Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 [1298] 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:04:11 AM

DeepVault sounds very interesting. I wonder if at some point in the future it could be used to easily verify downloads.

The scenario I am thinking is, a download site stores their files' hashes in the blockchain and I, as a user, can download a file and be sure it is the correct file.
Yes it is a good sample for a usage area. Most files are changed by hackers and some virus & malwares added. This way any download site can safely publish their hashes confirmed with DeepOnion blockchain and the users can verify.

in the future all documents released by dev team (for example new wallet client etc) will be registered in DeepOnion blockchain and is guaranteed by the DeepVault so people can check authencity of the file. Safer upgrades with deeponion is possible!

That is awesome! I know MD5 hashes and other alternatives already exist, but even I am usually too lazy to do the checks, so some automated, integrated one-button solution would be perfect.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:06:56 AM

Love the Deep vault integration into the QT wallet.  DO will set the gold standard for what a QT wallet should be like.  Great job dev team, thanks for continuing to grind to improve the tech and provide as many updates as often possible.  

Thanks to all the Onion moderators that grind to build the movement and ease some of the dev team's burdens so they can focus on the tech.

Thanks to all the supporters that unrelentingly continue to build up the Deep Onion brand through all media channels.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:09:37 AM

Love the Deep vault integration into the QT wallet.  DO will set the gold standard for what a QT wallet should be like.  Great job dev team, thanks for continuing to grind to improve the tech and provide as many updates as often possible.  

Thanks to all the Onion moderators that grind to build the movement and ease some of the dev team's burdens so they can focus on the tech.

Thanks to all the supporters that unrelentingly continue to build up the Deep Onion brand through all media channels.

I love that it is integrated into the wallet. I assume the actual look is a bit of a placeholder though? Otherwise I would suggest cleaning it up a bit, think there are too many different colours, font sizes etc for my liking... Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:10:48 AM

It would be best to ignore the posts of haters and trols.
So please don't quote texts of them, and dont waste energy for them.
Lets concentrate on bright future of DeepOnion  Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:26:36 AM

DeepVault sounds very interesting. I wonder if at some point in the future it could be used to easily verify downloads.

The scenario I am thinking is, a download site stores their files' hashes in the blockchain and I, as a user, can download a file and be sure it is the correct file.
Yes it is a good sample for a usage area. Most files are changed by hackers and some virus & malwares added. This way any download site can safely publish their hashes confirmed with DeepOnion blockchain and the users can verify.

in the future all documents released by dev team (for example new wallet client etc) will be registered in DeepOnion blockchain and is guaranteed by the DeepVault so people can check authencity of the file. Safer upgrades with deeponion is possible!

That is awesome! I know MD5 hashes and other alternatives already exist, but even I am usually too lazy to do the checks, so some automated, integrated one-button solution would be perfect.

Good to know as well that we use SHA-256 - MD5 is deprecated and less secure. Another DeepOnion win! Cheesy

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:28:14 AM

I love that it is integrated into the wallet. I assume the actual look is a bit of a placeholder though? Otherwise I would suggest cleaning it up a bit, think there are too many different colours, font sizes etc for my liking... Smiley

It is a difficult balance in providing enough information for non-technical but also keeping it minimalist for more technical users.

If the community believe that it should be changed then we can address that in the future Smiley We're always open to suggestions and improvements from our community.

ChainSmoker

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:28:24 AM

DeepVault
DeepVault is a blockchain innovation brought to you by the DeepOnion Development team. DeepVault allows users to determine whether or not a file has been changed or corrupted by enabling hash verification of the file.

Non-technical users:
A hash is a random string of characters of fixed length (for example: hello = 2cf24dba5fb0a30e26e83b2ac5b9e29e1b161e5c1fa7425e73043362938b9824, hello1 = 91e9240f415223982edc345532630710e94a7f52cd5f48f5ee1afc555078f0ab). A hash is unique as no two inputs (files or texts) generate the same hash. For instance, hello and hello1 will have completely different hash values as witnessed in the previous example.

One use for hashing is the ability to generate the hash of a file. What this means is that the current version of the file is hashed at that moment in time. As previously mentioned, even changing 1 character in the file will generate a completely different hash.

This is obviously very useful if you have an important file (such as a legal contract) that you wish to verify its integrity. Upon signing a contract, you could generate its hash using the wallet and store it in the blockchain. You could then check in a few months time that the hash generated earlier matches the current hash of the file. If they match, it means that the file has not been altered and thus the contract is still valid. If they do not match, it means that the file has been altered (if this is a legal document, you need to make sure that someone has not maliciously tampered with it).

The benefit of utilising the blockchain is that it is immutable (cannot be changed). That means that when you store the hash, it is available forever and can never be changed.

Technical Users:
The hash is generated using SHA-256, a current hashing function with no known collisions. The function can also incorporate the user's wallet to provide restriction as to the hash value (a form of cryptographic security).

Important:
DeepVault is not a file store, it is a hash store. You should take every necessary step to secure your documents from tampering by storing them in a secure location.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to answering any of your questions.
I like this idea of DeepVault but i have 1 question.You are saying we can verify files hases using DeepVault to verify the integrity of the file.That's great but i want to know what benefit do storing the hash in blockchain offers more? I mean if we have a file and we generate the hash of it and then we can directly give the generated hash to receiver to verify the file using many 3rd party utilities then what more do we get by storing the hash in blockchain and then verifying that way?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maxwell1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:30:41 AM

This train has already leave it bus stop, it too late for me to join in now, in fact I don't think I can join in at all
adisma

Activity: 308

einc.io

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:31:15 AM

By using the blockchain, you are sure that the hash is the one you generated at the 1st time.
Otherwise, the hash you stored could have been altered.. I think this is the point.

vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:33:48 AM

This train has already leave it bus stop, it too late for me to join in now, in fact I don't think I can join in at all
you can buy it from nova or join to bounties here to get Onions https://deeponion.org/community

theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:34:53 AM

Wait for the dev team to move the Joining Rules Again we are on the same boat before and i was waiting like 6 weeks to get on board.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:36:40 AM

It would be best to ignore the posts of haters and trols.
So please don't quote texts of them, and dont waste energy for them.
Lets concentrate on bright future of DeepOnion  Smiley
Never feed the fud, if you quote fud posts we have to delete them and having some fud is a good sign indeed, just leave it alone our mod team deletes and as we expand, there become some frictions inevitably.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:37:34 AM

By using the blockchain, you are sure that the hash is the one you generated at the 1st time.
Otherwise, the hash you stored could have been altered.. I think this is the point.

Yes storing the hash in the blockchain prevents the hash from being altered and timestamp it as well.  So that way you can prove that the document was signed at a specific point in time, i believe factom does this as well, but not over TOR thou.
preda

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:42:54 AM

DeepVault
DeepVault is a blockchain innovation brought to you by the DeepOnion Development team. DeepVault allows users to determine whether or not a file has been changed or corrupted by enabling hash verification of the file.

Non-technical users:
A hash is a random string of characters of fixed length (for example: hello = 2cf24dba5fb0a30e26e83b2ac5b9e29e1b161e5c1fa7425e73043362938b9824, hello1 = 91e9240f415223982edc345532630710e94a7f52cd5f48f5ee1afc555078f0ab). A hash is unique as no two inputs (files or texts) generate the same hash. For instance, hello and hello1 will have completely different hash values as witnessed in the previous example.

One use for hashing is the ability to generate the hash of a file. What this means is that the current version of the file is hashed at that moment in time. As previously mentioned, even changing 1 character in the file will generate a completely different hash.

This is obviously very useful if you have an important file (such as a legal contract) that you wish to verify its integrity. Upon signing a contract, you could generate its hash using the wallet and store it in the blockchain. You could then check in a few months time that the hash generated earlier matches the current hash of the file. If they match, it means that the file has not been altered and thus the contract is still valid. If they do not match, it means that the file has been altered (if this is a legal document, you need to make sure that someone has not maliciously tampered with it).

The benefit of utilising the blockchain is that it is immutable (cannot be changed). That means that when you store the hash, it is available forever and can never be changed.

Technical Users:
The hash is generated using SHA-256, a current hashing function with no known collisions. The function can also incorporate the user's wallet to provide restriction as to the hash value (a form of cryptographic security).

Important:
DeepVault is not a file store, it is a hash store. You should take every necessary step to secure your documents from tampering by storing them in a secure location.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to answering any of your questions.

Finally is out i was waiting for read all about this new deepvault.. very interesting we will se in the future if will be useful i think it is a great idea, it shows like deeponion community is really working good and many features implementation every day.... very good always more convinced to be proud of this coin and community
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:45:01 AM

It can be improved in time, we just need some feedback and see how people mostly use this new feature.  

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ChainSmoker

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:45:30 AM

Yes storing the hash in the blockchain prevents the hash from being altered and timestamp it as well.  So that way you can prove that the document was signed at a specific point in time, i believe factom does this as well, but not over TOR thou.
Ok so it's like a digital signature that we do to prove that we own the private key and in deeponion case we can use the same technology for hashes to prove that the person is the owner of the file by using it's deeponion address.I got it now Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:52:25 AM

Love the Deep vault integration into the QT wallet.  DO will set the gold standard for what a QT wallet should be like.  Great job dev team, thanks for continuing to grind to improve the tech and provide as many updates as often possible. 

It is a difficult balance in providing enough information for non-technical but also keeping it minimalist for more technical users.

If the community believe that it should be changed then we can address that in the future Smiley We're always open to suggestions and improvements from our community.

I think he just means that there is some text in one kind of blue, then some other text in another blue hue, then another text in yet another blue hue. Various fonts and sizes also. It should be quite simple to make things a bit more uniform, he wasn't asking to change what is displayed, just how it is displayed.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:54:56 AM

Love the Deep vault integration into the QT wallet.  DO will set the gold standard for what a QT wallet should be like.  Great job dev team, thanks for continuing to grind to improve the tech and provide as many updates as often possible. 

I think he just means that there is some text in one kind of blue, then some other text in another blue hue, then another text in yet another blue hue. Various fonts and sizes also. It should be quite simple to make things a bit more uniform, he wasn't asking to change what is displayed, just how it is displayed.

Got ya - I'll suggest changing to make it more uniform.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:55:56 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 12:11:13 PM by crypto-rainbow

Yes storing the hash in the blockchain prevents the hash from being altered and timestamp it as well.  So that way you can prove that the document was signed at a specific point in time, i believe factom does this as well, but not over TOR thou.
Ok so it's like a digital signature that we do to prove that we own the private key and in deeponion case we can use the same technology for hashes to prove that the person is the owner of the file by using it's deeponion address.I got it now Smiley

let say you hold alot of assets in your wallet, you will need to make sure you use correct wallet file (official unaltered ones) (not infected by middle man) it can be done isp,dc, govt, hackers and sort of abusive entitites by offering this service you are all more protected from potential malware and virus versions intended to steal assets, with DeepVault we offer an extra security layer for you...

It is initially for our community but can and will have very vast usage areas in public, we will see them more in time. It can be easy adapted to a web service where people easy use to confirm their documents and files online. Other crypto projects also can use our technology and deeponion blockchain (behind tor network) to proove they distribute unaltered version of their wallets.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ChainSmoker

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:10:55 PM

let say you hold alot of assets in your wallet, you will need to make sure you use correct wallet file (official unaltered ones) (not infected by middle man) it can be done isp,dc, govt, hackers and sort of abusive entitites by offering this service you are all more protected from potential malware and virus versions intended to steal assets, with DeepVault we offer an extra security layer for you...

It is initially for our community but can and will have very vast usage areas in public, we will see them more in time. It can be easy adapted to a web service where people easy use to confirm their documents and files online.
This all sounds very cool.SHA 256 is the best hash algorithm for this.I can now imagine many case scenario where DeepVault will be very useful such as for sending a signed contract to someone and before doing that upload a hash of it in blockchain so the receiver can not deny the file being altered and the best part is every deeponion wallet user(running full node) will have the hash of it too so it becomes impossible to cheat anyone by saying that's wrong hash.A very good feature indeed Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 [1298] 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: