Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167921 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
re
August 14, 2017, 07:08:54 PM

Please forgive me, if this was asked already, but the thread is really long. Can I use coins received from aidrop for staking?

yes you can but only 10% from the airdrop amount that was sent. 90% must be kept/hold or you will be blacklisted.

Staking is not the same as selling? What you are saying doesn't make sense.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:11:01 PM

Using NovaExchange to Obtain Deep Onion Tutorial

Step 1. If you do not already have an account with Coinbase, it is probably the easiest place to start (assuming you're starting point is cash, if you already hold another coin, skip this step). Visit Coinbase.com (my aff link), add a funding method, and purchase either Bitcoin, or Ethereum.

Step 2. Open an account on NovaExchange.com.

Step 3. Click on Wallets at the top of the NovaExchange site, from the dropdown, select Balances.​

You forgot the step where you need to transfer BTC from coinbase  (or any other gateway) to  novaexchange wallet.
It's also worth mentioning that transaction cost of ETH is way less than BTC
Thank you for the feedback we just informed the writer

Hey guys - it was cut-off (including the images) view original here - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/using-novaexchange-to-obtain-deep-onion-tutorial.349/
or
here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2089338.msg20875491#msg20875491

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:17:01 PM

I think thats a conversation from may 2016.

Are you sure this is not a photoshop, why would Jihan be routing for Onion, he stands to gain nothing doing so, I like this project and it will be good to use a better face to promote the project

Know your meme. This a classic repost of a repost of a ....
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:40:47 PM

Looking forward to MooooOOooOOon! For Deeponion Smiley Dropping some hashrate on it later today Smiley

FOR RENT.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:41:20 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 07:54:35 PM by crypto-rainbow

crypto-rainbow, please acknowledge.

I will try this again - maybe some members of the community can answer some questions.

Hello everyone,

Just some simple questions:

1. Is DeepOnion based off of another coin codebase?
2. If it is, which commit?
3. So DeepOnion nodes operator over Tor. Doesn't this mean IPs are somewhat visible, since we are connecting to each other, rather than a service?
4. So wouldn't it be possible to know who is running DeepOnion nodes via peerlist? Or is every DeepOnion node a hidden service?
5. Is there legitimate proof or way to prove no premining has occurred?
6. When was this coin actually started? It was released in July (12th-ish) but I would like to know when it actually began development.
7. Does DeepOnion support re-producible builds? If I build DeepOnion from source, will the binary be 1-for-1 with what you have released (considering I build from the same release version, of course).
8. Why create DeepOnion, instead of setting up a Bitcoin node behind Tor?

The rest of my research I will conduct by looking at the source on GitHub.

Thank you very much and I will post back when I'm done Smiley

If you want to see other research I've done check out the link in my signature - thanks!

Personally I would like some DeepOnion, as it seems there is some real use for the technology. Keep up the work!

I can skip all the way down to number five.  Nearly the entire coin was pre-mined. 

Quoting directly from the OP - "The best part is that we DO NOT do ICOs or crowdfunding. 90% of total coins are premined at genesis block. The remaining 10% will be mineable by the public. Most premined coins will be freely airdropped to the community through many rounds of airdrops (detailed herein). Certain conditional requirements apply, please read on for details.

Genesis block, premined coins, breakdown; 70% will be air-dropped to the community, while 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions. Remaining 10% will belong to the dev team."

>> The codebase of DeepOnion is from the tor integration coins such as KoreCoin/BitcoinPlus and others (there are a few variations of that).

>> There's no commit from any other coin. All coins are open source. We maintain our own codebase.
In fact our codebase are different from any existing coins (not only on parameters, evidently, there are a lot of details, like separation of PoW/PoS etc.).  We will release other nice features and services in the future.

3. So DeepOnion nodes operator over Tor. Doesn't this mean IPs are somewhat visible, since we are connecting to each other, rather than a service?
>> No. You access Tor network through edge nodes, not through each other's nodes. This allow us a network level protection for our users.

4. So wouldn't it be possible to know who is running DeepOnion nodes via peerlist? Or is every DeepOnion node a hidden service?
>> Please read Tor introductions. The edge nodes are known, not inside though.

>> There is premine, and it is stated very clearly in OP, for the purpose, distribution etc. We maintain the logs at this URL: https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-08-11
Different airdrop days can be chosen from the link above. We will release more stats in the future.

6. When was this coin actually started? It was released in July (12th-ish) but I would like to know when it actually began development.
>> The development started a few months earlier by the dev team. Initial idea came about 3 years ago. 

7. Does DeepOnion support re-producible builds? If I build DeepOnion from source, will the binary be 1-for-1 with what you have released (considering I build from the same release version, of course).
>> Of course, it is open source. Many people built their own client. We support open source and we believe the privacy is a fundamental human right!

>> Bitcoin is a big community, its development is slow and has many limitations (the recent Aug 1 event is just an example).
We create DeepOnion to explore different path to build a secure and untraceable coin. There are many techniques where bitcoin is just too big to explore.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:52:02 PM

Please forgive me, if this was asked already, but the thread is really long. Can I use coins received from aidrop for staking?

yes you can but only 10% from the airdrop amount that was sent. 90% must be kept/hold or you will be blacklisted.

I think that guy had to misread what the first person wrote, possibly thought he said "selling" or "trading"

ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:54:17 PM

I will try this again - maybe some members of the community can answer some questions.

Hello everyone,

If you want to see other research I've done check out the link in my signature - thanks!

Personally I would like some DeepOnion, as it seems there is some real use for the technology. Keep up the work!

I can skip all the way down to number five.  Nearly the entire coin was pre-mined. 

Quoting directly from the OP - "The best part is that we DO NOT do ICOs or crowdfunding. 90% of total coins are premined at genesis block. The remaining 10% will be mineable by the public. Most premined coins will be freely airdropped to the community through many rounds of airdrops (detailed herein). Certain conditional requirements apply, please read on for details.

Genesis block, premined coins, breakdown; 70% will be air-dropped to the community, while 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions. Remaining 10% will belong to the dev team."

>> The codebase of DeepOnion is from the tor integration coins such as KoreCoin/BitcoinPlus and others (there are a few variations of that).

>> There's no commit from any other coin. All coins are open source. We maintain our own codebase.
In fact our codebase are different from any existing coins (not only on parameters, evidently, there are a lot of details, like separation of PoW/PoS etc.).  We will release other nice features and services in the future.

>> No. You access Tor network through edge nodes, not through each other's nodes. This allow us a network level protection for our users.

>> There is premine, and it is stated very clearly in OP, for the purpose, distribution etc. We maintain the logs at this URL: https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-08-11
Different airdrop days can be chosen from the link above. We will release more stats in the future.

>> The development started a few months earlier by the dev team. Initial idea came about 3 years ago.  But certain conditions met past few months ago.   

>> Of course, it is open source. Many people built their own client. We support open source and we believe the privacy is a fundamental human right!

>> Bitcoin is a big community, its development is slow and has many limitations (the recent Aug 1 event is just an example).
We create DeepOnion to explore different path to build a secure and untraceable coin. There are many techniques where bitcoin is just too big to explore. We believe we can make such a platform where all users can VOTE for their own projects (come from the community itself).
Expansion should be inside to outside. Not enforced by few people like dev team or few investors. So we can develop strength and expand more. And by doing so we expect to take right decisions about future of the community and the DeepOnion. When a clear consensus established within the community and decisions can be taken faster. For example according to majority of ONION holders votes we will hire new people for marketing, new developers, new forks such as ending PoW (to protect eco system) and further development and expansion projects will fast decided and sponsored and from the community itself. DeepOnion is actually a unity (uniting) project. You will understand more of it in time.

Crypto-rainbow doing his homework.
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:57:35 PM

crypto-rainbow,

I just sent you a PM. I hope there is something we can work out.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:58:57 PM

Hello everyone,

>> The development started a few months earlier by the dev team. Initial idea came about 3 years ago. 

We create DeepOnion to explore different path to build a secure and untraceable coin. There are many techniques where bitcoin is just too big to explore.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:17:24 PM

Community pioners were rewarded as was promised so we will much more motivated as there is no more motivation than made promise ,thank you DeepOnion for this good luck us in our work.

currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:27:41 PM

Thank you crypto-rainbow, I really appreciate it. Great answers Smiley

1. >> The codebase of DeepOnion is from the tor integration coins such as KoreCoin/BitcoinPlus and others (there are a few variations of that).

So to confirm: you are saying DeepOnion was not based on any single code, and expanded, but rather built from scratch, incorporating changes from other "tor-coins" ?

2. No. You access Tor network through edge nodes, not through each other's nodes. This allow us a network level protection for our users.

I understand that there is an entry and exit node - but what is hiding the fact that people are using DeepOnion? For example, when I add nodes to my peer list, are these hidden services? Maybe Tor has had some changes in the past few months I'm not aware of. Otherwise essentially any DeepOnion node is traceable to a certain extent...I hope you understand my concern here Smiley I trust it is something that has been covered, but would still like to hear it from the horse's mouth.

3. >> Bitcoin is a big community, its development is slow and has many limitations (the recent Aug 1 event is just an example).

Right, but I mean, you could have some sort of "Bitcoin+Tor" configuration that everyone could use. Why not contribute to a cause like that? I guess the answer is just "not enough integration" or "requires many internal changes to Bitcoin". Perhaps it could be worth it to fight for a BIP proposal bringing such integration though.

Thanks again!

biggernugs

Activity: 446

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:31:54 PM

Was on vacation for a week so I haven't checked the price on Nova.....just did right now.....Hot Damn ONION is on fire!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:34:23 PM

Excellent response, great info and a good feeling from it as a whole. I really like the way things are growing and the interest that is looking the direction of Deep Onion. Really think this is going to be something to look back on.
Maurizio

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:36:24 PM

Hello everyone,

Nice to have these informations.
Always good to learn more about deeponion and rhe background. Hope to see more statements like that.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
michaelangelo

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:40:28 PM

Hey crypto-rainbow
What happend to http://explorer.deeponion.org

No data show there, can you check web page...

Blockexplorer not showing any data in TOP 100

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:44:01 PM

Always good to learn more about deeponion and rhe background. Hope to see more statements like that.

I know, right? Isn't it nice to have some facts?

That is exactly why I started my service. Yet, I haven't seen a single bit from anyone Smiley It is confusing...On one hand, people love the information, but on the other, they always want it for free.

I have other write-ups on other cryptocurrencies, and have begun to interrogate other developers to build attention. You can check a few of them I made public (to prove it's not some bullshit pay-and-run scheme) in my signature, at the end of the thread.

I accept any crypto. I spend hours a day looking at source and looking at projects to write about, yet no one thinks this is worth anything.

Anyway, enough ranting Smiley DeepOnion looks solid to me :thumbs-up:

bumblebee24

Activity: 154

www.valuebetting.org

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:47:16 PM

That is exactly why I started my service. Yet, I haven't seen a single bit from anyone Smiley It is confusing...On one hand, people love the information, but on the other, they always want it for free.

I have other write-ups on other cryptocurrencies, and have begun to interrogate other developers to build attention. You can check a few of them I made public (to prove it's not some bullshit pay-and-run scheme) in my signature, at the end of the thread.

I accept any crypto. I spend hours a day looking at source and looking at projects to write about, yet no one thinks this is worth anything.

I'm unable to open the link in your signature. Not sure if it's just me or if something is wrong on your end. Just a heads up Smiley
Maurizio

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:48:35 PM

Seems to be a reasonable service to me. With time you will have people following your advice and that can and will payout for you. Thank you for asking the right questions.
Edit: to me the link in your sig is also dead.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:54:53 PM

I have worked with this guy on the past (2 years ago) and he is a very decent person. I have not actually mined at his multipool but did some work with him about the scripts back then. I would consider this a safe and reliable pool.

Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:55:36 PM

Staking = You just keep your onions in your wallet. While it i unlocked, your coins will stake (mine) new coins

What he is trying to say, is that you should not move more than 90% of your onions OUT of your wallet. If you do so, you will be disqualified from any future Onion airdrops.

The issue are not related, I think he just shared the information so you would know about it.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: