Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 [1271] 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 12:15:18 PM

Look my articles, more than 25 articles about Deep Onion lol.

Grin

Im a Bounty Machine  Grin Grin

https://steemit.com/@vaas123

Thanks for the Airdrop! My first Airdrop since i joined this project!
This man is on fire Grin I like your works, they are really useful. thanks for this and Keep UP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:17:04 PM

As described, DeepVault will store hashes of files on the blockchain, not the files themselves. Hash functions take an input of arbitrary size and turns them into the outputs of the same size. Cryptographic hash functions have one important characteristic: if you change your input even a little bit, the output changes entirely in the way that's impossible to predict. Use case looks like this:
  • take a document of arbitrary size
  • compute its hash
  • record the hash on the blockchain (for example by using transaction with OP_RETURN locking script)
When you want to find out whether someone has tampered with your document, you just compute its hash again and compare it to the hash value stored on the blockchain. If both hash values are the same, you can safely assume, that the document has not changed even a tiny bit since its original hash value was recorded on blockchain. If current hash value differs from the hash value recorded on the blockchain, you're document has been modified in some way.

can u please point me to the official description of DeepVault?

We have only received a sneak preview of DeepVault and the way its intended to function, more information will be revealed closer to launch.
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:20:00 PM

Hello all guys good week end Smiley
Not good week for me because not airdrop arrived because one only post missing but i hope for the next.
Users growing day by day and popularity too..
Very exting to new feature DeepVault good job Dev Wink
Never mind mate - that happened to me as well a few Airdrops back. Just continue as you were (+1 post at least  Wink) and further Onions will soon be yours.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
thebanker28

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:20:10 PM

Can I assume that mining DeepOnion is pretty much going to be only efficient on ASIC i.e. that running a miner on spare cpu cycles would be a complete waste of time?

I don't think it could be CPU mined at all. GPU mined, yes. With that said, the ship sailed months ago. Unless you have an ASIC farm, I wouldn't bother. As much as I love DO, even my 3 rig setup isn't worth throwing at it. Mine Ether, and convert to DO.

Can I assume that mining DeepOnion is pretty much going to be only efficient on ASIC i.e. that running a miner on spare cpu cycles would be a complete waste of time?

that's right, gpu and especially cpu mining are meaningless for x13 algo.

Thanks both, in the back of my mind I thought that might be so - but just being a relatively new coin I wondered was there some (slim) possibility that all there wasnt yet huge competition, thought I would ask anyway.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
abdulmad

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:20:52 PM

Nice to be part of DO community finally  Smiley

Welcome man, dont forget to register on the official forum here. https://deeponion.org/community/

Plenty bounties available here. https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-bounties.27/

Goo luck and be active here and in the official forum.  Wink
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:21:24 PM

@wiredideas

Congrats, because it has been included in the airdrop list of Deeponion, so we're always active in the forum.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:22:13 PM

I owe you guys an explanation.

Since 9 or 10 weeks I have been banging the drums in favor of deeponion. And I have been banging them hard.

Community/ dev team/ ongoing development: it is addictive. You know that, I know that.
I was a part of something great. I will come back to this remark later.

This morning I woke up, did my morning ritual which includes checking email.
I saw a PM from bitcointalk, from youngwebs his name is I believe. He  asked me what happened, since I wasn't that "popular" in the community anymore.
My morning ritual also as of lately has been checking the ANN.
I did not check the ANN today. I won't be after today also. Well.. maybe I will hop in some day just to taste this atmosphere. The thing I was a part of for weeks and weeks.

My popularity is not of my concern. I know you people must feel like I took a giant sh*t on you.
I dumped most of my ONIONS. WTF did I do?

But allow me to explain (as youngweb hinted me to do in a second PM. In Dutch: Enorm bedankt, youngw!).
Yesterday I had an accident while driving. Small accident with big repercussions. I am ok. Car is wrecked.
Don't touch your fking phone while driving. Don't be the asshat like me that thinks "Ah, just one more time refreshing"

So there you have it.
I can whine more and more about why I need to have fiat money, but that won't tell you much more about me nor my motives.
I hope you guys believe me when I tell you shit happened to me and I need a fkng car just to drive my kids to school. Let alone my wage-slave job (as I told earlier I work in health care; driving to patients' homes, doing my nursing thing).

I am far from fudding. The decision to throw out my ONIONs was easy to make, though hard to swallow; next year I could have been teabagging my balls in tropical sand.

I sincerely believe the dev team (I know there are more of them, believe me on this also) and the hard work they put on. The mod team is fantastic.

This project is booming, healthy and funky. Don't you guys think otherwise! I have never ever experienced something like this ANN, the dedication of all the people involved.

It is a bloody shame there are no more airdrops for me.
I was part of something great, but cant live up to the rules. I hope someone else posts the beer picture once the future drops come in.

I wish you all the best. Keep on going; sometime in the near future honk your lambo for me.

TL
ps thank you guys.
Rainbow
Xsinx
Darkenedsoul
Ssowell (love you!)
bykardinal
phucdigan (tell xsinx to work harder again. i dare you lol)
jimmybob
(random order above)

thx for allowing me to make it this far and getting an Opel in some days.

Thang,

Thanks for being honest and forthright. I wish you would've approached dev/mod team beforehand and seen if there was a resolution first, but alas, life happens. Thanks for being a great team member, you will always be one of the first!!
I was also surprised when he went so fast.
@thang long: I will not judge you, we have had a good talk in the forum and a meet in VietNam. Do what works best for you when you need it. Wish you health and fun in life. Thank you for remembering me.  Smiley
sanyinchen

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 12:23:54 PM

can't believe that worked!  Price is grown up toooo much  Smiley

yea, What's wrong with it. Maybe it's airdrop day and some people dump their coin.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
themonkii

Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 12:24:11 PM

As described, DeepVault will store hashes of files on the blockchain, not the files themselves. Hash functions take an input of arbitrary size and turns them into the outputs of the same size. Cryptographic hash functions have one important characteristic: if you change your input even a little bit, the output changes entirely in the way that's impossible to predict. Use case looks like this:
  • compute its hash
  • record the hash on the blockchain (for example by using transaction with OP_RETURN locking script)
When you want to find out whether someone has tampered with your document, you just compute its hash again and compare it to the hash value stored on the blockchain. If both hash values are the same, you can safely assume, that the document has not changed even a tiny bit since its original hash value was recorded on blockchain. If current hash value differs from the hash value recorded on the blockchain, you're document has been modified in some way.

We have only received a sneak preview of DeepVault and the way its intended to function, more information will be revealed closer to launch.

We will be doing additional testing on DeepVault later today. While its not ready for deployment just yet, rest assured that it is close. We want it to be as close to perfect as we can before we officially introduce it. Stay tuned guys, I think you'll really love this feature!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:25:25 PM

I owe you guys an explanation.

Since 9 or 10 weeks I have been banging the drums in favor of deeponion. And I have been banging them hard.

Community/ dev team/ ongoing development: it is addictive. You know that, I know that.
I was a part of something great. I will come back to this remark later.

This morning I woke up, did my morning ritual which includes checking email.
I saw a PM from bitcointalk, from youngwebs his name is I believe. He  asked me what happened, since I wasn't that "popular" in the community anymore.
My morning ritual also as of lately has been checking the ANN.
I did not check the ANN today. I won't be after today also. Well.. maybe I will hop in some day just to taste this atmosphere. The thing I was a part of for weeks and weeks.

My popularity is not of my concern. I know you people must feel like I took a giant sh*t on you.
I dumped most of my ONIONS. WTF did I do?

But allow me to explain (as youngweb hinted me to do in a second PM. In Dutch: Enorm bedankt, youngw!).
Yesterday I had an accident while driving. Small accident with big repercussions. I am ok. Car is wrecked.
Don't touch your fking phone while driving. Don't be the asshat like me that thinks "Ah, just one more time refreshing"

So there you have it.
I can whine more and more about why I need to have fiat money, but that won't tell you much more about me nor my motives.
I hope you guys believe me when I tell you shit happened to me and I need a fkng car just to drive my kids to school. Let alone my wage-slave job (as I told earlier I work in health care; driving to patients' homes, doing my nursing thing).

I am far from fudding. The decision to throw out my ONIONs was easy to make, though hard to swallow; next year I could have been teabagging my balls in tropical sand.

I sincerely believe the dev team (I know there are more of them, believe me on this also) and the hard work they put on. The mod team is fantastic.

This project is booming, healthy and funky. Don't you guys think otherwise! I have never ever experienced something like this ANN, the dedication of all the people involved.

It is a bloody shame there are no more airdrops for me.
I was part of something great, but cant live up to the rules. I hope someone else posts the beer picture once the future drops come in.

I wish you all the best. Keep on going; sometime in the near future honk your lambo for me.

TL
ps thank you guys.
Rainbow
Xsinx
Darkenedsoul
Ssowell (love you!)
bykardinal
phucdigan (tell xsinx to work harder again. i dare you lol)
jimmybob
(random order above)

thx for allowing me to make it this far and getting an Opel in some days.

Thang,

Thanks for being honest and forthright. I wish you would've approached dev/mod team beforehand and seen if there was a resolution first, but alas, life happens. Thanks for being a great team member, you will always be one of the first!!

A sad story to read but on a positive note it is good to hear that deeponions has helped in you time of need. Assuming of course that browsing deeponion news wasn't the cause of your crash! Hope you get your wheels again and life is soon back on track!

oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:26:33 PM

Yesterday I could not thank for airdrop. So thank you very much today. Good work from your side dev team.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:33:33 PM

sunday funtime

abdulmad

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:34:06 PM

• compute its hash

We will be doing additional testing on DeepVault later today. While its not ready for deployment just yet, rest assured that it is close. We want it to be as close to perfect as we can before we officially introduce it. Stay tuned guys, I think you'll really love this feature!

Nice !! , cant wait for this to be launched so we can spread the word, I've already tweeted about this new feature, it will be a first for a Tor integrated currency, well done you guys.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:35:26 PM

the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:35:49 PM

I trade a lot and I truly belive tha Coingather or Yobit are NOT good exchanges for this coin and that is 100%. Everyone who doesnt agree doesnt have enogh experience. What we need is: Liquie, Binance, Cryptopia,  Bittrex, Poloniex, maybe some Asia exchange. I truly belive we can suceed in long run and I havent sold any of my Onion AAnd I wont do it till the end. Only if er all truly belive we can suceed. Money is just part of the story, beeing prt of successful story is mich more than that. Many people wont understand me or agree with me, souns like naive but for me that is the only truth. To be honest I wouldnt sell my Onions even if someone pays 10usd today for them. Sounds crazy stupid but I mean it

Cheers guys

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mahessapap

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:37:41 PM

Sunday funtime  Grin , let's buy onion!!

xD
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:38:31 PM

Guys, I have been thinking that maybe DeepData is a better name than DeepVault? People will associate Vault with a place where they will keep something (goods,data, etc) while people will associate Data with the data of something  Grin.
IMO tho, DeepData is a more suitable name than DeepVault.
My 2 onions.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:45:07 PM

Hey guys - my signature won't apply.

When I paste the signature, It deletes all text after

HELLO @steve0nz
I will help you with the details of updating your signature right now.
Please update: copy and paste it into your signature.
Code:
[center][url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1146512]DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
======> Get Your FREE Coins NOW! <======​ [/url][/center]
FreshB

Activity: 308

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 12:48:55 PM

New art I Made to help our arab community (corrected my google translation, thanks to FaucetKing). Also added an english version also.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:51:43 PM

Guys, I have been thinking that maybe DeepData is a better name than DeepVault? People will associate Vault with a place where they will keep something (goods,data, etc) while people will associate Data with the data of something  Grin.
IMO tho, DeepData is a more suitable name than DeepVault.
My 2 onions.
Good names, maybe you can reach it directly to the deeper or in the suggestion section in deeponion forum.
Pages: « 1 ... 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 [1271] 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: