Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 [881] 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:10:05 PM

Good job, Also we will start soon youtube media campaign in bitcointalk.

Hi,

Will you allow non-EN videos on ONION media campaign? And what is the ETA of twitter campaign?

10x
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:20:27 PM

Good job, Also we will start soon youtube media campaign in bitcointalk.

Hi,

Will you allow non-EN videos on ONION media campaign? And what is the ETA of twitter campaign?

10x

I'm waiting to hear about non-english video. I have a catalog, but have not been given the green light. Assuming I do, I will add them over the next few days.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:21:20 PM

Hey Team!!

I'm super pleased to announce that after a number of days of work by myself and @Deeper , We're proud to announce that we've collected all the videos/guides/adverts submitted to DeepOnion and have created our official YouTube Channel.

I welcome you all to check it out, and we hope you'll help it grow by liking the video's, subscribing to the channel, and linking to it when possible.

Keep those videos pouring in, team! Thank you all who submitted to this!

We have a number of upcoming promotions and bounties to help this channel grow, and I hope you'll all be a part of it!!

Whoa! this is indeed a great news themonkii, this will make it easier for us to find resources we needed for DeepOnion because they are now in one place. Hopefully that this channel will be always updated Smiley

I'll do my very best. For now, everyone can help out by subscribing so we can get a custom URL.

gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:22:09 PM

Am not happy at all with this Coin, after checking it out only to find out that newbie are not accepted. Shit... I am angry.. So angry.  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

The thing that I like with that 40-week airdrops, and the fact that not all will hold until the end, is that it retrace the Bitcoin distribution, with the same kinds of actors: some will hold a lot, some will not. All ranges of people, and I'm pretty sure that Bitcoin's distribution will be somewhat relatable.
However, we won't have to wait 8 years to reach that point: only 40 weeks. There will be coins changing hands, et caetera, and only the few that held all through will have their reward.
After all, Bitcoin is the same: the ones that became millionaires with it, are the ones that were mining it at the beginning, and that heard about the project. You had to be in.

Airdrop is somewhat relatable to early mining: only a few hundreds dedicated people, that were fervent Onioners, will have a stash. this is fair to me ^^

But you can still get some coins by joining the forum, and wander around the giveaway section, or the bounty ones.
You're all welcome ! There's coins for everybody. Smiley

I think this is a good observation about DeepOnion. I don't know if the devs and other people behind DeepOnion made this deliberate or it's just an accidental effect because of their action. But what's happening is like a fastforward version of what happened with Bitcoins in 8 years. For me, I know for sure if I'm one of the earliest adopters of bitcoin and understood the tech behind it, I would be one of the stronghand hodler of it. Just like now with DeepOnion. I saw the price of Onions dipping now just like with other coins. It's a bloodbath right now in the cryptoworld however I did not sell or removed a single coin in my wallet and I'm doing more to have more like buying some more, faucet and joining other bounties and giveaways outside this airdrop. This is because I believe in DeepOnion and I see it's future. I don't know if it will be the new bitcoin because Bitcoin is really hard to beat. It has all the backing and the infrastructures and all the publicity. But it's possible for DeepOnion to be one in the top 10 in coin market capitalization. So I'm looking into that future.

I think the best way if you are fainthearted is to just uninstall your blockfolio and forget about it until 2 years return to the market as a rich man. hahahaha
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:23:49 PM

Hey Team!!

I'm super pleased to announce that after a number of days of work by myself and @Deeper , We're proud to announce that we've collected all the videos/guides/adverts submitted to DeepOnion and have created our official YouTube Channel.

I welcome you all to check it out, and we hope you'll help it grow by liking the video's, subscribing to the channel, and linking to it when possible.

We have a number of upcoming promotions and bounties to help this channel grow, and I hope you'll all be a part of it!!

Wow this is magnificent, wonderful work from dev team! The DeepOnion has a wonderful and strong community and it will be a very successful coin!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:23:55 PM

Hey Team!!

Whoa! this is indeed a great news themonkii, this will make it easier for us to find resources we needed for DeepOnion because they are now in one place. Hopefully that this channel will be always updated Smiley

I'll do my very best. For now, everyone can help out by subscribing so we can get a custom URL.

Hi themonkii, I just subscribed! hopefully to do my video of my own about DeepOnion in the coming days. This will be my very first video if ever in YT hahaha
themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:30:11 PM

Hey Team!!

Hi themonkii, I just subscribed! hopefully to do my video of my own about DeepOnion in the coming days. This will be my very first video if ever in YT hahaha

Great. Thank you very much. We need as many subscribers as we can get at the moment.
In fact the actual number is 100, so everyone could take a moment and please subscribe, it would really help us out.

Thanks Team!

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:32:18 PM

Application Rejected. Found suspicious activity. I applied for this campaign few hours ago but they rejected my application I don't know what they found suspicious anyway good luck to all the participants.  
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:33:36 PM

Hey Team!!

Nice one @themonkii
Just watched/listened to weekly update, will get to the rest later.

But.. good job sir..   Wink Wink

BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

This thread has become a completely unreadable load of basically useless posts which are just spamming either some cheap hype or tons of childish mocking of people who are out of the airdrop. People are posting here for the main reason of easily meeting their 10+ weekly  posts. If the rules would change by not counting posts made in this thread for the weekly count, this thread would lose 90% of its activity. But at least it would become readable. And you could actually find and read the few posts worth reading which now appear just here and there and get then immediately lost, invisible in all the garbage.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:36:10 PM

Great. Thank you very much. We need as many subscribers as we can get at the moment.
In fact the actual number is 100, so everyone could take a moment and please subscribe, it would really help us out.

Thanks Team!

Official Youtube Channel is a great idea and a easy way to bundle all important Videos regarding DeepOnion.
I just subscribed and now you have 10 subscribers  Cheesy. 90 to go.
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:38:02 PM

sorry a question i didnt before because i didnt had deeponion in my wallet apart the 0.008 for the airdrop so now i sent 54 coins i mined with nicehash.. i searched info about staking i did all well but it say i cant staking because i dont have mature coins.. there is a minimal number of coins for start staking?
themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:38:16 PM

This thread has become a completely unreadable load of basically useless posts which are just spamming either some cheap hype or tons of childish mocking of people who are out of the airdrop. People are posting here for the main reason of easily meeting their 10+ weekly  posts. If the rules would change by not counting posts made in this thread for the weekly count, this thread would lose 90% of its activity. But at least it would become readable. And you could actually find and read the few posts worth reading which now appear just here and there and get then immediately lost, invisible in all the garbage.

I highly recommend checking out our official forum. Things there, while still fast, are a lot more readable. Further, there are a number of ways of cashing in on some free onions via the bounties.

Things here are fast and furious.

themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:40:25 PM

sorry a question i didnt before because i didnt had deeponion in my wallet apart the 0.008 for the airdrop so now i sent 54 coins i mined with nicehash.. i searched info about staking i did all well but it say i cant staking because i dont have mature coins.. there is a minimal number of coins for start staking?

Your oinions become mature in over 24hrs. Just wait. That's all. Just and FYI - Don't panic if it doesn't happen in exactly 24hrs. Sometimes It takes a bit more time. Also, ensure you unlock your wallet in staking mode.

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:41:11 PM

10+ weekly is not an issue at all. I saw some other thread asking people to post 20+ weekly in order to get some coins, do you see their threads growing quickly? The vast amount posts here shows only people very interested in this coin.
themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:43:36 PM

10+ weekly is not an issue at all. I saw some other thread asking people to post 20+ weekly in order to get some coins, do you see their threads growing quickly? The vast amount posts here shows only people very interested in this coin.

10+ QUALITY posts is sufficient. No need to ramp it to 20, unless you have 20 opportunities to add something useful. That said, the rules require a minimum of 10 quality posts.

Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:49:39 PM

Hey Team!!

Awesome news Wink translated and posted in french ANN!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:55:25 PM

Hey Team!!

Awesome news Wink translated and posted in french ANN!

Fantastic. Thank you very much @Bibi187! The support is much appreciated.

preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:57:17 PM

Your oinions become mature in over 24hrs. Just wait. That's all. Just and FYI - Don't panic if it doesn't happen in exactly 24hrs. Sometimes It takes a bit more time. Also, ensure you unlock your wallet in staking mode.

no its okay i wasnt getting panic  Grin they are just 54 coins i wanted to make staking work all here. thanks for the help 
JustLooking7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:59:18 PM

Hey Team!!

That is just amazing, everything according to the roadmap. I was keeping a roadmap on ann thread to see if its being fullfilled but team seams to heavily go for the roadmap, in other words its exactly what type of investment you want to make - people who do their deadlines and are passionate about the thing they do! Keep up the good work devs, strong community behind you !

Pages: « 1 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 [881] 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: