Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 [815] 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:57:52 AM

Well, it is difficult to dispute that I've been a very early supporter of DeepOnion. I've made the first two videos to promote the coin which have been proudly displayed on the front page of this thread for weeks. I was already working on a third even more effective video. I've made the Italian ANN translation and moderated it (my latest post there just yesterday) and recently updated the translation. which took an entire day of work. Half of the payment due for my translation and the whole payment for the extensive update - I still have to receive. I've defended the coin agains FUDers here and in other threads, as everyone can check on my profile.
And now, I suddenly find out that I have been blacklisted for unknown reasons and I didn't get this airdrop. Two friends of mine (of different countries) who have recently tried to apply where refused with unclear motivations.
Sorry if I have to tell this, but apart for my personal loss I guess something is not working here at is should. The mechanism to get the airdrops should be fair and reliable and not a lottery. Perhaps not all of the new people who have just started to work for DeepOniopn have the required efficiency standards. Or perhaps there is some other reason for these failures, unknown to me.
To say I'm now disapponted is an understatement.
So what should I now write in my article abount my airdrop experience?
I hope the DeepOnion team will get back on the right track if they want to ensure to DeepOnion the bright future it deserves.

Early Adopter, Early Supporter and Early Commited Promoter of DeepOnion, Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.

I've seen with my own eyes one user banned because was participating in 3 airdrops this week. I can understand why and fully agree with this. But, what about the case above?
P.S. Banned for unknown reasons also. How come that in the last 2 weeks I was ok and now all of the sudden I'm not?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muleman8

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:59:46 AM

Hi Onion fans.  I do not know who to advise but it may be worth updating the airdrop section of https://deeponion.org as it still says that junior members will receive airdrop tokens at a factor of 0.8 - I believe now that junior members are no longer allowed to participate in airdrops?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:02:30 AM

Thanks for the drop!

It's been a long 10 days since I first heard about the ONION revolution! Really happy to see some in the wallet..

Now I'm just waiting for them to be mature enough to stake! Hopefully can pick up a few more over the week during the staking process, gotta love POS. Cheesy

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:03:34 AM

Early Adopter, Early Supporter and Early Commited Promoter of DeepOnion, Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.

I think their rules are for everyone and even your the first one on the airdrop list i dont think it make you something special and be exempted from the rules.

I am an Onion Supporter too even im not in the Airdrop Participants, i am Supporting it with Videos and Articles, but still when i join i want to get queued just like everyone else and undergo the same screening procedure.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kwab

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:04:30 AM

Thanks man Smiley

Can someone ask for reconsideration, please?

Bitcointalk user Id: 262640
Wallet Address: DbzFsmfBmPP19qXfQxqGNwmDLUW5rNfjLh

I am also active on the DeepOnion Forum. Smiley
https://deeponion.org/community/members/dpi.1536/

Hi Onion fans.  I do not know who to advise but it may be worth updating the airdrop section of https://deeponion.org as it still says that junior members will receive airdrop tokens at a factor of 0.8 - I believe now that junior members are no longer allowed to participate in airdrops?
I noticed this, too. Someone needs to update the information. If jr. members are not allowed anymore, how is the distribution key changed?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:06:46 AM

Hi Onion fans.  I do not know who to advise but it may be worth updating the airdrop section of https://deeponion.org as it still says that junior members will receive airdrop tokens at a factor of 0.8 - I believe now that junior members are no longer allowed to participate in airdrops?

it's rule update only for newcomers.

i.e. u can still participate if u've been applied before the rule came.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:07:26 AM

The coins went down in meaning of price due to many banned people from giveaway, what do you think they did with the coins after they were banned?
Banning people is good but banning a lot of people is not because they will sell the coins.

would be cool if they dump price back to 2k sats . i know man, who waiting for big dump and he want buy many onions Grin
I think noone should dump his coins. I actually dont care for the price since this is a very great project.

Another idea:
Is there a Telegram Group already? Smiley
I think this would also help the community

I would also greatly welcome a Telegram group to stay informed about new developments! Also this would be a very good possibility for me to invite friends to join the onion community

All communication channels can be found at the official forum : https://deeponion.org/community/threads/telegram-channels-eng-rus-slack-integrated-upd28-08-17.234/

Smiley
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:10:29 AM

We request everyone to submit atleast 1 article/story about DeepOnion.
And Post in this section: https://deeponion.org/community/forums/news-bank.59/

You can write anything like for example:
1. Your DeepOnion Airdrop Experience
2. Share the Onions Opportunity to others
3. Explain the Advantages of Using DeepOnion.
4. Your Own DeepOnion Success Story.

You can use the different platform to share your story! Some example Platform are below and its very easy to use even a first timer can publish their own story in a few clicks.
https://steemit.com
https://medium.com
https://blogger.com

What the reason for this submission, As a Community we need to help the developer team to spread the news & story about DeepOnion, This will benefit the whole community and yourself as a onion holder. You can write in your own Language if you want no restrictions.

Share the News Share the Love Share DeepOnion

I would be glad to write an article but I am not going to write it if you ignore my re-application request. I am on page 2 on official forum and my status is still FOR REVIEW after 5 days since Moderator edited my post.
I will write an article if you at least check my case, why am I blacklisted.
I mean, what is the point of promoting airdrop, if you decline 90% of people. I understand you have strict criteria, I support this, but declining 90% of people and blacklisting old users with no explanation, this is too much. I think there are more than 281 people who contribute to DeepOnion community and follow all the rules.
We did not want it to be that way. It is the only way we can protect our project and have chance to speak our word to the world. So many of cheaters were seeking to get free coins and return nothing back to the community. If we will have any success we must have some discipline and work.

It is ok to eliminate fuders, rule breakers and cheater from the airdrops. But there are persons like me who are good for two weeks and suddenly we are blacklisted for unknown reasons. What is our fault? Bad luck? We should at least know the reason to be blacklisted.

When I back this project, I do not know about the future of this coin. I was just convinced that this project is not like any shit coin which are launch on every hours on this forum. There is more to disappointment this time.

Hope you understand the feeling of innocent blacklisters.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:11:52 AM

@ DEV can you make a request?

Binance Starts Its “Community Coin per Month” Program

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001308592-Binance-Starts-Its-Community-Coin-per-Month-Program
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/binance/

Dear all,

Thanks to @christbkk’s suggestion in our Slack channel, Binance will start a “Community coin per month” program.  Each month, Binance will list a community voted coin on our exchange, without any listing fees.

Details:

If you wish for your coin to participate in our vote, please send your request to oyyq@binance.com.  If you are not a core team member of the coin, please kindly ask one of their core team to make the request.
    Please fill Listing Coin Instruction form. We will have a strict screening process. If your coin is not selected for this month, feel free to make a request for our next event.
    Application deadline: 2017/09/01 12:00 (noon) Beijing time.
    Voting time: From 2017/09/01/ 18:00 to 2017/09/04 18:00 Beijing time.
    Only registered Binance users can vote.

Upon completion of the voting process, Binance will list the coin on our exchange within a reasonable timeframe.  Depending on market response, we will try to conduct this event monthly.  Binance reserves all rights to adjust the rules of this event, including processing of any vote manipulation.

Thank you for your support!

Binance Team

Aug. 29, 2017
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:13:18 AM

Thanks for another successful airdrop round. Everything went smoothly it seems.
Olivious

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:13:54 AM

I did the tutorial here https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tor-wallet-creating-conf-file.63/ on how to sync my wallet but it didnt help.
Anyone can help?
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:15:39 AM

you were tagged by 1 day burst poster in our scans. I asked reconsideration from security team for you

I really hope so. Because for the past 7 days period I have on record:

August 31 - 2 posts
August 30 - 5 posts
August 29 - 3 posts
August 27 - 1 post
August 26 - 3 posts
August 25 - 3 posts, not clear if the timestamp is to be assigned to this week or the previous one.

Now, if your security team would consider this a 1 day burst poster issue, perhaps you should definetly fire your security team.
If it was your bot to make this mistake, you should check it's parameters.
Such careless actions can easily destroy the reputation of the coin.
Otherwise please change the rules and declare that no-one is allowed more than 3 posts a day. Which would be very silly of course, in fact it would be a disaster for a number of reasons.
Perhaps, I guess that beyond the airdrop I didn't get I should now be worth also a bug bounty Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
HermanTheGerman

Activity: 308

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:17:05 AM

I did the tutorial here https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tor-wallet-creating-conf-file.63/ on how to sync my wallet but it didnt help.
Anyone can help?

sometimes after starting the wallet it takes up to 5 minutes until it starts with sync.
so it might help just to start it and go for lunch and everything might be fine then;)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:23:34 AM

August 31 - 2 posts
August 30 - 5 posts
August 29 - 3 posts
August 27 - 1 post
August 26 - 3 posts
August 25 - 3 posts, not clear if the timestamp is to be assigned to this week or the previous one.

Now, if your security team is considering this a 1 day burst poster issue, perhaps you should definetly fire your security team.
Otherwise please change the rules and declare that no-one is allowed more than 3 posts a day. Which would be very silly of course, in fact it would be a disaster for a number of reasons.
Perhaps, I guess that beyond the airdrop I didn't get I should now be worth also a bug bounty Smiley

August 31 - 2 posts - 5 mins interval
August 30 - 5 posts - 3 - 4 mins interval 1 is 8 minutes
August 29 - 3 posts - 6-10 minutes interval
August 27 - 1 post
August 26 - 3 posts

Yeah thats not burst posting Smiley

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:33:06 AM

BTCBTCBTCBTC #happydeeponion'sday! BTCBTCBTCBTC

first of all, im sorry to read that there have been people banned for unknown reason which have been supporting deeponion very strongly. that really shouldnt happen. but i dont know the reason why this has happend and i hope everybody gets a fair chance to get back into the airdrop zone. i myself had a little fear that this would happen to me.

and now... partytime Smiley
the price has dropped by half so its the perfect opportunity to buy more onions.
dont sleep people. the demand for onions is massive.
buy now and sell in two days for double the money, or even hold them. stake them. from time to time the network weight drops and you can grab some minted coins.
if you brought $10,000.00 worth of monero for $5 a piece a couple of month ago you would be millionaire today.
deeponion is going to rise, growing on a deep level. deeponion makes live taste better.

and for the important update i quote:
NOTE: Important information.
Everyone should read this dev article and spread it to those who do not know. To avoid being knocked off the airdrop in the future.
Link: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/we-request-everyone-to-submit-atleast-1-article-story-about-deeponion.1400/#post-22371

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
muleman8

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:33:49 AM

Hi Onion fans.  I do not know who to advise but it may be worth updating the airdrop section of https://deeponion.org as it still says that junior members will receive airdrop tokens at a factor of 0.8 - I believe now that junior members are no longer allowed to participate in airdrops?

it's rule update only for newcomers.

i.e. u can still participate if u've been applied before the rule came.

ah thank you for clearing that up - I did not think about that to be honest so this makes sense now.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
sneakyraccoon

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:35:40 AM

I am not sure if airdrop is such a great method of distributing a new Coin
I mean its kinda convenient for people who qualify for Airdrop but i assume most of the people will dump their coins the second the course is right for them. They dont have to do any work for the coin just post a littlebit und change the signature. When many people get blacklisted from airdrop you get a wave of coin-dumps which crashes the course. Wouldnt it be smarter to distribute it mainly via Bounty? In that way only people receive coins who helped build the coin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:38:02 AM

Another wave of dumpers in action what idiots  Cheesy
Guys any irc channel or something is avaible?
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:41:07 AM

August 31 - 2 posts
August 30 - 5 posts
August 29 - 3 posts
August 27 - 1 post
August 26 - 3 posts

Now, if your security team is considering this a 1 day burst poster issue, perhaps you should definetly fire your security team.

August 31 - 2 posts - 5 mins interval
August 30 - 5 posts - 3 - 4 mins interval 1 is 8 minutes
August 29 - 3 posts - 6-10 minutes interval
August 27 - 1 post
August 26 - 3 posts

Yeah thats not burst posting Smiley

If the problem is burst posting. Then simply make a rule that if anyone do burst posting in pre-declared time (say in 30 min) it would be consider as only 1 post with minimum number of characters.

For example: If a person posts 10 posting in 30 min with total number of characters range of minimum 10 to maximum 300. Then it will be counted as 1 post of 10 characters. It will be logical and eliminate the burst posters and easy to follow.

Still my opinion is, it is the quality of post matters not the quantity.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:42:03 AM

I am not sure if airdrop is such a great method of distributing a new Coin
I mean its kinda convenient for people who qualify for Airdrop but i assume most of the people will dump their coins the second the course is right for them. They dont have to do any work for the coin just post a littlebit und change the signature. When many people get blacklisted from airdrop you get a wave of coin-dumps which crashes the course. Wouldnt it be smarter to distribute it mainly via Bounty? In that way only people receive coins who helped build the coin

You also have a point but the Airdrop DeepOnion started is making noise. If you have the time to visit the official community, you'll see that more are doing something on their own to promote the coin and not just rely on bounties.
Pages: « 1 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 [815] 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: