Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 [937] 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:00:14 PM

how can i contact them ?

contact who? the devs? you are a newbie and cannot join the airdrop i'm afraid

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:01:12 PM

Hi everybody. (Hi doctor Nick).

So yesterday I was marked as a one day poster.

Is that it for me, or is there still a way to get back into the air drop?

Improve your postings and let a mod review your case. There is a thread in the DeepOnion Forum for this. I pretty sure there is a way back into the airdrop campaign Smiley

Hi everybody. (Hi doctor Nick).

So yesterday I was marked as a one day poster.

Is that it for me, or is there still a way to get back into the air drop?

You can still appeal in DeepOnion support so they can review your case.
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-support.33/

So I just have to create a thread then. I always thought those were people complaining so never wanted to appeal my case that way. I was expecting a mod created thread.

I'll do that then, thank you.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:01:36 PM

Shit, I'm not more than 1/4th of the network anymore. Sad well, I guess I'll keep mining away and waiting for $100+ Deeponion!

Are you participating in the airdrop, too? If so, you should fix your signature! Replace all "XXXXX" fields with you BCT user id (not your forum name)!

How do you know if he has xxxx with his userid ? I am not really so much tech savyy, could you check my signature ? I dont want to miss on my so much loved onions. HODL to the win, not selling a single ONION until 40 USD, thats my target. Next year Q2-Q3 we ill get there, mark my word. This project has an amazing team behind it !

Missed one field  I guess. The signature  should  be fine except for that one xxx Smiley thank you for the heads up sir! (or intensely unlikely miss)

FOR RENT.
Maurizio

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:11:00 PM

I Wish all onion gardeners a good night. You know it tomorrow is the day  Cheesy get up early drink your coffee and a little bit later.....fresh Onions delievered with love into your wallet. Dont sell as always HODL is the key in this project.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dr blowfin

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:21:56 PM

Zoom out on the Nova chart and you can see that the price is really starting to curve up nicely now.
Volume is up a bit today aswell.
The order book has grown on the sell side since last night though with almost 7 BTC to get to 49k satoshis (with a couple of dumper sized orders). It was just under 4 BTC last night.
Hopefully we see a new high before the 9th airdrop.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
SSowellSVT

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:35:15 PM

Just about to write my pre air post and remaining last couple of posts for drop after being in this and supporting from first 10 minutes from launch and being a hodler from the beginning also recieved all drops apart from the first one and not moved a single coin apart from donating one ONION i now check status and shows "blacklisted for unkown reasons" ??

Sweet

same here,i guess they just want to get rid of "old members"

i checked my status this morning and everything is ok,but i found i'm now on the blacklist with unknown reason......

don't tell me to appeal at official forum please for i'm not a beggar,if dev team really want to act like a King and treating the others like a slave...so be it...bye-bye and good luck to the rest of you.

@vanillagalaxy - Asking for a reason in the support forums is not begging. Just ask and see what they can do. OR check your status again. It may have changed. "Old members" is irrelevant considering I've been here since day one. Stop spreading FUD

@Ell- -Mine - I suggest doing the same.
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:37:01 PM

Hey guys, I wish everybody a happy DeepOnion Airdrop!

Do not forget to put your ONIONS deep into your wallet. They will grow very well over time. Smiley

There is a reason why they called it DeepONION! Smiley

Cheers!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:41:06 PM

Hey guys, I wish everybody a happy DeepOnion Airdrop!

Do not forget to put your ONIONS deep into your wallet. They will grow very well over time. Smiley

Their is a reason why they called it DeepONION! Smiley

Cheers!

Thank you!

I'm also wishing everyone a happy 8th DeepOnion Airdrop, we're all definitely looking forward to it.

To the moon DeepOnion Smiley
jimmybob_007

Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:48:52 PM

Tomorrow's newsletter will feature DeepSend and DeepTrust - upcoming features for the DeepOnion project Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:50:41 PM

Tomorrow's newsletter will feature DeepSend and DeepTrust - upcoming features for the DeepOnion project Smiley

Great news!! Can't wait to have these two implemented. Thanks for all the hard work guys.
Let's keep HODLING and TO THE MOON!!!!
Maurizio

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:53:12 PM

Thats good news to all hodlers and supporters of deeponion  Cool
Price will climb to a new ath and still I will hold my coins.
Lets see what happens after tomorrow. I feel sorry for all those who dumped and will miss future airdrops.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
croTek4

Activity: 392

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:58:10 PM

Just about to write my pre air post and remaining last couple of posts for drop after being in this and supporting from first 10 minutes from launch and being a hodler from the beginning also recieved all drops apart from the first one and not moved a single coin apart from donating one ONION i now check status and shows "blacklisted for unkown reasons" ??

Sweet

By looking at your posts from this week, I can see that you did some burst-posting, today especially. You are near the 10-post threshold, but not past it, sorry :/
Just try to do 1 post per day or two, next time I'm sure you will be in the airdrop again. Do not worry my friend !

I think that being part of all the airdrops is actually difficult. I bet that there will only be a handful of members that will make it from week 1 to 40 without being rejected a single time. Whether it's due to some work to do IRL, or vacations, or internet provider failure, or maybe they will just forget... Everyone will go through this.

Lets see what happens after tomorrow. I feel sorry for all those who dumped and will miss future airdrops.

Don't feel sorry for them ! They'll be sorry when they'll understand that they dumped the goose that laid golden eggs Wink

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:01:47 PM

8th Airdrop is fast approaching. Make sure that you've followed all the rules and regulations. Happy harvesting !
sprinkles

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:04:03 PM

Awesome. Cant wait to read more about this!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
coin_miner21

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:06:06 PM

Sounds good news. I cannot help waiting for reading the news letter to see what features will be integrated into the deep onion. The price may climb up with the encouraging news.

Maurizio

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:11:53 PM

Sweet

By looking at your posts from this week, I can see that you did some burst-posting, today especially. You are near the 10-post threshold, but not past it, sorry :/
Just try to do 1 post per day or two, next time I'm sure you will be in the airdrop again. Do not worry my friend !

I think that being part of all the airdrops is actually difficult. I bet that there will only be a handful of members that will make it from week 1 to 40 without being rejected a single time. Whether it's due to some work to do IRL, or vacations, or internet provider failure, or maybe they will just forget... Everyone will go through this.

Don't feel sorry for them ! They'll be sorry when they'll understand that they dumped the goose that laid golden eggs Wink

That quote would be nice a signature in times when people not participate a signature campaign  Cheesy.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:19:09 PM

8th Airdrop is fast approaching. Make sure that you've followed all the rules and regulations. Happy harvesting !

Very nice that you created this, it sahould be included in the first post pf the thread!
Just one question, about the 10 posts we have to do, do these have to be about DeepOnion or do we support DeepOnion already when we post and our signature does the support?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:21:31 PM

To begin, I'm briefly going to point out the different things you need to do to apply for the Airdrop, mainly for all the new members that have a huge question mark above their heads and keep complaining in the forum about their rejection. It's comprehensible that your expectations were not met until now, but I hope you change your point of view after reading this article.

What do I need to do to be eligible?
You need a BitcoinTalk account that has been created before the 12 th July 2017.
This account has to be an account that has not been inactive for 3 years and which was woken up only after your discovery of DeepOnion.
Update your signature on BCT: https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php Insert your Bitcointalk ID (not your name, the ID ca be found in the URL when accessing your forum profile) in all the XXXXX.
Your comments on BCT must have a value for the community. You need to help others and share your knowledge. Your posts should be informative and should be about cryptocurrencies. Don't make comments in the off-topic section and don't create posts that have less than 50 characters. More details can be found in this thread: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/airdrop-what-is-low-quality-post.685/
Post about DeepOnion in your local forums and join the discussion in the DeepOnion ANN thread.
Create an account on the DeepOnion forum and start posting, but remeber: Quality over quantity! Otherwhise you might get qualified as "burst poster" or "1liner".
Write an article about DeepOnion, all the rules can be found here: https://deeponion.org/community/thr...atleast-1-article-story-about-deeponion.1400/
Now you're ready to apply, go go go.
Make 10 posts on BCT per week and be active in the DeepOnion Forum to stay in the Airdrop list.
Keep all of the Onions you received in an Airdrop, there's a 90% rule but I recommend to not mess around in your Airdrop wallet. Create a second address for trading, ect.
Never speak negatively about DeepOnion, your angry posts will not help you in any way.
These 11 tasks are definitely far from being impossible. But how does it come that you did all of this and your application still got rejected?

See the full post here: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/thread-to-ask-for-an-airdrop-re-consideration-title-spread-freedom-and-equality.2039/

sartorpc

Activity: 300

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:24:22 PM

I did everything that it is required but I found out about the airdrop a bit late so I did my 10 posts today, I am a veteran here (more than 2 years) and I know that I cannot write bad quality comments, so I spend a great time reading carefully some posts of my interest and doing great quality comments, even if they where made in the same day, in my opinion, they are completely valid, if they still don't accept this, I will wait for the next airdrop. Sad
Maurizio

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:29:04 PM

I did everything that it is required but I found out about the airdrop a bit late so I did my 10 posts today, I am a veteran here (more than 2 years) and I know that I cannot write bad quality comments, so I spend a great time reading carefully some posts of my interest and doing great quality comments, even if they where made in the same day, in my opinion, they are completely valid, if they still don't accept this, I will wait for the next airdrop. Sad

Welcome in the community and good luck. Prepare your garden in the best case you can set your onions in there soon.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 [937] 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: