Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 [1742] 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:56:24 PM

I think I'm going to make a thread on the altcoin section warning newcomers about the small percentage they will get if they participate in the airdrop for DEEPONION. Easier to buy.

Yes currently we pay nearlry 2500 $ONION per 1 DeepPoints!
some people already guaranteed 400 ONION per week of official forum work.

This is huge amount for people who is active. So basically you can make 500 onions a week easy, and some complains  Grin

they would rather moan about what others get than to actually increase their chances of getting onions. crazy lazy people

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:02:56 PM

For those who wants to know more about the latest airdrop distribution here's some stats that i've compiled (i'll build one like this every week)

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/16th-airdrop-stats.6251/

Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

For those who want to see the latest referral stats, click the link

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/referral-stats.6264/
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:12:59 PM

Your airdrop is a joke end of.

8 onions LOL

did you think you would get hundreds of free coins because you had 100 onions in your wallet??? without doing anything to deserve them? really?
or maybe you wanted 25% interest for 1 week?
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:17:46 PM

Thanks dev and mod team for another great airdrop! It's a pleasure to be here since the beginning.  Smiley

For all the newbies: I'm sorry if you are not part of the airdrop since the beginning or you didn't find the thread before.

The rules are clear. If you don't want to follow them you are free to choose another project. No ones will say you what you should do.

I have lost others airdrops before like NEO and I'm not spreading FUD about that because I was not lucky. This is the same situation. You are in a perfect time to be part of a great successful project. Don't waste your chance.

The dev team will note your feedback. Just wait and you'll see. By the moment work hard for the Deeppoints!  Wink
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:18:34 PM

From themonkii (Moderator) on DeepOnion forums:

"I WILL be removing threads that speak poorly about Staff, Supporters, or DeepOnion as a whole."

If this isn't a blatant fucking red flag I don't know what exactly can be done to make anyone realize this whole project was a scam. I think a lot of people knew Mod team was working to abuse the distribution, but thought it would be later rather than sooner. Removing my signature now and selling off my stack. Gonna sell my DeepPoints rewards once I get them in a few days, too. Good riddance.
Yeah must be a scam if a mod on a forum deletes insults against his own team...
Dude he even edited posts and removed only the insults and not deleted the threads so that nobody gets restircted in offering his opinion. So what are you talking about?
Also funny that you are willing to take profit of a coin you are convinced of that it is a scam. Nice moral you have there.

Aside from that, it looks like this is exactly the type of participants that the team has always been trying to avoid in the air drop. For two weeks he was given 950 Onions. Then was given the green light to sell and not be dropped from the air drop, and he sells all but 476 Onions. And then, I guess he was expecting to get the same amount as before.

The rules are not the same as before, it is what it is. At least be grateful for the amount you made, even if the party only lasted for two weeks. You made an amazing amount, while so many people couldn't even join in.

That sort of profit wasn't expected to last forever.

On the contrary- I sold my Onion because I expected my earnings to drop significantly, along with a host of other people. It was evident DO was going to dump after this airdrop concluded (which it did). I sold before my bag took a major hit. Yes, I am grateful for the profits I experienced. My goal is to spread the fact that these new distribution rules are set ONLY to line the pockets of the moderators. Do you not find it unsettling they are earning $5,000/week? Do you think that's sustainable? People are throwing money into DO so they can make some peanuts. One day these mods are going to dump hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of DO and the project is going to die. All these new members struggling to put 100 DO together are going to have to start from scratch. It's a shame.

i'm sorry,did you not realise that the devs paid for our cryptopia listing out of their own pockets?Huh
 is that the work of greedy mods who are scraping up all that they can???

what a retarded way of thinking
YaRAMBO

Activity: 424
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:19:53 PM

8 onions LOL

did you think you would get hundreds of free coins because you had 100 onions in your wallet??? without doing anything to deserve them? really?

He wrote so many smart posts here. I think we should give to him founder status RIGHT NOW and 1 000 000 onions.
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:27:08 PM

8 onions LOL

There you go with your assumptions. Let me explain what I was intending to do:

Achieve all the requirements - done
Push 100 onions into the wallet - done
AIRDROP - Chasing this for weeks with genuine interest but got bollocks when successful.

If you had given me similar amounts to what you have to all your buddies then I would purchased more and done the same every week.

And you forget the fact that I've been promoting this coin for weeks.

you've been promoting this coin for weeks??? how come you only have 100 coins then??
did you take part in any bounties or giveaways that were free in the forum?
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:27:23 PM

"I WILL be removing threads that speak poorly about Staff, Supporters, or DeepOnion as a whole."

If this isn't a blatant fucking red flag I don't know what exactly can be done to make anyone realize this whole project was a scam. I think a lot of people knew Mod team was working to abuse the distribution, but thought it would be later rather than sooner. Removing my signature now and selling off my stack. Gonna sell my DeepPoints rewards once I get them in a few days, too. Good riddance.
Dude he even edited posts and removed only the insults and not deleted the threads so that nobody gets restircted in offering his opinion. So what are you talking about?
Also funny that you are willing to take profit of a coin you are convinced of that it is a scam. Nice moral you have there.

Aside from that, it looks like this is exactly the type of participants that the team has always been trying to avoid in the air drop. For two weeks he was given 950 Onions. Then was given the green light to sell and not be dropped from the air drop, and he sells all but 476 Onions. And then, I guess he was expecting to get the same amount as before.

The rules are not the same as before, it is what it is. At least be grateful for the amount you made, even if the party only lasted for two weeks. You made an amazing amount, while so many people couldn't even join in.

On the contrary- I sold my Onion because I expected my earnings to drop significantly, along with a host of other people. It was evident DO was going to dump after this airdrop concluded (which it did). I sold before my bag took a major hit. Yes, I am grateful for the profits I experienced. My goal is to spread the fact that these new distribution rules are set ONLY to line the pockets of the moderators. Do you not find it unsettling they are earning $5,000/week? Do you think that's sustainable? People are throwing money into DO so they can make some peanuts. One day these mods are going to dump hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of DO and the project is going to die. All these new members struggling to put 100 DO together are going to have to start from scratch. It's a shame.

So if you were a mod, you would dump? That seems to be your assumption, because that seems to be the way your mind relates. You expect the price to take a hit, so you help out by dumping. That seems to be the way your mind operates, and you're projecting that into the mods. Which could happen, or not.

But at the same time, the one thing that Crypto Rainbow has been, is obsessive about having quality people. The mods get more Onions than we do, which gives them incentives to work hard, and have this coin succeed. And if Crypto Rainbow was accurate in having quality people who really do care about the coin, then having such a large amount of Onion being held by them could be a good thing for the price of DeepOnion.

If I were a mod, my projection is, why dump something you worked so hard for, rather than make the price grow and grow. This isn't like one of those eXXXX coins that have no innovation other than being a token with an e in front of a popular coin's name. (eBtc, eBtecGold, eDash, eMonero, etc) They actually have a road map with big plans. Why panic dump?
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:29:56 PM

So if you were a mod, you would dump? That seems to be your assumption, because that seems to be the way your mind relates. You expect the price to take a hit, so you help out by dumping. That seems to be the way your mind operates, and you're projecting that into the mods. Which could happen, or not.

But at the same time, the one thing that Crypto Rainbow has been, is obsessive about having quality people. The mods get more Onions than we do, which gives them incentives to work hard, and have this coin succeed. And if Crypto Rainbow was accurate in having quality people who really do care about the coin, then having such a large amount of Onion being held by them could be a good thing for the price of DeepOnion.

If I were a mod, my projection is, why dump something you worked so hard for, rather than make the price grow and grow. This isn't like one of those eXXXX coins that have no innovation other than being a token with an e in front of a popular coin's name. (eBtc, eBtecGold, eDash, eMonero, etc) They actually have a road map with big plans. Why panic dump?
thats exactly it, we wanted quality members. but this week we opened it up to everyone and now we have arrived at this point. freeloaders screaming that they didn't get hundreds of dollars of coins in their first week.

we don't need them and we don't want them
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:42:34 PM

8 onions LOL

What do you expect from spamming this forum section now? The rules won't change just because you spam here. If you want to criticise something and make a suggestion to improve the Airdrop Rules write down your suggestion in the according subforum or under one of the threads that deal with that topic. Or post a complete suggestion here but stop spamming your one liners here please.
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:47:14 PM

thats exactly it, we wanted quality members. but this week we opened it up to everyone and now we have arrived at this point. freeloaders screaming that they didn't get hundreds of dollars of coins in their first week.

So what you are saying is that you don't need new members?

The coin is around half a dollar. For it to go up you need new people to take interest. If you want smart people then you need to be smart yourself.

of course we want members. why do you think we opened it up in the new rules?

put yopur emotions aside and think clearly. we want lots of members. we don't however want freeloaders and quick profittakers. we need supportinve members who appreciate what they get and strive to increase their holdings
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:50:34 PM

More or less fair the distribution dosen't matter is free money at the end of the day. Just have a curiosity about the new distribution %. If each airdrop is capped like 16th was at 350k onions and let's say a whale came in and buy 1 million onions and join the airdrop, how you'll pay him and the rest of the participants from only 350k onions? (maybe will never happen, but let's assume it will).
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:50:50 PM

I totally get the rules, it rewards those who support DeepOnion. I bought a lot of Onions before the Bitcoin rise, because I believe in the coin. After I bought, the price has dropped significantly. These new rules support such people. You could actually buy 20,000 Onions right now and be in a better position than I'm in.

So if a person is taking only a 100 Onion risk, it makes sense that they get less Onions than those who truly put a lot into it.

I remember reading someone who bought thousands when the price was around $5. I'm happy for that person the most.

Yes this is exactly it. I earlier this morning thought the distro was unfair a bit but after re-thinking things it is clear that anybody can get the most onions if they buy onions. 7.5% avg is a good % if

you ask me and nothing stopping people from getting the most onions by putting their hard earn cash where the mouths are. Btw if you participate more on forums you still can get a little extra too!
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:53:33 PM

1st DeepPoints rewards will be huge! We will distribute 25.000 $ONION Sunday UTC 13:30 - 15:30

Deeponion is fastest growing crypto currency forum in history. Early members will be so lucky and carrying reputation for long long years!

Current Forum Statistics
Threads: 5,650
Members: 4,438
Threads Last 24 Hours: 136
Posts Last 24 Hours: 2,669
Members Last 30 Days: 2,549

https://deeponion.org/community/

All forum members can participate! You dont have to be part of airdrop to get rewards!
(Previously airdrop banned people excluded)

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:54:09 PM

I know the new rules are disappointing a lot of $ONION holders, but I think it's the best way. In the long run, those who really support the project will be rewarded, instead of getting airdrops every week and dumping your coins. Maybe crypto-rainbow didn't expect this project to blossom to what it is so quick, so a revamp was needed to keep thing stable.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
tonnynguyen

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:59:06 PM

I was reading and wondering who, and when they only have 100 Onions in my wallet and only 8 coin. Have you read the new rules? I come from VietNam, I read and I understand that there are more onions, you will get more onions, this is a form of POS, If you join from Airdrop 1 to 17, you definitely receive no less than 10,000 onion. Why do you sell them when you have faith with Onion? Thursday is the day when prices are always highest, why do people want to buy, they want to trade to receive more onion, you sell high prices, you must accept less Onion. I like the way this money is distributed now, it will never dump into the 40th Airdrop. It increases daily transaction volume instead of keeping 90%, and increases the number of people who can receive Onion to over 300 people the same.I'm sorry because i used gg tranlastle

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:00:47 PM

So what you are saying is that you don't need new members?

The coin is around half a dollar. For it to go up you need new people to take interest. If you want smart people then you need to be smart yourself.

of course we want members. why do you think we opened it up in the new rules?

put yopur emotions aside and think clearly. we want lots of members. we don't however want freeloaders and quick profittakers. we need supportinve members who appreciate what they get and strive to increase their holdings

I get it you want supportive members but rewarding them 8 onions is a joke even you would agree to. There are members on here that do the minimum and get thousands but I don't see you talking about being supportive etc etc with them.

ok lets have a conversation on this.
if you have 100 onions in your wallet and have done the required psots which have been cut down by the way. what do you trhink is a fair amount to receive in the airdrop?? now remembr that the rough % was 7.6% of your wallet amount.
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:01:38 PM

I totally get the rules, it rewards those who support DeepOnion. I bought a lot of Onions before the Bitcoin rise, because I believe in the coin. After I bought, the price has dropped significantly. These new rules support such people. You could actually buy 20,000 Onions right now and be in a better position than I'm in.

So if a person is taking only a 100 Onion risk, it makes sense that they get less Onions than those who truly put a lot into it.

I remember reading someone who bought thousands when the price was around $5. I'm happy for that person the most.

Yes this is exactly it. I earlier this morning thought the distro was unfair a bit but after re-thinking things it is clear that anybody can get the most onions if they buy onions. 7.5% avg is a good % if

you ask me and nothing stopping people from getting the most onions by putting their hard earn cash where the mouths are. Btw if you participate more on forums you still can get a little extra too!

So the new rules have changed to make the distribution more like a 7% intrest / week. Now I get it... But why the team doesn't promote this? Will make a huge difference. Will attract more people to buy into DeepOnion. Is like 28%/month or 336%/year which is huge. Am I wrong?
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:02:30 PM

So the new rules have changed to make the distribution more like a 7% intrest / week. Now I get it... But why the team doesn't promote this? Will make a huge difference. Will attract more people to buy into DeepOnion. Is like 28%/month or 336%/year which is huge. Am I wrong?

BINGO, the penny has dropped. the eagle has landed
Pages: « 1 ... 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 [1742] 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: