Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:41:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391] 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167921 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:20:58 PM

crypto-rainbow, what do you think of excluding multi acc cheaters that participate in the airdrop? If multiple accs send to the same exchange address (even if it's a <10% dump from total balance), it's obvious single person controlling multiple accs.

I am not so familiar with technique, but how is it possible, that you can trace these transactions on a blockchain?
What is the anonymous part of deep onion, if you can see all transactions on blockchain?
Can someone explain this in easy language?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:21:01 PM

I have changed my Avatar in support of this coin.  Before the end of these airdrops I predict it will become one of the more easily recognizable cryptocoin symbols.
Thank you definitely it's already very popular and imagine how it will be after 40 rounds. Also even our scam threads receive more posts than many new alt coin announcements. It become a profitable business for some to attack on us. They use our name and popularity to gain them some attention. And people like you give us the power and strength we needed!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:28:38 PM

I got banned, too. But nobody can really explain me what I did wrong? Anyone can really explain me?

The Rules are fairly simple, you cant transfer more than 10% of your Airdrop. and you admitted that you transfered it to other wallet. I dont think the Devs will take you back and lift the banned on your account.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:29:42 PM

Nice buys. Wish I could buy some 2 but no btc available. Get them as long they are cheap. Good luck fellow enthusiasts.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:33:36 PM

We plan to start twitter campaign soon in bitcointalk by opening new thread for it. Do you have any suggestion that we do some quality promotion in bitcointalk? Can you show us some samples or recommend the way we should do?

Yes here is a special section of the forum for bounty in social networks and other bounties
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
gdrules

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:34:32 PM

Looks great - going to apply for the airdrop thanks dev
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:35:38 PM

We plan to start twitter campaign soon in bitcointalk by opening new thread for it. Do you have any suggestion that we do some quality promotion in bitcointalk? Can you show us some samples or recommend the way we should do?

Yes here is a special section of the forum for bounty in social networks and other bounties
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Thank you for the feedback we will check it soon

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:36:08 PM

I got banned, too. But nobody can really explain me what I did wrong? Anyone can really explain me?

The Rules are fairly simple, you cant transfer more than 10% of your Airdrop. and you admitted that you transfered it to other wallet. I dont think the Devs will take you back and lift the banned on your account.

If you would take a look at the screenshot I provided, you would clearly see that the address belongs to the same wallet! I have One wallet and 2 address. And you can check transactions and balances and you will see that the total of ONIONs is exactly where it should be - except for the 5 Onion sent to nova.

Mindin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:37:45 PM

Bad boys bad boys Watcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do When they come for you Bad boys, bad boys ...

Don't break the rules, or else u r out...
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:39:32 PM

ok finally i was able to check my balance after the last round of airdrop. reading all what happened scaried me without any reason, fortunately it's all ok :-)

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:44:41 PM

ok finally i was able to check my balance after the last round of airdrop. reading all what happened scaried me without any reason, fortunately it's all ok :-)

NOBODY should be scared. We move according to the plan and those never involved bad practices against the deeponion project are safe and will be safe.
We only check physical proofs at exclusions another dev team member does the checks and for us it's better we reach more people. Some times we are slow in payments but sure!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Mindin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:01:56 PM

NOBODY should be scared. We move according to the plan and those never involved bad practices against the deeponion project are safe and will be safe.
We only check physical proofs at exclusions another dev team member does the checks and for us it's better we reach more people. Some times we are slow in payments but sure!

Sound policies for a stronger and brighter future. Well done dev. Weed out the bad seeds. Keep the good.
PROZSA

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

i start twitter since last week, lets support deeponion. Next step 2k members for airdrop  Wink
It sounds good! Let's do this. You can suggest me tweets and we tweet these to motivate followers.
Great...I'm also supporting twister for Deep Onion
Let's let the world know about the DEEP ONION project

my twister :https://twitter.com/Business_crypto

lets we go  Wink

+1 Retweeted

+ 2 Retweeted liked and following

Also Peter in deeponion.org said ............ "created a twitter account deidcated to crypto, tweeted about DO and followed you guys"
(kryptotitan)

https://twitter.com/kryptotitan

Retweeted liked and following

Yeah that was me and my new twitter account, dedicated to crypto. I wanted to make it look like quality work and I'd say we set up a network with all our twitter account, and follow each other. That will give even more proof of the community's unity.

What do you think?

PROZSA

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:19:05 PM

Just a suggestion, for Rules, you need to make rules at least for 5000 follower minimum
so there will be not a lot junk account apply for the bounty.

I disagree on the number.

5k followers on twitter is an influencer level account. Not many people have that.
I would go gradually by selecting ranges.

1-100                   reward : X onions per retweet/comment/like
100-500               reward : X+Y onions per retweet/comment/like
500-1000             reward : X+Y+Z onions per retweet/comment/like
1000-2000           reward : X+Y+Z+A onions per retweet/comment/like
2000-5000           reward : X+Y+Z+A+B onions per retweet/comment/like
5000-10000         reward : X+Y+Z+A+B+C onions per retweet/comment/like
10000+               reward : X+Y+Z+A+B+C+D onions per retweet/comment/like

The aim is not only to retweet on other account, but to show to outside investors that the main account (DeepOnion) has a strong and active community, with people like/commenting/retweeting each other's post.

Also, quality posts, analysis or Social Media content should be rewarded extra, since it has the potential to be retweeted. The account may not have many followers, but if the content is quality, the retweet will serve its purpose.

Quality content (judged by Social Media Moderator or whatever you call it) : reward : D onions

This measure will entice people to produce quality work, displaying an educated and smart community in support of the team.

taoist23

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:26:58 PM

crypto-rainbow, what do you think of excluding multi acc cheaters that participate in the airdrop? If multiple accs send to the same exchange address (even if it's a <10% dump from total balance), it's obvious single person controlling multiple accs.

I am not so familiar with technique, but how is it possible, that you can trace these transactions on a blockchain?
What is the anonymous part of deep onion, if you can see all transactions on blockchain?

I am not an expert either but i think there is some dev tech that is patentable, it is all very deep stuff.

All that can be described atm is on deeponion.org website. PM crypto-rainbow if you are not satisfied with the data on the website there is a lot.

If you think you like the coin and you agree to the terms why not try growing some onions with the rest of us in this fantastic community.

Smiley

I would like to join, but the 14 days activity counter stopped me from getting a Jr. member :-)
Iam asking because I wanted to explain my friends the benefits of DO, but I realized, that I couldn't explain the anonymity part.
This blockchain-case is only one thing, which showed me again, that I dindn't understand, where is the anonymity with a public blockchain.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:30:37 PM

Most blockhains are pseudonymous, i.e. you can only identify the addresses and transactions but not the owner without digging deeper. It is the core idea of blockchains that all transactions can be traced back to certain addresses, so that you have proof of the transactions. If there was no way to verify that your Bitcoins were sent successfully you would get scammed every time.

However, identifying the person behind an address can be done by tracking down the public IP that was used to access the address. This is where Tor comes into play. Tor obfuscates your real IP so that you cannot be tracked down.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 01:40:45 PM

Most blockhains are pseudonymous, i.e. you can only identify the addresses and transactions but not the owner without digging deeper. It is the core idea of blockchains that all transactions can be traced back to certain addresses, so that you have proof of the transactions. If there was no way to verify that your Bitcoins were sent successfully you would get scammed every time.

However, identifying the person behind an address can be done by tracking down the public IP that was used to access the address. This is where Tor comes into play. Tor obfuscates your real IP so that you cannot be tracked down.

I am saving that answer, excellent Munzprager. Thank you,

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:43:06 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 02:01:23 PM by Maurizio

Just a suggestion, for Rules, you need to make rules at least for 5000 follower minimum
so there will be not a lot junk account apply for the bounty.

I disagree on the number.

5k followers on twitter is an influencer level account. Not many people have that.
I would go gradually by selecting ranges.

1-100                   reward : X onions per retweet/comment/like
100-500               reward : X+Y onions per retweet/comment/like
500-1000             reward : X+Y+Z onions per retweet/comment/like
1000-2000           reward : X+Y+Z+A onions per retweet/comment/like
2000-5000           reward : X+Y+Z+A+B onions per retweet/comment/like
5000-10000         reward : X+Y+Z+A+B+C onions per retweet/comment/like
10000+               reward : X+Y+Z+A+B+C+D onions per retweet/comment/like

The aim is not only to retweet on other account, but to show to outside investors that the main account (DeepOnion) has a strong and active community, with people like/commenting/retweeting each other's post.

Also, quality posts, analysis or Social Media content should be rewarded extra, since it has the potential to be retweeted. The account may not have many followers, but if the content is quality, the retweet will serve its purpose.

Quality content (judged by Social Media Moderator or whatever you call it) : reward : D onions

This measure will entice people to produce quality work, displaying an educated and smart community in support of the team.

My 400 follower account is ready. How to join the deeponion twitter campaign?

@followPND cu there I follow back1

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:53:08 PM

Today I am busy so now online. Yesterday received 640 Onion for the airdrop of week 4. More than my imagination. Thanks dev very much. Wink
taoist23

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:59:17 PM

Very well explained, so even I can understand this. Thank you for your effort!
Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391] 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: