Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:03:01 PM

Any plans for new exchanges soon? The more exchanges we can get, the more volume and better price! I think this can hit 1 dollar per coin soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:03:10 PM

Hi crypto-rainbow, thanks for the airdrop, but what was the breakdown of the coins distribute? Some people received 700 plus coins, I got 352. Did it have to do with the new signatures? I put mine right yesterday, before the airdrop Undecided
I'm not sure on this, but I've read that people who support the project more (e.g. helping people, posting a lot on official forum, social media etc) get bonus. I just joined though so I don't really know for sure. I got 300~400 as well.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:03:17 PM

Hey Buddy,
Where was the post for change in the signature? Was it visible? Why is it not on the first page? It is really difficult to keep track of every single page when the thread has grown more than 500 pages in a month!

and are you kiddding me with this conclusion? "All the participants who have not changed their signature, clearly are not interested in the coin and the ongoing development. " WTF

There was a lot of posts about the new signature ever since airdrop round 4. I agree that it's difficult to keep track in this post, which is also why i encourage people to go to the official forums.

My conclusion was perhaps a little over exaggerated! Of course most of the people in the thread are interested in the coin and the airdrop, but we the community also have to understand that there are lurkers/hoaxes who only are in the airdrop to gain quick bucks. It's still my opinion that if you did not see the posts about the new sig, then you've been reading the wrong posts.

regards
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:03:21 PM

464 people paid ONION - delivery just completed
https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-08-18

I just received my first Onions. My first Airdrop ever feels pretty good  Smiley.
I just got mine too! Really happy this campaign actually works as promised and doesn't cheat people into doing free advertising only to give them ridiculous excuses. I'm pretty sure I got rejected from Bitvest because Lutpin and Lauda are friends and I argued against Lauda's accusations against this project.

Either way, I'm glad those two revealed their true faces so I could find a good project.

Thank you!!

Did you have the same problem? of using an older signature? Thank you

No, I tried to join Bitvest campaign, but Lutpin and Lauda are clearly together. So when I spoke against Lauda (while wearing Bitvest sig) he told Lutpin to reject me from that campaign. So I joined DeepOnion this week instead and I'm happy I did! Did my posts yesterday and got paid today just like promised! No bullshit, no lies, no excuses like from Lauda and Lutpin.

I had a feeling this project would be good, and those two just made it even stronger.

Good for you. This was my first airdrop that was going really well. And now I am blacklisted. The newere signatures were implemented yesterday 12.53 am. I could not update it so I got blacklisted. That is harsh
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:03:26 PM

Hi crypto-rainbow, thanks for the airdrop, but what was the breakdown of the coins distribute? Some people received 700 plus coins, I got 352. Did it have to do with the new signatures? I put mine right yesterday, before the airdrop Undecided
You can know more in the thread
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/18-aug-distribution-just-completed.423/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:03:38 PM

My mistake was not following on twitter, it clearly says it there a couple of days ago to change signatures. Now I just followed @DeepOnion and switched on the alert when ever they tweet. I'm not always logged on here so at least now I can get frequent updates.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
ghostwalker.ph

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:04:02 PM

X2 drop for people who are active in the community forums. they were handpicked based on their contributions to the community.
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:04:17 PM

great, didnt receive anything and my signature was not changed, not even for a second!

Oo?

what is going on? did i do something bad oO? crypto-rainbow, are you mad at me OO?

Cry
You probably didn't change to the new signature. Not sure what happened there since I joined yesterday, but apparently there is a new signature and people had to change to it this week for the drop.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:04:27 PM

from my understanding, even if the  OP is telling the airdrop did stop
on August 12th, it seems that this is still running and we can still
participate

is that correct?

but now, as I try to see the apply link (https://deeponion.org/apply.php)
it tells that registrations are temporaly suspended....

So, what is the current situation for a new person?

Notice of suspension is for those who have been disqualified in this round for failing to update their signature. Suspend to their appeal and the dev team resolved. New people can join normally.
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:04:36 PM

Thank you crypto-rainbow. I was paid 264 Onions today. Thanks again for the consideration and opportunity to participate. I am also pleased to hear the management team has been developing bounties to allow eager newbies to participate on the Deep Onion forum site.  

I have promoted Deep Onion on my blog site.  https://steemit.com/deeponion/@sowellsvt/september-deeponion-free-token-giveaway-rules-prepare-now-rewards-increase

And also have advocated Deep Onion as a top pick for investment https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090894.msg20945464#msg20945464

As the war on cash accelerates leading privacy coins like DeepOnion and Monero should be prime beneficiaries of this trend.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
penguinlols

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:04:56 PM

Do you receive more airdropped coins if you use the onion the avatar?
maxmad_x

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:05:39 PM

Hey Buddy,
Where was the post for change in the signature? Was it visible? Why is it not on the first page? It is really difficult to keep track of every single page when the thread has grown more than 500 pages in a month!

and are you kiddding me with this conclusion? "All the participants who have not changed their signature, clearly are not interested in the coin and the ongoing development. " WTF

There was a lot of posts about the new signature ever since airdrop round 4. I agree that it's difficult to keep track in this post, which is also why i encourage people to go to the official forums.

My conclusion was perhaps a little over exaggerated! Of course most of the people in the thread are interested in the coin and the airdrop, but we the community also have to understand that there are lurkers/hoaxes who only are in the airdrop to gain quick bucks. It's still my opinion that if you did not see the posts about the new sig, then you've been reading the wrong posts.

regards

I would simple love to reorganize the whole front page of this ANN. Its messy as hell. Fonts of all kinds, pictures of all kinds .. some random Q&A section. All the announcements could have been made directly there. Its virtually impossible to keep a track of each announcement if you have an 8 hr job during which you can't open BCT website
maryvale

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:05:56 PM

This is what dev posted for the distributed amount:
381.679389313 legend
352.319436289 hero
322.959483265 sr
293.599530241 full member
264.239577217 member
234.879624193 jr member

These are first numbers we see at logs and  these should be the rewards distribution per member level

a few active supporting people received double or 5 times depends on their contribution to the community, for as far as i know.

I got my coins, thanks dev! great project.
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:07:42 PM

How is the price of deeponions on novaexchange up than  change signature is a clever way to get rid of people to pay for the airdrop they would sell quickly. I wanted to hold this coin as long as possible and not sell cheap.
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:08:05 PM

Amount is smaller because more people now participating?

BTC IS KING!
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:08:27 PM

perhaps this is a blond question but....

What the UserID for the signature. As in the example
this is given as a number!

Is it our username (my beeing Altcoinlover), or a number
that I cannot find at this time?

Thanks

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

maxmad_x

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:09:41 PM

what the fuck? it says i am blacklisted and I haven't moved more than 10 % of my coins!

I have been here from the start and even made a translation. I only moved something like 200 coins and have them for a sell order of 1 btc which won't happen any time soon obviously !!!!

Signature changed yet once again and thats why we are blacklisted which is completely unnecessary. Signatures changed yesterday !!!!
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:10:24 PM

perhaps this is a blond question but....

What the UserID for the signature. As in the example
this is given as a number!

Is it our username (my beeing Altcoinlover), or a number
that I cannot find at this time?

Thanks
Your profile ID is the number in this link (which links to your profile)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=872892

ghostwalker.ph

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:10:45 PM

great, didnt receive anything and my signature was not changed, not even for a second!

Oo?

what is going on? did i do something bad oO? crypto-rainbow, are you mad at me OO?

Cry

you maybe using the wrong sig.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:11:00 PM

Oo?

Cry
You probably didn't change to the new signature. Not sure what happened there since I joined yesterday, but apparently there is a new signature and people had to change to it this week for the drop.

haha lol, this i just plain funny.

i was active the whole week and every time i looked on the mainpage, there was nothing like this mentioned...

and it is really hard to keep track by all those posting...

i feel now really miserable, since i was supporting this project...

neverthless, i will still support it and thank you for blacklisting me... hope to get unblacklisted soon <.<"
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: