Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138813 times)
Ealaings

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:08:43 AM

Advertising requires huge skills in dealing with the advertisements, spreading the word and in this digital trend, much require utilizing the digital social platforms in a better way. There will be huge companies business partnering with the company which is unique.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masul1974

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

Advertising requires huge skills in dealing with the advertisements, spreading the word and in this digital trend, much require utilizing the digital social platforms in a better way. There will be huge companies business partnering with the company which is unique.
Definitely, having this impressive project that  makes everyone comfortable on this reliable advertising project. As I appreciate their great platform that they will able to increase the sale potential for each network with new post ICO advertisers and this will be done using an API to import project advertisers’ banners into a network. It really make sense to support this great project.
Pered1980

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

Definitely, having this impressive project that  makes everyone comfortable on this reliable advertising project. As I appreciate their great platform that they will able to increase the sale potential for each network with new post ICO advertisers and this will be done using an API to import project advertisers’ banners into a network. It really make sense to support this great project.
This is because the platform will accept crypto as their mode of payment wherein the transaction will be more secured because of this blockchain technology. They will accept 10 different kinds of crypto which is good but for me it is better to add more so that many businessman especially those crypto lovers.
Ealaings

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:17:11 AM

This is because the platform will accept crypto as their mode of payment wherein the transaction will be more secured because of this blockchain technology. They will accept 10 different kinds of crypto which is good but for me it is better to add more so that many businessman especially those crypto lovers.
You are right, if the company will prove that making advertisement with them will give more income to the advertisers then I am sure more company will be interested to try their services.
Milethave

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:20:21 AM

You are right, if the company will prove that making advertisement with them will give more income to the advertisers then I am sure more company will be interested to try their services.
Yes, this project will get a large number of clients as every day new ICO's are launched and they have a great need of advertising and promotion and this will be the best way to advertise using this advanced technology they are using. I think this project will gain high profits in the future.
Duche1976

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

Guys, if you constantly burn coins and your business goes well, how long will your coins last? Have you counted?
Milethave

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

Guys, if you constantly burn coins and your business goes well, how long will your coins last? Have you counted?
Coins are burnt when the hard cover is assembled, but there are extra coins left. As far as I know, the developers basically always do this.
Andiention12

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:54:44 AM

Coins are burnt when the hard cover is assembled, but there are extra coins left. As far as I know, the developers basically always do this.
Hi ! As far as i know, they will have enough token supply for over 5 years of the company’s lifespan. When amount of the company tokens decreases below a level disruptive to the operation, a new token will be issued and offered in exchange for all remaining tokens. I may be wrong tho Smiley
Duche1976

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

Hi ! As far as i know, they will have enough token supply for over 5 years of the company’s lifespan. When amount of the company tokens decreases below a level disruptive to the operation, a new token will be issued and offered in exchange for all remaining tokens. I may be wrong tho Smiley
Interesting information, but if you burn tokens, then the value of coins increases, won't the authorities of America consider this an investment?
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

Can anyone confirm what is with countdown to April's AMA session. It was supposed to be on 11th of this month but there is still one day remaining to start. What is the current status of question & answers sessions has it been done or coming with error in dates ? This confused me little seeing the information related to this.
Earanting

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

Interesting information, but if you burn tokens, then the value of coins increases, won't the authorities of America consider this an investment?
When you burn tokens, not at all token will increasing their value, it depend on a many other factors like : buyers, community,.. etc. I'm not sure the token will increasing their value after ICO end, but i believe they can grow stably.
Benife

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:08:49 AM

When you burn tokens, not at all token will increasing their value, it depend on a many other factors like : buyers, community,.. etc. I'm not sure the token will increasing their value after ICO end, but i believe they can grow stably.
After the burned of token the tokens supply is decrease.therfore the demand of token increase and therfore the token price will increase.i hope the token price will increase too much high therfore all investeros can get huge profits from this project.
Yourstrather48

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

From personal experience, most tokens grow in price after it is produced burn remaining tokens. Of course depends much and from holders of these tokens. Cases and huge dump with subsequent death of token happened. All is very ambiguously and slippery and to count on rise in prices after flaring foolishly.
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

Hello. I do not agree with this. There are many examples when coins are not burned and they grow in price. The most important thing is how the developers will develop the coin. Good luck to all.
----------
From personal experience, most tokens grow in price after it is produced burn remaining tokens. Of course depends much and from holders of these tokens. Cases and huge dump with subsequent death of token happened. All is very ambiguously and slippery and to count on rise in prices after flaring foolishly.
dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:41:07 AM

i believe in the project and have been following it for much longer, few more weeks for cherish
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:58:28 AM

These utility tokens based project will be strong enough in future to sustain their tokens value based on their performance independently. We are moving forward to tokenized economy system and this is very early stage that's why prices are connected to one another in cryptomarkets. At first step tokens supplies are becoming less important all this is connected with next steps.
Theodorre

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

The market is trying to catch the flow I hope the power ladger will return Power Ledger is still a viable project, they actually provide products and solutions, The starting price is $ 0.056 and It has increased 430.94% since then. I would rather see the power of the future ladger to be my investment choice.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

The market is trying to catch the flow I hope the power ladger will return Power Ledger is still a viable project, they actually provide products and solutions, The starting price is $ 0.056 and It has increased 430.94% since then. I would rather see the power of the future ladger to be my investment choice.

That is good sign to see green into this ecosystem even this was worrying situation new people were afraid to invest in into any crypto related project. I hope now it will keep continue and this token will grow rapidly and price will move to new ATH.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

That is good sign to see green into this ecosystem even this was worrying situation new people were afraid to invest in into any crypto related project. I hope now it will keep continue and this token will grow rapidly and price will move to new ATH.

Now the market cap is kept increasing in the market and at the same time, the prices of the coins are also increasing in the market. So people should think only when Bitcoin price is increasing all other altcoin prices are increasing and very soon we see new ATH in all coin who has great potential from the community.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

Now the market cap is kept increasing in the market and at the same time, the prices of the coins are also increasing in the market. So people should think only when Bitcoin price is increasing all other altcoin prices are increasing and very soon we see new ATH in all coin who has great potential from the community.
Yes, I was shocked by this fast movement from Bitcoin. Finally, we can see green in all crypto.
It's time to enjoy this increase and I hope altcoin increased drastically this April-May especially POWR. It's time we found our new ATH, maybe above 15k.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: