Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 [1306] 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:47:55 PM

@crypto-rainbow in DV , is it possible to remove a filehash?
what about fee?
also do you have a road-map to integrate a cloud storage to store file itself?
file could encrypt using PK from user address then store on a cloud.    

The whole idea of storing the hash on the blockchain, is the fact that it is immutable. That means it cannot be changed our deleted....

Maybe integration later with Sia, Storj or IPFS or IPDB would make it possible to store actual file, who knows...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:00:31 PM

Not going to lie I'm still a bit skeptical of Novaexchange, but everyone is saying that it's working so I'll take your guy's word for it. For the sake of not scaring people off because of Nova we really should get listed somewhere else. No rush, but the dude talking about Bittrex around the 20th airdrop for better distribution is on to something.

I did my first purchase on novaexchange.com with no issues, I then transferred onions out to my new onion wallet. I recommend novaexchange from my personal experience I had today.

I cannot count how many times I have traded with NovaExchange, I cannot count how many BTC worth of coins have come in and out my NovaExchange account, and yes I have NO trouble ever in moving my coins in and out. DeepOnion in NovaExchange, just like other coins, for as long as the wallet is online, should have no problem depositing or withdrawing.

NovaExchange may be a small exchange, but it is working good. If there are issues, they are worked out until resolved. So in conclusion, I trust NovaExchange. Among the 150 or so exchanges existing, Nova is my 4th most trusted exchange site.

I am glad to see such feedback regarding Nova from a regular trader there. This supports my current experience - since the problem with registrations has been solved, Nova is working fine. Considering the current phase of the DO project, it is not a bad exchange for us at all. Not saying that it would not make sense to have Onions listed on some other exchange, it is always good to have another place where to buy DO. But it needs to be of course a reliable exchange, otherwise it can have negative impact on the DO reputation. I am pretty sure that the Devs are aware of this and from what I have seen here, they will focus on it after release of DeepVault.

BTW, according to the published DeepVault preview, this feature really adds a great value to DO - that´s it, step by step to the absolute domination Wink
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:09:16 PM

Not going to lie I'm still a bit skeptical of Novaexchange, but everyone is saying that it's working so I'll take your guy's word for it. For the sake of not scaring people off because of Nova we really should get listed somewhere else. No rush, but the dude talking about Bittrex around the 20th airdrop for better distribution is on to something.

I did my first purchase on novaexchange.com with no issues, I then transferred onions out to my new onion wallet. I recommend novaexchange from my personal experience I had today.

I cannot count how many times I have traded with NovaExchange, I cannot count how many BTC worth of coins have come in and out my NovaExchange account, and yes I have NO trouble ever in moving my coins in and out. DeepOnion in NovaExchange, just like other coins, for as long as the wallet is online, should have no problem depositing or withdrawing.

NovaExchange may be a small exchange, but it is working good. If there are issues, they are worked out until resolved. So in conclusion, I trust NovaExchange. Among the 150 or so exchanges existing, Nova is my 4th most trusted exchange site.

I am glad to see such feedback regarding Nova from a regular trader there. This supports my current experience - since the problem with registrations has been solved, Nova is working fine. Considering the current phase of the DO project, it is not a bad exchange for us at all. Not saying that it would not make sense to have Onions listed on some other exchange, it is always good to have another place where to buy DO. But it needs to be of course a reliable exchange, otherwise it can have negative impact on the DO reputation. I am pretty sure that the Devs are aware of this and from what I have seen here, they will focus on it after release of DeepVault.

BTW, according to the published DeepVault preview, this feature really adds a great value to DO - that´s it, step by step to the absolute domination Wink
DeepOnion is not here to take part; DeepOnion is here to take over  Cool Grin

i like this phrase , thanks @impressive and Conor McGregor

pavelna07

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:18:44 PM

Great job with Deep Vault please keep up the awesome work, please keep in mind that your work positively impacts lives of many people. I short time you were able to create large community of people who embrace your values.

Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:20:24 PM

Deepvault, we are not even aware how good this product is.
This is a real value of a coin.

riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:21:43 PM

hello all,

I am running a meme contest on DO official forums. Feel free to come in there and give it a shot, only 3 entries right now so you got a good chance!!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponions-raining-week-3.3275/#post-51786
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:43:12 PM

Rather, they would open an opportunity to create a ticket. This will greatly simplify the life of those who are in trouble, with blacklist

In this case, we are talking about DeepSupport, a place to fix all DeepOnion Issues from users! Another opportunity for the DeepOnion community to keep growing!

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:46:20 PM

If a passphrase is not working to unlock a DeepOnion wallet, can we fix this by getting the private key from the wallet? if so how?

Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:55:04 PM

Love the Deep vault integration into the QT wallet.  DO will set the gold standard for what a QT wallet should be like.  Great job dev team, thanks for continuing to grind to improve the tech and provide as many updates as often possible.  

Thanks to all the Onion moderators that grind to build the movement and ease some of the dev team's burdens so they can focus on the tech.

Thanks to all the supporters that unrelentingly continue to build up the Deep Onion brand through all media channels.

I love that it is integrated into the wallet. I assume the actual look is a bit of a placeholder though? Otherwise I would suggest cleaning it up a bit, think there are too many different colours, font sizes etc for my liking... Smiley

It is a difficult balance in providing enough information for non-technical but also keeping it minimalist for more technical users.

If the community believe that it should be changed then we can address that in the future Smiley We're always open to suggestions and improvements from our community.

And that´s one of the greatest things about DO that you are open to hear the opinion of the community.

Yeah, striking the right balance is tricky. It's not so much the sheer amount of information, but it's just visually very busy with all the colours and font sizes and such. Perhaps hide some of the information behind help buttons or such. But either way, functionality is more important than design in my view Smiley

I agree with NoxX that currently the functionality is more important than design. However, in the future, as we want to achieve massive mainstream DO adoption, the question of design and non-technical topics in general will become much more important than today. DO will not be the coin just for crypto-enthusiasts, but also for all other users who e.g. just want to buy a new mobile phone and pay for it with their Onions from the nice mobile wallet installed in their old mobile phone. Such users will appreciate a simple, but fresh and modern design (ideally common both for official PC and mobile DO wallet, but I understand that this might be difficult to co-ordinate if the mobile wallet will not be developed by the same Dev team as the PC wallet, so at least the same Onion logo in both versions will be good Wink).
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:57:22 PM

Rather, they would open an opportunity to create a ticket. This will greatly simplify the life of those who are in trouble, with blacklist

In this case, we are talking about DeepSupport, a place to fix all DeepOnion Issues from users! Another opportunity for the DeepOnion community to keep growing!

Yeah! The tickets system is just great! Ik that there's so much peoples waiting, but look : Devs are making wallet upgrades, mods are trying to do their best to accept as many members as possible but theres lots of request, Guys you should wait and try to be faithfull Smiley everything will be okay soon Wink
UnknownX

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:00:53 PM

I am loving all these recent additions! Nice one Deep Onion Dev Team! <3
yeah, deeponion is progressive coin with solid and professional dev team, it always pleasure to me to read info about new updates. Smiley

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:01:13 PM

DeepVault sounds like a pretty great feature add... thanks a lot devs for the continued work.  Can't wait to see what else you have in store.  The implications for the hash verification on a document are interesting as well... can the file be any file type?  What deems it a 'document' or does it have to be .docx?  What is the cost to add a hash to the chain?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
UnknownX

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:05:51 PM

Yeah! The tickets system is just great! Ik that there's so much peoples waiting, but look : Devs are making wallet upgrades, mods are trying to do their best to accept as many members as possible but theres lots of request, Guys you should wait and try to be faithfull Smiley everything will be okay soon Wink

Does the ticket support system is already working properly or it's just in test mod so far?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Cutekittens21

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:08:23 PM

Does the ticket support system is already working properly or it's just in test mod so far?

I know that there is information on the DO slack channel with people to get in contact with regarding blacklists, etc.
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:25:50 PM

I am sporting my new signature! Does everything look correct? I don't want to get rejected when it comes time to apply!!

Thanks

Looks good!! Good luck on getting in!! I will be looking into applying soon too!!

themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:50:14 PM

DeepVault sounds like a pretty great feature add... thanks a lot devs for the continued work.  Can't wait to see what else you have in store.  The implications for the hash verification on a document are interesting as well... can the file be any file type?  What deems it a 'document' or does it have to be .docx?  What is the cost to add a hash to the chain?

Any files type, up to 1GB in size is acceptable.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
themonkii

Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:52:22 PM

We are currently testing this Forum Feature, at this point it is not accessible by the general public. Many updates are coming to the forum.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
candymimi007

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:54:37 PM

I am so glad about the new rules for airdrop.
I have kept buying the DeepOnion from Nova. So excited I meet the requirements for the airdrop.
Is there anyone could help to check if my signature is correct? A little nervous for the first time to apply.  Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kingboonz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:55:29 PM

Hi everyone. I'm having trouble getting my wallet installed on a MAC to sync. I installed DeepOnion-Qt. It keeps saying "Connecting to the Tor network".

Can anyone help me out?
wendelllee

Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:03:27 PM

I am so glad about the new rules for airdrop.
I have kept buying the DeepOnion from Nova. So excited I meet the requirements for the airdrop.
Is there anyone could help to check if my signature is correct? A little nervous for the first time to apply.  Cheesy

Buddy you need go to amend your signature and replace the characters XXXXXXX with your useid. And your useid is 1109018. Good luck
Pages: « 1 ... 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 [1306] 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: