Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★  (Read 114424 times)
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:47:22 PM

I think they will not be able to endure, they are waiting too long. transfer will greatly affect their fees. Originally planned for 14 September like, in the end, transfered for 2 months
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:28:30 PM

i am so happy look this project because i think your thread there is note about when ICO will be activate, i still fresh for waiting this project launching, and get big supply token or coin
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:51:05 PM

I think they will not be able to endure, they are waiting too long. transfer will greatly affect their fees. Originally planned for 14 September like, in the end, transfered for 2 months

mate they will pull it off. They have a very good team and some great advisors. I am sure this is going to be one of the much better ICOs.
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:34:37 PM

Awesome !  Are Presearch and Bitclave the First Decentralized Search Engine Tokens ?
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:42:23 PM

Is there a detailed business model available how you will try to attacke the market share of a well established search engine like Google?

I really like the idea, but Google perfected its search engine algorithms over decades.
orpel

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:53:25 PM

Hi,
What are you going to be your first steps in order to acquire some market value?

OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:57:06 PM

Is there a detailed business model available how you will try to attacke the market share of a well established search engine like Google?

I really like the idea, but Google perfected its search engine algorithms over decades.

New players on search engines market can start clan search without political and corporative dependencies. It can attract many new users, who dont want to see "big brothers" search.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Mido06

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:23:30 PM

Hi,
What are you going to be your first steps in order to acquire some market value?

i think i will go for shoes or stuff like that, not something big ones as car for example
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:44:19 AM

Have there been any discussions to increase the bounty pool because the ICO was postponed and in total will have taken such a long time once it is finished?

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:14:07 PM

before the fundraising, very little time left ...
It is necessary not to be late!
Start - November 8
Good luck, team!
jirages

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:40:14 AM

one of the best private search engines in EU was built from scratch to full implementation and 70 million users with $10 million.
Fully backuped up from the German and French governments, ministries of education, with the European Inv. Bank injecting $25 million lately.

And an ico wants to raise $50 million with a whitepaper and zero user ?
I don't think the world is funny anymore

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vv78va/why-french-search-engine-qwant-thinks-it-can-beat-google

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qwant
C3ALLtemp

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:49:30 AM

If this coin/currency/whatever is being pumped by the massive number of spammers as it appears, it is destined to do nothing more than rip people off.

Any posts made by my account C3ALL, in this thread have not been made by me.  They have been made by a scammer that then appears to have sold it on to another scammer/farmer.  The signature that is now attached to my account is almost identical to dozens of others that are posting in this thread.  The scammers are even having "conversations" with themselves to try and pump this stuff up.

Avoid.  Like the plague.

Feel free to check the posts made by "C3ALL" here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=189431;sa=showPosts

As you can see, I left crypto back in 2014 and didnt post again.  That is until October this year when my account suddenly started posting again.  It appears I lost my ability to write coherently in English too.

Then later in October, for whatever reason, I started posting in Romanian...  Roll Eyes

My advice, avoid this project, and avoid anything posted since 2014 by my original account C3ALL.
yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:54:42 AM

the first day we collected $ 16,532,341 Raised in Pre-Sale! i think  this is just the beginning of Bitclave,
C3ALLtemp

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:55:31 AM

the first day we collected $ 16,532,341 Raised in Pre-Sale! i think  this is just the beginning of Bitclave,

No, you didn't, and there are dozens of hacked/stolen accounts promoting this shite just to try and fleece a few crypto enthusiasts out of a few dollars so you can spunk it up the wall and go back to your cretinous little lives in whatever swamp you call home.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:05:48 PM

Has anybody heard anything about bitclave with their decentralized search engine project? Why do they use Ethereum blockchain instead of bitcoin blockchain?
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:22:08 PM

New players on search engines market can start clan search without political and corporative dependencies. It can attract many new users, who dont want to see "big brothers" search.

I recommend to read the white paper. It's well written and explains a lot of the things the people are asking here. Worth a read!
Tyska

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

multitoken.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:31:45 AM

Where can we follow real time how much has the ico raised so far?
This information will be available during the launch of ICO

Hi,
We will not compete with Google in the search for sites. Only in the field of advertising.
As part of the initial ecosystem bootstrapping, we have already introduced 15-20 small companies for the initial instance of the BASE market. Our team will continue to target industries where significant effort is put into marketing to individual customers, such as auto sales, real estate, hotels, and retailers like Target that compete with major ad service providers. Once our small market is established, we will increase our marketing efforts to continually expand the number of players involved.
A lot of information about the project is in white paper https://docsend.com/view/84tv53w

If this coin/currency/whatever is being pumped by the massive number of spammers as it appears, it is destined to do nothing more than rip people off.
Any posts made by my account C3ALL, in this thread have not been made by me.  They have been made by a scammer that then appears to have sold it on to another scammer/farmer.  The signature that is now attached to my account is almost identical to dozens of others that are posting in this thread.  The scammers are even having "conversations" with themselves to try and pump this stuff up.
Avoid.  Like the plague.
As you can see, I left crypto back in 2014 and didnt post again.  That is until October this year when my account suddenly started posting again.  It appears I lost my ability to write coherently in English too.
Then later in October, for whatever reason, I started posting in Romanian...  Roll Eyes
My advice, avoid this project, and avoid anything posted since 2014 by my original account C3ALL.
If someone uses your profile to earn stakes in the bounty program, we have nothing to do with this. Why are you accusing us of this?

Has anybody heard anything about bitclave with their decentralized search engine project? Why do they use Ethereum blockchain instead of bitcoin blockchain?
BASE system is heavily relying on Smart Contracts. Bitcoin does not provide such flexibility, while Ethereum is the most common platform today that supports Smart Contracts

theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:13:25 AM

one of the best private search engines in EU was built from scratch to full implementation and 70 million users with $10 million.
Fully backuped up from the German and French governments, ministries of education, with the European Inv. Bank injecting $25 million lately.

And an ico wants to raise $50 million with a whitepaper and zero user ?
I don't think the world is funny anymore

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vv78va/why-french-search-engine-qwant-thinks-it-can-beat-google

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qwant

these aren't entirely equal operations. bitclave is attempting to decentralize the profiteering model. ownership of the ico pays dividends.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
C3ALLtemp

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:32:06 AM

Avoid.  Like the plague.
If someone uses your profile to earn stakes in the bounty program, we have nothing to do with this. Why are you accusing us of this?

Because the very fact you need to advertise and garner support in this manner, appearing to actively encourage it at worst, and turn a blind eye to it at best, speaks volumes for the integrity of the program as a whole.  In fact looking at the post history of your account seems to suggest that too has been hacked/stolen/sold.  If the people behind this project had faith in it, they would post under their own accounts and not feel the need to try and artificially create trust by buying/stealing established accounts.   If I have a business idea I want to pitch, I pitch it myself, I don't go to the bank dressed up as Richard Branson and try to convince them they are dealing with somebody they aren't.

The only people who will make money from this project are the few who want to encourage the many to part with a small amount.  They know full well that the many will just write off their investment, its just like unsecured crowdfunding on a different platform.  Stolen profiles, the irony of "bounty" rewards being paid to identity thieves and all this behaviour circling a project that expects legitimate business to part with significant cash for access to data and pay for advertising, and you want private investors to pony up double what the EIB invested in Qwant.  OK, Good luck with that.

Just to note, in case you missed the bleeding obvious, the whole advertising model works for Google because of the data received from searches.  They can then sell companies very specific targeted data for their adverts.  That's why companies pay to advertise through google, so they can make sure their adverts are seen by people who are actually interested in their category of product.  Without competing on the search side, you are just selling blind advertising space.  What you are doing is recreating the yellow pages.

Im all for entrepreneurial activity, but to wake up one morning and decide you want to take on Googles advertising stronghold, with zero users and zero data input from millions of customers searches, and ask the general public to stick their hand in their pocket for $50m, is just daft.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:40:44 AM

So the ICO will start at 8 november, hope the ICO from this project will succed
but presale investors should wait for a long time to get their token
regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: