Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 [869] 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:36:17 AM

Binance Starts Its “Community Coin per Month” Program

I think Deep onion can be apply listing a Coin on Binance.com

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001308592-Binance-Starts-Its-Community-Coin-per-Month-Program

I just noticed that Binance is a China based company, or originated from China for mainly focusing on their local markets.
The opportunity there is huge, great potential if we could trade within their platform too for sure.  Smiley

not necessarily.

I think. just dev ONION filing. With ONION's current community I think will succeed

Yep. Onion have big community  easy to win the vote. Smiley

This is true. The same way we won Nova with our numbers, let's win this one too.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:39:00 AM

Guys, I was away today for a few hours, could anyone explain why the dumpers are still crying? Is it serious that they are not satisfied with the money they received for free? How much ingratitude! Anyway, I bought some ONION, I'm liking what's happening.
Do not bother about the price and the garbage. Keep your Onion carefully and wait to see if those guys will really cry in the coming weeks.
# We believe in the power of DeepOnion!  Grin

In the coming weeks, the price will rise, they will still cry. They will attempt to FUD to validate their cry. But they will cry real hard because as the price goes up, they will never ever again receive free ONIONs from airdrops. They will cry even beyond the remaining 32 weeks. They will regret it very much why they had taken DeepOnion for granted while DO is still in early stage.
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:39:46 AM

It goes without saying that we truly built an amazing community here on Bitcointalk, that in a very short space of time, don't forget to pledge your support on the official forum, real contributors and very active community. Lots of bounty opportunities and onion giveaways. https://www.deeponion.org/community/forums/onion-giveaways.10/
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:42:19 AM

Great picture, it is really sexy:) I think that development team does not need graphic designers  Grin
900 pages in so short period it is amazing result. But number of threads and posts on Forum of official DeepOnion site it is real thing which impress me.

Threads:1,646
Members:1,708
Threads Last 24 Hours:118
Posts Last 24 Hours:1,194
Members Last 30 Days:1,598

this is only the beginning.

we here to dominate (c) Crypto-Rainbow

Grin
To dominate we need some discipline. We have a lot to do to expand our project. Let's keep up.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
simrac

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:46:52 AM

It goes without saying that we truly built an amazing community here on Bitcointalk, that in a very short space of time, don't forget to pledge your support on the official forum, real contributors and very active community. Lots of bounty opportunities and onion giveaways. https://www.deeponion.org/community/forums/onion-giveaways.10/
yes ,now we need build a community stronger and better, we have so many user on deeponion forum official, they need we support, few days i always active on deeponion forum, bounty i coming .
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:47:31 AM

Wow ! Another beautiful creation from you brother!  Smiley Keep up the good work! I love it how you create wallpapers. And I so much appreciate your efforts brother. I also let you know that I'm using your works in social media campaigns. Thank you @abdulmad

Thank you for the kind words, I do try and make them creative. If you guys want to see more of our contributions  check out our gallery threads. Rate , like and criticize all feedback welcomed. All our artwork are free to use for social media and any other advertising streams, no permission needed form the contributors. https://deeponion.org/community/threads/wallpapers-by-abs1.361/
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:47:42 AM

I assume that my appeal has been denied? Few days ago, I applied for airdrop, though xsinx and Deeper did review it, they did not reply any result about their findings. I dont have any hard feelings for them, I just want a result. anyway, I will still support deeponion since I do have very few of them as of now. The community is growing,  but very less is welcome for the airdrop. My idea for this is, sooner or later, after the airdrop ends, price will fall drastically as few people are bagging them. Onions will be centralized, I guess? My one last appeal, eventhough some users are denied, perhaps let them join some events not exclusive to those high ranking BCT user and airdrop participants? or perhaps, give them a chance to join by giving task to those interested to join airdrop. That is all, I thank you.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:02:55 AM

Wow ! Another beautiful creation from you brother!  Smiley Keep up the good work! I love it how you create wallpapers. And I so much appreciate your efforts brother. I also let you know that I'm using your works in social media campaigns. Thank you @abdulmad

Thank you for the kind words, I do try and make them creative. If you guys want to see more of our contributions  check out our gallery threads. Rate , like and criticize all feedback welcomed. All our artwork are free to use for social media and any other advertising streams, no permission needed form the contributors. https://deeponion.org/community/threads/wallpapers-by-abs1.361/
oh,This picture looks very good, hope to share a similar picture, the community has all the talent, thanks again
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:03:00 AM

I assume that my appeal has been denied? Few days ago, I applied for airdrop, though xsinx and Deeper did review it, they did not reply any result about their findings. I dont have any hard feelings for them, I just want a result. anyway, I will still support deeponion since I do have very few of them as of now. The community is growing,  but very less is welcome for the airdrop. My idea for this is, sooner or later, after the airdrop ends, price will fall drastically as few people are bagging them. Onions will be centralized, I guess? My one last appeal, eventhough some users are denied, perhaps let them join some events not exclusive to those high ranking BCT user and airdrop participants? or perhaps, give them a chance to join by giving task to those interested to join airdrop. That is all, I thank you.
Hey those denied are not blacklisted they can participate bounties and other giveaways, exchanges are also good distribution channels those thinking airdrop will end at 40... Why we should stop?  With every holders small donations we can run it again and again.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
zsmith

Activity: 142
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:04:01 AM

The price of DeepOnion has been the lowest I've seen it in the last couple of days, so I threw some altcoins into it, again.  If you guys are trying to buy on the dip, I think this is it. Buy and Hodl, to the moon!

Edit: My transaction has confirmed in seconds, PoS FTW!

I think all PPL who are out of airdrop selling them ONIONs. It's really good for us, like U said. Let's buy some more ONIONs!!!

I got dropped out of the airdrop either because the bot hit me because my signature changed due to rank upgrade, or I did too much burst posting (my internet was out for 1 and 1/2 weeks so I was phone posting, but I'm back online and even staking now).  Either way I have faith in this community.  The coin is only worth as much as the community behind it and there are tons of people involved now.  I bought in before I got my first airdrop, I bought today and when the price dips again, I'll buy again.  This coin has a future.  People who got mad because they aren't getting free coins and dump, do so at their own peril.
kwab

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:33:01 AM

Someone asked for a roadmap a few pages back. You can find it here: https://deeponion.org/ (see bottom of the page)

I am very excited to test out the DeepSend function! It should be ready in Q4 2017 Smiley

2017 JUL DeepOnion Pre-Announcement (completed)
    2017 JUL DeepOnion Formally Launched, Airdrop details published
    2017 JUL DeepOnion Blockchain Starts, Mining Starts
    2017 JUL Website Launch (https://deeponion.org)
    2017 JUL Signature Promotion Applications Ready - People can sign up for free ONION airdrops
    2017 JUL Announce DeepOnion Bounty Programs (Translation, Twitter, etc)
    2017 JUL Signature Campaign Start, First Airdrop Starts - 12.5 Millions ONIONs will be distributed freely in about 40 airdrops/distributions
    2017 JUL DeepOnion Forum Launches
    2017 Q3 DeepOnion Trades at Exchanges
    2017 Q3 Twitter Campaign Starts
    2017 Q3 Facebook Campaign Starts
    2017 Q3 Introductory Youtube Video Campaign Starts
    2017 Q3 Release Paper Wallet and Brain Wallet
    2017 Q4 Launch of DeepSend - our next level in blockchain anonymity in crypto world
    2017 Q4 Video Bounty Campaign starts some basic samples from DeepOnion wallet usage with DeepSend features
    2017 Q4 Our SEM experts starts showing ads (new videos and content) to people both new and experts at full speed! (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Yandex Ads, Criteo Ads)
    2018 Q1 DeepOnion Vote Central Establishment (verified wallets owner), which allows onion holders to vote for next action at the same time to bring new projects to the table for future.
    2018 Q1 Hiring a public Hero for more videos and marketing
    2018 Q1 Launch Mobile Device Wallets (iOS, Andriod)
    2018 Q1 Add feature allowing user to securely put any data into the DeepOnion blockchain
    2018 Q2 Main Stream Media Actions
    2018 Q2 Supporting Smart contract
    2018 Q2 Importing modern features and future advancement our blockchain technology
    2018 Q2 Free airdrop/distribution completes, all 12.5 million coins will be freely distributed.
    2018 Q2 More Exchanges trade-able for ONIONs
    2018 Q2 More Shopping Sites accepting ONIONs
    2018 Q2 ONION accepted Games
    2018 Q3 and beyond – will be defined, community will take the lead, community will define new features and directions

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:37:42 AM

Hi dev Why do not we develop a masternode.

I think that's a great idea.

If I recall it correct it's on the roadmap and masternodes are very close to being released. And yes, it will be a great to have masternodes.

I haven't known there is masternode mention in the DeepOnion roadmap. Or maybe there is an update I do not know?

Edit: I checked again the roadmap and there is no masternode mentioned. Features mentioned coming are DeepSend and implementation of smart contracts.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:54:54 AM

If I recall it correct it's on the roadmap and masternodes are very close to being released. And yes, it will be a great to have masternodes.

I haven't known there is masternode mention in the DeepOnion roadmap. Or maybe there is an update I do not know?

Edit: I checked again the roadmap and there is no masternode mentioned. Features mentioned coming are DeepSend and implementation of smart contracts.
DeepOnion have vote central in roadmap. After realizing vote central - Onion holders will decide what to develop Wink

t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:00:23 AM

DeepOnion have vote central in roadmap. After realizing vote central - Onion holders will decide what to develop Wink

Because of this, the community has a say on where will the Onion be heading and not just controlled by the devs. The community is pary of Onion's growth.
sneakyraccoon

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:01:45 AM

As the coin is still young i believe the "low" price at the moment is totally normal. Less than a month ago the price was 20 Cents Wink
Keep Calm and HODL

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JesusCryptos

Merit: 117

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:03:04 AM

It has been already a few days that I couldn't join Novaexchange, and I'm always getting the message:

"We are currently doing maintenance on our registration tool and will currently not accept any new users. Welcome back later!"

Not very useful an exchange like that...
Is there no other upcoming place to buy Onions? I know there is Bitzure but order book is empty there...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:05:44 AM

Dev will be any news about Deepsend there are so much people ask about it,would be great be some news about it ?

t3ChNo

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:06:27 AM

It has been already a few days that I couldn't join Novaexchange, and I'm always getting the message:

"We are currently doing maintenance on our registration tool and will currently not accept any new users. Welcome back later!"

Not very useful an exchange like that...
Is there no other upcoming place to buy Onions? I know there is Bitzure but order book is empty there...

If you're interested, you can try posting it in the community's marketplace. Make sure to get an Escrow services.

https://deeponion.org/community/forums/marketplace.19/
solosequenosenada

Activity: 952
Merit: 542

Freedom dies from suicide

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:15:41 AM

Great picture, it is really sexy:) I think that development team does not need graphic designers  Grin
900 pages in so short period it is amazing result. But number of threads and posts on Forum of official DeepOnion site it is real thing which impress me.

Threads:1,646
Members:1,708
Threads Last 24 Hours:118
Posts Last 24 Hours:1,194
Members Last 30 Days:1,598

it is amazing how many messages and new threads have been created in the official forum. Every day the community grows more and we only took 8 weeks of airdrop, proud to belong to the DeepOnion team, continue like this!
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:16:20 AM

Well..Amazing photoshop skills hahaha. dont you think?

Follow the onion!

Keep growing this post! We need more people onboard!

Pages: « 1 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 [869] 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: