will grow in value. Good luck to all.
--------

I hope so.
April is the month that everyone is waiting for.
I am a true follower of Powr and I can not wait for a fantastic hike.  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: