Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:35:55 PM

Who os able to dump that much onions on nova?

That's a quite intriguing question....

It's really not intriguing or a great mystery.  There are some Baikal miners out there, a couple have indicated it in this thread, that were mining close to 800 ONION's in 24 hours.  That has been a couple of weeks back now though.  I'm still profitable with a 2 GPU rig occasionally mining ONION, and I "could" dump a lot, but, why on Earth do that, I'm in hoovering mode Tongue

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:37:34 PM

Because for some reason we clicked pay button in same second two times. Therefore we noticed two payments was happening at the same time. And we stopped it at some point. Some people get twice some never get yet for this reason.
So we did the second batch of payment all participants got 150k more ONION!

https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-08-11 (check the logs)

This is a coincidence that we have paid exact amount according to Airdrop formulate.
'Legendary'     => 520 X 2    = 1040
'Hero Member'   => 480 X 2  =  960
'Sr. Member'    => 440 X 2    =  880
'Full Member'   => 400 X 2   =  800
'Member'        => 360 X 2    =  720
'Jr. Member'    => 320 X 2    =  640

Because of this unexpected situation
following 3 AirDrop rounds where should be delivering 200k reward we will deliver 150k  (we made a smooth fix there.)

Those still unpaid should use deeponion official forums for the support requests

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/request-for-help.296/

also check this post https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reconsideration-rules-for-suspensions-because-of-balance.288/

18 Aug 2017 UTC 09:30

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:38:51 PM

Thanks to all the folks who are freaked out that they didn't get (yet) their piece of the fourth Airdrop, because I seriously needed a good laugh today!

For the record, I haven't gotten mine yet either, and unless I am mistaken, I've met all criteria necessary... and beyond.

On Airdrop 3, the devs responded to all the FUD (totally unwarranted FUD) by increasing the Airdrop amounts and we all sang their praises!

On Airdrop 4, the devs (only human after all) had an issue, where some who got paid were paid twice what they should have been, and some did not get any Airdrop at all (me included, remember).

In order to correct the issue, they are probably going to have to do a bit of extra work, and no matter what that takes time, especially since you don't want another error on top of the first.  That would tarnish their reputation and erode confidence so they are, I hope, moving slowly, purposefully, and carefully to ensure that each transaction in the correction is perfect.  Just from looking around, that's probably around 350 accounts.  

BE PATIENT you bunch of "know it all's"!  Let the devs be human, it's not like you've never made an error in your life.  But, if you feel you are "error free" and perfect, then perhaps crypto is not for you, it would be more profitable if you assumed the role of religious figurehead and opened a church.
Do not conclude anything too soon based solely on your frustration, if you are not a genuine and competent prophet. If you start wobbling then you have the option of retreat, no one is forcing you to stay put and trust dev. Remember this coin is free. So even though dev is a scam, I'm not disappointed either. Because I did not lose a penny of money, except for a little bit of time I spent to help develop this community. Hope you understand. Good luck!

I think I do Phucdigan, and we are in agreement, I think, lol.  English is, I am assuming, not your first language, but whatever your first is, there are days when your English is probably better than mine!

And thanks Devs, it looks like the airdrop correction is coming thru right now, you really do make me happy with your responsiveness and dependability!

I got to think he quoted your post as he means he agree with what you are saying.
He must be sending also the message to the "know it all's".
Or maybe, am I wrong?
vivland

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:40:00 PM

I got the bonus 0,008 coins, I tested the crane on payment, saw your status and thought their communications, as well as the number of letters in them. Everywhere there is only a positive result but no payments neither double nor single I received. In the blacklist I could not get the reason of joining the community just this week and still had nothing from you. What are the cause of these riots, as I read that I wasn't alone.

Erelas

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:41:14 PM

Excellent decision, I like that fix there crypto-rainbow!  So, what that boils down to, is if the community Hodl's they will actually earn more in staking because of the initial error!  Come on people, you can't really be too upset with that favorable outcome Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:41:40 PM

Thank you for the patience!

we just completed payments !! for 4th AirDrop paid again 300K!!
https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-08-11

Awesome!  Smiley
Thank you dev, sweet +800 ONIONs received  Smiley
energ

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:42:28 PM

Just received my 2x 360 Onions, great compensation, thank you very much!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
kaduwall2

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:43:23 PM

Woooo got my coins! Thanks a lot! Smiley
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:45:16 PM

crypto-rainbow

Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.

I do not understand why this is? Not a single condition is violated. Just today was on the airdrop list. Has received two payments on 400. Even wrote at once in a where to return superfluous? This is mistake. Please check.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/request-for-help.296/ post there please we will take care at official forums

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Erelas

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:45:54 PM

Thanks to all the folks who are freaked out that they didn't get (yet) their piece of the fourth Airdrop, because I seriously needed a good laugh today!

For the record, I haven't gotten mine yet either, and unless I am mistaken, I've met all criteria necessary... and beyond.

On Airdrop 3, the devs responded to all the FUD (totally unwarranted FUD) by increasing the Airdrop amounts and we all sang their praises!

On Airdrop 4, the devs (only human after all) had an issue, where some who got paid were paid twice what they should have been, and some did not get any Airdrop at all (me included, remember).

In order to correct the issue, they are probably going to have to do a bit of extra work, and no matter what that takes time, especially since you don't want another error on top of the first.  That would tarnish their reputation and erode confidence so they are, I hope, moving slowly, purposefully, and carefully to ensure that each transaction in the correction is perfect.  Just from looking around, that's probably around 350 accounts.  

BE PATIENT you bunch of "know it all's"!  Let the devs be human, it's not like you've never made an error in your life.  But, if you feel you are "error free" and perfect, then perhaps crypto is not for you, it would be more profitable if you assumed the role of religious figurehead and opened a church.
Do not conclude anything too soon based solely on your frustration, if you are not a genuine and competent prophet. If you start wobbling then you have the option of retreat, no one is forcing you to stay put and trust dev. Remember this coin is free. So even though dev is a scam, I'm not disappointed either. Because I did not lose a penny of money, except for a little bit of time I spent to help develop this community. Hope you understand. Good luck!

I think I do Phucdigan, and we are in agreement, I think, lol.  English is, I am assuming, not your first language, but whatever your first is, there are days when your English is probably better than mine!

And thanks Devs, it looks like the airdrop correction is coming thru right now, you really do make me happy with your responsiveness and dependability!

I got to think he quoted your post as he means he agree with what you are saying.
He must be sending also the message to the "know it all's".
Or maybe, am I wrong?

Pretty sure you are fight and we are all on the same page.  I admire anyone that speaks more than their native tongue, just throwing that out there, because I don't want any confusion.  So, to clear everything up:

Erelas = Me
phucdigan = nice guy, I am pretty sure I agree with
ssb883 = also nice and also agree with
crypto-rainbow = (if female) I want to take out to dinner *wink wink*

boost523

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:51:42 PM

Thank you for the patience!

we just completed payments !! for 4th AirDrop paid again 300K!!
https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-08-11

Thanks dev, just a few minutes after I predicted you would fix to problem, you have fixed the problem Smiley

wonderful dev team, great job. I saw some issues in between, the dev team resolved them nicely, way to go!
Erelas

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:57:10 PM

I can post there viljy, I will see if I can drop a line to help you out Smiley

The admins for the forum have to approve each person manually, and since they have been fixing the problems with the airdrop, they've probably been a little too busy.  I am positive things will work out Smiley

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:58:14 PM

crypto-rainbow

Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.

I do not understand why this is? Not a single condition is violated. Just today was on the airdrop list. Has received two payments on 400. Even wrote at once in a where to return superfluous? This is mistake. Please check.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/request-for-help.296/ post there please we will take care at official forums

I can not write there !!
You have insufficient privileges to reply here

It requires admins approval for this reason it shows that error

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
BlackCanary

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:00:20 PM

why I got Blacklisted? I never sent any onion but my balance change to 0.00800000 in blockexplorer
http://deeponion.network/address/DgjpCnNMXA8x5Rys9GSdpjQFDDEhSS84kq

but my coins are still sit in my wallet  Undecided  im using http://onionwallet.org/ here
pshemek

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:04:57 PM

thanks for the airdrop just got it. really appreciate the extra work you do.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:05:52 PM

The admins for the forum have to approve each person manually, and since they have been fixing the problems with the airdrop, they've probably been a little too busy.  I am positive things will work out Smiley

And this is a good community. I love to see this (did/ do it myself too).
Good on you people!
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:08:53 PM

Thanks to you dev, I'm part of the airdrop this week too Smiley

And I finaly understood what you mean about changent XXXXXX by profil number in the signature, I guess I'm ok now Smiley

Gogo DeepOnion !

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 06:09:13 PM

thanks for the airdrop just got it. really appreciate the extra work you do.

We are a team and i am no different than you.

Let's  inform people
if they touched their balances, their ONION moves another wallet automatically and may be people suspended for that reason and there is a solution there

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reconsideration-rules-for-suspensions-because-of-balance.288/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:10:06 PM

Thank you developer just got my air drop Really appreciate it you fixing the error within 1 hour of me posting.
Wish great success for the project now onto next week Airdrop.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:11:14 PM

Thank you! But I got the opportunity to write there, I wrote an appeal.

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: