Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 [878] 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:10:21 PM

I don't think China halting ICO's will reflect at all on DeepOnion.

DeepOnion will continue its steady growth with the community around it.

If you are hodling coins, there is no need to take much notice of the price !

Anything you have or own does not have a price attached.

Price only comes into play when you decide to sell something, then it's value is determined by how much you want for it versus how much a buyer is prepared to pay.

If you're hodling, do yourself a favour and don't get caught up in hype, emotions etc, that would force you to sell what you otherwise wouldn't

hope this make sense

good luck al  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abigdump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:17:27 PM

ico,s have potential to lose people loads of money. i think china news is good and market will correct only like people in america could not join ico,s. i hate how people claim they have a brilliant idea sell it and they have nothing no platform nothing
bumblebee24

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

www.valuebetting.org

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 05:27:36 PM

China's stance on ICO doesn't really change much for most of the crypto world, they, like USA, are just trying to protect their citizens. Russia will be voting at the end of the year and I assume they will side the same way as China and USA.

In the long run this figures to help those coins that are true crypto currencies, as those investors that had money in ICOs will most likely reinvest in other solid coins. As they are already looking to invest into cypro world.
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:30:11 PM

Hello guys of the community.
Do not worry about the price.
Many of you are not engaged in mining and you think that the coin is not in price.
Believe it is not so!
At the moment this is the best coin for profit.
Yes, I could get another coin but I like the x13 algorithm and anonymity.
To all of you very lucky who participates in the free airdrop.
I will not tell you how much my income from mining but to sell a coin is not now but in the next time of the future.
When will the flight to the moon.   Grin
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:38:43 PM

Bitcointalk user Id:176605
Wallet Address:DXTMLQzRiUjiLdq6rxacqC6RnaQ3TmpmJ9
Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.

I have this account since 4 years and nobody accused me of something suspicious on this site.Could be that the dev of deep shit onion split the coins between them and theirs puppets
are not enough the coins you did received?Are you planning to take all the coins? you could split the coins to many users for a change, like this could be a fair distribution, but you wish to take it all... you are lame, a new shit coin.

Where is your signature? Maybe you would get accepted with a valid signature..
nick777

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:46:32 PM

Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.Found suspicious activity.

I have this account since 4 years and nobody accused me of something suspicious on this site.Could be that the dev of deep shit onion split the coins between them and theirs puppets
are not enough the coins you did received?Are you planning to take all the coins? you could split the coins to many users for a change, like this could be a fair distribution, but you wish to take it all... you are lame, a new shit coin.

I had a signature, but I change it because of the accusation. I lost one hour to register on the site and then they reject me ,without any serious reason.

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:48:21 PM

This is now the second wave as a direct attack on ICO regulation, first the US now China, I have never been in favor of ICO's and doubt I'll buy into any white paper soon. We should see a lot more interest from other members wanting out of their ICO contracts and jumping on the Onion train.

indeed. we don't hane any ICO inside our community so we must be ready to accept as many participants as possible in our ranks.

Steals84

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:13:02 PM

This is now the second wave as a direct attack on ICO regulation, first the US now China, I have never been in favor of ICO's and doubt I'll buy into any white paper soon. We should see a lot more interest from other members wanting out of their ICO contracts and jumping on the Onion train.

indeed. we don't hane any ICO inside our community so we must be ready to accept as many participants as possible in our ranks.

to attract big investors from China deeponion need access to chinese exchanges
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:21:19 PM

ico,s have potential to lose people loads of money. i think china news is good and market will correct only like people in america could not join ico,s. i hate how people claim they have a brilliant idea sell it and they have nothing no platform nothing

I've only participated in 1 ICO, and frankly speaking, the difference between them and DeepOnion is stark. The ICO ended, and they didn't even have a wallet ready for release! I mean, c'mon....you don't even have a wallet? You gained millions upon millions of dollars, and you couldn't even ensure a working wallet by the time the ICO ended?

You then look at DO, good technology, no ICO, working wallet, new paper wallet added, etc, etc, etc....

ICO's are, in my opinion, ultra high risk, and I can see why many countries are turning their backs on them.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:22:16 PM

Why did you want to join the airdrop if you think this is a shitcoin? Are you so greedy you would promote a coin you think is a shitcoin?

I wouldn't waste much time with this guy. He's made his opinion known. We can't please everyone.

ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:23:57 PM

I had a signature, but I change it because of the accusation. I lost one hour to register on the site and then they reject me ,without any serious reason.

new applications are subject for screening before adding them to the airdrop list. (regardless of years in the bitcointalk community)
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:26:11 PM

So I'm gonna have to wait until 10 round before I can join, since by all changed the rank on me right before I got promo. Is there plans to change the rank again. I would try to join this signature campaign

If i remember right, BCT update account every two weak, so u have to wait one month before u can apply Wink
I dont think dev have plan to lower rank limit, maybe it will be on other way and upper them later.

The higher rank limit has been decided because of a high cheat rate: a lot of people were creating alt accounts, and farmed'em up pretty quickly. Rank limit is just there so we can be sure that theses accounts are legit ones. That, coupled with the July 12th limit on account creation.
And even with theses policies, moderator are still having a bad time preventing multi-account to happen ^^"

It's not a rule designed to piss you off. This rule is like Batman: it's the one we deserve, but not the one we need right now (as of early-august, when every one went nuts with that :p )

Mods are also preventing the ones who bought accounts to come in, and that's fair too

I get their rules just suck that they changed them just a few day before I got my Jr status. I haven't done anything like what they are trying to prevent. Now I have to wait 5-6 MORE weeks and hope they don't change the rules again. I'll have missed out on nearly half theairdrops
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:29:37 PM

Hi if im still denied in reapplying my rejected application for airdrop. How to reapply? or I dont have a chance to join the airdrop? Sad

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:30:33 PM

deep onioni doesn't have ICO. IMO it is advantage in future it will profit from this situation. Now China bans ICO, Onion doesnt fit this situation. If they were greedy they would ICO collect money. I deeply appriciate ONION approach and will support them all they way on their/our road. Cheers

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:31:35 PM

ONION dump 22700sts   Sad

440 HOLDERS AND 251 DUMPERS
degel_x

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:31:58 PM

I don't think China halting ICO's will reflect at all on DeepOnion.

DeepOnion will continue its steady growth with the community around it.

If you are hodling coins, there is no need to take much notice of the price !

Anything you have or own does not have a price attached.

Price only comes into play when you decide to sell something, then it's value is determined by how much you want for it versus how much a buyer is prepared to pay.

If you're hodling, do yourself a favour and don't get caught up in hype, emotions etc, that would force you to sell what you otherwise wouldn't

hope this make sense

good luck al  Cool

Also all the attention that the ICO's had will be transferred to the good POW projects like this one, of fact i'm very optimistic about this china thing

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:35:54 PM

Hi if im still denied in reapplying my rejected application for airdrop. How to reapply? or I dont have a chance to join the airdrop? Sad

If you were rejected, and not banned, not all is lost. That said, it will depend on your posts, quality, activity, and how long old your account is. There are numerous variables. I have not reviewed your account, but I would closely review the OP and ensure you meet the guidlines before considering attempting to reapply.

themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:37:13 PM

ONION dump 22700sts   Sad

440 HOLDERS AND 251 DUMPERS

I'm of the mind that its better they get cleared out now, in once big swoop. The Airdrop is still early, better they dump now than after 30 more airdrops.

Just my two onions.....see what I did there?

dgigit

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:38:32 PM

Forecast from traders.

BTC At the moment, the main coin of the market continues to flow smoothly and make any forecasts in this situation early, as this strongly affects the market as a whole.
According to the Elliott theory wave, we are in corrective wave A, we expect a decrease to the level of 3400-3500, possibly a correction will be more profound. Indicators signal a bearish trend.
As for the trading of altcoyins - at the moment there is a high probability of breaking through strong support levels.
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:45:13 PM

Forecast from traders.

BTC At the moment, the main coin of the market continues to flow smoothly and make any forecasts in this situation early, as this strongly affects the market as a whole.
According to the Elliott theory wave, we are in corrective wave A, we expect a decrease to the level of 3400-3500, possibly a correction will be more profound. Indicators signal a bearish trend.
As for the trading of altcoyins - at the moment there is a high probability of breaking through strong support levels.

c'mon, no one can give accurate forecasts of the crypto-currencies market, and inaccurate ones are not needed by anyone.

only future will show, and Deep Onion community must be prepared for it.

Pages: « 1 ... 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 [878] 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: