Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:56:49 PM

Interest is fading and the coin is dying fast. Volume on Nova is drying up, there just aren't any more buyers. Price will go down hill from here. Going to end up a failcoin just like Torcoin. Mark my words.

You created an account just to fud around here. Have some cheap buyorders, right?

Some guy has got a big buy order at 500 sats, he reckons that's what it's worth, and I agree with him. This coin is all bullsh*t and NO substance.

LOL, 0 activity and so much wisdom!
Welcome to Bitcointalk, there are many other topics you can post this no-news to!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:26:38 PM

Nice just saw my activity made a jump  Smiley hero rank here I come. More juicy onions soon for my garden.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:31:34 PM

I don't seem to understand the animosity for this coin. The dev is giving away free money for renting out your signature space and typing useless posts like this. Strange are the ways of the world.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
bumblebee24

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

www.valuebetting.org

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

I don't seem to understand the animosity for this coin. The dev is giving away free money for renting out your signature space and typing useless posts like this. Strange are the ways of the world.

Especially when people create new accounts just to FUD  Undecided
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:36:36 PM

Guys is it possible to join your airdrop campain if i got jr. member status and my date of registration July 22 ?  or i lost this oportunity  ?

according to the current rules u can't participate in the airdrops.

but u can apply urself in bounty programs.
where can i read about bounty ?
Lol i got jr.member much fuster, right now )

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:39:28 PM

you can read all about the airdrop on the first page, a warm welcome bro Smiley
bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:41:05 PM

This is a very good long-term airdrop and with the signature makes this project have a very bright future good job sir
dr blowfin

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:45:02 PM

Interest is fading and the coin is dying fast. Volume on Nova is drying up, there just aren't any more buyers. Price will go down hill from here. Going to end up a failcoin just like Torcoin. Mark my words.

You created an account just to fud around here. Have some cheap buyorders, right?

Some guy has got a big buy order at 500 sats, he reckons that's what it's worth, and I agree with him. This coin is all bullsh*t and NO substance.

LOL, 0 activity and so much wisdom!
Welcome to Bitcointalk, there are many other topics you can post this no-news to!

Don't know why anyone would want to FUD this coin. Unless they got booted out for having alt accounts!!!  Cheesy

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 09:46:34 PM

Guys is it possible to join your airdrop campain if i got jr. member status and my date of registration July 22 ?  or i lost this oportunity  ?

according to the current rules u can't participate in the airdrops.

but u can apply urself in bounty programs.
where can i read about bounty ?
Lol i got jr.member much fuster, right now )

If you go on deeponion.org/community in the forum there are loads of threads and topics including tutorials and also all the details about the bounties for all the tasks. Remember by contributing to the community and being an active member gives better rewards.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:49:20 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 09:59:44 PM by ByteFree

Here is some data from novaexchange

http://imgur.com/a/DdKJf

Look at sell orders then to buy orders and finally check Market history for just one hour of sales. Who is selling such amounts ? Airdrop participants ? I don't think so. The developer crypto-rainbow is a scammer from Hong Kong. I can provide his IP if needed. Just another cheap trap for free money hunters. Only thing the developer did was making a wallet, a blockchain copy paste some graphics etc...
The rest is generated by the community paid with a few onions nothing worth yet. He wants you to hold 90% at the same time he will gradually dump his premine stakes. It's just a get rich scheme for this chinese scammer and nothing more.You will do all of the promotion and all other work for nothing.

Your signature looks good) Join us, you will love Onion)

this is non official intro:
http://www.captiongenerator.com/632602/Fuding-from-the-bunker
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:59:27 PM

all is fine on novaexchange. The onion does reach a plateau and is stable.
GCforce

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 10:16:32 PM

Just reading that post about interest dying off in deeonion. Nearly 12 pages in 12 hours. Deeponion cannot be compare to any other, it is incredibly active for a new cryptocurrency, and hence why the amount of new supporters joining.

These include not just jr members but included are Legendary, Heroes, and all other less senior ranks. Many crypto coins have a whole list of newbies whom say "lol thanks for the coin" and are never heard of again and show no loyalty and as a result fail.

Deeponion are different here members contribute to the community and to give assistance where possible in any way to help deeponion, to ensure it becomes a success which is in all our interests.

Here was a post yesterday, linking to a very good article they wrote about deeponion by a member of bitcointalk, pinoycash whom is not affiliated with deeponion in anyway.

Press Release About DeepOnions has been posted on my Blog

Want to read it? Click Here: https://pinoybizblog.com/2017/08/14/deeponion-back-by-strong-community-and-active-development.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
chiller

Activity: 129
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:18:11 PM

Look at sell orders then to buy orders and finally check Market history for just one hour of sales. Who is selling such amounts ? Airdrop participants ? I don't think so. The developer crypto-rainbow is a scammer from Hong Kong. I can provide his IP if needed. Just another cheap trap for free money hunters. Only thing the developer did was making a wallet, a blockchain copy paste some graphics etc...
The rest is generated by the community paid with a few onions nothing worth yet. He wants you to hold 90% at the same time he will gradually dump his premine stakes. It's just a get rich scheme for this chinese scammer and nothing more.You will do all of the promotion and all other work for nothing.

I think you are mistaken with normal trading. If someone would be dumping it would not be in amounts of hundreds or thousands. Such trading is good for coins health. I believe there's people watching transactions from block explorer. If there was a movement from whales we would know both in network weight and tranaction size in exchange.

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:29:30 PM

Not sure if I have to update my sig. I'm away and doing this on my phone. Updated sig to the latest version
PROZSA

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:36:09 PM

I think you are mistaken with normal trading. If someone would be dumping it would not be in amounts of hundreds or thousands. Such trading is good for coins health. I believe there's people watching transactions from block explorer. If there was a movement from whales we would know both in network weight and tranaction size in exchange.

It is certain that his post is made to spread FUD. Quick to jump on conclusions, unsubstantiated arguments, and the general tone of "I know everything, and I'll explain it to you noobs". Irritiating but nonetheless transparent in their way.
You will find no friends here with such an attitude, and your posts will be deleted.

The community has already delt with people like you Smiley

Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 10:38:32 PM

Addresses from 4 to 10 are keeping almost 90 % from all deeponions available in free circulation. Could the devs explain what does it mean ? Because for some people it will look like a huge SCAM !

http://178.62.250.234/richlist

Dev do not delete this post again. You did it already twice. Otherwise I will consider you as a SCAMMER !

If you look in the OP, and compare that data to what you are seeing in the Block Explorer, you might be able to make an educated guess.  Addresses 1 thru 3 obviously, they are labeled as such, contain the pre-mine which is 90% of the coins, originally around 18 million, now less since airdrops have happened.

Some people are mining like mad on the remaining 2 million.  Wallets 4 thru 10 do hold a lot of ONION, considering the large number of dumpers on Nova, might be a couple of those who have hoovered very well there.

The others, I don't personally know, but it's not like something is being hidden, we see where they are right on the blockchain Tongue.
Really ?  Here we go

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0

We have been over this quite a few times already, as said before do yourself a favour and read the ANN, did you even take the liberty of reading anything ? Btw for every FUD attempt ill link this video for those that fail to read enjoy. http://captiongenerator.com/632602/Fuding-from-the-bunker

As I can see you are real professional in scam promotion  Open your website offering scam promotion services. U gonna make good money...

Dude, we've been over and over and over this with that silly DogeMajestic and Lauda.  If you won't take anyones word for it, then look at their profiles, their trust.  See, Lauda used to be a staff member here, then he got fired.  Gee, I wonder if a former staff member who got fired because of alleged extortion is a reliable source of information?  Puhlease.  Next, DogeMajestic, sure, he pointed out the dev was staking the pre-mine, and guess what, that was sent out in a double airdrop bonus.  He acted like it was some hard and fast rule that NO ONE could stake the pre-mine, hmm, that's not in my crypto rulebook anywhere, I must have the wrong book.

Everything has been upfront and aboveboard, and no, I'm not a dev and have only made money off of DeepONION so far.  So, actually READ the ANN, educate yourself, and don't buy into the FUD or worse, spread it yourself, lol.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:50:54 PM

I loved this project alot so today when i got jr. member Even with knowing that i cant take part in air drop with registration date after 12 july i still wanted to try. I downloaded and synchronaized the wallet . Then try sing up on https://deeponion.org/apply.php?action=check
 But i couldent cheat the sistem it still sad  - The members registered after 12th July 2017 will not be accepted. So if i buy an account with registation date earlie than 12 july, can i took part in this projekt ?

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 10:52:31 PM

Addresses from 4 to 10 are keeping almost 90 % from all deeponions available in free circulation. Could the devs explain what does it mean ? Because for some people it will look like a huge SCAM !

http://178.62.250.234/richlist

Dev do not delete this post again. You did it already twice. Otherwise I will consider you as a SCAMMER !

If you look in the OP, and compare that data to what you are seeing in the Block Explorer, you might be able to make an educated guess.  Addresses 1 thru 3 obviously, they are labeled as such, contain the pre-mine which is 90% of the coins, originally around 18 million, now less since airdrops have happened.

Some people are mining like mad on the remaining 2 million.  Wallets 4 thru 10 do hold a lot of ONION, considering the large number of dumpers on Nova, might be a couple of those who have hoovered very well there.

The others, I don't personally know, but it's not like something is being hidden, we see where they are right on the blockchain Tongue.
Really ?  Here we go

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0

We have been over this quite a few times already, as said before do yourself a favour and read the ANN, did you even take the liberty of reading anything ? Btw for every FUD attempt ill link this video for those that fail to read enjoy. http://captiongenerator.com/632602/Fuding-from-the-bunker

As I can see you are real professional in scam promotion  Open your website offering scam promotion services. U gonna make good money...

Dude, we've been over and over and over this with that silly DogeMajestic and Lauda.  If you won't take anyones word for it, then look at their profiles, their trust.  See, Lauda used to be a staff member here, then he got fired.  Gee, I wonder if a former staff member who got fired because of alleged extortion is a reliable source of information?  Puhlease.  Next, DogeMajestic, sure, he pointed out the dev was staking the pre-mine, and guess what, that was sent out in a double airdrop bonus.  He acted like it was some hard and fast rule that NO ONE could stake the pre-mine, hmm, that's not in my crypto rulebook anywhere, I must have the wrong book.

Everything has been upfront and aboveboard, and no, I'm not a dev and have only made money off of DeepONION so far.  So, actually READ the ANN, educate yourself, and don't buy into the FUD or worse, spread it yourself, lol.
You have 100 post all related to deeponion promotion. So GFY Dude !

Lol, you should check my posting history again and stop being so easily butthurt, though it is very entertaining.  

I pointed out that the people in that "Scam" thread are not reliable, nor do they have nothing to gain.  They do have something to gain, as Lauda's Bitsend project is in direct competition with DeepONION.  

The history behind their accounts is publicly available if anyone cares to look at it.  Likewise, the majority of my posts are in this thread, but not all, off the top of my head I have been active in Mining and other Altcoin threads.  I get the impression though, that you are trying to make attacks because I hit a button of yours and you're making a kneejerk response, again, entertaining, but pointless, as your opinion will not change the flavor of my cornflakes one bit Smiley.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
GCforce

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 11:00:40 PM

I loved this project alot so today when i got jr. member Even with knowing that i cant take part in air drop with registration date after 12 july i still wanted to try. I downloaded and synchronaized the wallet . Then try sing up on https://deeponion.org/apply.php?action=check
 But i couldent cheat the sistem it still sad  - The members registered after 12th July 2017 will not be accepted. So if i buy an account with registation date earlie than 12 july, can i took part in this projekt ?

Thank you for your commitment @Estrange18

Even though you are not entitled to the airdrop due to your registration date, you can join deeponion.org and participate in the community where there are tasks and bounties and depending on your contribution and its significance you will be given extra rewards.

Cheers.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
bcsuisse

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:02:28 PM

DeepOnion has a very generous airdrop.  I am watching this closely.

200 % agree with you. the requirement to post is smart as the more often we post our tagline is seen by others

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: