Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 [967] 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:54:21 AM

Like many I am very unhappy with novaexchange. Look like is time to concentrate and do something to add DeepOnion on some main exchange.
What we need to do so bittrex can list DeepOnion?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:00:30 AM

I could not agree more. I can't believe some of the stuff I see in a day; just today, one guy was slagging us in one thread. Calling it a scam/fudding, and within minutes asking how to get back in the airdrop in this thread, after a blacklisting. The guy probably had no clue what DeepOnion is, what the community means, and what we strive to stand for, but he knew for sure he was missing out on coins ($$$$). There is no shame it seems sometimes.

Not all people are such though. Please, don't get me wrong. I sympathize with all those caught in limbo. Anyone who knows me can vouch for that, 100%.

However I sometimes reach a boil when I see some cases. Nobody takes into consideration the other stuff that takes place behind the scenes, they instead complain that we take too long. Because they're just focused on their situation, and their potential loss. So, because of that, they feel entitled to blow up our feeds/inbox/forum/however they can get our attention. I'm sure they would call me at all hours of the day to discuss it if my phone number, God forbid, got out there. Worse, if they don't receive a reply/approve on their predefined timeline, we're called scammers or that we don't care. When if they had the foggiest idea of the amount we go through to GET PEOPLE IN, they would undoubtedly reconsider their biased opinion.

My point? If some people put half as much effort into assisting the project as they put into resolving their own cases, we'd be at $8 already. Think of the project and know that your constant tries for attention takes us away from actually improving the project, and if you care so much about it, as you claim to, you'll respect that.

I don't want to come off as jaded, but people really need to honestly ask themselves if they gave anything to DO, aside from an open hand before they start casting stones about things being fair or unfair.

My Sig has been, and continues to ring true - Ask not what DeepOnion can do for you, rather ask what you can do for DeepOnion"

I am one of those stuck in limbo and it's nice to see that some recognise the situation.
The best thing anyone in my situation can do is to remain calm and make contact, plead your case.
I am probably not the greatest contributor but I like to be an active community member in whatever manner that is.

It is difficult as there are a lot of FUD spreaders who will tell you that this is a scam, I've been contacted by a couple of these people and it does make it difficult to remain cool about it.

But there is a thing about trust which is important and one of the key things is knowing that things can go wrong, so it's best to hold tight and have faith that errors exist and if you're genuine that hopefully it all gets worked out in the wash.
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:01:24 AM

I am loving my experience with the DeepOnion forum so far. I too got my application rejected due to suspicious activity, but that did not stop me. Instead, it motivated me to do whatever it takes to reverse my rejection asap by contributing to the DO community and creating a positive atmosphere whenever possible. I am honestly loving this ride. Grin
keep up
we plan something to erase our backlogs, we will announce soon. I suggest people try to be useful for the community. We can be more understandable.

Hello crypto-rainbow.
I would like to offer myself to give you guys a helping hand just by checking all the threads currently on DeepOnion forum of the people who are banned, and post each situation 1 by 1 so you guys have an idea of what's the issue, it is Low Quality poster, Problems with Signature or something else, no need to pay me extra I just want to make your job a bit easier, just let me know I can start now.
Thank you, this is good idea you can help us by reporting issues you see in the official forums. keep up.

What kind of "issues"? If you can be more specific it would help me to know what kind of things I have to look for.
Thanks, always glad to be of help.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:01:31 AM

Sad that I missed this round, but I'm eagerly waiting for next friday.

Is there any counter how many were participating this round?
we will prepare soon something about accepted, rejected and pending approval number counts and we will put there
https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php

Can you let me know if you're going to re-instate my account? If not Id like to take off the signature. Thanks.

Third to the bottom.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-closed-overloaded-already.1446/page-4

Campaign Manager (2018)
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:04:34 AM

Like many I am very unhappy with novaexchange. Look like is time to concentrate and do something to add DeepOnion on some main exchange.
What we need to do so bittrex can list DeepOnion?

Agreed, whatever can be done towards this end would be good for investment. I continue to be on the sidelines because I am very uncomfortable sending coins to Nova given all the complaints. It seems that users are having constant login (2FA!) problems, on top of the the inability for new users to register accounts. Bittrex would be ideal.

Anyway, I love the idea and I wish the community luck. I may try for some bounties. Smiley

Edacra

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:06:19 AM

Utter bs, I was minining on kawaiipool. Looks like they deleted x13 mining and I didn't get my last 4 payouts
22m ago   2.14266079   ...
2h ago   1.09546427   ...
4h ago   0.59106365   ...
5h ago   0.59106365   ...

Guys take care of this scam!
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:11:57 AM

Sad that I missed this round, but I'm eagerly waiting for next friday.

Is there any counter how many were participating this round?
8th AirDrop completed & 251 User Rewards Distributed
You can see the logs here:
https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-09-08
Try not to worry !  Airdrop 9/40 awaits you Wink
good luck for you.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:14:22 AM

I have been following and reading this thread for a while, as much as i can, many posts are left unread, because they are appearing way to fast.

But as far as I can see, the majority of the posts are only about signature campaign and not about what how we can implement ONION into some services or any other similar usage.

That is why i have created this post at official community to gather some opinions how ONION can be involved into already ongoing STEAM game competition.

Link:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/gaming-tournament-get-paid-to-playsteamteam-fortress-2.1519/#post-24830

Leave your suggestions and comments what you think about that.

trannamtan

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:17:12 AM

Utter bs, I was minining on kawaiipool. Looks like they deleted x13 mining and I didn't get my last 4 payouts

hello @Edacra
I think you should send a message to boss @kawaiicrypto.
send PM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1032220
Hope your anxiety will be clarified.have a good day  Wink
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:25:39 AM

I have been following and reading this thread for a while, as much as i can, many posts are left unread, because they are appearing way to fast.

But as far as I can see, the majority of the posts are only about signature campaign and not about what how we can implement ONION into some services or any other similar usage.

That is why i have created this post at official community to gather some opinions how ONION can be involved into already ongoing STEAM game competition.

Link:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/gaming-tournament-get-paid-to-playsteamteam-fortress-2.1519/#post-24830

Leave your suggestions and comments what you think about that.

Very good point, we need to put ONION in use and cannot sit on it and expect to drive us moon.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:29:13 AM

It will be something really great, I hope. I haven't seen such pronounced interest to the coin for a long time. Very good and a competent promotional campaign.
kawaiicrypto

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:30:38 AM

Just woke up to this.. It seems a hacker hit a lot of yiimp pools somewhere in the last 24 hours. I have disabled mining for obvious reasons.

Will write a more detailed post when I have a better idea of what happened. The stolen ONION has been sent to this address DrqJhbJsNeYEVeBcbWA9PKJokxbrz3pzwX, so if anyone in the DeepOnion community wishes to track the coins, feel free to do so.

If any of you were mining on my pool and have not been paid, let me know in a PM so I can TRY to reimburse you. I will try to do this within the next 24 hours, but right now I will make no hard promises.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:39:27 AM

Hi.Dev and onion community, today onion will increase trading on new exchanges, links
https://scsc.pro/trade/index/market/onion_btc
https://scsc.pro/Trade/index/market/onion_cny
Can be used btc and RMB transactions
Now you can go to the official website registration experience, what shortcomings please tell us feedback
seddik

Activity: 425

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:49:29 AM

with the coming feature which called DeepSend , DeepOnion will be more and more known by the cryptocurrencies community.
any idea when this feature will take a place?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:49:39 AM

Hi.Dev and onion community, today onion will increase trading on new exchanges, links
Now you can go to the official website registration experience, what shortcomings please tell us feedback

That exchange is from china? Is it some small new exchange or something with name in that country?
Can you please add some more info about that exchange?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:49:43 AM

what company is this,  more info pls seems only trading with btc-onion ? or i have missed anything. thank you.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:00:27 AM

Deeponion Support is just great, i just have seen that they are working to get my account approved for further airdrops !
That amazing, i keep telling everybody to become active and contribute to the community and everything will be okay !
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:01:29 AM

That exchange is from china? Is it some small new exchange or something with name in that country?

Since I can't undertand the site, I won't join this either. Not even sure if this is legit.
mo
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:02:51 AM

Yes, exchange is from china,This is the new exchange, the specific information we will later provide, is now the customer experience period.
mo
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:06:32 AM

Since I can't undertand the site, I won't join this either. Not even sure if this is legit.
In line with legal procedures, more convenient for the growth of Chinese communities
Pages: « 1 ... 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 [967] 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: