Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 [709] 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167923 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:08:17 AM

Nice comeback from dumping  Grin
I think we will be stable at $3 soon, people will realize how valuable the coins they are holding.
This "deeponion" is a game changer in crypto, you can already tell it by the way how the community welcome
and looking at the price you will feel inspired holding it.

lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:28:22 AM

how long is a account is under review to join airdrop ?
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 03:29:51 AM

Shouldn't take more than a few days, all applications are processed manually now. However, according to the OP as of 8/25 only Members and above are eligible for the Airdrop.

Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:30:53 AM

How can u find the person who dumped his airdrops? The dumpers are ruining the market for everyone else
So what if some people are dumping? They are either miners - or giving up their future airdrops, meaning you get more future airdrop value in return.
Can't do much about the miners, they sell in order to get some sort of ROI.

If YOU believe in the coin and the future of DeepOnion then YOU should continue to hold.

--ypsi

i dont understand the why... if they use the brain we are on the 7th airdrop if they have patience and respect the community they will have lots of coin and money in 36 weeks... wha t a shame  Grin

I think you also need to consider that in a lot of regions in the world for example 3000$ for 1000 onions is a huge amount of money maybe as much as they would earn in 6 months with average work. And if they were part of the airdrop since round 1 they have even more onions.
So you can't blame some people if they can't resist to cash out their onions when the price is as high as now.

here where i live the avg. work in a month is about 25$ that means that 3000$ is the avg. work of 120 months that is 10 years. so of course this the best oportunity in my entire life but i wont sell my coins for that i will hold no matter what.

Holy sh*t 25$ a month, where you live jonval21?
Lets say, can a single guy there live a decent life with 300$ a month?
Are the girls hot?
If both answers are yes I'm in buddy
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:34:19 AM

Guys,

I need help on this one.

Before i sent my 321 Onion on Nova exchange, i have a balance of 3239 (+4 Staking) and when i followed the instruction on how to fix the Block explorer.

See this image i sent 321 Onions on Nova Exchange

And on this picture it shows that i sent 330 Onions and it add +10 more on the total balance of 3249 by on the remaining balance is 2918 and i don't know where +10 onion came from.

As you can see i was able to only minus the 10% of my balance 3239.

And also upon checking my total balance is showing correct that i was able to minus the 10% of my balance.

Please help i need clarification on this one.

This is a huge disparity, I'm not a technical person but will like to see what the team has to say about this

you did this correctly it took and ship a block of 330 coins    321 to nova and the rest is change back to your air drop address.

I see. Thank you!
I worried too much and was not able to sleep well. lol

My goal is to become part of campaign until next year.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:46:31 AM

Guys,

I need help on this one.

Before i sent my 321 Onion on Nova exchange, i have a balance of 3239 (+4 Staking) and when i followed the instruction on how to fix the Block explorer.

See this image i sent 321 Onions on Nova Exchange

And on this picture it shows that i sent 330 Onions and it add +10 more on the total balance of 3249 by on the remaining balance is 2918 and i don't know where +10 onion came from.

As you can see i was able to only minus the 10% of my balance 3239.

And also upon checking my total balance is showing correct that i was able to minus the 10% of my balance.

Please help i need clarification on this one.

This is a huge disparity, I'm not a technical person but will like to see what the team has to say about this

you did this correctly it took and ship a block of 330 coins    321 to nova and the rest is change back to your air drop address.

I see. Thank you!
I worried too much and was not able to sleep well. lol

My goal is to become part of campaign until next year.
You are holding a good value of deeponion, you should take part and do necessary things to remain in the campaign.
I am excited now, I hope I'll get my first airdrop participation soon.

By the way guys, the 10 post minimum requirement every week does count post/s in this thread?
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:13:59 AM

Holy shit! Im on a roadtrip right now and just decided to check the price of the deeponion $3 strong, thats freakin awesome im so glad i found out about this deeponion when i did!!
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:15:43 AM

look at the price today ,i just like miss  one million dollars , i should bought as many deep onions as i can ,but now ,i just sit and watch ,hope the pricre can come down a little .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:23:43 AM

look at the price today ,i just like miss  one million dollars , i should bought as many deep onions as i can ,but now ,i just sit and watch ,hope the pricre can come down a little .

At least you bought, I'm here waiting for the price to go down, but I guess I just should buy, then watch the price go down.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 04:28:08 AM

the price we see is just for these days.  it will gradually increase upto 40th airdrop.  after 40th airdrop, that's where real fun begins.  lots of dumpers, lots of buyers.  in short, there will be a period of increased transaction after 40th round.  price will drop and coins will reach in multiples.  after that, more people and investors will be interested in this coin and this will drive price up up up and up up up and away!!!
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:33:40 AM

How can u find the person who dumped his airdrops? The dumpers are ruining the market for everyone else
So what if some people are dumping? They are either miners - or giving up their future airdrops, meaning you get more future airdrop value in return.

If YOU believe in the coin and the future of DeepOnion then YOU should continue to hold.

--ypsi

i dont understand the why... if they use the brain we are on the 7th airdrop if they have patience and respect the community they will have lots of coin and money in 36 weeks... wha t a shame  Grin

I think you also need to consider that in a lot of regions in the world for example 3000$ for 1000 onions is a huge amount of money maybe as much as they would earn in 6 months with average work. And if they were part of the airdrop since round 1 they have even more onions.
So you can't blame some people if they can't resist to cash out their onions when the price is as high as now.

here where i live the avg. work in a month is about 25$ that means that 3000$ is the avg. work of 120 months that is 10 years. so of course this the best oportunity in my entire life but i wont sell my coins for that i will hold no matter what.

Are the girls hot?
I live in Venezuela yes a single guy can live well with 300$ a month. is about 10 times than avg. person here in Venezuela. but you cant live with 25$ many persons dont have enough money tu buy even enough food. that is really bad.due this the people is getting out of the country.
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:35:09 AM

So I heard we reached 1000 members on the main forums... congrats all.   When does that airdrop or bounty get distributed for the lucky first 1000 members?  I'll head over there and take a look for the answer as well. 
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:37:31 AM

--ypsi

Are you serious, that is less than $1 a day,  I don't believe it can be that bad. I know some region of the world are indeed poor but we need to consider the standard of living over there too, which I believe is going to be low compare to places like developed countries

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
jonval21

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:50:05 AM

--ypsi

Are the girls hot?
I live in Venezuela yes a single guy can live well with 300$ a month. is about 10 times than avg. person here in Venezuela. but you cant live with 25$ many person dont have enough money tu buy even enough food. that is really bad.due this the people is getting out of the country.

How do you convert your cryptos into Cash in Venezuela. Isn't there a worry that if the government knew they can take it away?

Im using localbitcoin for that, I use just small amounts about 0.005 bitcoins a week. for now there is no law to control bitcoin in Venezuela, of course I dont have so much in bitcoin. the large amount i ever had is thanks to DeepOnion.
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:52:17 AM

I made a comment on a Cointelegraph article. This is my comment:

BalrogZA • 2 minutes ago
XMR is not that anonymous. Your wallet's IP can be tracked/traced. If you want REAL anonymity, use DeepOnions, which operate over the Tor Network. Currently free airdrop. read up on deeponion dot org. Small market cap currently that is exploding.

The article is here:

https://www.cointelegraph.com/news/insider-crypto-tips-who-to-back-for-big-bucks

Let's hope more people become aware of Onions and join the community!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mericy

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:57:13 AM

Shouldn't take more than a few days, all applications are processed manually now. However, according to the OP as of 8/25 only Members and above are eligible for the Airdrop.
i  also don't know how many days wiil the team take.i apply it the day before yesterday.but my status still is under review.we should wait it patiently.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:00:08 AM

I made a comment on a Cointelegraph article. This is my comment:

BalrogZA • 2 minutes ago
XMR is not that anonymous. Your wallet's IP can be tracked/traced. If you want REAL anonymity, use DeepOnions, which operate over the Tor Network. Currently free airdrop. read up on deeponion dot org. Small market cap currently that is exploding.

The article is here:

https://www.cointelegraph.com/news/insider-crypto-tips-who-to-back-for-big-bucks

Let's hope more people become aware of Onions and join the community!

ive been thinking the same. commenting on cointelegraph is one way of introducing deeponion to the community. since many people read posts there. thanks for posting this!
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:04:02 AM

i  also don't know how many days wiil the team take.i apply it the day before yesterday.but my status still is under review.we should wait it patiently.

You guys just have to be patient. They're doing this manually as well as checking your previous activities/previous posts. As much as possible we don't want people who are just after the Onions and can't contribute (at least in spreading the word),

For the meantime, please continue supporting this project.
jonval21

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:08:36 AM

--ypsi

Are you serious, that is less than $1 a day,  I don't believe it can be that bad. I know some region of the world are indeed poor but we need to consider the standard of living over there too, which I believe is going to be low compare to places like developed countries

yes for that reason is important the development of new technologies like cryptocurrencies, that allows people be free some way i know all this about  cryptocurrencies is gonna change the world in a good way.  

Goberments always want control everything is their nature way. i read about the privacy of deepOnion and I like it, cause people with alot of problem with the goberments can use it for safe their money and protect themselves agains hiperinflations caused by bad goberments
mlindjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:20:47 AM

I bought some onions when the price around 0.0002, do I need to sell them now or hodl ?,

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 [709] 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: