Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167921 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:15:20 PM

Dev, web wallet has been a problem, unsafe, Chinese community need to synchronize wallet   , how to solve it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:17:42 PM

crypto-rainbow, what do you think of excluding multi acc cheaters that participate in the airdrop? If multiple accs send to the same exchange address (even if it's a <10% dump from total balance), it's obvious single person controlling multiple accs.

I am not so familiar with technique, but how is it possible, that you can trace these transactions on a blockchain?
What is the anonymous part of deep onion, if you can see all transactions on blockchain?
Can someone explain this in easy language?

I am not an expert either but i think there is some dev tech that is patentable, it is all very deep stuff.

All that can be described atm is on deeponion.org website. PM crypto-rainbow if you are not satisfied with the data on the website there is a lot.

If you think you like the coin and you agree to the terms why not try growing some onions with the rest of us in this fantastic community.

Smiley

I would like to join, but the 14 days activity counter stopped me from getting a Jr. member :-)
Iam asking because I wanted to explain my friends the benefits of DO, but I realized, that I couldn't explain the anonymity part.
This blockchain-case is only one thing, which showed me again, that I dindn't understand, where is the anonymity with a public blockchain.

You go internet over an IP address  (which is actually another computer)  when you use other cryptos you become a target for some people. for example check the addresses here https://bitnodes.21.co/nodes/?q=Singapore

ADDRESS   USER AGENT   HEIGHT   LOCATION   NETWORK
52.76.194.1:8333

and then open http://www.geoipview.com/?q=52.76.194.1&x=6&y=1

you can see home address of the bitcoin users its not exact but its very close
the risk just started because you know IP to target
you can hack this server and steal the wallet  

In the Deeponion we don't go directly to web over your home address but we access web over a big anonymity machine called TOR.
One time you appear in Holland one time you appear in USA so nobody knows your IP.  your IP is mixed in Tor networks anonymity machine.

So we not only protect you from the hackers but also some other prying eyes... want to question you... also for example in that site owner (bitnodes.21.co) want to advertise your IP for his/her own benefit. If you want to secure some assets better to make it unquestionable...

Have look below images should make sense

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:26:15 PM

Dev, web wallet has been a problem, unsafe, Chinese community need to synchronize wallet   , how to solve it?
Yes we understand we need to develop something to free these people from prying eyes...  If they can use bitcoin they should be also able to use DeepOnion, there are some solutions to bypass China censure in some Tor applications but let us decide this after the vote central we have so many thing to do. According to the wishes of holders we can decide better what to do first. Chinese people can use web wallets for some time.

crypto-rainbow, what do you think of excluding multi acc cheaters that participate in the airdrop? If multiple accs send to the same exchange address (even if it's a <10% dump from total balance), it's obvious single person controlling multiple accs.

I am not so familiar with technique, but how is it possible, that you can trace these transactions on a blockchain?
What is the anonymous part of deep onion, if you can see all transactions on blockchain?

Most blockhains are pseudonymous, i.e. you can only identify the addresses and transactions but not the owner without digging deeper. It is the core idea of blockchains that all transactions can be traced back to certain addresses, so that you have proof of the transactions. If there was no way to verify that your Bitcoins were sent successfully you would get scammed every time.

However, identifying the person behind an address can be done by tracking down the public IP that was used to access the address. This is where Tor comes into play. Tor obfuscates your real IP so that you cannot be tracked down.

Well said yes, and we develop something to en-change security of wallet transactions called DeepSend.  We aim to make you totally free from any worry.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:27:27 PM

I am not an expert either but i think there is some dev tech that is patentable, it is all very deep stuff.

All that can be described atm is on deeponion.org website. PM crypto-rainbow if you are not satisfied with the data on the website there is a lot.

If you think you like the coin and you agree to the terms why not try growing some onions with the rest of us in this fantastic community.

Smiley

I would like to join, but the 14 days activity counter stopped me from getting a Jr. member :-)
Iam asking because I wanted to explain my friends the benefits of DO, but I realized, that I couldn't explain the anonymity part.
This blockchain-case is only one thing, which showed me again, that I dindn't understand, where is the anonymity with a public blockchain.

You go internet over an IP address  (which is actually another computer)  when you use other cryptos you become a target for some people. for example check the addresses here https://bitnodes.21.co/nodes/?q=Singapore

ADDRESS   USER AGENT   HEIGHT   LOCATION   NETWORK
52.76.194.1:8333

and then open http://www.geoipview.com/?q=52.76.194.1&x=6&y=1

you can see home address of the bitcoin users its not exact but its very close
the risk just started because you know IP to target
you can hack this server and steal the wallet  

In the Deeponion we don't go directly to web over your home address but we access web over a big anonymity machine called TOR.
One time you appear in Holland one time you appear in USA so nobody knows your IP.  your IP is mixed in Tor networks anonymity machine.

So we not only protect you from the hackers but also some other prying eyes... want to question you... also for example in that site owner (bitnodes.21.co) want to advertise your IP for his/her own benefit. If you want to secure some assets better to make it unquestionable...

Very detailed explanation, thank you, dev. From this point of view this coin seems for me valuable like gold  Smiley
Happy to join next round.
vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:32:07 PM

We plan to start twitter campaign soon in bitcointalk by opening new thread for it. Do you have any suggestion that we do some quality promotion in bitcointalk? Can you show us some samples or recommend the way we should do?

Just a suggestion, for Rules, you need to make rules at least for 5000 follower minimum
so there will be not a lot junk account apply for the bounty.

I disagree on the number.

5k followers on twitter is an influencer level account. Not many people have that.
I would go gradually by selecting ranges.

1-100                   reward : X onions per retweet/comment/like
100-500               reward : X+Y onions per retweet/comment/like
500-1000             reward : X+Y+Z onions per retweet/comment/like
1000-2000           reward : X+Y+Z+A onions per retweet/comment/like
2000-5000           reward : X+Y+Z+A+B onions per retweet/comment/like
5000-10000         reward : X+Y+Z+A+B+C onions per retweet/comment/like
10000+               reward : X+Y+Z+A+B+C+D onions per retweet/comment/like

The aim is not only to retweet on other account, but to show to outside investors that the main account (DeepOnion) has a strong and active community, with people like/commenting/retweeting each other's post.

Also, quality posts, analysis or Social Media content should be rewarded extra, since it has the potential to be retweeted. The account may not have many followers, but if the content is quality, the retweet will serve its purpose.

Quality content (judged by Social Media Moderator or whatever you call it) : reward : D onions

This measure will entice people to produce quality work, displaying an educated and smart community in support of the team.

My 400 follower account is ready. How to join the deeponion twitter campaign?

@followPND cu there I follow back1

we don`t even see the cheaters list yet and now you dev try to encourage another round for multi twitter accounts to farming?
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:04:03 PM

Dev, web wallet has been a problem, unsafe, Chinese community need to synchronize wallet   , how to solve it?
Yes we understand we need to develop something to free these people from prying eyes...  If they can use bitcoin they should be also able to use DeepOnion, there are some solutions to bypass China censure in some Tor applications but let us decide this after the vote central we have so many thing to do. According to the wishes of holders we can decide better what to do first. Chinese people can use web wallets for some time.
Thank you, dev, so the Chinese community will be more and more strong,Now there are dozens of people to join our QQ group654594910
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:05:57 PM

My windows wallet doesn't sync. What am i doing wrong. Please help.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Flash86

Activity: 476

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:08:15 PM

Did you have followed this tutorial?
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tor-wallet-creating-conf-file.63/

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:12:49 PM

Did you have followed this tutorial?
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tor-wallet-creating-conf-file.63/

Thank you very much. It is working now. Have a nice day.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:22:18 PM

Thanks you dev, I thought I was not included in the 4th airdrop, but because of our query sir. thanks to sir dev.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 03:28:22 PM

Thanks you dev, I thought I was not included in the 4th airdrop, but because of our query sir. thanks to sir dev.
No problem we should not repeat this again. We found out the cause of it and will be prevented in the following rounds.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
enzeperix

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:29:43 PM

Can we have more information about the people behind the project ? About their backgrounds , their expertise ? An interview or a presentation posted on youtube would  be nice. Or maybe the devs want to keep their anonymity which i understand although if we could see them it would be a feeling of trustines.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:32:32 PM

Can we have more information about the people behind the project ? About their backgrounds , their expertise ? An interview or a presentation posted on youtube would  be nice. Or maybe the devs want to keep their anonymity which i understand although if we could see them it would be a feeling of trustines.
I already asked and got only pictures with onions as heads as answer from some members and a smile from dev, I don't believe you will get more :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 03:34:38 PM

we removed 3 people ban so far y2j89, Thefoes, viljy

those people can confirm us later

We are slow but sure Smiley

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:35:08 PM

Since "anonymity" is one of the principles of this coin and the project itself, you cannot expect from anyone to give this up Wink
You will have to follow the development of the project and further implementations so you can make your own picture of abilities!
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:37:44 PM

dev, signature for members seems a little bit distorted (Get Your FREE Coins NOW!).
I changed my a little bit, don't know, if this was thought in this way, but it looks better in my opinion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 03:40:00 PM

dev, signature for members seems a little bit distorted (Get Your FREE Coins NOW!).
I changed my a little bit, don't know, if this was thought in this way, but it looks better in my opinion.

Yes you can change the look no problem i see its nicer like this

Since "anonymity" is one of the principles of this coin and the project itself, you cannot expect from anyone to give this up Wink
You will have to follow the development of the project and further implementations so you can make your own picture of abilities!

Yes we have secured communications currently all your wallet to wallet messages goes from the Tor network as well. 

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:42:38 PM

good job, I hope a update for us or we can change manually?
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 03:44:13 PM

good job, I hope a update for us or we can change manually?

Yes just make sure links going to deeponion.org/apply.php are not removed if bot sees at daily check no links there it will suspend acc. and not come again.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:50:32 PM

we removed 3 people ban so far y2j89, Thefoes, viljy

those people can confirm us later

We are slow but sure Smiley

You should put a Bounty for finding Cheaters ...
Every cheater reported will help community + better price at Exchanges
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: