Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 [880] 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:13:09 PM

Nice article good job!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:13:34 PM

Good evening at all, I can get some clarification:
I was put on black list in airdrop on September 1 for unknown reasons, I asked for support in our community forum and now I was answered: "Possible Review - No Activity in ANN Thread"
What does it mean? What do I do post also in thread ann? Because in the airdrop rules it is said that every user must do at least 10 posts with 50 words in ANY THREAD, but not specify in THREAD ANN, right?

However, I am also committed to other threads today and I will post more carefully.

One more question: how do I know when Team and Dev reenter me in the next airdrop? Where can I check if I am eliminated from the black list and inserted into the airdrop turn?

Thank you all!
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:15:43 PM

Any plans to lift July 12th account rule?
the dev team is looking at these rules

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
eugenex

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:17:16 PM

Incredible but the fact the first pos. thanks to developers for such an interesting project and thanks to a friend if this topic is read this fact is a fact the screenshot is attached http://prntscr.com/gh351i  Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:19:24 PM

Quick questions guys, ive bought some onions and move them in wallet, i can see them in spendable but they are also in unconfirmed since 2 days now.  

All my balance is in spendable but all the coins ive bought are also in unconfirmed.  Ive did a rescan and still there, close the wallet as well, ive also deleted the whole database and resync from block 0

Any idea?

Thanks

No idea actually, but if coins are spendable and you are not in the airdrop with this address you could try to send your whole stack to yourself with a new address maybe?

Ok well i think ill leave it that way, maybe it will solve itself with time, not sure why its doing this.  I think that if i resend that it will only create more problems.   

They look like double spend transaction since i already have them in the spendable...

I have the same issue - in multiple wallets. Seems to be a glitch. All the coins "in" Unconfirmed were never really my coins. I've tried new install, but I think that the issue is in the .dat file. I have not tried fresh, and then importing just my keys. That might resolve it.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
zsmith

Activity: 142
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:19:42 PM

One more question: how do I know when Team and Dev reenter me in the next airdrop? Where can I check if I am eliminated from the black list and inserted into the airdrop turn?

You can check the status of the blacklist here:  https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php

I was blacklisted last week as well for "Unknown Reasons" but I suspect it had something to do with my rank upgrade and thus my signature change.   I'm still waiting for someone to look at my case and there were a bunch of other people in line before me.   Be patient and hang in there.  The devs and mods are humans and need their sleep sometimes too.
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:23:13 PM

You can check the status of the blacklist here:  https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php

I was blacklisted last week as well for "Unknown Reasons" but I suspect it had something to do with my rank upgrade and thus my signature change.   I'm still waiting for someone to look at my case and there were a bunch of other people in line before me.   Be patient and hang in there.  The devs and mods are humans and need their sleep sometimes too.

Very very true. I've actually been surprised with how fast DeepOnion team works.

They've had a LOT of requests for blacklisted accounts and they've been taking care of them at a very steady rate.

As you've said, just be patient and hang in there, they'll get to it.
sprinkles

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:24:58 PM

Sorry to say I am leaving you guys and the signature campaign today, as some unforeseen personal reasons have forced me to sell of some of my cryptos.

I will miss the positive community and the smart distribution model of the coin.

What I will not miss is the constant nervousness of missing one of the many changes to the rules, or the fear of being excluded for arbitrary reasons as many seem to have been. These developments also seem to have turned the community more hostile, with people turning on each other and accusing one another for various faults, not being a loyal enough supporter etc. Possibly because of greed, knowing that if others are banned, the remaining participants will get more of the cake. This fortunately only applies to a minority of supporters.

That being said, I think that all in all the community has potential for great organic growth, if a reasonable enough amount of new participants are let in. The project might be a success story, and I wish you all the best. Make reasonable community decisions, and you will succeed in building a large user base.

Thanks, it has been a good time!

That's a shame, but if needs must...
Just be careful not to sell all your Onions at this low price.
Best of luck to you.
Regarding the airdrops I would personally be happy to get a lot less each time if it meant that the community could grow larger.
Hopefully a lot of people that were blacklisted will be getting back in this Friday.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:30:40 PM

Sorry to say I am leaving you guys and the signature campaign today, as some unforeseen personal reasons have forced me to sell of some of my cryptos.

I will miss the positive community and the smart distribution model of the coin.

What I will not miss is the constant nervousness of missing one of the many changes to the rules, or the fear of being excluded for arbitrary reasons as many seem to have been. These developments also seem to have turned the community more hostile, with people turning on each other and accusing one another for various faults, not being a loyal enough supporter etc. Possibly because of greed, knowing that if others are banned, the remaining participants will get more of the cake. This fortunately only applies to a minority of supporters.

That being said, I think that all in all the community has potential for great organic growth, if a reasonable enough amount of new participants are let in. The project might be a success story, and I wish you all the best. Make reasonable community decisions, and you will succeed in building a large user base.

Thanks, it has been a good time!

it's a very nice goodbuy. good luck to u.

pity that we observe a very small number of similar examples in the russian thread.

bitcoinchrist

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

0xA41b174533632C507eF76503c764d3bf45cCf07b

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:31:24 PM

Am not happy at all with this Coin, after checking it out only to find out that newbie are not accepted. Shit... I am angry.. So angry.  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

SafeKeet ICO: A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box
—————— ■  ICO SALE FEBRUARY 1, 2018  ■ ——————
WhitepaperBitcointalk ANNTelegramTwitterFacebookLinkedIn
sneakyraccoon

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:39:35 PM

Any plans to lift July 12th account rule?
the dev team is looking at these rules

+1
Yes please!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
croTek4

Activity: 392

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:40:49 PM

Am not happy at all with this Coin, after checking it out only to find out that newbie are not accepted. Shit... I am angry.. So angry.  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

The thing that I like with that 40-week airdrops, and the fact that not all will hold until the end, is that it retrace the Bitcoin distribution, with the same kinds of actors: some will hold a lot, some will not. All ranges of people, and I'm pretty sure that Bitcoin's distribution will be somewhat relatable.
However, we won't have to wait 8 years to reach that point: only 40 weeks. There will be coins changing hands, et caetera, and only the few that held all through will have their reward.
After all, Bitcoin is the same: the ones that became millionaires with it, are the ones that were mining it at the beginning, and that heard about the project. You had to be in.

Airdrop is somewhat relatable to early mining: only a few hundreds dedicated people, that were fervent Onioners, will have a stash. this is fair to me ^^

But you can still get some coins by joining the forum, and wander around the giveaway section, or the bounty ones.
You're all welcome ! There's coins for everybody. Smiley

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
eugenex

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:44:06 PM

on the rights of comrade iulianbutanu [ENTJ] who is the administrator of the chat in the discord I will present you a quick communication https://discord.gg/ngCJ23e link atopik on the official site https://deeponion.org/community/threads/discord-channel-giveaways- and-fun.1733 / so all we ask to look Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:45:16 PM

Hey Team!!

I'm super pleased to announce that after a number of days of work by myself and @Deeper , We're proud to announce that we've collected all the videos/guides/adverts submitted to DeepOnion and have created our official YouTube Channel.

I welcome you all to check it out, and we hope you'll help it grow by liking the video's, subscribing to the channel, and linking to it when possible.

Keep those videos pouring in, team! Thank you all who submitted to this!

We have a number of upcoming promotions and bounties to help this channel grow, and I hope you'll all be a part of it!!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
pbuva

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:51:30 PM

Application Rejected. Found suspicious activity.

I suspect a robot is going crazy, or it's a deliberate limitation of recipients.
I have this announcement despite never having received any coins. Or is it punishing miners and those who bought the coins themselves?
I have now 1855 ONION, mined and bought and here is no reason to punish me.

No wonder people lose confidence, it's a suspicious activity on your part.

Still no information about what's wrong with my account.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:52:43 PM

Hey Team!!

I'm super pleased to announce that after a number of days of work by myself and @Deeper , We're proud to announce that we've collected all the videos/guides/adverts submitted to DeepOnion and have created our official YouTube Channel.

I welcome you all to check it out, and we hope you'll help it grow by liking the video's, subscribing to the channel, and linking to it when possible.

We have a number of upcoming promotions and bounties to help this channel grow, and I hope you'll all be a part of it!!

Good job, Also we will start soon youtube media campaign in bitcointalk.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:00:37 PM

Hey Team!!

Good job you hard working fellows! 25 videos is a very good catalog and good starting point for everybody who needs ONION information.
blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:04:43 PM

Hey Team!!

Indeed, well done. Great to see another media platform opening up and especially one that has such a vast audience as YouTube. I think it's going to get even more hectic in here than before
rabeh boukhnona

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:06:28 PM

Hey Team!!

Good job you hard working fellows! 25 videos is a very good catalog and good starting point for everybody who needs ONION information.
i don't know why people think that DeepOnion is a scam coin and don't have useful features! Dev is working hard to make this project great,
if this is scam coin why dev spend all this time for this project!! you know why because he believe in this project and this is the 1st step for success.
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:09:40 PM

Hey Team!!

Whoa! this is indeed a great news themonkii, this will make it easier for us to find resources we needed for DeepOnion because they are now in one place. Hopefully that this channel will be always updated Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 [880] 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: