Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★  (Read 114421 times)
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

Anyway.... Bitclave's main trading volume comes from Bibox and Kucoin. Glad that happened and we won't be dealing with HitBTC issues. Never leave huge amount of coins in HitBTC or any exchange for that matter.
These 2 exchanges are really the good ones but the volume is not pleasing anymore.
$10,000 24 hours trading volume is not what we want to see, maybe people don't have interest to trade because they want the bull market come first.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

While almost everybody is complaining about the prize of Bitclave, the prize is doing more than 500% today and is sitting as the the number one highest daily and weekly earner on coinmarketcap. The only problem I have is that the trading volume is still too small, a paltry 80K 24hours volume. I hope this is not just a clear pump and dump group taking advantage of the low liquidity of BitClave token?

this pump only in hitbtc,,
just as usual when the wallet of any crypto is not available for deposits and withdrawal,, the price of any crypto will grow hard in hitbtc,,
as i know, only in hitbtc, and this is happend for all crypto not only bitclave
regards

Why are they doing such things? Is it on purpose? Or just a bug? Because I really can't understand what the aim of such "pumps" can be. Is it for attracting attention to the exchange only?

It's really weird. I am sure that's not normal. Why should people buy a token which can not be withdrawn or deposited?
No one buy the real token on the other exchanges. But demand is that high for the fake token.
It's normal because when there is a huge order and the volume is low, it will most likely result to pump.
But in reality it will not last because some would sell but they can't due to lack of volatility, mind you that during the pump, the volume is still less than $100K.

But right now it goes down dramatically and very slowly. It's true that you can't buy much either, but the market will need a lot to recover.

Yes, and now its far away from the main ico price,,
Absolutely this project need more demands tomake the price grow
Regards

There is hardly any value left if you compare it to the ICO price. Bitclave is a bad investment for now, but maybe it will improve with some development.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

While almost everybody is complaining about the prize of Bitclave, the prize is doing more than 500% today and is sitting as the the number one highest daily and weekly earner on coinmarketcap. The only problem I have is that the trading volume is still too small, a paltry 80K 24hours volume. I hope this is not just a clear pump and dump group taking advantage of the low liquidity of BitClave token?

just as usual when the wallet of any crypto is not available for deposits and withdrawal,, the price of any crypto will grow hard in hitbtc,,
regards

Why are they doing such things? Is it on purpose? Or just a bug? Because I really can't understand what the aim of such "pumps" can be. Is it for attracting attention to the exchange only?

It's really weird. I am sure that's not normal. Why should people buy a token which can not be withdrawn or deposited?
No one buy the real token on the other exchanges. But demand is that high for the fake token.
It's normal because when there is a huge order and the volume is low, it will most likely result to pump.
But in reality it will not last because some would sell but they can't due to lack of volatility, mind you that during the pump, the volume is still less than $100K.

But right now it goes down dramatically and very slowly. It's true that you can't buy much either, but the market will need a lot to recover.

Regards

There is hardly any value left if you compare it to the ICO price. Bitclave is a bad investment for now, but maybe it will improve with some development.

seems the development from bitclave is still active, as i see in their medium,
https://medium.com/bitclave/desearch-login-sign-up-feature-dev-update-10e938983e41
but, look like investors do not interesting with bitclave at this moment, i think if bitclave listed on major exchange such as binance, a different story will coming to this project
regards
beautifulgirl89

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

Now we can't see the latest information of the project in China, which has not been updated for several months.
AlexBessonov (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:52:53 PM

Now we can't see the latest information of the project in China, which has not been updated for several months.

Hi! Please expand where do you check information?

Our official chat — https://t.me/BitClaveCN
AlexBessonov (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:56:30 PM

Is it possible for the community to cooperate and effectively create a video presentation about why Bitclave is important. In order to promote the project?

Hey, how is it going with a video?  Shocked Smiley
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:07:27 AM

Bitclave is a decentralized search engine platform that intend to compensate the user for using its platform for seraching contents with fear of data bridge. the project which will be web and mobile based and 1 billion of token will be offer for sales.  Everyone would get benefited from it and the userbase is pretty huge so there are chances of a large community in the future I would really like to be a part of it.
luckykitty

Activity: 533

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:47:39 AM

What a shit coin, and shit dev.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:10:01 AM

I'm not happy with the price too, I guess we loss our opportunity to sell, I hold it thinking this would give me good profit
but what I am seeing now is it's like we are close to ending this journey to failure, I hope I am wrong and the team will prove that to us.

Listed in good exchanges but very low volume, this is a serious problem that needs to be address.
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

I'm not happy with the price too, I guess we loss our opportunity to sell, I hold it thinking this would give me good profit
but what I am seeing now is it's like we are close to ending this journey to failure, I hope I am wrong and the team will prove that to us.

Listed in good exchanges but very low volume, this is a serious problem that needs to be address.

At first I didn't want to blame the team I just think positively about the current market conditions
but after I was patient I was tired because dev seemed to ignore the condition of their tokens now
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:38:45 PM

At first I didn't want to blame the team I just think positively about the current market conditions
but after I was patient I was tired because dev seemed to ignore the condition of their tokens now

Dude, the bear market is just getting you down. Sooner or later this token will pump just like the rest of the other ERC20 tokens. Sure they have yur money from funding but it seems that they spending it according to the roadmap.

AlexBessonov (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:14:53 PM

The latest updates:

Desearch Feature Release [Dev Update]

Desearch Login/Sign Up Feature [Dev Update]

Desearch Personal Accounts [Dev Update]

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*joqgyv7-8z-RYxmS0mTs2g.jpeg

#BASEHackathon at CMU Silicon Valley Campus — August 25–26
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

BitClave ensures that only interested users will see the advertisement. It will be interesting for advertisers, because it will help reduce the cost of attracting new customers, which will lead to increased sales.
Ucoz

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

Why price is rolling down so fast? Was there some bad news about the project, or it is just happening without the reason? The project looked so promising, my tokens now worth nothing Sad

Seattlle

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

I haven’t been able to find the Bancor CAT wallet yet. So I’m not sure how badly it impacts it. I might also be wrong. I remember seeing 75k then 27k to now 6.5k in liquidity but that might just be the value of CAT since then has plummeted to the core of the earth so if I do the math now they hold approx 2.5 million tokens give or take. At 75k and the timing is close to that same value and I might of been wrong. Until I find the wallet I can’t confirm that’s the case
ronaldodo

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:34:01 PM

Bancor is the problem and it should be taken care of by team
Another formula should be found, even holding bancor agreement for now until there is demand for CAT
Bancor is killing the price slowly everyday all time low comes
HOLD or CANCEL BANCOR agreement until CAT has usage in real life which brings demand
Until there is demand, bancor agreement should be HOLD
tientien22

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:34:20 PM

look at kucoin trading there are lot of bots trading, I like this project but weak up, bitclave team has been selling their tokens, like lot of team does. Its a good bussinees they get liquidity, dump price and if bussiness goes well they buy cheap
yes but you dont know how much wallets team members has
you think ico investors who has believe in the project would sell at 95 % or more loose?
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

regards

Regards

seems the development from bitclave is still active, as i see in their medium,
https://medium.com/bitclave/desearch-login-sign-up-feature-dev-update-10e938983e41
but, look like investors do not interesting with bitclave at this moment, i think if bitclave listed on major exchange such as binance, a different story will coming to this project
regards

As of now I doubt that would change anything and an exchange like Binance would never list Bitclave. It's going lower and lower and it looks really bad.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:05:39 PM

Bancor is the problem and it should be taken care of by team
Another formula should be found, even holding bancor agreement for now until there is demand for CAT
Bancor is killing the price slowly everyday all time low comes
HOLD or CANCEL BANCOR agreement until CAT has usage in real life which brings demand
Until there is demand, bancor agreement should be HOLD

I haven’t been able to find the Bancor CAT wallet yet. So I’m not sure how badly it impacts it. I might also be wrong. I remember seeing 75k then 27k to now 6.5k in liquidity but that might just be the value of CAT since then has plummeted to the core of the earth so if I do the math now they hold approx 2.5 million tokens give or take. At 75k and the timing is close to that same value and I might of been wrong. Until I find the wallet I can’t confirm that’s the case

hey you

messages i quoted above are AL and my post at telegram channel

first and last time i am warning you.....if i see you do anymore copy/paste here from telegram channel, then you will have problem

dont do it again, otherwise you will lose your btctalk accounts
seccessful

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:33:08 PM

Totally agree.  In fact I don’t see any reason to cry but every reason to laugh because now you can get more than 1 million CAT for $3k.  Desearch still needs improvement but it’s a usable product already.  A lot of projects launched with much hype but have nothing like that to show.  They say the dogs that like to bark usually don’t bite.  Bitclave team doesn’t make much noise but I believe they are working the roadmap behind the scene
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: