Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obsidian ODN - CryptoCurrency & Secure Anonymous Messaging  (Read 92743 times)
Sagemark

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:46:26 PM

What are your plans for further development of both your coin and you Apps. What kind of Apps are being planned ? What will the be used for ?
WHen will the first demo app or full app ready ? Will it have android support ? Thank you.

Hey Lauren!

So i'll answer this as best as I can with the information currently present.

Right now the focus is almost entirely on the OSM app. The reason being is the app developed is real world operational and more secure and anonymous then things such as whatsapp/signal. Keep in mind whatsapp uses signal protocol which does not have protection against collecting/selling meta data whereas Obsidian has it already built in. We believe OSM should be the focus and we intend to build functions around it for most of the foreseeable future, unless outside devs join in and can start immediate side projects. OSM is government level secure (well, when the government doesn't screw up) and we intend to push it as such.

Going forward thereafter there's been mention of STUN server and other such inclusions. The obvious steps are video apps, calls, etc.

We believe we may have a beta demo out sometime in the next few days actually!

Android is a huge focus. Our app is OS friendly and we do intend to have it mobile and accessible very soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sevenx70

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:41:11 PM

What are your plans for further development of both your coin and you Apps. What kind of Apps are being planned ? What will the be used for ?
WHen will the first demo app or full app ready ? Will it have android support ? Thank you.

Hey Lauren!

Right now the focus is almost entirely on the OSM app. The reason being is the app developed is real world operational and more secure and anonymous then things such as whatsapp/signal. Keep in mind whatsapp uses signal protocol which does not have protection against collecting/selling meta data whereas Obsidian has it already built in. We believe OSM should be the focus and we intend to build functions around it for most of the foreseeable future, unless outside devs join in and can start immediate side projects. OSM is government level secure (well, when the government doesn't screw up) and we intend to push it as such.

Going forward thereafter there's been mention of STUN server and other such inclusions. The obvious steps are video apps, calls, etc.

Android is a huge focus. Our app is OS friendly and we do intend to have it mobile and accessible very soon.

Excellent answer.

Will your platform be user friendly to build sidechains on?

thx
superquaid

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:19:16 PM

Not quite free! But yes we do have bounties available on that thread Cheesy
superquaid

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:24:45 PM

Hey Lauren!

Excellent answer.

thx

Good question! Side chains are absolutely not ruled out as a possibility, however, we are not committing to them at this specific point in time. A primary focus (as has been stated previously) is to pull forward a public release of the OSM messaging app for early feedback.
sevenx70

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:07:33 AM

Hey Lauren!

Excellent answer.

thx

Good question! Side chains are absolutely not ruled out as a possibility, however, we are not committing to them at this specific point in time. A primary focus (as has been stated previously) is to pull forward a public release of the OSM messaging app for early feedback.

Thanks for the answer. Looking forward to the project. I have 6 investors involved already due to to the potential.

One thing I would like to add is to keep bitcointalk on top of your list with communicating instead of defaulting to slack like every other project. Slack has its place but many projects leave money on the table by noy being actively involve with their bitcointalk thread. A lot of money in these threads that will not go to slack...Just my insight!

7x70
Sagemark

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:11:50 PM

Hey everyone here's a sneak peek of the OSM app in working beta. We'll get a clearer and updated video up shortly. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/Hw_U_7GtU6c
onedeveloper (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:18:37 PM

Hey Lauren!

Excellent answer.

thx

Thanks for the answer. Looking forward to the project. I have 6 investors involved already due to to the potential.

One thing I would like to add is to keep bitcointalk on top of your list with communicating instead of defaulting to slack like every other project. Slack has its place but many projects leave money on the table by noy being actively involve with their bitcointalk thread. A lot of money in these threads that will not go to slack...Just my insight!

7x70

I declare myself guilty of slacking! It's a good way of communication too. We reckon, though, that this thread can be -and it already is- an attention grabber.

I will try to be more time here with the rest of the team Smiley
Sagemark

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:32:57 PM

Here's an updated vid with installation process and some active use of the OSM beta app!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BZOoYcuODE&feature=youtu.be
MyMoneyShark

Activity: 84

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:51:53 AM

Thank you Obsidian team, for all help and feedback.
Nice to see that Smiley
Good luck with a project.
I will be here.

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 8/14 - 9/4
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 08:26:00 AM

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but what is a Stratis based platform ? I thought Stratis was a currency seeing asI have some Stratis staking ?
I am a bit confused ?  Undecided

OlegGichan_05

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:32:45 AM

OBSIDIAN team! Your project looks promising.
BUT can you give some more information about the team of the project? And about long-term strategy.
Thanks.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:47:04 AM

Hi there!
Could you please answer is the bounty-campaign in force now?
If needed I wil be glad to translate information to Ukrainian.
Thanks in advance

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
xingzhankwe

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:56:47 PM

Read the team's road map, planning very detailed, great project. Personally I love this project because of project concept
szafa

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:28:04 PM

What about 1 August,did you stop accept btc?
Seneka

Activity: 1176
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:43:38 PM

What about 1 August,did you stop accept btc?
The BTC holders themselves will not make BTC transactions on August 1st because of uncertainty.
sevenx70

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:20:01 PM

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but what is a Stratis based platform ? I thought Stratis was a currency seeing asI have some Stratis staking ?

I am not part of the team but will try and answer your question based off what I read.

The coin you are currently staking is in a seperate wallet not attached to that coin/token projects platform. The wallet was used so that the token holders could receive their tokens and start staking until the breeze wallet is complete and tied to the projects blockchain that is written in c#.
szafa

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:44:41 PM

My friend want to invest but dont give me money.
onedeveloper (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:45:36 PM

My friend want to invest but dont give me money.

Bring him/her to our slack and let him/her convince him/herself Wink
Sagemark

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:33:34 PM

Yes Obsidian is a Stratis based platform. Stratis is more than a coin, Stratis is a wonderful platform that allows people to build C# blockchain applications. We decided to make use of this existing code as it removes the need to learn blockchain specific languages (such as Solidity). This opens the doors to most existing developers and produces an ease of access not really seen in other platforms.
szafa

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:20:52 PM

What happend with my earlier investment?Now i have personal btc address.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: