Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★  (Read 114421 times)
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

I heard about CAT from a friend. Could someone explain to me how to be in the airdrop?

I know probably it is written on this thread but it's so long.

Thanks guys.

There's no airdrop. Maybe you heard about the bounty token distribution in which all participants received 1 CAT. Maybe it's just a test. The devs here are not that communicative. I believe they prefer Telegram more.

Not only bitclave many companies are not active after completion of ICO. Now a days companies are responding through telegram channel and giving lot of updates and their partnerships.

I often wonder why we need a Bitcointalk Announcement at all. When in the end, the development teams of the ICOs abandon the thread anyway. Maybe it's time to move on to a robust forum where every ICO monitoring is integrated into one site.

I disagree with you, we need a Bitcointalk Announcement as far as I know Bitcointalk forum most celebrated cryptocurrencies forum on all the world and every ico or project related to cryptocurrencies project have to start its Announcement on Bitcointalk forum. so I wondering why any project occur ico abandoning they ann after ico finished?

Its a problem of the projects promotion teams. They quickly forget that a huge number of ICO participants come from here. Often, this behavior of the team has a bad effect on the situation of the whole project, people forget about it and interest in trading of the coin falls. I hope that the Bitclave team will not repeat these mistakes.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ezziyani

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

Nice project
I don't have any ETH in m'y etherwallet 
What am I do??
ArifBestari

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:22:38 PM

Heard about this yesterday and couldn't stop reading about it.What platform are you using?
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:57:57 AM

Nice project
What am I do??

You have to send some ETH on your wallet to be able to send ETH and any token under the ETH platform out of your wallet, you need eth to pay TX gas fee.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:46:01 AM

Nice project
What am I do??

You have to send some ETH on your wallet to be able to send ETH and any token under the ETH platform out of your wallet, you need eth to pay TX gas fee.
That is right, and now that the value of ETH is increasing the transaction fee is also getting higher but we have no choice, we want to transact so
we have to pay the gas.  As for me, I did not spend my tokens yet, I promise to myself that I will treat it as a long term hold as this project is huge.
algreen

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

Nice project
What am I do??

That is right, and now that the value of ETH is increasing the transaction fee is also getting higher but we have no choice, we want to transact so
we have to pay the gas.  As for me, I did not spend my tokens yet, I promise to myself that I will treat it as a long term hold as this project is huge.

Bitclave looks like really solid project with great idea of decentralized search engine and strong community. In the near future we all will use search engine like Bitclave and I prefer have a CAT tokens for the long term hold too.
AlexBessonov (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

Development
General update
Following our announcement last week about three project initiatives, we wrapped up our previous commitments and reallocated our engineering team to staff the announced projects. You will see GitHub activity this week for our Platform project. MatchICO is currently developed in private repositories as these include BitClave’s private IP. These projects will go through refactoring and we will move the functionality that does not include BitClave’s private IP to public repositories.

MatchICO
This week we implemented many important features and fixed major bugs:

- Batch processing (processing of transactions in a group) that helped us to accelerate the distribution of token rewards. Do you remember that your rewards were in pending for a long time? Now we fixed it!
 - Fixed the wallet verification process. The API of our wallet verification provider was broken and was causing a 500 error. We decided to design out the third party provider and implemented our own solution.
 - Launched the referral program. Now everyone can earn 20 CATs if he refers a new investor with a wallet balance more than 1 ETH.
 - There were cases where investors searched for offers but did not get any results. A common scenario for this case was when an investor had less funds on his wallet than what a business required as the minimal amount before extending the offer. We implemented a message box notifying investors of these situations. It is important to clarify that MatchICO is a platform facilitating a direct connection between ICO projects and ICO investors. It is the business who decides on the rules of the offer and the investor who decides on search criteria. The MatchICO search engine just follows the rules and matches ICO projects and ICO investors that have matching criterias.

Bitclave.com
We redesigned our landing page and are actively implementing the frontend.You will be able to see the new design shortly.

Platform
This week we focused on refining the requirements and scope for the 1st deliverable of the Platform project. A lot of work happened including product development like MatchICO (product) and Android BASE (early prototype) in private repositories and as part of technology evaluations in public repositories. We leveraged what we have learned during these phases and now we can define a better implementation plan for our Platform.

The scope for the 1st deliverable of the Platform has the following requirements and goals:

- Deliver the platform with clean, documented API that will be used internally in BitClave products and by our 3rd party partners
 - Define an API and abstraction layer between DAPP and Platform layer
 - This will allow us to adopt the best decentralized technologies that will be available in the future with minimal disruption to the application layer.
 - API for the 1st phase shall cover the following use cases
 - Registration
 - Updates of personal information
 - Authorization of access to personal data to a trusted entity
 - Access to the personal information by an authorized parties
 - Performance and economics of the deliverable shall be reasonable and be comparable to what is expected in the current centralized world
 - To satisfy this requirements some of the capabilities will be implemented using centralized technologies
 - The main value of this deliverable is an API for internal and external use and access to the anonymized data that was collected in BitClave products. With this deliverable, BitClave in it s own products and any 3rd party in their products can start using this API and build DAPPs that use and contribute to BASE anonymized data store.

Events/meetings
We attended two conferences in Bay Area and several events this week

- Blockchain Protocol Analysis and Security Engineering 2018 at Stanford University - https://cyber.stanford.edu/bpase18
 - This conference was very technical and academic as is expected from a conference held at Stanford. It was very encouraging to see hundreds of scientists talking about issues and solutions in blockchain space. You can see new research domains are being developed in academics around blockchain. Seeing this gives us more confidence that blockchain is here to stay. There are many issues with the current blockchain state but the best minds are working on finding solutions to these issues. There was a talk that had a direct relation to the issues that BitClave is attacking and it was about anonymity and linkability by Rebekah Mercer - Mobius. While a “user friendly” presentation is not available yet, here is the link to the research paper https://eprint.iacr.org/2017/881.pdf.
 - Blockchain Technology Evolution in US and China - http://www.goblockchainconnect.com/
 - One of the popular events in the Blockchain community with attendance of our partners ICON, QTUM and others. We met with several ICOs and continue to see a lot of interest for MatchICO as several more projects will be added to the mix.
 - An evening with Jay Clayton - https://law.stanford.edu/event/evening-jay-clayton/
 - An interesting panel at Stanford with the SEC head. It was very interesting to listen to Mr. Clayton, who presented his views not just on the state of ICOs,, but the overall view of the global investment climate. As the US government continues to study the phenomena of Blockchain, we see the role of technology companies continuing the path of innovation while making sure they closely follow any new legal developments and regulations.

Marketing
We continue our search for Head of Marketing https://angel.co/bitclave/jobs/264172-head-of-marketing. We have made several hires in the marketing team. If you are interested in joining us, please drop us a line.

Community
Here we have collected the top questions we have received from our community this week

- Why there is no GitHub activity.
Answer: To add more details to the answer given above on this topic. BitClave plays two roles in building the BASE ecosystem. The 1st role is building the open platform to enable 3rd party development and the 2nd role is building Products and Services on top of that platform. A lot of activity happened in building products in BitClave’s 2nd role, but this activity was happening in private repositories on GitHub as it included BitClave’s private IP. The reason we have chosen to focus on products and prototypes 1st (our 2nd role) is to better experience the need of the 3rd parties and to better define the requirements for the platform (our 1st role). We kicked off the Platform project and you will see more and more activity in this direction as we ramp up.
 - Why there are so little updates to the community and requests to improve marketing efforts
Answer: We hear your feedback. We took actions to improve in this area. As you can already see, we had 3 AMA sessions, we started to publish a weekly newsletter and we are in final stages of hiring and extending our marketing team.
 - Why can I see CAT balance on my Bitclave account if I already withdrew tokens
Answer: What you see on your BitCalve dashboard right now is the information related to the event of Token Sale. It shows the contribution you made and the tokens you got. This dashboard is NOT a generic CAT wallet at this stage
 - Where can I find my tokens after I bought them on your site
Answer: You refer to a feature where you can buy / sell CAT. This feature is powered by Bancor. It allows you to buy / sell CAT tokens without any need to register on exchanges or even Bancor. All you need is a MetaMask wallet. All the transactions will happen on the MetaMask wallet. Metamask is a mandatory requirement to use this feature.
 - How many tokens should I withdraw
Answer: This is completely up to you. You can keep your tokens with BitClave or move to your own Ethereum address.
 - Where can I buy these tokens
Answer: You can buy the tokens on exchanges, on BitClave site using the Bancor-powered wallet or as a business you can buy tokens in MatchICO.
 - What GAS to set up
Answer: GAS price fluctuates a LOT in Ethereum network based on the load on Ethereum at the time of transaction. We recommend checking https://ethgasstation.info/ for the average GAS price before you issue your transaction.
 - MatchICO: Do we really need to have 0.5 ETH in the wallet constantly to get offers?
Answer: Businesses decide on the criteria for their offers and what rewards they are willing to pay for using an investor’s personal information in extending the offer. Businesses might decide they are not interested in extending offers to potential investors that have less than 0.5 ETH on their ETH wallets.
RealCryptOracle

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

Very good - thanks for the update.
It's good to hear that the development is (also visible to others) continuing.
You might want to publish updates more often, otherwise the community will get nervous.  Wink
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:11:59 PM

This is how professionals work, I hope very soon that the Bitclave platform will be developed. by the way what about hit-B voting result?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

Very good - thanks for the update.
It's good to hear that the development is (also visible to others) continuing.
You might want to publish updates more often, otherwise the community will get nervous.  Wink
I believe they are just doing the right thing, they give updates on a timely basis and personally I am more confident
to hold my tokens now, it has raised a good amount during the ICO and most ICO which are sold out are very successful once the development is already due. Actually, this is earlier than I expected, hopefully the team will be able to satisfied everyone's expectation on this project.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

Hello everyone
What is the differents between tokens "BitClave - Consumer Activity Token" and just "Bitclave" ?
First contract is - 0x68e14bb5A45B9681327E16E528084B9d962C1a39
Second - 0x1234567461d3f8Db7496581774Bd869C83D51c93
BitClave - Consumer Activity Token I had recived for bounty campaign
On another forum thread I read that this is a rubbish and cannot to use. This is a true?
I hope that no
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

Hello everyone
What is the differents between tokens "BitClave - Consumer Activity Token" and just "Bitclave" ?
On another forum thread I read that this is a rubbish and cannot to use. This is a true?
I hope that no

You have to pass KYC on platform - and then you get normal tokens. Before KYC you have tokens that you can not use. MAKE KYC
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:34:05 AM

Hello everyone
I hope that no

You have to pass KYC on platform - and then you get normal tokens. Before KYC you have tokens that you can not use. MAKE KYC

So will this first contract tokens disappear or smth like that?
legendbtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:40:18 AM

We see good potential in bitclave, but people are finding good potential bitclave. Things will settle when market start settling, already they started their developing but at the same time they need to focus on marketing to get more awareness.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:11:01 AM

Good projects like you will pump eventually, the price is ok and the future is bright.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:38:07 AM

hello dev, i believe BitClave is a very good project and its ICO ended for a few seconds, but why can not we deposit BitClave on HitBtc? when I can deposit BitClave to HitBtc?
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:24:27 AM

Good projects like you will pump eventually, the price is ok and the future is bright.
At this moment we cannot expect a pump, wait for a little time and let's be patient as the market will be back to a progressive one.
Bitcoin has dump and we know it will also affect altcoins, so this is a time to relax as everything will be back to normal, in fact this is a great project so worth the wait.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:29:36 AM

At this moment we cannot expect a pump, wait for a little time and let's be patient as the market will be back to a progressive one.
Bitcoin has dump and we know it will also affect altcoins, so this is a time to relax as everything will be back to normal, in fact this is a great project so worth the wait.

Yes, it does already Bitcoin value is decreasing in the market and it is affecting all other altcoins. So we have to be positive in this crypto world, so we always give a chance for this dips in order to make more profit in future by holding them.
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:01:49 AM

Recently there was a big announcement from Mr. Bessonov. Bitclave is only at the beginning of its journey, and I think that this project will show itself again in March-April.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:32:47 PM

Recently there was a big announcement from Mr. Bessonov. Bitclave is only at the beginning of its journey, and I think that this project will show itself again in March-April.

The way Alex wrote the update which is concise and detailed gives more confidence that Bitclave is on the right path to a successful platform launch - it might take months but we'll get there.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: