Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eindbaasje

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

CryptoDetective

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:09:46 PM

The amount of airdrop recipients is growing rapidly. The system appears to be working.
I wonder if this trend continues with an active exchange and a 25~40 ct value per coin.
Basic economics will dictate what's next. Supply and demand etc.

I like it.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:15:52 PM

The amount of airdrop recipients is growing rapidly. The system appears to be working.
I wonder if this trend continues with an active exchange and a 25~40 ct value per coin.

I like it.

Do we know how many airdrop recipients we're at now? I would think if we get a bigger exchange the price would shoot up quite a bit

GCforce

Activity: 420

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 11:25:37 PM

DeepOnion has a very generous airdrop.  I am watching this closely.

200 % agree with you. the requirement to post is smart as the more often we post our tagline is seen by others

Hi @bcsuisse

You haven't got the new signature and remember to add your bitcointalk user id to it it gives extra onion for the amount of successful registrations from referrals.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
GCforce

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 11:33:01 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 11:48:23 PM by GCforce

I like it.

Do we know how many airdrop recipients we're at now? I would think if we get a bigger exchange the price would shoot up quite a bit

I think it was 738 dont quote me on that, it goes up everyday but there are people whom are banned for breaking the airdrop rules too.

I have said before that better exchanges will be soon be asking us to join due to brilliant nature of this crypto which will bring popularity to deeponion.

Plus deeponion has something else that others do not. Deeponion utilise talent from all members. Look at the amount of artwork created in the thread, it is like no other crypto so far because we love it and the community it has created.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 11:36:39 PM

Lol, you should check my posting history again and stop being so easily butthurt, though it is very entertaining.  

I pointed out that the people in that "Scam" thread are not reliable, nor do they have nothing to gain.  They do have something to gain, as Lauda's Bitsend project is in direct competition with DeepONION.  

The history behind their accounts is publicly available if anyone cares to look at it.  Likewise, the majority of my posts are in this thread, but not all, off the top of my head I have been active in Mining and other Altcoin threads.  I get the impression though, that you are trying to make attacks because I hit a button of yours and you're making a kneejerk response, again, entertaining, but pointless, as your opinion will not change the flavor of my cornflakes one bit Smiley.
To be fair Lauda is the signature manager of Bitsend, he is not a dev nor is he more involved than that. To call it "Lauda's Bitsend project" is stretching it a bit far in my opinion.
With that said, I don't support the actions he took. Whatever comes of DeepOnion, I will definitely be in it for the ride.

Thank you for pointing that out, I would have sworn that I saw Core Developer next to his name as well, but I take your word for it that I was in error.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:44:28 PM

I've really enjoyed being a part of this project, this airdrop, and the community. I know the community is strong and we are headed to great things by the close of this wonderful project.
saiful hadi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:49:18 PM

I have just joined the signature campaign of this project because I believe it is a very good project but I myself have not really understood in the field of whether the onion goes on in the security field and elsewhere. thanks so much dev.
Rakly3

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:50:20 PM

Not enough characters available to set jr member signature.
wanchong

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:02:54 AM

The price is down partly because they are losing the Chinese market. The wallet can not be used in China and all the web wallet users from China (the only way of accessing onion) are banned due to the hack! Lots of people bought onion and stored them in that web wallet and get stolen finally and they never come back.
I live in China and know how HOT it is for altcoin here.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:07:32 AM

You have 100 post all related to deeponion promotion. So GFY Dude !
Another sock puppet account created on the 3 August 2017 to trying to defame DeepOnion and spread FUD, you going to get the same response, you are not the first and surely not the last, btw your tone sound allot like Dogemajestic....mmm now there's something to ponder about  Grin.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:26:13 AM

The price is down partly because they are losing the Chinese market. The wallet can not be used in China and all the web wallet users from China (the only way of accessing onion) are banned due to the hack! Lots of people bought onion and stored them in that web wallet and get stolen finally and they never come back.
I live in China and know how HOT it is for altcoin here.

There should be found a way for China users. I think can be done a paper wallet as the devs say will be done this month
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:28:04 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 12:46:01 AM by eastwind_ja

We temporarily suspend the wallet updating function from the application page.
Wallet Updates will be handled manually if your wallet is lost, stolen or you have other reasons that you need to update your registered wallet address.

We will support Factor_core group in the 5th airdrop.
We announced this a while ago. But did not have enough time to activate in the last airdrop. It's basically to give more ONIONs to those who significantly contributed to the expansion of this community. This group is determined by the dev team, and all members can suggest new people to dev team based on their observations. This group will be adjusted by dev team before each airdrop.

Update your signatures if you did not and add your ref?=userid tags
It is mandatory to use the new signature in order to receive the airdrop. You can see in this URL: https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

dev , I have bought 921 onions and filled back all my coins that were stolen by the online-wallet hacker with a new address DcEGXXnniKV2RzC2FgsnPwVKrP6WmaMjBX, Please give me   the authority to reapply at https://deeponion.org/apply.php with my new address. thanks , no more need to let people like me  wait too long , it is not fair to the victims of the hacker event,  afterall,  the third party online wallet was  public  on this thread 。many ppl  who used the online wallet are  anxiously awaiting dev's reply...because we are all User Blacklisted.,  you can see some of them  here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088467.0  whatever , dev team should  find  a solution  quickly,  you can see in  threads , we are all still wearing the  signature.

qratzpalatz

Activity: 309

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:35:17 AM

How much coins will be distributed next round?

escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:02:08 AM

How much coins will be distributed next round?

according to the OP:
200 000 - 50 000 = 150 000 (smooth fix for the 4th round).

YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:26:18 AM

For those who didn't know, you need to update your signatures now to be able to receive your next airdrop on approximately 2 days from now.

https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
maryvale

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:33:25 AM

I have a small question for Crypto-rainbow: Why is your trust -2? I remember looking like it was not there before ...  Grin

Watch the video you will understand.

DeepOnion Community Made This Video  Grin

Watch: Let's have some fun!
http://www.captiongenerator.com/632602/Fuding-from-the-bunker

For the fudder of DeepOnion, lol. Turn the subtitle on (lower right corner)  Cool

This is still the one I like the best Grin If you turn the subtitle on it was so funny, lmao.
The best video I've seen, yes turn on subtitles and enjoy. The fudders are all crying now.
shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:37:34 AM

For those who didn't know, you need to update your signatures now to be able to receive your next airdrop on approximately 2 days from now.

https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
Thanks for the remainder. I have updated mine before the next airdrop happens. I hope the dev wont be changing it again.
fuzzyd

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:46:53 AM

I don't seem to understand the animosity for this coin. The dev is giving away free money for renting out your signature space and typing useless posts like this. Strange are the ways of the world.

Especially when people create new accounts just to FUD  Undecided
Yes, it is an odd phenomenon these new FUD accounts. Some, I imagine, are created by folk who are either unable to join the Airdrop or have been ejected from the Airdrop.

I am happy for the coin, and the project, to receive criticism - but it would be admittedly all that more pleasant if the criticism was constructive or well reasoned if not both.

For example, it would be great if a 'no-onion-hodler' discovered a bug that could be corrected, or pointed out a critical shortfall in the distribution process, or demonstrated a use case for the project that has gone unnoticed, or...
(Of course it would be similarly useful for an onion-hodler to point out the same).

The FUD so far is of no particular use nor of interest to me as it seems only directed towards undermining the project and its coin.

The facts are that DeepOnion is a useful blockchain - assuming it works and continues to work as advertised - under active development that has attracted early and significant support.

Those facts remain all I need to notice.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:50:34 AM

You have 100 post all related to deeponion promotion. So GFY Dude !
Another sock puppet account created on the 3 August 2017 to trying to defame DeepOnion and spread FUD, you going to get the same response, you are not the first and surely not the last, btw your tone sound allot like Dogemajestic....mmm now there's something to ponder about  Grin.

Your last activity january 22 2014 and new activities starting from July 12 !! All posts related to deeponion ! .... And it,s not only you who runs hucked and farmed accounts for supporting this shitcoin. I can name at least 20.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=153591;sa=showPosts;start=220

Heh, it is funny how many memes develop from crypto.  We had hodl, cause everyone eventually mistypes "hold", and now we have this fellow saying I'm a "hucked" account when he means to say hacked.

I'm proud to be a part of this new meme / twist of phrase, I want to see it mentioned in Urban Dictionary soon!

All hail the hodler of hucked accounts!! Woot Tongue  (yes Bambarnia, I am making fun of you)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
GCforce

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:27:53 AM

I have just joined the signature campaign of this project because I believe it is a very good project but I myself have not really understood in the field of whether the onion goes on in the security field and elsewhere. thanks so much dev.

Hi Saiful,

I looked back and found this from the dev:

I would like to join, but the 14 days activity counter stopped me from getting a Jr. member :-)
Iam asking because I wanted to explain my friends the benefits of DO, but I realized, that I couldn't explain the anonymity part.
This blockchain-case is only one thing, which showed me again, that I dindn't understand, where is the anonymity with a public blockchain.

I am not so familiar with technique, but how is it possible, that you can trace these transactions on a blockchain?
What is the anonymous part of deep onion, if you can see all transactions on blockchain?
Can someone explain this in easy language?

You go internet over an IP address  (which is actually another computer)  when you use other cryptos you become a target for some people. for example check the addresses here https://bitnodes.21.co/nodes/?q=Singapore

ADDRESS   USER AGENT   HEIGHT   LOCATION   NETWORK
52.76.194.1:8333

and then open http://www.geoipview.com/?q=52.76.194.1&x=6&y=1

you can see home address of the bitcoin users its not exact but its very close
the risk just started because you know IP to target
you can hack this server and steal the wallet  

In the Deeponion we don't go directly to web over your home address but we access web over a big anonymity machine called TOR.
One time you appear in Holland one time you appear in USA so nobody knows your IP.  your IP is mixed in Tor networks anonymity machine.

So we not only protect you from the hackers but also some other prying eyes... want to question you... also for example in that site owner (bitnodes.21.co) want to advertise your IP for his/her own benefit. If you want to secure some assets better to make it unquestionable...

Have look below images should make sense

I hope that helps and thank you very much for joining deeponion.

oh also thank you to @Münzpräger for this answer to the same question.

Most blockhains are pseudonymous, i.e. you can only identify the addresses and transactions but not the owner without digging deeper. It is the core idea of blockchains that all transactions can be traced back to certain addresses, so that you have proof of the transactions. If there was no way to verify that your Bitcoins were sent successfully you would get scammed every time.

However, identifying the person behind an address can be done by tracking down the public IP that was used to access the address. This is where Tor comes into play. Tor obfuscates your real IP so that you cannot be tracked down.
here forthis answer to the same question

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Pages: « 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: