Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★  (Read 114421 times)
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:44:55 AM

The news looks good but the price has dropped from $0.16 to $0.03, something should happen with all the good news the past 6 months?
It’s crazy to see all the hard work and frustration for all of us. We’ll keep up the good work, we’re behind you guys

Wish the price was 0.03. Now the price is only 0.01 dollar. I am really surprised. I am always following this project. The team is working on the products well. But the price is always falling.
Some people have lost 95% of their money.

Because Bitclave was launched when Bitcoin was 19k , now it is 6k...
and another reason is poor exchanges.

Nothing can  justify the price fall from 0.2 dollar to 0.01. It's 95% price fall. I personally support this project. Because I see the team is working on the products. But they should also think about the price.
They should do the marketing better.

You probably never held stocks or even the early cryptocurrencies at all. 95% price fall is commonplace. All speculative markets are prone to it. That's why insane gains are possible. If not, you'll be buying mature markets which would not fall so bad if ever.

Nothing to add to this explanation. The people fail to understand that in every statistical distribution you have two tails and not only the one that goes to the upside.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:19 PM

We will keep tanking until Market recovers so we can ride BTC and ETH rise or get trading exchanges vs extraction exchanges those are the only 2 factors other than businesses starting to buy the Token for Utility in the platform and that won’t be for a while yet obviously. All we can do now is wait till August for the developers submissions and hope the team will share what projects will be built then vs waiting till October.
iphone11

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

maybe I do not understand the humor, but it's surely superfluous. we are here for the sake of the product, and the price is carried by the market, which we do not influence.
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:41 PM

Tamara is correct. Having this in place will mean for the first time the user will have to monitor his or her activity for maximum returns so you won’t click away for nothing knowing you will eventually go to zero. For any business that wish to use BASE is a very big advantage that’s never been seen before. So the better your conversion history the better the offers since the business knows you will most likely buy when sent an offer
Miwaren

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:05:51 AM

Hello team.
The business will be fortunate! Impeccable activity, witting project!
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:55:55 AM

maybe I do not understand the humor, but it's surely superfluous. we are here for the sake of the product, and the price is carried by the market, which we do not influence.
It is because of the bitcoin drop right now, everything were affected even the good ones like this project.
The market is really volatile but never loss hope, everything will be back to normal and people can smile again as we go to the bull season.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
babam12

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:09:15 AM

Link with https://developer.bitclave.com should be integrated in https://www.bitclave.com site.
Lamdecaka

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:53:21 AM

I rely this idea will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO!
 Good luck DEVs.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:10:40 PM

BitClave Weekly Update — June 25, 2018
A very special BitClave community update includes a peek at a demo of BASE Vault! #BASEreveal

Very interesting that there is a demo. I speculate this will be ready around the "ber" months. Hopefully by then, Bitcoin and the other big marketcaps cooperate and start reversing the downtrend. I suspect when this happens Bitclave's price will just shoot up to 2x in a matter of minutes.

BonTonPlease

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Tamara is correct. Having this in place will mean for the first time the user will have to monitor his or her activity for maximum returns so you won’t click away for nothing knowing you will eventually go to zero. For any business that wish to use BASE is a very big advantage that’s never been seen before. So the better your conversion history the better the offers since the business knows you will most likely buy when sent an offer

I hope that people are sufficiently aware of this and don't start destroying their accounts by trying to fool the system.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
BonTonPlease

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

It is because of the bitcoin drop right now, everything were affected even the good ones like this project.
The market is really volatile but never loss hope, everything will be back to normal and people can smile again as we go to the bull season.

All the coins and tokens have drooped in their prices in the last months and I agree that it's due to what is happening to bitcoin. If bitcoin price rise again, only a few number of projects can recover. I think bitclave is one of these few projects. Because the team is working well. After the products are released, the price will rise especially if bitcoin is in uptrend.
And hope the team works on the marketing as well as they are working on the products.

I think the same but Bitclave suffered a lot recently. Who would have thought that such a promising project could drop so low?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
babam12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:08:03 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 07:51:14 PM by babam12

All the coins and tokens have drooped in their prices in the last months and I agree that it's due to what is happening to bitcoin. If bitcoin price rise again, only a few number of projects can recover. I think bitclave is one of these few projects. Because the team is working well. After the products are released, the price will rise especially if bitcoin is in uptrend.
And hope the team works on the marketing as well as they are working on the products.

I think the same but Bitclave suffered a lot recently. Who would have thought that such a promising project could drop so low?

Unfortunately , they are not interested in the price...they are only interested the product.
Big mistake in my opinion , both are important. This price is unacceptable for a respectable project.
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:24:49 PM

Unfortunately , they are not interested in the price...they are only interested the product.
Big mistake in my opinion , both are important. This price is unacceptable for a respectable project.

They have a great number of tokens that are left in the project, of course they are interested in the price.
 I kept the tokens when the price was 30 cents, and kept up to the price of 1 cent Smiley I do not see the point of selling now, I'll wait for better times.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Namarika

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:40:21 PM

I hope this ICO will be smash.
Spotless idea, conversant design, absorbing design!
babam12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:04:33 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 07:26:28 AM by babam12

developer.bitclave.com should be seen as Website2 in Coinmarketcap...for better advertising. Or having a link with it in Bitclave site.
AlexBessonov (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:48:54 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*5uQLiLgFwnB0lS7ybIyLhg.jpeg
BitClave Weekly Update — July 2, 2018
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

They have a great number of tokens that are left in the project, of course they are interested in the price.
 I kept the tokens when the price was 30 cents, and kept up to the price of 1 cent Smiley I do not see the point of selling now, I'll wait for better times.

Yes, most of the people bought the coins at 30 cents only and now it is a bad choice to sell the market because the market price decreased a lot in the market and people find it very hard to sell the coin because the might lose their investment which they invested after listing in the exchanges.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

I hope your business runs happily.
Impeccably website, very nice project!  Good luck fellows.
decentralised search is a good idea, but I am unable to find strongest team in the world, that’s why I am not convinced they will be able to make a great project.
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

The market certainly grows, but it does not promise a return on such projects, which for 2 quarters carried out the work that the cat cried. Dumped 2 cents and on that thanks that no less. It's a pity of course, the project is promising, but against it there are a lot of new hip projects ...
BonTonPlease

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

But that is not unfortunate, that is actually good as the product is the only substance which can ultimately back the price.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: