Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 [776] 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:57:11 AM

For staking do we need the wallet to be constantly online or can we get by with a few hours per day?

It needs to be open, in staking mode, and online in order to stake. It pauses when the wallet is closed, and resumes once you're again in staking mode.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:57:41 AM

My application is still been blacklisted for unknown reason

Bitcointalk user Id:

Wallet Address:
    DWgqTBFZdEU656vQt6nuKbpi81Z8dmcaSc

Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.

I doubt if this project is still accepting new members into their signature program, it is better they post closed for new participation rather than ignoring applicants.

Did you post your concern here for review? https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-request.768/page-3#post-13815
themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:01:22 AM

Bitcointalk user Id:

Wallet Address:

I doubt if this project is still accepting new members into their signature program, it is better they post closed for new participation rather than ignoring applicants.

That's unfair. We all try hard to get through all of the people, as quickly as possible. It is done manually, by people who also spend a lot of time here answering questions, or on the forum answering questions. I can only speak for myself, but I try and find balance between helping those in the forums, here, reddit, and the Banned thread. In addition to all the other stuff that goes on behind the scenes - the same can be said about the whole team. So, please rest assured that someone will review your case if it was posted in the proper thread.

kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:01:29 AM

I am just looking at the sell order list in nova for DeepOnion and it wouldn't take much for it to get to 0.001 BTC

Yes i should say thank you @Xsinx great job as one of deeponion.org/community moderators

EDIT

Hi @kissmarx thanks Smiley

Hello @GCforce Good afternoon bro.
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:07:15 AM

Important Note:

If you didnt get your 15 Onions Giveaways, Here are the following reasons

1. You didn't follow the correct format in your bonus application.
****i already gone through the list 3x, and if still i dont see the correct format in application then i didn't include your entry.
2. You basically didn't follow this thread to be updated on what's happening on this giveaway's
3. Your BCT account is a newbie.
4. Blacklisted from the airdrop.

On the 30th page i posted that we have the final 173 list. and if ever your name is not on the list you can re-apply, that was 2 days ago. those people that reading the news & updates manage to get in even if they have application on the first 10 pages of the thread.

30th page https://deeponion.org/community/threads/special-giveaway-15-18888-onion-per-person.565/page-30#post-16353

Everything is FAIR, and i just give more importance to those people that at least Reading the updates about DeepOnion

Thanks for the great work for distributing the 15.8888 coins to everyone that are qualified. We have a great active community and a fair distribution is very important. The smooth distribution is really great and appreciated.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
dreaman

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:07:39 AM

I am just looking at the sell order list in nova for DeepOnion and it wouldn't take much for it to get to 0.001 BTC

Yes i should say thank you @Xsinx great job as one of deeponion.org/community moderators

EDIT

Hi @kissmarx thanks Smiley

Hello @GCforce Good afternoon bro.

how to join it
themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:10:29 AM

Important Note:

****i already gone through the list 3x, and if still i dont see the correct format in application then i didn't include your entry.
2. You basically didn't follow this thread to be updated on what's happening on this giveaway's

On the 30th page i posted that we have the final 173 list. and if ever your name is not on the list you can re-apply, that was 2 days ago. those people that reading the news & updates manage to get in even if they have application on the first 10 pages of the thread.

30th page https://deeponion.org/community/threads/special-giveaway-15-18888-onion-per-person.565/page-30#post-16353

Everything is FAIR, and i just give more importance to those people that at least Reading the updates about DeepOnion

Thanks for the great work for distributing the 15.8888 coins to everyone that are qualified. We have a great active community and a fair distribution is very important. The smooth distribution is really great and appreciated.

Please fix your signature. If you're receiving this message it is because a problem with it was detected. Here is my video that explains how to resolve. https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-how-to-set-bct-signature.487/

Edit: If you're reading this, please ensure YOU have done this too. Nobody likes seeing these messages, lets eliminate them Smiley

Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:13:31 AM

Bitcointalk user Id:

Wallet Address:

That's unfair. We all try hard to get through all of the people, as quickly as possible. It is done manually, by people who also spend a lot of time here answering questions, or on the forum answering questions. I can only speak for myself, but I try and find balance between helping those in the forums, here, reddit, and the Banned thread. In addition to all the other stuff that goes on behind the scenes - the same can be said about the whole team. So, please rest assured that someone will review your case if it was posted in the proper thread.

I had read the reply on the deeponion forum, i just hope things can be speed up, i am also aware that you are doing a good job but nobody likes to get lockout.

@ t3ChNo, YES.
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:13:57 AM

how to join it

Post more in this forum to become a member (not a jr.).
Then apply according to the rules in the OP.

Good luck!
themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:15:06 AM

Bitcointalk user Id:

Wallet Address:

I had read the reply on the deeponion forum, i just hope things can be speed up, i am also aware that you are doing a good job but nobody likes to get lockout.

@ t3ChNo, YES.

My point - nobody is being ignored.

zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:18:09 AM

Can somone help me I got this one:

Application Rejected. Found suspcious activity.

Really guys I am a real member here. Sure not everyday online but since years here and Sr Member.
I invested with own money yesterday over 7000 USD in Onion because I like the idea.

Also I wanted be part of the community and get an airdrop but now i am declined.

Is a admin here and can please accept me.

The over 2000 Onions I have I can proof. I think investing over 2 BTC in a project should show enough
how i like this project.
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:20:52 AM

Really guys I am a real member here. Sure not everyday online but since years here and Sr Member.
I invested with own money yesterday over 7000 USD in Onion because I like the idea.

Also I wanted be part of the community and get an airdrop but now i am declined.

The over 2000 Onions I have I can proof. I think investing over 2 BTC in a project should show enough
how i like this project.

Suspicious activity I dont know. Post in the official forums for that.

DO however check your signatures and the ref XXXXX thing.
That should be your bct ID number
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:22:51 AM

how i like this project.

make sure to post in the official forum as well! The devs will surely reconsider your case, but this thread right here is rapidly growing and nobody can guarantee you that your case won't be "forgotten"! Since you registered for the airdrop you do have a forum account so just use it and out of experience I can assure you that the devs will take time to look at your case - but you need to give them some, since they really have a ton of work to do! Good look and welcome aboard!

PS: As I answered you in the other thread on BCT, please update your signature! That might be a reason! replace the "XXXX" fields with your BCT user ID (Not your forum name)
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:30:02 AM

How is everybody?
Make some social news and share there please:
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/news-bank.59/
Keep up!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:33:21 AM

Important Note:

Hmmm, didn't receive my onions. What a shame. I am not too keen on how you guys constantly keep on changing the rules. I posted as per the original rules, and now seem to have been disqualified. This practice does not promote a feeling of community. It promotes a feeling of paranoia - which is just damaging the DeepOnion brand. Anyway, it's your onions to give away as you please. Just don't hurt DeepOnions in the process, please. It will be bad for everybody.

And after I promoted DeepOnions on Cointelegraph (see my previous posts). I don't get credit for that, but get penalised for not reading every single post in the forum... sad.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:34:32 AM

Important Note:

Good job, we should arrange soon another one.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
michaelangelo

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:37:05 AM

How is everybody?
Make some social news and share there please:
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/news-bank.59/
Keep up!

Thank you Dev crypto. We are doing great eagerly waiting for airdrop...

How about you? Working like always...?

I also have to post here that i have buy on official forum my first mining parts with 15% discount for paying with onion.
Thx for that to Deki1904.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:39:33 AM

Hi guys.

I've made a dashboard with some charts and other real-time data.
Here is the link to the website: http://deeponion.info/
Feedback is welcome Wink Thanks guys!
Thank you for taking the time to set this up - it's very interesting data and an invaluable tool for DO Airdrop participants.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Champion Of PvP Humb

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:40:16 AM

This sounds very interesting. Is the air drop still open?
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:44:10 AM

yes but you cant be part to this round, as there are rules,  you must have our sign. and  post at least 10 post ,but if you will post 10 today you will be blacklisted ,so wait and join to the next airdrop.

Pages: « 1 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 [776] 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: