Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★  (Read 114421 times)
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

Please stop quoting that weekly update message, it makes difficult to follow the topic

CAT - bitclave team has to do more, since ico they havent delivered a proper working product

better their search engine is not a balloon

Look at kick coin, it develops and it has a real working product which people uses. So that price is stable

quote  a little  is ok ,more people will find the weekly update about project movement , especially busy man in realworld . 

BTW are you ok bro ,all cryptos are  falling again .

I think altcoins market could fall dawn more. And such situation is going me crazy. Even if btc will raise, altcoins will down.

i think there is no best idea how to protect our money right now ,just hold ,everything will be ok soon.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

Please stop quoting that weekly update message, it makes difficult to follow the topic

CAT - bitclave team has to do more, since ico they havent delivered a proper working product

Look at kick coin, it develops and it has a real working product which people uses. So that price is stable

quote  a little  is ok ,more people will find the weekly update about project movement , especially busy man in realworld . 

BTW are you ok bro ,all cryptos are  falling again .

I think altcoins market could fall dawn more. And such situation is going me crazy. Even if btc will raise, altcoins will down.

i think there is no best idea how to protect our money right now ,just hold ,everything will be ok soon.

I think so too. You should hold your tokens and wait. If you will sell it, you'll make a big mistake. Sooner or later situation on crypto market will stabilize.

3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

This project is silently growing. You guys definitely need to apply on the bigger exchanges which gives more liquidity for token holders. Google now banned ads related to cryptocurrency and now you guys have a good chance to create a de-facto search engine for all crypto users even getting paid to search our queries.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:13:00 PM

This is the part where 90% of the ICOs fail. It is usually after some bear market phase that cracks in the whitepaper or in the team's confidence to complete the platform appears. So far, Bitclave has just started this year and is yet to prove itself.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

This project is silently growing. You guys definitely need to apply on the bigger exchanges which gives more liquidity for token holders. Google now banned ads related to cryptocurrency and now you guys have a good chance to create a de-facto search engine for all crypto users even getting paid to search our queries.

a bigger exchange is absolutely needed for Bitclave,,
but, if you said this project is growing, maybe you wrong, you can see the price is falling deep and below the ICO price for now

abdulaziz07

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

Many projects right now are under their ico price. Mainly those without a working product. Mostly young projects.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:53:21 PM

quote  a little  is ok ,more people will find the weekly update about project movement , especially busy man in realworld .  

BTW are you ok bro ,all cryptos are  falling again .

i am used to such blood baths...i am in crypto since 2013, i have seen worse

holding is the key here, but not holding any coin will help

i personelly hold tokens with low marketcap and working product

for such tokens, no need to wait until market recovers...even if market stabilize, it is more than enough
Dart315

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:56:00 PM

quote  a little  is ok ,more people will find the weekly update about project movement , especially busy man in realworld .  

for such tokens, no need to wait until market recovers...even if market stabilize, it is more than enough

So you still believe in CAT?
skrtel37

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:45:43 AM

hold tokens with low marketcap and working product ,CAT is one of the best lont-term hold ,i trust it .waitting for market recover.
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:03:14 AM

we can see Bitclave with low marketcap  then other project ,also have a working product , really worth to invest .
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:13:55 AM

Is there any reason we shouldn't believe in CAT? Because I don't see it. If you think the reason is a low price, so it isn't problem only for CAT.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

Alex, do you think why your CAT token is traded 5 times lower than the price that was on the ICO in dollars (I'm not talking about bitcoin), can you do something wrong?
These are all features of the market. Now is a very good time to buy these tokens. Further this possibility may not be

instead of complaining guys, on what the price of CAT these days, why not accumulate more?
are not you all confident enough that this has a great future ahead? the fact cannot be denied too that team is very active.

Bitclave is a steal these days. They have a very solid team and a moonshot concept. Buying at these prices could be the best choice ever made.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
dazbarlby

Activity: 460

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

It's a good investment low cap giant project. As always people chase quick profit attention span
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

It is clear that the Bitclave team is working on all axes of the project, but they have a long way to go to achieve the road map outlined in their white paper.

Exactly, people who have ability to analyse the market will grab a lot of coins in the market, already the team is working in the background and we are seeing those from their update. So grab as many coins as possible in the market.
skrtel37

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

Is there any reason we shouldn't believe in CAT? Because I don't see it. If you think the reason is a low price, so it isn't problem only for CAT.

the project will take time to get profit because there is the lot of things we need to consider because market correction, some impatient people will sell them and dump the market. It should consolidate in order to reach higher price in the market for that we have to wait patiently.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

All the same I consider that in the future the project and the command will make success in the sphere. It is visible from outside that work nevertheless is conducted and it cannot leave just like that. Soon all work after all will affect the coin price.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

the project will take time to get profit because there is the lot of things we need to consider because market correction, some impatient people will sell them and dump the market. It should consolidate in order to reach higher price in the market for that we have to wait patiently.

Of course, any project needs time to implement the project. This is not a fast process, but more patient investors will get the maximum profit.
Brattavito

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

Of course, any project needs time to implement the project. This is not a fast process, but more patient investors will get the maximum profit.
I really agree with your words are more patient in waiting for projects that want to run their roadmap takes a long time for those who are more patient will get a sweet result later .. just hold it real

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Deborah

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

I really agree with your words are more patient in waiting for projects that want to run their roadmap takes a long time for those who are more patient will get a sweet result later .. just hold it real

I think Bitclave  can give a lot of money to  invetors when the Decentralized Search - Bitclave work.
The price of token will rapidly grow, so I recommend everyone to hold them
babam12

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

I bought some CAT from Yobit in 14 march . After two days my Pending Withdrawals " in process " 0 confirm ...I do not think it's normal.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: