Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 [552] 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:38:05 PM

In theory I like the new rule that from now on the posts must be of good quality to be valid, but in the practice this is introducing an element of arbitrarity - how to distinguish good quality from bad quality? Rules should be as objective as possible, once they get subjective you open the doors to criticism.

The main issue is that we're trying to build value within the Threads - I mean, we only need so many "Wow, look at the price" or "Can't wait for my free Onions" posts. I just finished reviewing a lot of accounts, and can attest to the utter garbage people post. Its the patterns.

For example, Day before the drop, 10x posts are made, very low quality, and in most instances, those people aren't involved in the community at all.

It isn't that we're going over each post with a fine tooth comb, it really is just about ensuring there's at least some quality in what is being posted. Heck, sometimes the posts are poor, but their activity is positive, and so that can balance it out. It's really the combo of poor posts + Zero activity in the community + old signatures that we're weeding out.
word!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

We have nothing to worry about here at DeepOnion HQ. This coin and it's community are very strong. People doubt and FUD but people hold and the price rises. Long live Onion!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 05:41:41 PM

Mining question > I am mining ONION using CCminer 1.0 (alexis version) and I am getting only 13,4 Mh/s on a GTX 1070. I have seen people getting much higher hashrates. What am I missing?

I would really recommend you to invest in an X13 ASIC (ie Baikal miner) or rent power using NiceHash or miningrigrentals.com. GPU mining will not get you very far by this point. You could also mine one of the profitable coins from the link below, and then buy ONION with the profit, it will get you more ONIONs Smiley

https://whattomine.com/coins?utf8=✓&adapt_q_280x=0&adapt_q_380=0&adapt_q_fury=0&adapt_q_470=0&adapt_q_480=0&adapt_q_750Ti=0&adapt_q_10606=0&adapt_q_1070=1&adapt_1070=true&adapt_q_1080=0&adapt_q_1080Ti=0&eth=true&factor%5Beth_hr%5D=30.0&factor%5Beth_p%5D=120.0&grof=true&factor%5Bgro_hr%5D=35.5&factor%5Bgro_p%5D=130.0&x11gf=true&factor%5Bx11g_hr%5D=11.5&factor%5Bx11g_p%5D=120.0&cn=true&factor%5Bcn_hr%5D=500.0&factor%5Bcn_p%5D=100.0&eq=true&factor%5Beq_hr%5D=430.0&factor%5Beq_p%5D=120.0&lre=true&factor%5Blrev2_hr%5D=35500.0&factor%5Blrev2_p%5D=130.0&ns=true&factor%5Bns_hr%5D=1050.0&factor%5Bns_p%5D=155.0&lbry=true&factor%5Blbry_hr%5D=270.0&factor%5Blbry_p%5D=120.0&bk2bf=true&factor%5Bbk2b_hr%5D=1600.0&factor%5Bbk2b_p%5D=120.0&bk14=true&factor%5Bbk14_hr%5D=2500.0&factor%5Bbk14_p%5D=125.0&pas=true&factor%5Bpas_hr%5D=940.0&factor%5Bpas_p%5D=120.0&factor%5Bskh_hr%5D=26.5&factor%5Bskh_p%5D=120.0&factor%5Bl2z_hr%5D=420.0&factor%5Bl2z_p%5D=300.0&factor%5Bcost%5D=0.1&sort=Profit&volume=0&revenue=current&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=bittrex&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=bleutrade&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=btc_e&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=bter&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=c_cex&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=cryptopia&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=poloniex&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=yobit&dataset=Main&commit=Calculate

yes, i second the motion.  my rx580 is good only for around 6mh when mining with sgminer.  seems that nvidia cards are much better than amd this time.  i estimate only 1 onion per day with this speed.  comparing with the airdrop amount, i might take me 1 year of mining to get to the amount of just one airdrop.  better to invest in asic or just rent hashpower in nicehash for instant mining.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:46:24 PM

Dear DeepOnion Team!
Today I've checked my status and have seen the following: Status    Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.
I've checked my signature - it's correct, avatar is added, XXXXXX - changed to bitcointalk id
I've received last airdrop but what I should to do now to continue participate DeepOnion?

Sorry I got the blacklist reason, I move more than 10% of my Onions to Novaexchange. It's my bet  Sad
It seems I never return to the Airdrop

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:46:39 PM

I am not sure about the rule regarding batch posting.
If the requirement is to post at least 10 posts a week then it shouldn't matter when those posts are created.
If this is an issue for the Dev then he/she/they should have set the requirement as at least 2 posts per day rather than 10 posts a week.
Some folks don't spend every day on this forum and might only be able to access this forum maybe once or twice in the week. Since they don't want to miss out on the airdrop they make several posts at once.
Don't get me wrong, I think this coin has a bright future but the way the rules keep morphing makes me uneasy.
Hope I don't get banned for this!
Not to sound like a greedy douche, but these blacklistings are a sifting process meant to separate the wheat, from the tares. If you aren't active or don't keep up with the all the updates, you'll most likely be sifted out of the airdrop. The more people, the less coins every airdrop.
    This system makes it fare. Some aren't here to support the coin, only looking to quickly dump (so be it). Some of us are here for the long haul. When the new signatures came, many seen them but didn't bother to make the change. Many moved over 10% out of their initial wallet, even after being warned not to do so if they want to continue to participate, now they complain about being blacklisted, and in a fit of rage, sell their stake. Expect more bans in the future!

boost523

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:51:20 PM

Dear DeepOnion Team!
Today I've checked my status and have seen the following: Status    Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.
I've checked my signature - it's correct, avatar is added, XXXXXX - changed to bitcointalk id
I've received last airdrop but what I should to do now to continue participate DeepOnion?

you are expected to keep 90% coins in the address you receive the airdrop. But I see you moved almost all your coins out, that's probably why you are banned.
http://explorer.deeponion.org/address/DhgBdX72aWHwadYQSG6e2GfyRYeJn829nj
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 05:52:17 PM

Dear DeepOnion Team!

you are expected to keep 90% coins in the address you receive the airdrop. But I see you moved almost all your coins out, that's probably why you are banned.

Dear DeepOnion Team!

You can PM me on the official forum and I can have a look into it.

Edit: Yeah, what he said.

uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:55:54 PM

You can PM me on the official forum and I can have a look into it.
Edit: Yeah, what he said.

Thanks for a response guys! But unfortunatelly I cant be a participant of DeepOnion community as Airdrop member more

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:59:11 PM

Follow Each other on Steemit & help promotion of DeepOnion on social network.
Once followed each other ... we just need to resteem & upvote each other's post.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/steemit-follower-exchange.542/

So Lets Do it Guys ! Nothing can be easier than this Cheesy
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 05:59:48 PM

Dear DeepOnion Team!

Sorry I got the blacklist reason, I move more than 10% of my Onions to Novaexchange. It's my bet  Sad

If you move them back, you can reapply, assuming you have an active account it can be reviewed.

simrac

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:01:13 PM

Dear DeepOnion Team!

holy shit 3000 onion , i dream have it ,so he sell it so cheap , we are have 35 rounds ,i think price will x 2 next round, goodbye and goodluck  because he do it .
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 06:01:56 PM

Dear DeepOnion Team!

hey bro, you might want to check your signature and change XXXXX with your user id.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:05:29 PM

Dear DeepOnion Team!

If you move them back, you can reapply, assuming you have an active account it can be reviewed.

Thanks for an information. I will very try to restore my Onion balance. It's a good lesson for me: carefully read the instruction!

y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:11:10 PM

Is the only relation between this coin and tor network is that it use tor for privacy?
Or they have more connections?

You need to fix your signature! Fill in your user ID instead of the "XXXX"!

It uses TOR for privacy, if you have concerns about running an exit node the answer is: No, the wallet is not an exit node!
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:16:45 PM

I have one question, I'm using a VPN service (PIA).
Can I run wallet behind that VPN?

This is my signature...
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:17:44 PM

Is the only relation between this coin and tor network is that it use tor for privacy?
Or they have more connections?

You need to fix your signature! Fill in your user ID instead of the "XXXX"!

It uses TOR for privacy, if you have concerns about running an exit node the answer is: No, the wallet is not an exit node!
thanks alot for your answer and help.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
IGFU

Activity: 181

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:26:07 PM

Help me, dev
I have been actively promoting dev in China, but I moved my wallet coins, which led to less than 90%, but actually I only moved less than 10% coins. What should I do? I was blacklisted Cry Cry

You also have your signature improper....so that would have blacklisted you too.
PM Me on Official Forum and I'll look into it, and look at your past standing.
Yes, I was too careless.
I have modified the XXXX in my signature.
Now, how can I get out of the blacklist?

cinta123
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:26:17 PM

User ID   1052317
Wallet Address:DUVtc9GQW9wFzWLWJGm8JUyX2izK6ynmBe
pliase help sir, im sell %10 mu coin and im get banned.. why

jangan pernah membagakan apa yang kamu miliki sehingga kamu menjelek2kan orang lain tanpa melihat diri kamu sendiri
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 06:26:52 PM

Please make a good pool.

Please let me know if there is need for a community pool.
I can build a MPOS pool within 24 hours, but will need to know if there is a big demand, or if the community is willing to share in the costs for the hosting.

We can add it to OP and advertise in other places website and forum as well

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:29:01 PM

A question arose if the user has transaction coins on the exchange but then changed his mind and returned to the wallet in this case he will get ban or no
Pages: « 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 [552] 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: