Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 [1302] 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:23:27 PM

DeepVault
DeepVault is a blockchain innovation brought to you by the DeepOnion Development team. DeepVault allows users to determine whether or not a file has been changed or corrupted by enabling hash verification of the file.

Non-technical users:
A hash is a random string of characters of fixed length (for example: hello = 2cf24dba5fb0a30e26e83b2ac5b9e29e1b161e5c1fa7425e73043362938b9824, hello1 = 91e9240f415223982edc345532630710e94a7f52cd5f48f5ee1afc555078f0ab). A hash is unique as no two inputs (files or texts) generate the same hash. For instance, hello and hello1 will have completely different hash values as witnessed in the previous example.

One use for hashing is the ability to generate the hash of a file. What this means is that the current version of the file is hashed at that moment in time. As previously mentioned, even changing 1 character in the file will generate a completely different hash.

This is obviously very useful if you have an important file (such as a legal contract) that you wish to verify its integrity. Upon signing a contract, you could generate its hash using the wallet and store it in the blockchain. You could then check in a few months time that the hash generated earlier matches the current hash of the file. If they match, it means that the file has not been altered and thus the contract is still valid. If they do not match, it means that the file has been altered (if this is a legal document, you need to make sure that someone has not maliciously tampered with it).

The benefit of utilising the blockchain is that it is immutable (cannot be changed). That means that when you store the hash, it is available forever and can never be changed.

Technical Users:
The hash is generated using SHA-256, a current hashing function with no known collisions. The function can also incorporate the user's wallet to provide restriction as to the hash value (a form of cryptographic security).

Important:
DeepVault is not a file store, it is a hash store. You should take every necessary step to secure your documents from tampering by storing them in a secure location.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to answering any of your questions.

It's nice to see it working! DeepVault can be used for many tasks, like checking are executable files clean, selling digital good and many more.
This is definitely adding a value to the whole DeepOnion project!

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simrac

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:23:44 PM

Deepvault will added some value to deeponion maybe the next few days we ll see the prices rising up again.
So excited , i believe deepvault  or a new big exchange will helpful so much ,

While the deeponion price going down 2 week  , with bad news novaexchange close new register,  now we need more good news  , deeponion 's value will increase $4 soon.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:30:03 PM

This thread is LITTERALLY impossible for me to keep up with! Every time I come back to it there is at least 5-6 more pages added... By the time I read it all, it tells me there are new replies, I may want to check before I post. By the time I read those, and go back... there's a good chance I get the same exact message when I go to post.  I read all the pages and see things I want to reply to here and there, to this and that... but when it goes so far back it seems null..

My two cents on most of what was posted recently...

Have no fears with NovaExchange people! I've bought over a couple thousand onions off of it, and trade other coins there too.  Aside from their strides in blocking IPranges and disabling registrations, I've had no issues with them.  I registered back in the beginning of September, specifically so I could get in on this great coin! They are a fun exchange too with trollbox, they always have random system giveaways. You can obtain other altcoins as giveaways, trade them off... and buy more onion!!! Cheesy

Have no concern with the price for now... if its low.. BUY MORE and HODL. I wish I got all my onions this low! As for other exchanges.. they will come in TIME! Again, nova is perfectly fine for now. Soon enough we will get on other smaller exchanges like nova, but until airdrop is completed as far as I know Onion wont get a listing on Bitterex or any place big. Regardless of exchanges the price will be a blooming onion when new features are out and airdrop is finished.

As for onion giveaways... you should all join the Offical DeepOnion forums! Not only is it MANDATORY for airdrop now, but many people host giveaways and constests in the forums. I've hosted giveaways and been the receiver of some myself Smiley Its a great circle and a great community.  Aside from giveaways you get up to date with EVERYTHING ONION Smiley
Thanks for the support. And yes. This thread is huge. Buy more and HODL. Smart investment Grin

Grin

maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:33:24 PM

people make sure to use the new features of the forum

Check this out !!

tembit

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:34:48 PM

Any news about the new exchange ? I'd like to buy some but i don't trust novaexchange

No worries about Nova. I've been buying onions from Nova since day 1 when Onion was listed on it. Everything works great. The deposit and withdrawal is very fast. You can trust it. But I do suggest you withdraw your coins after the transaction is done. It is not a good idea to store coins in exchange, no matter which exchange it is.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:35:51 PM

DeepVault
DeepVault is a blockchain innovation brought to you by the DeepOnion Development team. DeepVault allows users to determine whether or not a file has been changed or corrupted by enabling hash verification of the file.

Non-technical users:
A hash is a random string of characters of fixed length (for example: hello = 2cf24dba5fb0a30e26e83b2ac5b9e29e1b161e5c1fa7425e73043362938b9824, hello1 = 91e9240f415223982edc345532630710e94a7f52cd5f48f5ee1afc555078f0ab). A hash is unique as no two inputs (files or texts) generate the same hash. For instance, hello and hello1 will have completely different hash values as witnessed in the previous example.

One use for hashing is the ability to generate the hash of a file. What this means is that the current version of the file is hashed at that moment in time. As previously mentioned, even changing 1 character in the file will generate a completely different hash.

This is obviously very useful if you have an important file (such as a legal contract) that you wish to verify its integrity. Upon signing a contract, you could generate its hash using the wallet and store it in the blockchain. You could then check in a few months time that the hash generated earlier matches the current hash of the file. If they match, it means that the file has not been altered and thus the contract is still valid. If they do not match, it means that the file has been altered (if this is a legal document, you need to make sure that someone has not maliciously tampered with it).

The benefit of utilising the blockchain is that it is immutable (cannot be changed). That means that when you store the hash, it is available forever and can never be changed.

Technical Users:
The hash is generated using SHA-256, a current hashing function with no known collisions. The function can also incorporate the user's wallet to provide restriction as to the hash value (a form of cryptographic security).

Important:
DeepVault is not a file store, it is a hash store. You should take every necessary step to secure your documents from tampering by storing them in a secure location.

It's nice to see it working! DeepVault can be used for many tasks, like checking are executable files clean, selling digital good and many more.
This is definitely adding a value to the whole DeepOnion project!
Thank you for feedback. We love to see its widely used and adopted in many fields.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:38:29 PM

Check this out !!

i don't get the submit new ticket option, is this fully functioning now?
9Bank

Activity: 229

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:39:21 PM

This thread is LITTERALLY impossible for me to keep up with! Every time I come back to it there is at least 5-6 more pages added... By the time I read it all, it tells me there are new replies, I may want to check before I post. By the time I read those, and go back... there's a good chance I get the same exact message when I go to post.  I read all the pages and see things I want to reply to here and there, to this and that... but when it goes so far back it seems null..

Have no fears with NovaExchange people! I've bought over a couple thousand onions off of it, and trade other coins there too.  Aside from their strides in blocking IPranges and disabling registrations, I've had no issues with them.  I registered back in the beginning of September, specifically so I could get in on this great coin! They are a fun exchange too with trollbox, they always have random system giveaways. You can obtain other altcoins as giveaways, trade them off... and buy more onion!!! Cheesy

Have no concern with the price for now... if its low.. BUY MORE and HODL. I wish I got all my onions this low! As for other exchanges.. they will come in TIME! Again, nova is perfectly fine for now. Soon enough we will get on other smaller exchanges like nova, but until airdrop is completed as far as I know Onion wont get a listing on Bitterex or any place big. Regardless of exchanges the price will be a blooming onion when new features are out and airdrop is finished.

As for onion giveaways... you should all join the Offical DeepOnion forums! Not only is it MANDATORY for airdrop now, but many people host giveaways and constests in the forums. I've hosted giveaways and been the receiver of some myself Smiley Its a great circle and a great community.  Aside from giveaways you get up to date with EVERYTHING ONION Smiley
Thanks for your thoroughly complete ONION summery and especially the community joining comments. It's actually kind of hard getting 10 worthy posts in per week. Perhaps you'll click my recent posted messages. Seeing the ONION signatures should mean this person understands more than just hyping for daily pumpers benefits. I'm poor at short term trades and miss easy opportunities because I'd rather wait for reality to overcome the time crap we're all dealing with.  Wink

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:41:02 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 05:27:26 PM by crypto-rainbow

Last question on DeepVault, I don't think this has been asked yet but how much will it cost to use this feature, I'm assuming a transaction on the network obviously needs to take place to store the hash, will it be an onion ?, a couple of onion or a fraction thereof ?
Good question, only registering a new file will cost 1 ONION, verification is complete free
we have to charge a fee in order for the people not to abuse the feature and create garbages in our blockchain. and these incomes will be used for development and marketing efforts, will be back to the community, to support expansion projects. We may arrange the fee later maybe for another ideal value.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
tembit

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:42:28 PM

Quote from: crypto-rainbow link=topic=2006010.msg22502505#msg22502505 date=1507021258
I dress like this when talking to business people, i come from DeepForce ignore my mask please :-)
[img

This is very cool! I like the frog looking as well Smiley, but this one is very professional! Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cdb1690

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:42:59 PM

I like this idea of DeepVault but i have 1 question.You are saying we can verify files hases using DeepVault to verify the integrity of the file.That's great but i want to know what benefit do storing the hash in blockchain offers more? I mean if we have a file and we generate the hash of it and then we can directly give the generated hash to receiver to verify the file using many 3rd party utilities then what more do we get by storing the hash in blockchain and then verifying that way?
It shows authenticity of the file. This is great for legal binding contracts that might go through multiple hands. When there is any type of money (business or otherwise) transaction, especially in large sums, they can easily be modified. If a document has been transferred through an approval chain or otherwise and has been tampered with, without your knowing, once it returns to you, you can verify the hash integrity on the blockchain.

So use cases would be:
Accounting Records (HUGE FEATURE especially if you own your own business and have an accountant)
Contracts for pretty much anything
Legal binding documents such as court documents or subpoenas
Configuration files for any type of software, controls system, etc.
Testimonies
Wills

I could probably think of more, but it's too early in the morning lol

Other use case I've heard about are intellectual property rights disputes such as patents disputes. For example timestamped hash of document describing your idea might prove to patent issuing authority that you got that idea before somebody else. And the fact that your private keys were used to sign the transaction storing the hash on the blockchain proves the ownership of the document and hence the idea. Another more futuristic use case would be to store the hash of your own genome data on the blockchain.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:43:47 PM

Hi all Smiley I have been busy...  retweeting constantly, making a few designs and a bit of Anti-fuding here on the forum.

Oh i have a competition if anyone want to take part in it https://deeponion.org/community/threads/my-first-onion-competition.3536

On that competition i am opposite to the DeepOnion bitcointalk post checker, so if you enter it, ensure your post is less than 50 characters Smiley

I do not count punctuation but i do count letters numbers and spaces.

Not many have entered yet and it ends this coming Sunday at 6 PM GMT, so you should have a good chance.  Smiley

Read the rules on the front page, basically if there isn't enough votes to democratically decide the winners i will use my own discretion. Lips sealed

Good luck if you enter. Top prize 1 place 50 onions  Shocked, 10 other prizes of 10 onions  Cheesy and another 10 prizes of 5 onions.  Cry

Another excellent poster @whitefish

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:44:46 PM

Check this out !!

This feature is not yet available for public view and only mods can see this links.

It will be publicly announce when its ready for now we stick with the usual method of communication regarding blacklisting/rejection Appeal.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:47:47 PM

Check this out !!

i don't get the submit new ticket option, is this fully functioning now?

We will announce new ticket system soon, we make some preperation such as FAQ so people will not ask answered things twice.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:49:01 PM

Thanks for the support. And yes. This thread is huge. Buy more and HODL. Smart investment Grin

Grin

Great pic, it can be applied to writing messages as well. By the time i finish writing this message there will be a red warning that 10 new messages have just been posted!

icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:52:09 PM

Wanting to join the airdrop from the beginning but i cant afford getting rejected since i cannot be active all the time due to busy schedule will wait till i become a member rank then apply. no rush Smiley the onions are here to stay.

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:54:11 PM

Will DeepVault eventually a separate software and work in conjunction with DeepOnion wallet?
I would see it to manage a wide scope of work like printing contracts, statements, ... etc.
And will it work with other hardware parts like RFID, for product's identity etc..  Shocked

We can improve it in time, we need some feedback and learn its most used areas and amounts, we can rethink and redesign. It is for our community so we can secure our community by recommending them using DeepVault before using new Wallet versions. It will be handy to use old wallet to confirm new wallet.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:58:32 PM

DeepVault

Non-technical users:

Technical Users:

Important:

Aha! This is fantastic! I have been working on a project using the XEN/NEM blockchain to perform this notary function. A question: is there an API that can be ised so that i can programmatically incorporate this functionality into my own apps? Very excited about this development.

O yes, and how much Onions does it cost to anchor a single hash?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 05:02:12 PM

This is one of my newest DeepOnion Wallpaper / Poster 's

Here is another

I havent uploaded the other image yet and i am going more hi-tech now so i wont mix the styles up here.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:08:20 PM

[/quote]
I like this idea of DeepVault but i have 1 question.You are saying we can verify files hases using DeepVault to verify the integrity of the file.That's great but i want to know what benefit do storing the hash in blockchain offers more? I mean if we have a file and we generate the hash of it and then we can directly give the generated hash to receiver to verify the file using many 3rd party utilities then what more do we get by storing the hash in blockchain and then verifying that way?
[/quote]

The benefit of storing  the hash on the blockchain, is that the hash status there FOREVER and cannot EVER be changed. This is a very powerful thing to be able to do. You can now prove, FOREVER, that a specific document existed at a specific point in time. Like contracts or proof of inventions or copyright on items.

Do not underestimate the power of this notary function.

Well done DO Dev team, you are rocking! Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 [1302] 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: