Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138813 times)
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:17:05 AM

if you have anyone focusing on the Chinese market and advertising? A lot of Chinese people would be interested

The Chinese market is a big and important market today. For enormous potential energy, will POWR have a recana for the Chinese market? Maybe the regulation needs to be reviewed by the government there. it will provide fresh wind for the energy-based crypto market like POWR.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

Do you live in Fremantle, Western Australia? Sign up to be involved in our smart cities project, RENeW Nexus! Register now: http://surveymonkey.com/r/renewnexus
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

Yes! Japan - awesome market to get into - the good news just keeps coming from Power Ledger - that first mover advantage keeps rolling as they tie up contracts with big power companies across the globe.

I'm losing count now - 2 of the 3 of Australia's biggest power companies, the biggest power co. in New Zealand, the government backed power company in Thailand, Tech Mahindra Electric Car Company headquartered in India (but in 90 countries), The USA - did I miss someone? And now Japan - hard to believe the ICO was only held in November Power continues to impress me.

Very impressive performance so far by Power team. Since this technology will be coming soon to Japan, then I hope this will also enter in their exchanges like Zaif and the others. I am sure Japanese loving technology will appreciate this a lot especially when offered in their markets. 
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:40:32 AM

Yes! Japan - awesome market to get into - the good news just keeps coming from Power Ledger - that first mover advantage keeps rolling as they tie up contracts with big power companies across the globe.

I'm losing count now - 2 of the 3 of Australia's biggest power companies, the biggest power co. in New Zealand, the government backed power company in Thailand, Tech Mahindra Electric Car Company headquartered in India (but in 90 countries), The USA - did I miss someone? And now Japan - hard to believe the ICO was only held in November Power continues to impress me.

Very impressive performance so far by Power team. Since this technology will be coming soon to Japan, then I hope this will also enter in their exchanges like Zaif and the others. I am sure Japanese loving technology will appreciate this a lot especially when offered in their markets. 
Powr is already a big crypto what more if it will happen Powr will be set on fire as japan is a big crypto craze in adopting anything that will help them and the cryptocurrency. Where did you get that information do you have a link on it to share with us. Thanks.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

I hope that the price of Power Ledger will soon reach 10k satoshi because I bought about 0.45 btc with the price of 9800 satoshi in january last month, and certainly hope there is a big surprise from the team so the pump and skyrocket.
JayFKay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

[/quote]
Powr is already a big crypto what more if it will happen Powr will be set on fire as japan is a big crypto craze in adopting anything that will help them and the cryptocurrency. Where did you get that information do you have a link on it to share with us. Thanks.

[/quote]

you can follow Power here:

https://twitter.com/PowerLedger_io

and here:

https://www.facebook.com/powerledger/

here is the latest article: https://techcrunch.com/2018/05/03/power-ledger-deploys-first-blockchain-based-p2p-energy-trading-system-in-chicago/

If you are currently holding any currencies that are under performing (like going up in value less than 50% a month) now would be a good time to trade them into some more power!
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

I hope that the price of Power Ledger will soon reach 10k satoshi because I bought about 0.45 btc with the price of 9800 satoshi in january last month, and certainly hope there is a big surprise from the team so the pump and skyrocket.
You should have backed up last month under the price of 5k so you get a smaller average price.
If you buy it again below the price of 5k then you can sell it now with a decent profit.

Because it seems POWR lately will not rise to prices above 10k. But I'm sure someday POWR will have a price that is more than 10k even 20k.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

You should have backed up last month under the price of 5k so you get a smaller average price.
If you buy it again below the price of 5k then you can sell it now with a decent profit.

Because it seems POWR lately will not rise to prices above 10k. But I'm sure someday POWR will have a price that is more than 10k even 20k.

In bullish market trend much hard to predict where it head to in promising project everything is possible a big news can push this to new all-time high. If someone plan to stay with this for long term than surely this will nice decision.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

In bullish market trend much hard to predict where it head to in promising project everything is possible a big news can push this to new all-time high. If someone plan to stay with this for long term than surely this will nice decision.
I also got stuck at the price of 6000 a few months ago and I backed it up under 4000 and I sold it and made a profit.
So even though the market is bullish we have to stay alert and set up our capital for a very bad situation though.

Trading it is about you making the right decision at the right time. Then you will get a profit if you are clever.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

Power Ledger (POWR) got featured as #3 coin to watch in May 2018!

https://bestcrypto.tv/1034/top-5-coins-under-1-in-may-2018/
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

This is very promising token it is nice to see this article I also think this will rise very soon and it will get stable around $1. I am very confident this will deliver soon everything is going on into favor of this project.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

I also got stuck at the price of 6000 a few months ago and I backed it up under 4000 and I sold it and made a profit.
So even though the market is bullish we have to stay alert and set up our capital for a very bad situation though.

Trading it is about you making the right decision at the right time. Then you will get a profit if you are clever.
I'm sure that we haven't seen yet the highest price of this token. But is not that easy to be patience and hit the best moment.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

Patience is the virtue let technology speaks itself for me most important thing is that how potential any idea has and what is approach of dev team. This is perfect combination of talented team and this idea is really emerging because this market is in huge demand so it will be best one very soon.
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

Power Ledger is a distributed, interoperable energy trading platform that supports an extensive suite of energy-focused applications. Power Ledger got featured as #3 coin to watch in May 2018! PowerLedger mentioned as top cryptocurrency project in Oceans Capital Investing Report
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

Power Ledger is a distributed, interoperable energy trading platform that supports an extensive suite of energy-focused applications. Power Ledger got featured as #3 coin to watch in May 2018! PowerLedger mentioned as top cryptocurrency project in Oceans Capital Investing Report

Most valuable because they find the potential and has the ability to reach the community, in the beginning, many people spread the negative news about the power ledger but today they are in process of energy resources and making promisbale crypto currency in the planet.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

Most valuable because they find the potential and has the ability to reach the community, in the beginning, many people spread the negative news about the power ledger but today they are in process of energy resources and making promisbale crypto currency in the planet.

This team is very active using all available resources to provide a better service I also have big expectation from this project this will be huge in future. This is just beginning of a new era and they are showing very good result. I think this will become very popular platform in future into this field.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:55:10 AM

In this green energy filed Powr is leader so far and is on driving seat by having advantages on other projects working in the same space. It has highly professional and experienced working people while business is also going on grounds. I can't say when token will see good value but it will produce good ROI for its holders who can stand by at this point.
LoadCentralPH

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

Your 1-stop reloading station

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

Just sad that it did not sustain the 6k+ level. Down to 5k level again  Cry

https://loadcentral.ph - buy load using BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, DASH and coins.ph
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

Just sad that it did not sustain the 6k+ level. Down to 5k level again  Cry
I also noticed this is not a very pleasant fact. The end of April was very good for a token, but the beginning of a new month we are not yet happy
Divine Bitch Diana

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:23:01 PM

Jim Cantrell of Vector Space on Fox Business today (May 7th, 2018) -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e115gpVKig

Jim is the father of Colin Cantrell, the founder of Nexus (http://nexusearth.com).
Nexus will launch micro-satellites beginning this year which will beam their 3D quantum-resistant blockchain.
It will also be the first Decentralized Internet.

Are you invested in Nexus yet?

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: