Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★  (Read 114421 times)
uchiuscam

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:33:32 PM

I would like to know if the team will improve the quality of general search (not crypto search) so that the search results look more like those from google or yahoo.  For example, when you search a certain word like “tomato”, the outputs are presented in several categories like websites about tomato, images of tomato, videos of tomato, news about tomato, and so on.  I would really like to use desearch instead of google one day.  Also, does the team have a plan of promoting desearch?  I would imagine that plenty of people would switch to desearch if they know the advantages, and if it works well as google.  I don’t have much knowledge of the inner works of search engines so I might have oversimplified things.  To be honest, I’m very impressed that you have built such a search engine like desearch on BASE.  Hopefully the team could improve it and promote it fast

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

Unfortunately Sam it’s not your fault but the team has not done a good job at all on explaining exactly what BitClave is. I’ve been begging since ICO release to get a good video explaining what BitClave is so people like you can understand. I’ve had to read the white paper countless times to wrap my head around it until I fully understood that this platform has limitless potential. I’m hoping to see something so the average users like most here can easily understand since the same question keep coming up about search engine but don’t understand that’s just 1 application vs of limitless possibilities
hamamana99

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

Your not going to get rich quick. December 2017 is over. People should move on from that. They seem to be obsessed with that point in time. Now is an opportunity to invest in the next bull run taking place Q4 to 2021. So stop crying. Hodl and invest
BDTemple

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:18:20 AM

Thanks on standby curious what other use cases were used. All the ones from Ukraine makes sense the third one does have the best potential I was mostly just thinking Ecommerce but this brings a new perspective of data usage
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:38:32 AM

Your not going to get rich quick. December 2017 is over. People should move on from that. They seem to be obsessed with that point in time. Now is an opportunity to invest in the next bull run taking place Q4 to 2021. So stop crying. Hodl and invest

Exactly, what are the developments now they are doing will be helpful in the next pump when the market starts recovering but we have to wait. There are many panic people who about the current situation of the market and which we cannot control ourselves but we don't have any choices.
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:33:00 PM

I think Team bitclave team has no such respect for the community
we don't want what they say they do, but also have to take care of investors
why aren't the team defend the price drop. If they believe in this project, they should buy more cat tokens when it's really low. Really don't get it. the people in this community leave otherwise
seccessful

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:33:17 PM

The SEC is watching that.  Could be construed as price manipulation and boom, lawsuits.  Same with commenting on price and exchanges.  Once the token has some utility then that’s different
There is a news report on Cointelegraph saying government is investigating 200 ICOs in US and Canada, that number corresponds to all ICOs launched in US and Canada in the past year.  You don’t know which project is being constant watched under their radar
startedd

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:33:24 PM

Now I guess the better question is if we ever see the day that CAT gets integrated into Desearch and we ever get MatchICO to work how are the offers distributed for the offers from Bancor or from your supply
I’m not surprised if SEC has asked a lot of those companies some questions
englisher

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

Even they knew as Alex said multiple times it’s a long term project so long term financial plan was put in place im sure. They didn’t rely on their token to have much value in business plan im sure
Let’s say worst case scenario it gets delisted completely it’s scary as hell but doesn’t mean it’s the end as long as they keep working and implement circulation inside the platform with Bancor
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

the BitClave team continues to work but the price of the BitClave Token continues to fall, even this has fallen too much, $ 0.1 to be $ 0.0024. actually what's wrong here?
atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:56:11 AM

the BitClave team continues to work but the price of the BitClave Token continues to fall, even this has fallen too much, $ 0.1 to be $ 0.0024. actually what's wrong here?
what may be one of the factors because of the current state of the market is still not stable, remains optimistic and sure for everyone who has a token from this project, that this token will surely have a very good price.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

what may be one of the factors because of the current state of the market is still not stable, remains optimistic and sure for everyone who has a token from this project, that this token will surely have a very good price.

The market is only part of the problem. I price decrease like Bitclave is experiencing is even more negative than how the whole market moved. It's literally worthless right now. Only a million market cap.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:06:23 AM

The market is only part of the problem. I price decrease like Bitclave is experiencing is even more negative than how the whole market moved. It's literally worthless right now. Only a million market cap.

Do you know 2014 coins would kill to get a million market cap? Don't worry in the future, people will say "only a 100 million market cap," lol.

BonTonPlease

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

Do you know 2014 coins would kill to get a million market cap? Don't worry in the future, people will say "only a 100 million market cap," lol.

No you are wrong. This is because the market is overheated by a lot. 100 million market cap is just not realistic if you have a look at the assets and liabilities plus potential product.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Fleisher

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

this is a dead project for investors.
the devs will deliver product, but no big gains for ico investors

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:58:27 AM

Definitely not, you don't say it's a dead project when the team is still working.
Maybe they are not focus on the marketing yet as they are busy with developing the project. As I can see, we have a lot of exchanges
and we just need a right timing and we will see the volume and price will increase, definitely when the bull run comes, we will witness this.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:53:23 AM

the devs will deliver the product, but no big gains for ico investors
Definitely not, you don't say it's a dead project when the team is still working.
Maybe they are not focused on the marketing yet as they are busy with developing the project. As I can see, we have a lot of exchanges and we just need a right timing and we will see the volume and price will increase, definitely when the bull run comes, we will witness this.

Yes, people don't come across the developments happening to surround them and they are not following updates from the company and this makes them lose hopes on the project. We shouldn't comment negatively about the project without knowing anything.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:21:57 AM

Perhaps the bitclave will be in sleep mode till the end of the year. They're busy developing projects and trying to build partners. Hopefully on q1 2019, they'll come with good news.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
BonTonPlease

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:53:07 AM

Maybe they are not focus on the marketing yet as they are busy with developing the project. As I can see, we have a lot of exchanges
and we just need a right timing and we will see the volume and price will increase, definitely when the bull run comes, we will witness this.

The problem is they do not care about the price after they raised the money they wanted. Now they are focused on the products. So, there is no option other than waiting for ICO investors. The price will rise in long term.

Caring about price doesn't make sense. Caring about the product does. Google never cared about its share price, I am very sure about that.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
BonTonPlease

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

The problem is they do not care about the price after they raised the money they wanted. Now they are focused on the products. So, there is no option other than waiting for ICO investors. The price will rise in long term.

Caring about price doesn't make sense. Caring about the product does. Google never cared about its share price, I am very sure about that.

Yes, you are right about Google. Bitclave price will likely rise after some developments and products release. But Google is different from a project which is known only by a few people.

I just found out that the team is breaking apart to some degree. Vasily Trofimchuk is already building another project. I guess he is also going for an ICO, grab the money and then one year later build the next one. I can imagine that Bessonov might also be involved but they keep quiet for now. The crypto world is much worse than the equities market in terms of loyalty and transparency.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: