Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138815 times)
The Golden Ratio

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:40:44 PM

Suncontract SNC, mcap 8 million $
quote from reddit:

"SunContract looks similar to Power Ledger, but:

Power Ledger product will be in 2019, SunContract product will be in Q1 2018!
    SunContract wasn’t promoted yet, so the price is still extremly low.
    but now is time to start marketing (25% of ICO will be spend)
    rebranding and new website will be very soon
    enter to the big exchange market is expected – maybe it will be even Gibraltar Stock Exchange!
    If SunContract repeat the POWR success, it can grow 100 times!
    the project is in the final phase
    the SNC team is very good
    it’s a part of SONCE Group, so it’s a real Slovenian energy company
    they signed important contract - Petrol - a big energy company
    they've done Asia tour - we can expect good news next days

I sold all my POWR today and I bought SNC. What do you think about it?"

https://www.reddit.com/r/PowerLedger/comments/7eye87/powr_vs_suncontract_why_ive_changed_my_all_powr/

You lost me at "it’s a real Slovenian energy company".
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:10:00 PM

quote from reddit:

enter to the big exchange market is expected – maybe it will be even Gibraltar Stock Exchange!

https://www.reddit.com/r/PowerLedger/comments/7eye87/powr_vs_suncontract_why_ive_changed_my_all_powr/

It is: http://www.stop-neplacniki.si/sonce-energija-doo/#financni-podatki

Do some research before you start babbling.  It's not a big energy company but it is a solar power company, be it a rather small one.
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:40:28 PM

I told people that POWR will not raise again in the next few days, but will rather collapse down to 0.00005000 BTC, yet I was called a troll. And now? Oh wait... now it's down to exactly this price.

How did I know? Because it's the exact same F'n pattern we see for 4 years with over 1000 cryptocurrencies.

• New currency comes out
  • Stays flat for weeks or months until the first increase, which is usually caused by a news announcement.
  • Price then goes up by 100% - 1000% within 72 hours, across multiple major spikes.
  • If after a major spike no other spike has happened within 72 hours, it will steadily decline down to 70% - 80% from its initial price before the first spike. It will then take 3,6,9 or even 12 months until another spike happens that outperforms the previous all time high.

This exact same pattern happens with every single coin.

People here in the forum are upset that it kept going down and they kept telling themselves excuses like, Power Ledger will change the world, Power Ledger is unstoppable, Power Ledger is the future of energy, and for those reasons it will go up again in just a few days.
Yes of course Power Ledger is great, if it works that is! Except they don't have a product yet.

If you're a day trader or new to trading, then stop telling yourself POWR will go up in the next few days, no matter how amazing the idea of power ledger is, it will not go up that quickly. No currency in the history of cryptocurrency has had major spikes of 100% + on weekly basis. It takes months and months.

If you invested at a higher price and now you are blocked from re-investing, then sell it. You might make a loss of 50% now, but if you invest wisely, you can make it back in a few days or weeks trading other currencies.
If you invested at a higher price and you are okay waiting 6 months or longer, then keep it. The chances are good that POWR will recover one day.

If you want to invest into POWR, then now is the time to buy. The only risk assessment you should take into consideration before investing into POWR, is that the company Power Ledger is a start up company, that is planning on changing the world with buying and selling electricity across the globe. The only problem? They don't have an actual product yet to accomplish this. It's just a vision. They are only now starting to develop their prototypes. If all goes well, they will have the first applications up and running in 12 - 24 months. All this is written on their website.

Their vision is as great as Elon Musk with Tesla, but even with Tesla they had major setbacks and years of delays. Nothing ever works according to plan. It took Teslas stick 2 years to get the first major spike in their stock value. One day, if Power Ledger succeeds, POWR might be worth $10, $100 or $1000 per unit. If you don't mind the risk and are up for long term investments, then go buy now while it's at $0.50.

Another great long term investment is Ripple XRP.
By the way, same BS happened with XRP in May when it went up to $0.40 from $0.006. Same pattern, 2 massive spikes, then nothing for 72 hours and it went back down. People who invested at $0.40 kept saying that it will go above $0.40 within just a few days and it will go to $1.00 by June. Now it's almost December and it's at $0.26.

The amount of people on this forum who are coming up with pure fiction and unrealistic goals, and are calling me a troll at the same time, is unreal.

Of course there is a tiny chance that POWR will go up to $1 again within a few days, but that chance is so small and is not based on any real data to support it, it's just hopes and dreams. Looking at all the data, it's much more likely that nothing will happen for another few months with POWR. So why give people unrealistic expectations on their investments? Is it not better to stay realistic so people who invested can make a more accurate decision?

I am giving people here real information, which is neither here to push down the price nor to raise it, it's just cold hard neutral information, based on facts and historical data. It seems however that any information that I post which does not support the idea that POWR will go up another 1000% within the next 7 days, is considered trolling.

I feel ya, I was abused by someone with 4 posts when I warned people of something similar. I managed to get the first drop and then sold when it went back up and knew it would drop further so have been waiting and waiting.

It is a solid project but I think its ethically wrong for people to get people to buy something on a high for people to try get the price to go higher. This is peoples hard earned money they are playing with. Then when you offer advice to the effect of a pullback to help people you are called a Troll. Yet here we are and it has shaved half its price since I was abused....
alinka

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:40:56 PM

I just came across this today, it sounds like a good project, also saw that it has huge community behind it, i will check out the white paper and probably get some of the tokens added to my portfolio
bluehalk

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:22:55 AM

I told people that POWR will not raise again in the next few days, but will rather collapse down to 0.00005000 BTC, yet I was called a troll. And now? Oh wait... now it's down to exactly this price.

How did I know? Because it's the exact same F'n pattern we see for 4 years with over 1000 cryptocurrencies.

• New currency comes out
  • Stays flat for weeks or months until the first increase, which is usually caused by a news announcement.
  • Price then goes up by 100% - 1000% within 72 hours, across multiple major spikes.
  • If after a major spike no other spike has happened within 72 hours, it will steadily decline down to 70% - 80% from its initial price before the first spike. It will then take 3,6,9 or even 12 months until another spike happens that outperforms the previous all time high.

This exact same pattern happens with every single coin.

People here in the forum are upset that it kept going down and they kept telling themselves excuses like, Power Ledger will change the world, Power Ledger is unstoppable, Power Ledger is the future of energy, and for those reasons it will go up again in just a few days.
Yes of course Power Ledger is great, if it works that is! Except they don't have a product yet.

If you're a day trader or new to trading, then stop telling yourself POWR will go up in the next few days, no matter how amazing the idea of power ledger is, it will not go up that quickly. No currency in the history of cryptocurrency has had major spikes of 100% + on weekly basis. It takes months and months.

If you invested at a higher price and now you are blocked from re-investing, then sell it. You might make a loss of 50% now, but if you invest wisely, you can make it back in a few days or weeks trading other currencies.
If you invested at a higher price and you are okay waiting 6 months or longer, then keep it. The chances are good that POWR will recover one day.

If you want to invest into POWR, then now is the time to buy. The only risk assessment you should take into consideration before investing into POWR, is that the company Power Ledger is a start up company, that is planning on changing the world with buying and selling electricity across the globe. The only problem? They don't have an actual product yet to accomplish this. It's just a vision. They are only now starting to develop their prototypes. If all goes well, they will have the first applications up and running in 12 - 24 months. All this is written on their website.

Their vision is as great as Elon Musk with Tesla, but even with Tesla they had major setbacks and years of delays. Nothing ever works according to plan. It took Teslas stick 2 years to get the first major spike in their stock value. One day, if Power Ledger succeeds, POWR might be worth $10, $100 or $1000 per unit. If you don't mind the risk and are up for long term investments, then go buy now while it's at $0.50.

Another great long term investment is Ripple XRP.
By the way, same BS happened with XRP in May when it went up to $0.40 from $0.006. Same pattern, 2 massive spikes, then nothing for 72 hours and it went back down. People who invested at $0.40 kept saying that it will go above $0.40 within just a few days and it will go to $1.00 by June. Now it's almost December and it's at $0.26.

The amount of people on this forum who are coming up with pure fiction and unrealistic goals, and are calling me a troll at the same time, is unreal.

Of course there is a tiny chance that POWR will go up to $1 again within a few days, but that chance is so small and is not based on any real data to support it, it's just hopes and dreams. Looking at all the data, it's much more likely that nothing will happen for another few months with POWR. So why give people unrealistic expectations on their investments? Is it not better to stay realistic so people who invested can make a more accurate decision?

I am giving people here real information, which is neither here to push down the price nor to raise it, it's just cold hard neutral information, based on facts and historical data. It seems however that any information that I post which does not support the idea that POWR will go up another 1000% within the next 7 days, is considered trolling.

Agree there big fella. My other argument is with all these new coins and their new ideas, none of them have any functional products yet.

Rule 1 of any successful blockchain implementation is that you need network adoption and lots of miners to do the transactions. You think miners mining new coins today will continue to mine for the next 6 months when their profitability is in minus mining that same coin, while the coin devs are developing their product. Short answer is no, most miners will move to new coins for easy blocks as it does give them higher profitability. By the time the actual product gets released there will be very little mining support behind it.

Only way you make your money in altcoins is doing day trading, and if you are into that, there are lot of coins that will make you reach but considering them for long term hold will only make you loss.

I am an Aussie and seeing my home grown startup coin I had invested in this coin as soon as I heard. But after lot of trials and errors in other coins and FUD and FOMO, I now understand the price of Power will never go beyond $1 even in long run. Why? its a utility coin, subtoken sparkz is tied to local currency. Take a look at Tether, if the coin is tied to a currency than why would anyone would pay higher than its value?
snorlx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:39:04 AM

I always enjoy the back and forth between fudders, those who are sincerely trying to help, the mooners/hypers and the HODLers.

At the end of the day its current price that talks, because money talks. And the hard thing to remember, is 'that day', is today. Last week is a distant memory, tomorrow is too far away and at any given moment anything can happen in the crypto space.

It's funny because regardless of how high calibre any project is (like POWR), you'll have haters, lovers, liars and the loyal.

What we need to be at all times, is smart.

For instance, in the last few pages we have a couple guys saying 'I was right' with a couple more people agreeing and then some disagreeing. If todays price was 70 cents (we'll stick with fiat value) you'll still have a couple guys saying 'I was right' with some agreeing and disagreeing.

What we should be talking about right now, is how to navigate current waters and learn for the future.

For example I hear nobody talking about the false sense of security Tether is giving. There's also nobody talking about what happened at Bitfinex to kick start today's mass drop off.

Did you know that order books were wiped clear for NEO and Metaverse, and I also hear OMG. And for an instant NEO was worth $4 and Metaverse just about $0?

And when you look at BTC, there's just over a $2K swing in a few hours. Who is selling so cheap and what are their motivations?

snorlx

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:43:16 AM

So nearly anything to do with the reduction in the price of POWR, or any good coin today has pretty much nothing to do with the quality of that project.

It's market manipulation, with the sardines being thrown around by the tails of the whales.

Just wait until margin trading with CME gets approved and Nasdaq gets involved. The next 6 - 8 months is going to be one hell of a place.

Myriad Force

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:39:36 AM

Franky, Power Ledger is doing pathetic.

Cardano has 35 BILLION coins and is around 10 cents - and is a mediocre project.  
Power Ledger has 351 million coins in supply and is struggling around 55 cents - and it has the potential to change the world.

Conclusion - The Crypto Market is fucked-up in the head.   
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:41:50 AM

Franky, Power Ledger is doing pathetic.

Cardano has 35 BILLION coins and is around 10 cents - and is a mediocre project.  
Power Ledger has 351 million coins in supply and is struggling around 55 cents - and it has the potential to change the world.

Conclusion - The Crypto Market is fucked-up in the head.   

DUMP ALL TOKENS AND BUY REAL BITCOIN :-D PRO TIP<<<

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
nick1492

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:58:32 AM

I had a great run on power ledger recently. It's just that the bitcoin made a bull run, then made a correction now. That's why altcoins having trouble coping up with the rise and fall of bitcoin price.

The Golden Ratio

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:01:30 AM

quote from reddit:

It is: http://www.stop-neplacniki.si/sonce-energija-doo/#financni-podatki

Do some research before you start babbling.  It's not a big energy company but it is a solar power company, be it a rather small one.

Have you ever been to Slovenia? I have. Worst skiing holiday of my life. Followed by Stalinist era looking dudes wearing black leather jackets and sunglasses wherever we went. It has that real grim industrial soviet feel about the place. And don't get me started about the food. Only upside was the vodka was cheap. Anyway, for me Slovenia is a turn off. Sorry for the babble.
AidenCasanova

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:09:11 AM

most of altcoin is in red shape now
just some of them gain something in this moment of running bull of bitcoin
for POWR-BTC exchange it's return to the price at 11 days ago, will it hold or will it down again?
i think if this down continue, it will down for more again to 4k sat
most of the money run toward BTC now... i will look more in to it

JayFKay

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:18:21 AM

While the present is certainly a little uncertain (whales will be whales) - the future is never in doubt if you ask me:

Decision-makers gathered in Bonn, Germany earlier this month for the COP23 climate conference. Through WBCSD, over 70 companies and 200 participants were able to attend the world-renowned event. The key takeaway for business is that companies are now formally invited to provide input into the climate negotiations through reports, dialogue and analyses. We look forward to actively engaging in this process through regional, solutions-focused multi-stakeholder meetings over the course of 2018 and through to COP24.

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:10:48 AM

So much fudding and panicking over nothing. The market pumps, the market dumps. Spend a few months trading cryptos and you'll get used to it, and over time learn to read the signs and play the game yourself. Buy in the dips, sell when it's high (convert to fiat, or asset based cyrptos), buy more back when it all dumps again. Rinse and repeat. Current performance has nothing to do with PowerLedger.

The market will probably stabilize a bit more once the institutional investors get involved, but you'll still see the same patterns to some extent, as they'll probably just play the game themselves. If you don't have the stomach for it, get out of crypto, but don't FUD a rock solid project just because you don't understand the market.
CryptoBoomers

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:37:26 AM

Posted this on reddit, gonna copy/pasta it here:

Been analyzing the market and watching it take all variable changes from the sequence of events/non-events from the fud, to the bad PR, to bitcoin crunching the market then crunching it more... This is reminding me of the good old gox days when things were extremely volatile (or even cryptsy big pumps on newly listed/hot coins).

* The patterns from back then haven't really changed much, just the frequency of oscillations and the size/lengths of the pumps/bleeds/knives/etc.

* PL Just experienced what every coin goes through, I've learned to call them speed bumps (aside from the obvious insane 10x run and post correction coupled with the above points). And now it's going to experience what every coin experiences after such a heavy drop, however again with variable change this time and a unique set of variables regarding the team, validity, and positive things that attracted you to this to begin with (aside from profit, or that reassured you of future profit).

* The recent support and resistance to go lower has been more organic and less spikey. Less and less people want to sell. More and more people are starting to buy in chunks as we reverse and hopefully stay on the up from here.

* The next wave? Who knows, if we follow traditional patterns it SHOULD NOT pump like crazy for another while however we just might be surprised with this one due to the eco-system as it morphs fast right now so we could see another double as much as going up slowly over a few weeks.

* Glad I've held out and todays recent moves have instilled some more confidence back into the team (also looks like that tweet is gone now?).

Onwards and upwards, let's try to spread good vibes again vs the pitchfork parade and just learn from this lolercoaster so far.

Acubens

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:29:01 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 07:49:09 AM by Acubens

Very valid and non trollish points.

However, the typical rise and fall of all the other interesting alts had a reason. Those had no backing up from any government, and no hard cash plafond to rely onto.

BTC had a monster surge in the last week. Big players are gobbling loads of it, and are leaving all other alts in their portfolio to the mercy of small and anxious traders who are getting rid of it amidst terror and horror.

I believe that as soon as serious players are gruntled with the BTC boost they will get back to alts (who are almost all down at the moment!) and of course to POWR.

Right now the market is NOT susceptible to good news, announcements and statements from any government pertaining POWR, BTC is the only thing that matters right now. Be patient and you'll see things changing. They always do.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:48:56 AM

When the Prime Minister of australia invests in a crypto currency----

yes its a scam.

confirmed scam. Governments are a scam.

What makes you scam my friend, they are showing interest towards energy resources. Now a days many governments are investing in different forms of energy resources for the economic growth. They took the right decision investing in Power ledger.
Nadika

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:14:03 AM

Power is climbing again . i have bought more just now.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:39:06 AM

this project getting more and more popular every day; what was the ICO price on a USD and BTC basis on this token ? Thanks in advance

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:12:58 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 10:02:50 AM by shone08

Wow its so good to see the price of power ledger to pump up again go go power ledger spread the world your electricity Smiley hehehe thus dump happen will have a big pump up next so what are you waiting for?
Buy now and hold and hold I believe this power ledger will boost again.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: