Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 [1260] 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tembit

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:44:42 PM

Any news from deeptrust? Good opportunity to buy some before option unveiled.
Thanks dev for Onions.
Just hodl.

DeepTrust has been renamed to DeepVault. The dev has posted an interface in this thread. They are going to release it in 1-2 weeks. This is very exciting. Yes, you are correct, buying some before it is released is a good idea.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:45:56 PM

I urgent need dev crypto rainbow.

This is 6 week i didnt recieve my airdrop, but im ACCEPTED.
Not banned, blacklisted...

Dont know what else to do... I have write everywhere, but nobody answer.

Crypto help please...

Total Sent (ONION)   Total Received (ONION)   Balance (ONION)
3141.24892254   11002.47186870   7861.22294616

Hey crypto what seems problem here?

Are the 11000 ONIONs received from airdrops ? If it's the case, you transfered 3100 ONIONs out, which is more than 10% of your balance.

Of course not... I mined them with miner. From airdrop i have recieved 2759.88

So in my case i have 280% more coins that i have recieved from airdrop.

Ok, sorry. It looked like Crypto-rainbow wanted to point out you dumped too many ONIONs.
I hope you will get an answer and your issue will be solved.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

my wallet yesterday

my wallet this morning

YAY!!!!
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:51:43 PM

Crypto help please...

Are the 11000 ONIONs received from airdrops ? If it's the case, you transfered 3100 ONIONs out, which is more than 10% of your balance.

Hmm your wallet and profile seems fine to me, keep up the good work.  

By the way you should join our discord channel, some crypto enthusiasts in there: https://discord.gg/waTkF2

Hope to see you there!
tembit

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:53:40 PM

Awesome that the coins where distributed so quickly after the issue yesterday, received everything all good and well. Thanks a lot!

Damn they have already been distributed? The team does not mess around.
Happy devs, Happy community, Good tech - Keen.
Yes thanks. Happy new members. We again have junior members in the airdrop list.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11-02XSUsyzNcPUHjqjwGPrfqai_OAhL-EZLSjxue6JY/edit#gid=0

Yep thanks for that list, very helpful.
Currently working my way toward qualifying.

Its funny though - Originally I was just going to buy some coins on NOVA, forget about it and hold.
But after their registration process failing 3 times I decided to dig a little deeper into the community and see other options.
The first thing that grabbed me in doing the rounds is the actual commitment from the devs.
The community support and vision all just followed... Originally I was trying to safeguard myself in case 'another coin took off' (because I was sold that MONERO was the top dog). But this all seems very promising, with a whole slew of uniqueness and use cases.
Not much else to say other than V excited.

Exactly. This is not a coin to dump or sell early. The $1 range appears VERY stable and constant so price-wise I am not worried. Even so, with the roadmap they have planned and their delivery of it thus far, even if it did decline in price I would be quite confident that it would eventually bounce back up.

The DeepSend and DeepVault looks promising and makes it one of the strongest (if not THE strongest) anonymous coin out there.

Not to mention there exceptionally strong decentralized method of distributing the coin and their plans for adding more marketing to the fold from Q4 onwards using their social media and marketing experts that are tied to the team and project.

I am excited to see where DeepOnion is next year and 2019. I have no plans to sell my coins at all. Unless of course I was dying and I needed to release the cash for my family.

What I hope more than anything is that DO does so well one day a few years from now, that I could potentially sell my Onions at such a price where I would be able to buy my old man/dad, a handicap friendly car. He can walk but he cannot feel his feet so he cannot drive normal cars. Everything has to be custom-made in the sense that throttle and gears have to be by hand on the steering-wheel and with a 150% taxation on cars where I live (Denmark) then getting a car like that, is VERY, VERY expensive!

Here's to DO making it big <3

You are a very good son/daughter. Your father must be very happy and feel proud of you. DeepOnion won't let you down. Hope one day you can use only some of your onions to buy the special car for your dad. Best wishes to both of you!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:56:45 PM

Hello, I would like to inquire why I was blacklisted from the DeepOnion airdrop for unknown reasons? I have read the rules multiple times and followed them on a strict basis, I feel like no rules were missed or broke.
Could you please explain why and if it is possible for me to re-apply? Thanks in advance.

Same here. I was accepted on the airdrop since round 1. But today i got blacklisted for unknown reason. I followed all the rules and i didn't know what went wrong on my account.

I was banned too. whatever my mistake. please confirm. so I do not repeat the mistake.

I looked into the rules of application and I think many members fail due to not having at least 10 posts prior of registration. More then 60% of the applications have been rejected so far. This could be an answer for you. Make it up for the next round and it will be fine. Wink
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:00:52 PM

received this week's airdrop
thanks a lot

in which week are we now?
11th? going for 12th?

going for 12th week/airdrop is the right answer.  Smiley

thanks! from a total of 40. is it right? so we expect to have airdrops til april 20th of 2018, is it right?

wow. sounds awesome.

yes, that's it. weekly distributions will be held until april 2018.

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:05:51 PM

Crypto help please...

Ok, sorry. It looked like Crypto-rainbow wanted to point out you dumped too many ONIONs.
I hope you will get an answer and your issue will be solved.

oh, it seems that deeponion airdrop bot miscalculated your wallet.  6 weeks had passed, is it only this week that you've started to complain?  or did you request for review of your case the week right after not receiving airdrop?  it's quite weird, deeponion.info site report your account as valid airdrop receipient, with 284% onion-airdrop ratio.  this is maybe just human error, i don't know if dev team will compensate you with 6 weeks airdrop as this is technical error in airdrop part.  did you checked your posts counts right before the first week on non-receiving of airdrop?
tembit

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:12:23 PM

I owe you guys an explanation.

Since 9 or 10 weeks I have been banging the drums in favor of deeponion. And I have been banging them hard.

Community/ dev team/ ongoing development: it is addictive. You know that, I know that.
I was a part of something great. I will come back to this remark later.

This morning I woke up, did my morning ritual which includes checking email.
I saw a PM from bitcointalk, from youngwebs his name is I believe. He  asked me what happened, since I wasn't that "popular" in the community anymore.
My morning ritual also as of lately has been checking the ANN.
I did not check the ANN today. I won't be after today also. Well.. maybe I will hop in some day just to taste this atmosphere. The thing I was a part of for weeks and weeks.

My popularity is not of my concern. I know you people must feel like I took a giant sh*t on you.
I dumped most of my ONIONS. WTF did I do?

But allow me to explain (as youngweb hinted me to do in a second PM. In Dutch: Enorm bedankt, youngw!).
Yesterday I had an accident while driving. Small accident with big repercussions. I am ok. Car is wrecked.
Don't touch your fking phone while driving. Don't be the asshat like me that thinks "Ah, just one more time refreshing"

So there you have it.
I can whine more and more about why I need to have fiat money, but that won't tell you much more about me nor my motives.
I hope you guys believe me when I tell you shit happened to me and I need a fkng car just to drive my kids to school. Let alone my wage-slave job (as I told earlier I work in health care; driving to patients' homes, doing my nursing thing).

People have been talking about you a lot recently. I totally understand your situation. You advice of not touching phone when driving is absolutely right. I absolutely agree that we can easily get addicted to Onions. Since I learned about DeepOnion, I read ANN every minute when I am free and refresh to page to see what's new. Sometimes even when I am waiting for the red light, I also check the ANN thread. Smiley We need to control ourselves and try not to use phone when driving.  Grin
Wish you best luck. I think you can continue contributing to the community because you've did fantastic job before. Even if you cannot participate in the air drop any more, you can buy some onions when you get free money and still enjoy the success of onions in the future. Smiley

Dudetom

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:14:44 PM

What's the difference between DeepOnion and Monero?
tiger2monkey

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:15:36 PM

This is a very active thread with lots of interests. With a new airdrop rules and good news from devs, it will get stronger.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:15:59 PM

any plans to move to an ASIC resistant algo?

we've got PoS as an alternative so there is no need to change based on x13 algo PoW.

abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:18:25 PM

Since 9 or 10 weeks I have been banging the drums in favor of deeponion. And I have been banging them hard.

Community/ dev team/ ongoing development: it is addictive. You know that, I know that.

I saw a PM from bitcointalk, from youngwebs his name is I believe. He  asked me what happened, since I wasn't that "popular" in the community anymore.
I did not check the ANN today. I won't be after today also. Well.. maybe I will hop in some day just to taste this atmosphere. The thing I was a part of for weeks and weeks.

My popularity is not of my concern. I know you people must feel like I took a giant sh*t on you.

But allow me to explain (as youngweb hinted me to do in a second PM. In Dutch: Enorm bedankt, youngw!).
Yesterday I had an accident while driving. Small accident with big repercussions. I am ok. Car is wrecked.
Don't touch your fking phone while driving. Don't be the asshat like me that thinks "Ah, just one more time refreshing"

So there you have it.
I can whine more and more about why I need to have fiat money, but that won't tell you much more about me nor my motives.
I hope you guys believe me when I tell you shit happened to me and I need a fkng car just to drive my kids to school. Let alone my wage-slave job (as I told earlier I work in health care; driving to patients' homes, doing my nursing thing).

I am far from fudding. The decision to throw out my ONIONs was easy to make, though hard to swallow; next year I could have been teabagging my balls in tropical sand.

I sincerely believe the dev team (I know there are more of them, believe me on this also) and the hard work they put on. The mod team is fantastic.

This project is booming, healthy and funky. Don't you guys think otherwise! I have never ever experienced something like this ANN, the dedication of all the people involved.

It is a bloody shame there are no more airdrops for me.
I was part of something great, but cant live up to the rules. I hope someone else posts the beer picture once the future drops come in.

I wish you all the best. Keep on going; sometime in the near future honk your lambo for me.

TL
ps thank you guys.
Rainbow
Xsinx
Darkenedsoul
Ssowell (love you!)
bykardinal
phucdigan (tell xsinx to work harder again. i dare you lol)
jimmybob
(random order above)

thx for allowing me to make it this far and getting an Opel in some days.

Hey man, thanks for taking time and explaining your situation, I hope you all the best in your future endeavours. Cheers
L

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:20:51 PM

Been participating in the signature campaign since week 2, didn't got paid in this round, checked status and it says I'm blacklisted, can I at least know why...
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:20:59 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 07:01:34 PM by MairaObergh

So there you have it.

I am far from fudding. The decision to throw out my ONIONs was easy to make, though hard to swallow; next year I could have been teabagging my balls in tropical sand.

I sincerely believe the dev team (I know there are more of them, believe me on this also) and the hard work they put on. The mod team is fantastic.

This project is booming, healthy and funky. Don't you guys think otherwise! I have never ever experienced something like this ANN, the dedication of all the people involved.

It is a bloody shame there are no more airdrops for me.
I was part of something great, but cant live up to the rules. I hope someone else posts the beer picture once the future drops come in.

I wish you all the best. Keep on going; sometime in the near future honk your lambo for me.

TL
ps thank you guys.
Rainbow
Xsinx
Darkenedsoul
Ssowell (love you!)
bykardinal
phucdigan (tell xsinx to work harder again. i dare you lol)
jimmybob
(random order above)

thx for allowing me to make it this far and getting an Opel in some days.

Assuming that what you're saying is true, which who knows, this is crypto. If true that's a heartbreaking story. The idea that because you were so into something, were constantly checking up on it, you lose that something, including your coins that you earned by putting a lot of effort into.
tembit

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:28:34 PM

Avatar campaign               Smiley
Signature campaign          Smiley

1st  Airdrop         Grin
 2nd Airdrop         Grin
 3rd Airdrop          Grin
 4th Airdrop          Grin
 5th Airdrop          Grin
 6th Airdrop          Grin
 7th Airdrop          Grin
 8th Airdrop          Grin
 9th Airdrop          Grin
10th Airdrop         Grin
11th Airdrop         Grin

Waiting for DeepVault                                             Cheesy    

On my way to join Voti g Central                           Cheesy

Sold Deeponions = 0 = HODL                                 Cheesy

I admire you so much and feel proud of you for holding. I am not able to participate in the airdrop due to late registration. But I support Onion in my own way.  Grin I continued buying onions since day 1 when Onion just hit nova. No matter the onion is as high as 80000 or as low as 15000, I was buying buying and holding, and have never sold one onion. I guess I should feel proud of myself as well.  Grin

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:33:16 PM

I admire you so much and feel proud of you for holding. I am not able to participate in the airdrop due to late registration. But I support Onion in my own way.  Grin I continued buying onions since day 1 when Onion just hit nova. No matter the onion is as high as 80000 or as low as 15000, I was buying buying and holding, and have never sold one onion. I guess I should feel proud of myself as well.  Grin
Actually you able to participate in the airdrop. Your account registered at 08-08-2017 and ITS OK
we have new rules now.
Check it
https://deeponion.org/index.php#airdrop-participate

All what you need its a get a Jr.Member rank

tembit

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:40:36 PM

Actually you able to participate in the airdrop. Your account registered at 08-08-2017 and ITS OK
we have new rules now.
Check it

Thank you bykardinal! Yes I should be able to participate this time. I'll definitely apply after I reach the Jr. member status. I'll continue supporting Onion and make more contributions.  Smiley

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:47:59 PM

we have new rules now.
Check it

Thank you bykardinal! Yes I should be able to participate this time. I'll definitely apply after I reach the Jr. member status. I'll continue supporting Onion and make more contributions.  Smiley

hi there, i suggest that you also register in main forum (deeponion.org) and give some support in both forums before applying for airdrop.  that way, you'll have higher chance of being accepted.  deeponion devs/mods don't like members who are in for onions only, they want members who are passionate for this coin.
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:49:59 PM

Thanks devs for 11th airdrop.  Wink This is my 7th airdrop and first one as a 'Full Member'.So happy to receive 726 Onions for the first time.  Cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 [1260] 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: