Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 [961] 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:20:58 PM

Do you guys know any other exchanges that offer user voting for listing a coin? With our community we should be able to get DO listed on every of those exchanges.

Its in our best interest to hold of on exchanges while the coin can grow in market cap. List on the big exchanges kills new coins very quickly. Just wait patiently Nova will fix it's issues, or you can always try Bitzure, seems to be a decent new exchange.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:22:43 PM

Do you guys know any other exchanges that offer user voting for listing a coin? With our community we should be able to get DO listed on every of those exchanges.

Its in our best interest to hold of on exchanges while the coin can grow in market cap. List on the big exchanges kills new coins very quickly. Just wait patiently Nova will fix it's issues, or you can always try Bitzure, seems to be a decent new exchange.

I'm glad that Bitzure launched and added Onions, but I also hope that more exchanges add it as well. All in due course, no rush. It's always good to have options. Personally, I feel that Nova is a bit dodgy and don't like to keep much funds there. They seem to have switched everything to manual withdrawals and added something to their terms about limited liability and being in "beta" mode.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:24:40 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 08:43:59 PM by crypto-rainbow

This is where you are completely wrong.There is nothing called 'free lunch' / 'quick buck'.Dude instead of looking DeepOnion as a way to earn free money you should support it.Share it.Learn more about it.Educate yourself about what the coin has to offer and what are it's benefits then you deserve to be part of the airdrop.Rules aren't hard unless you are only here for free money.  Roll Eyes

No words more, well said. We are not promising you easy money but very very hard work... Vote central is going to be task (work) source for the community and dev team.  

Received my airdrop, but today might be the last day for a while that I may be posting. Hurricane Irma is fast approaching, so I may not have power for a few days or weeks. Who knows. I'll be back as soon as I can to support Deep Onion.
Take care your self.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:36:08 PM

I received my airdrop. Good job to another successfull airdrop week, devs. And congratulation to all participators.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:47:55 PM

Ok I was in for the quick buck but these rules are bullshit. Holy shit you literally need to convert Bitcointalk into a DeepOnion ad-space to get some coins.

Get shit on.
This is where you are completely wrong.There is nothing called 'free lunch' / 'quick buck'.Dude instead of looking DeepOnion as a way to earn free money you should support it.Share it.Learn more about it.Educate yourself about what the coin has to offer and what are it's benefits then you deserve to be part of the airdrop.Rules aren't hard unless you are only here for free money.  Roll Eyes

I don't know why people are only looking is Onion like a way for free money. As ChainSmoker said, the main point of airdrops are to support the supporters.
For example, now I'm owning ~1,3K onions. But I'm not eager to sell it, I want to support the coin, to hold it, to spread the word about it.

fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:48:01 PM

Rules aren't hard unless you are only here for free money.  Roll Eyes

well said! Cool

Glad those were in just for quick money are out now, and kept out. We have been a much better community all contributing to the success of the coin.
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:49:21 PM

Thank you DeepOnion devs.I got my share of Onions (544).It's my 4th airdrop and very happy to see the amount of onions being given are increasing every week  Cheesy I hope and want to be in all the future airdrops too and finally becoming 'Founder'.

We can't become founder. You need to be part of the airdrop for 40 weeks. You and me are to late even if we hold till the end  Undecided
Is that so? I thought if we stayed in airdrop since we joined without getting banned to the last 40th airdrop we can be 'Founder'?If it's not the case,then i think people joining in 1st airdrop are damn lucky.I will still support the onion. Smiley

I think you still have possibility to be founder even if you didn't participated in the first round. DeepOnion's second newsletter states:

"Those who hold their onions for the full 40 week period will receive 'Founder' status and will be eligible to join the Founders group on DeepOnion central! You can also gain access to this exclusive club by demonstrating significant contributions towards DeepOnion"

Hope you'll get there!

Bitcoin
dr blowfin

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:51:35 PM

Was all looking so bullish last night.
But hey, dumpers gonna dump. What can you do about it?
17 BTC to breach 50k.
13 BTC down to 1 Satoshi  Huh
Makes sense to just hold on tight and wait for Deepsend  Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
parat8t9

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:02:00 PM

Hey, does someone know how to get rid of being blacklisted?

I had some issue with my signature, bc I didn't had my user id in it correctly. When I check the status it says:
"Blacklisted. DeepOnion signature not found in bitcointalk profile on date Friday 18th August, 2017."

Thank you guys in a advance.

It looks like the dev team posts every so often on the deeponion forum where people can put in their bitcoin talk info such as ID, reason for ban and profile URL. This allows them to review for reconsideration, but given the large number of applicants and people trying to get reviewed for reconsideration, they are most likely swamped.

Patience is key, I've been attempting to get unbanned for weeks, I'm still not there but plan on participating and helping out just the same if I was in the air drop so that we can help the community grow.
Neon~

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:04:48 PM

In the 18 mil premine, I could see that 12.5 mil is reserved for "free" airdrops. Would the rest 5.5 mil coins go to dev fund apart from the staking rewards that dev is earning on the premined coins which is eating into the 25 mil total supply? I know its the dev's coin and they can plan however they want. Doing some fact checks to confirm if my understanding is correct.
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:08:33 PM

Just applied for the airdrop on the page. I can't seem to get the confirmation e-mail for the account. What is wrong with that? I tried resending it

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:10:48 PM

Good morning to all, I can get help from the community.
I until yesterday and even now says successful recordings but this morning I can not synchronize my portfolio and I can not control the airdrop.
Are there problems with the onion wallet synchronization?
He tells me that I always have 0 active network connections and can not sync!

Can anyone check my address please?
DrGyTWe62ziY4pttumWucwZMyBXPmQ3Dzc

To give a message I can get an answer here.
Why do not you synchronize my portfolio and do not see my onions?

I would also like to be happy for airdrop, as are many members who have had their onions.
But you have to understand who is sad and angry if it is excluded for no reason.
Please Team Temonkil, dev or others can review this post and give a valid explanation!
I'm already excluded from the last 2 airdrops for no reason!

I have seen that so far nobody has answered my questions. I want to do another Dev and Team:
do you know how I met Deep Onion? seeing so many users with that signature I placed anywhere. And that's what I did from August 27th !!!
Registered on August 27, received 0,0008 welcome onions and made about 80 more thread threads .... to let others know about onions. But I'm out of airdrop on September 1 for unknown reasons. Do nothing, I do not dislike and go ahead.
From September 1 to 8, I make 80-85 more messages in more threads to introduce and promote Deep Onion, and until last night I seemed to be approved, but today I see myself again excluded for unknown reasons.

Over 160 messages in two weeks, with far more than 50 characters, never offended or spoken badly onions!

Please Dev, how do you know I'm sick right now? How do I suggest or advise or promote other Deep Onion users, if I do not get my team's honor with all my work?
I am happy for those who have received onions with airdrop, but I am really sad for me because I did not miss anything!

I work over 10 hours a day!
What do you want me to do for you and the onions?

I checked and your account looks okay. Please make a post in the DO Community Support forums.

Thank you
I did this
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/2-weeks-160-posts-blacklist-for-unknown-reasons-why.2103/#post-30764

Dev or someone in the team can help me!
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:13:18 PM

Just applied for the airdrop on the page. I can't seem to get the confirmation e-mail for the account. What is wrong with that? I tried resending it
You can change email, try to use generic emails gmail hotmail yahoo etc

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:15:35 PM

Nova exchange is back again. So everybody can buy cheap onions!  Grin

dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:18:40 PM

It looks like a good floor, despite the dumpers we are quite solid about 1 dollar.

I think that as the cheaters are left out the price can be more stable and the developers can be more relaxed.

On the other hand, already incorporated ideas like DeepSend, Vote Central and DeepTrust ... Reflection of the continuous work of the developers !.

Our incoming users (including myself) from the community in the last 30 days have reached almost 2 thousand. Amazing.

Join our project!

Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:19:07 PM

I am loving my experience with the DeepOnion forum so far. I too got my application rejected due to suspicious activity, but that did not stop me. Instead, it motivated me to do whatever it takes to reverse my rejection asap by contributing to the DO community and creating a positive atmosphere whenever possible. I am honestly loving this ride. Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:20:07 PM

Nova exchange is back again. So everybody can buy cheap onions!  Grin

Great news..... it seems they are under attack (DDOS and/or possible intrusion attempts) and are working to rectify the issues. But this is yet another reminder: make sure to move your Onions to your local wallets! Exchanges are centralized and trusted, and if they go down or get hacked, your Onions will be gone too.

Plus, you can't stake if the exchange has your coins! Tongue
trader59

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:21:54 PM

It looks like a good floor, despite the dumpers we are quite solid about 1 dollar.

I think that as the cheaters are left out the price can be more stable and the developers can be more relaxed.

On the other hand, already incorporated ideas like DeepSend, Vote Central and DeepTrust ... Reflection of the continuous work of the developers !.

Our incoming users (including myself) from the community in the last 30 days have reached almost 2 thousand. Amazing.

Join our project!

Honestly, for this price, it feels like it is a steal. I definitely feel like deeponions will grow substantially in the coming months and potentially years to come! I completely agree, the project and dev team is doing an awesome job of implementing some great features to the coin.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sartorpc

Activity: 300

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:26:49 PM

I also feel that the current price is a steal, but in my personal situation I don't have enough money to invest now, I hope to get some with airdrops and hold long term!
rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:39:13 PM

Is it just me or are we already recovering from the dumps? That would be faster then i expected and would be just a confirmation that the coin is getting more stable and more attractive to people. If DO could get on some well known exchanges then the price will go definitely beyond $10!

Pages: « 1 ... 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 [961] 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: