Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 [816] 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:43:56 AM

I was accepted into this campaign before and i am planning a project for you guys at https://deeponion.org/community/threads/microtasks-projects.935/#post-19058, i had posted more than 10 posts this week.

I just checked the status now when i read people talking about payment whereas there is nothing in my account and found that i have blacklisted for unknown reason and i must point it out here that there is NOTHING that could justify this ban.

The Onion team needed to be more open in their operations, i am still expecting my onions because i worked for it.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kwab

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:45:50 AM

Another wave of dumpers in action what idiots  Cheesy
Guys any irc channel or something is avaible?

There you go Smiley

DeepOnion FACEBOOK
http://facebook.com/deeponionx

DeepOnion TWITTER
https://twitter.com/deeponionx

DeepOnion REDDIT
https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepOnion

DeepOnion SLACK
http://deeponion.slack.com (Alfa release)
https://slackinvitedeeponion.herokuapp.com/ invitation

https://t.me/DeepOnionCoin ENG
https://t.me/DeepOnionRU RUS

I think there is no IRC channel yet. Is it really necessary? Forum, fb, tw, reddit, slack and telegram are fine Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
guelmi92

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:47:21 AM

Check the firewall because if you use Windows, you must authorize the deep onion program from your firewall.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:47:44 AM

BTCBTCBTCBTC #happydeeponion'sday! BTCBTCBTCBTC

first of all, im sorry to read that there have been people banned for unknown reason which have been supporting deeponion very strongly. that really shouldnt happen. but i dont know the reason why this has happend and i hope everybody gets a fair chance to get back into the airdrop zone. i myself had a little fear that this would happen to me.

and now... partytime Smiley
the price has dropped by half so its the perfect opportunity to buy more onions.
dont sleep people. the demand for onions is massive.
buy now and sell in two days for double the money, or even hold them. stake them. from time to time the network weight drops and you can grab some minted coins.
if you brought $10,000.00 worth of monero for $5 a piece a couple of month ago you would be millionaire today.
deeponion is going to rise, growing on a deep level. deeponion makes live taste better.

and for the important update i quote:
NOTE: Important information.
Everyone should read this dev article and spread it to those who do not know. To avoid being knocked off the airdrop in the future.
Link: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/we-request-everyone-to-submit-atleast-1-article-story-about-deeponion.1400/#post-22371

wait a moment.. you are suggesting that it is mandatory in order to partecipate to future airdrop? it is official? because i can't find it on conditions stated in OP.
generally speaking promoting the coin is a good thing but it is also important consider the quality of these articles because some could potentially arm DeepOnion more then help. Imagine if are read as spam or unpleasant and unprofessional, it is better to create a contest in official forum then vote the best say 5 works, then everyone can link in their social / contacts / wathever

polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:48:28 AM

I was accepted into this campaign before and i am planning a project for you guys at https://deeponion.org/community/threads/microtasks-projects.935/#post-19058, i had posted more than 10 posts this week.

I just checked the status now when i read people talking about payment whereas there is nothing in my account and found that i have blacklisted for unknown reason and i must point it out here that there is NOTHING that could justify this ban.

The Onion team needed to be more open in their operations, i am still expecting my onions because i worked for it.

why does it always have to be unknown reason  Shocked Shocked Shocked
sorry to hear that, im sure crypto-rainbow will review your account.
maybe someone in the security team has his/her own agenda

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:52:20 AM

wait a moment.. you are suggesting that it is mandatory in order to partecipate to future airdrop? it is official? because i can't find it on conditions stated in OP.
generally speaking promoting the coin is a good thing but it is also important consider the quality of these articles because some could potentially arm DeepOnion more then help. Imagine if are read as spam or unpleasant and unprofessional, it is better to create a contest in official forum then vote the best say 5 works, then everyone can link in their social / contacts / wathever

i must say, i didnt really check it bevor quoting, the red made me think its important, also the word important did xD hahaha
but no, it doesnt look like a rule for the airdrop. at this point in time.

i already have an idea what to write Cheesy but you dont have to if you dont want. my mistake

also the internet is now full of spam, people spend time writing useless things and clutter everything.
today everybody has an opinion. everybody should be free to express his thoughts and feelings.
but the good infos get lost like a needle in the haystack. and dont forget the children..

i keep it simple and buy onions Cheesy

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:53:40 AM

Another wave of dumpers in action what idiots  Cheesy
Guys any irc channel or something is avaible?

There you go Smiley

DeepOnion FACEBOOK
http://facebook.com/deeponionx

DeepOnion TWITTER
https://twitter.com/deeponionx

DeepOnion REDDIT
https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepOnion

DeepOnion SLACK
http://deeponion.slack.com (Alfa release)
https://slackinvitedeeponion.herokuapp.com/ invitation

https://t.me/DeepOnionCoin ENG
https://t.me/DeepOnionRU RUS

I think there is no IRC channel yet. Is it really necessary? Forum, fb, tw, reddit, slack and telegram are fine Smiley

Very thanks  Wink
With these possibility no need irc channel you are right, thanks again.
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:59:57 AM

@Devs is it possible to write an article about our brloved DO in my main language german? I think I can better tell the people what DO means to me than i  english?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Ursul0

Activity: 857
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:02:52 PM

Airdrop in less than 1 hour! Wow excited!

It is my first airdrop, so I have a question regarding it.

I have a wallet and my application is accepted, is there anything else I have to do in the wallet?

It says "Not staking becuase you don't have mature coins" --> How could I stake my coins?

just wait until ur coins become matute. no need to make any operations.

If you encrypted your wallet (which you definitely should do) then you'd need to "unlock it for staking" in order to make your coins available for POS
SilArt

Activity: 170

Semux!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:04:44 PM

@crypto-rainbow

Hello! I know you're most likely really busy, but can you please take a quick look into my issue?

I've changed my signature yesterday to a Full Member and I didn't get an airdrop today. I've triple checked my signature, it has my 1004873 number everywhere.
Please help me. I'm supporting DeepOnion for long time applied on 20th of June and received my first airdrop on 4th of August.

I've made 10+ quality posts as usual (and I've checked letter count too, it's fine).

Bitcointalk Username: SilArt
Bitcointalk User ID: 1004873
Onion Forum Username: SilArt
Onion Address: DW3oD8d4KNwwwYkXRZCSNLH7WyNsoBCxvm
Reason of Ban: Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
cherry11800

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:09:15 PM

Thank you for the team's trust, I removed from the blacklist, back to airdrop, so that the team is serious, We are patiently waiting,we continue to move forward, thank you
Nalienn

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:10:10 PM

@crypto-rainbow

Hello! I know you're most likely really busy, but can you please take a quick look into my issue?

I've changed my signature yesterday to a Full Member and I didn't get an airdrop today. I've triple checked my signature, it has my 1004873 number everywhere.
Please help me. I'm supporting DeepOnion for long time applied on 20th of June and received my first airdrop on 4th of August.

I've made 10+ quality posts as usual (and I've checked letter count too, it's fine).

Have you made at least 10 posts on the DO forum? Saw something about that going around the DO forum today, but I'm out of the loop myself cause my account got hacked anyways, so I don't know what the full rules are right now.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:15:57 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTC #happydeeponion'sday! BTCBTCBTCBTC

first of all, im sorry to read that there have been people banned for unknown reason which have been supporting deeponion very strongly. that really shouldnt happen. but i dont know the reason why this has happend and i hope everybody gets a fair chance to get back into the airdrop zone. i myself had a little fear that this would happen to me.

and now... partytime Smiley
the price has dropped by half so its the perfect opportunity to buy more onions.
dont sleep people. the demand for onions is massive.
buy now and sell in two days for double the money, or even hold them. stake them. from time to time the network weight drops and you can grab some minted coins.
if you brought $10,000.00 worth of monero for $5 a piece a couple of month ago you would be millionaire today.
deeponion is going to rise, growing on a deep level. deeponion makes live taste better.

and for the important update i quote:
NOTE: Important information.
Everyone should read this dev article and spread it to those who do not know. To avoid being knocked off the airdrop in the future.
Link: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/we-request-everyone-to-submit-atleast-1-article-story-about-deeponion.1400/#post-22371

As dev answered my question in the forum - "This is not required".
But in the future this may become one of the criteria for assessing the positive level of the community.
It helps dev filter out those members who are not really interested in Onion, who just joined to get a free sum per week.
If you are interested in and want Onion to thrive in the future then you have at least one article or video about Onion to promote on any channel such as steemit, telegram, reddit, twitter, facebook ... is very obvious and easy to do.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:16:08 PM

@crypto-rainbow

Have you made at least 10 posts on the DO forum? Saw something about that going around the DO forum today, but I'm out of the loop myself cause my account got hacked anyways, so I don't know what the full rules are right now.

there is not a minimum number of posts required in the official forum. the 10 post rules is for on here only. obviously stay active in the forums also though
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:18:14 PM

@Devs is it possible to write an article about our brloved DO in my main language german? I think I can better tell the people what DO means to me than i  english?
Yes of course, we want to expand across nations. That is a good idea.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:19:17 PM

Thank you for the team's trust, I removed from the blacklist, back to airdrop, so that the team is serious, We are patiently waiting,we continue to move forward, thank you
Though we banned you carried on the amazing support we noticed it and rewarded you. Keep up!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:24:52 PM

Though we banned you carried on the amazing support we noticed it and rewarded you. Keep up!

this sums up the dev and communities attitude. reward the supporters and agressively chase out the cheaters. it's still earlydays and our success has drawn in the cheaters. i feel very comfortable in this project
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:26:14 PM

Yes of course, we want to expand across nations. That is a good idea.

Good to hear thank you.
If possible please check my mini airdrop case. Received nothing. DO Nick is EarlyAdopter.
Have a better idea take it as a small donation for a beer this weekend (if you find time to drink  Cheesy).

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
chiller

Activity: 129
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:31:06 PM

I'm sorry I had to move my coins to exchange in order to fund some of my DeepOnion projects (domains hosting  expenses etc). I will be trading actively in exchanges and I hope you will be accepted back for airdrop once I make back additional 80% Smiley

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:33:19 PM

Please let me suggest to Dev and Team to enter two rules here in Bitcointalk:
1) All questions about suspended accounts, blacklist, etc. MUST be made in the community forum
2) All pricing issues and speculation MUST be made in other threads already created, perhaps in "Deep Onion Speculation".

In this way, this thread is kept smoother and more ordered, where only the Onion project, its developments, improvements, road map, agreements with other companies, wallets, etc ... will be discussed, so there will not be 10 pages to read every day on why the price drops or why they are on a black list!

What do you think about it?
Pages: « 1 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 [816] 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: