Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★  (Read 114421 times)
zoom2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

yeah ... the news in the project is not at all comforting. Most of the team left the project, the price of the token is in a kind of abyss (minus 20x from the price of ICO). I hope Bessonov will do something soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexBessonov (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

Important Announcement  —  Oct 1, 2018

Dear Community Members,

BitClave is entering a new phase of product and business development where we aim to apply our blockchain solutions to benefit mainstream businesses. We are working hard to turn our vision into reality by creating an open, public, decentralized marketplace. To get our latest development status, please visit:

-    https://www.bitclave.com/
-    Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/BitClave/)
-    Twitter (https://twitter.com/BitClave/)
-    Telegram BitClave News Channel (https://t.me/Bitclave), BitClave Ecosystem (https://t.me/BitClaveEcosystem).

We greatly appreciate your support. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us at https://www.bitclave.com/contact
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

it is pity that you (@BonTonPlease) re spreading fud here

as far as i remember you were a good supporter of bitclave before

did u sell all your cat tokens?  is it the reason for spreading fud?

Nothing has changed, they re slow at develiping and bad at marketing. They should improve before it is too late

I have indeed been a supporter for a very long time but I think they are underperforming in many regards. There is no reason for the CEO to go absolutely silent and not talk a single bit to the community for what, almost a year? Where is the CEO? Raising money -> CEO is there! Taking responsibility -> CEO is gone!

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:40:43 AM

Nothing has changed, they re slow at develiping and bad at marketing. They should improve before it is too late

I have indeed been a supporter for a very long time but I think they are underperforming in many regards. There is no reason for the CEO to go absolutely silent and not talk a single bit to the community for what, almost a year? Where is the CEO? Raising money -> CEO is there! Taking responsibility -> CEO is gone!

what did you count on? This coult not become a "new Google". And there is a russian team. Do you know a lot of good russian projects? The idea must be good and the team must be proffesional for succes. Price fallen from 0.3 usd to 0.002 usd... 150x down...  Shocked
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:28:59 AM

what did you count on? This coult not become a "new Google". And there is a russian team. Do you know a lot of good russian projects? The idea must be good and the team must be proffesional for succes. Price fallen from 0.3 usd to 0.002 usd... 150x down...  Shocked

I have no problem with Russian projects in general. They have a lot of good coders there, but it is true that Russian projects haven't gained a lot of positive reputation thus far. Bessonov just seems to take the money and that's it. I would love to know his salary...

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:56:08 AM

There is nothing wrong with the Russian development team. The problem is the founders of the project, if they are Russian. In most cases this ends badly for investors
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:59:57 AM

I have no problem with Russian projects in general. They have a lot of good coders there, but it is true that Russian projects haven't gained a lot of positive reputation thus far. Bessonov just seems to take the money and that's it. I would love to know his salary...
The decision making is coming from us so we are the one who decides on what project to invest.
If we do not want Russians developers then we can choose other projects, that's the freedom we have here and are a big community.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

There is nothing wrong with the Russian development team. The problem is the founders of the project, if they are Russian. In most cases this ends badly for investors

We want Alex to make an update and inform us what is going on. But I cannot understand what is the problem with his nationality. I don't think that matters.
There is no problem in nationality. But statistics show that almost all the projects, the founders of which were Russian-or are frauds, or almost not engaged in their project
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

Dear Community Members,

BitClave is entering a new phase of product and business development where we aim to apply our blockchain solutions to benefit mainstream businesses. We are working hard to turn our vision into reality by creating an open, public, decentralized marketplace. To get our latest development status, please visit:

-    Telegram BitClave News Channel (https://t.me/Bitclave), BitClave Ecosystem (https://t.me/BitClaveEcosystem).

We greatly appreciate your support. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us at https://www.bitclave.com/contact
So what is the important update of October 1st? I cannot find information anywhere (what happened to the project, it was very promising ..
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:08:56 AM

Dear Community Members,

So what is the important update of October 1st? I cannot find information anywhere (what happened to the project, it was very promising ..

Almost nothing has announced. There is no detail information about what is going on.
They just say they are working hard. But there is no sign.
It's really not good but I hope this project will be like MGO which has no active announcement but now come up with a big announcement
and it resulted to a good price increase, looking at it now will just disappoint us.

STUDENTCOIN