Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 [1321] 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:20:12 PM

I posted this long time ago, but still valid:

HOW TO PREVENT TO GO BELOW 90% OF AIRDROP WHEN SENDING FEW COINS

IMPORTANT, when you send coins with DeepOnion or any other bitcoin/altcoin it might happen when you send 10 Onions, 500 Onions will be removed from your Airdrop address. This is very normal, and coins do not disappear, but get move to a change address in your wallet. So total amount in your wallet is still the same! It is only very important now, because you might get banned from airdrop!! because it looks like you used much more than the allowed 10% from Airdrop.

If you want to prevent to miss next or any airdrop in future when sending only few accounts, do this before sending any coin:

1. go to Settings - Options - Display in your wallet and select the ticker at coin control options:

2. now go to Send Coins and you will see you have option to specify change address, activate the option and add here your Airdrop address.

this will prevent your change coins of going to a new, not airdrop registered address.

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, DONT TOUCH YOUR WALLET TILL END OF AIRDROPS, BECAUSE YOU WILL GET BANNED FROM FUTURE AIRDROP!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:23:59 PM

How to activate deepVault in the wallet? I dont have this in option...

Deepvault is still in test mode and will be soon implemented by the dev team to our wallet. wait for further news about the deepvault feature.

Very good news. I'm glad to hear that the main goal is a little bit more and we'll be closer to the common goal soon.
Yeah mate! Deepvault is just the beginning of the revolution Smiley DO will be the next Generation .
It's just a matter of time, we'll get into another level soon Wink keep hodling and cross your fingers Cheesy

I hear you @FaucetKING. This is a revolution, a domination of all anonymous cryptocurrencies. We will beat Dash and Monero and be the leaders of anonymous cryptocurrency. Got some nice surprises coming soon for the DO community.  Wink

It will take some time but it will happen eventually. The community here is strong and the roadmap is solid. When all the new features are released it will walk over all those supposedly anonymous coins. Patience and hodling is needed Grin

Agree with you guys, We're KINGS Cheesy We just have to wait to become rich !
DO, DeepLIFE Cheesy

Just applied for my rereview after waiting for a month and a half since my application was rejected. It did not feel like a long wait since the DO forum and community is a fun place to explore and interact with people from all over the world. Thank you developers and moderators for giving us all a second chance to get into the airdrop. DeepOnion to the moon. Grin
when i registered in DO (1sep 2017) i got blacklisted in the same day Smiley
I've got blacklisted for 18 days, I felt unhappy but i kept working harder and harder ans succeeded at the end, GOT 2 Airdrops doubled and willing to make more hard work in the upcoming days Smiley Just wait for me guys ♥
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:31:49 PM

IMPORTANT, when you send coins with DeepOnion or any other bitcoin/altcoin it might happen when you send 10 Onions, 500 Onions will be removed from your Airdrop address. This is very normal, and coins do not disappear, but get move to a change address in your wallet. So total amount in your wallet is still the same! It is only very important now, because you might get banned from airdrop!! because it looks like you used much more than the allowed 10% from Airdrop.

If you want to prevent to miss next or any airdrop in future when sending only few accounts, do this before sending any coin:

1. go to Settings - Options - Display in your wallet and select the ticker at coin control options:

2. now go to Send Coins and you will see you have option to specify change address, activate the option and add here your Airdrop address.

this will prevent your change coins of going to a new, not airdrop registered address.

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, DONT TOUCH YOUR WALLET TILL END OF AIRDROPS, BECAUSE YOU WILL GET BANNED FROM FUTURE AIRDROP!

Nice, you also need to check the input option if you want to choose from which block of coins you want to withdraw your coins.

In my case, I have 2 addresses in my wallet. One is for Bounties and the second for Airdrops, so if you do not check where you want to withdraw your request, they will be mixed in the custom address.

I have made a video talking about this in Spanish here.

https://youtu.be/-Z0iJ5ZKxEk

Also you can check the benefits to use Coin Control, doing Splitting/Combining Coins you can make a better staking process. An important member of our community made this tutorial, check it out.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-block-splitting-combining-for-staking.189/

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:36:53 PM

Hi Guys! A few more sleeps away! 1 day to go for the 12 Round of DeepOnion Airdrops!  Cool Roll Eyes Shocked

#DeepOnionPopArt
#DeepOnion40Airdrops

The plane is being prepped but not loaded yet, still got over a day to go before we catch our falling onions. Great artwork by the way, it adds to the excitement of receiving our airdrops  Grin

9Bank

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:49:39 PM

Hi, I just now made my ONION listening request to Poloniex as a recent message here suggests. I'm finding quite a few new coins on these boards and thought I'd share the last two: WIC is a WiFi effort to rent your connection using WIC (0.01 with 100MM total). The other is SNY, Sentry. They are also ETH based, and they are letting people build and manage your own blockhain. Both have recently begun ICO's. Thanks for being a positive influence everyone...

kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:10:24 PM

Hi Guys! A few more sleeps away! 1 day to go for the 12 Round of DeepOnion Airdrops!  Cool Roll Eyes Shocked

#DeepOnionPopArt
#DeepOnion40Airdrops

The plane is being prepped but not loaded yet, still got over a day to go before we catch our falling onions. Great artwork by the way, it adds to the excitement of receiving our airdrops  Grin

Good picture.  Somewhat seems to have taken inspiration from excellent Whitefish's pictures.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:10:41 PM

My first attempt at this. Sorry it took a bit.

Very nice one Smiley

I also filled my poloniex request from  https://poloniex.com/coinRequest. IMO if the whole community do it, they will took us under consideration.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:14:14 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 05:32:43 AM by kamalsharma100

My first attempt at this. Sorry it took a bit.

Very nice one Smiley

I also filled my poloniex request from  https://poloniex.com/coinRequest. IMO if the whole community do it, they will took us under consideration.

I think it is better not to think of bigger exchanges because they have one of condition (if I am right) that developers team should not have most of premined coins.  With more and more airdropping and bounties taking place, they will be having less and less of those coins.  Also, I think only developers  team can request listing on exchanges.  So, it is better we should think of applying around 30th airdrop only

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:17:39 PM

I applied at poloniex for the addition of DeepOnion, everyone go do the same !  link was posted just a little higher.  Its an easy form to fill out, you probably know all the answers, and if you dont, use google !
Nalienn

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:39:13 PM

I applied at poloniex for the addition of DeepOnion, everyone go do the same !  link was posted just a little higher.  Its an easy form to fill out, you probably know all the answers, and if you dont, use google !
Does Poloniex work like that? I thought only the devs could request to have a coin added and only under special circumstances?
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:40:06 PM

Soon there will be a new announcement of a new exchange, I think it's better to wait and see which one it is.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:57:14 PM

Consideration Thread is active!

All Banned & Rejected applicants can try there for their 2nd chance for airdrops.

learn more
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-rejected-apply-for-re-review-here-full-join-slack.2638/

Happy to see progress regarding the omitted ones. I did post my case for a review there.

Is there any chance we will be reviewed and accepted before the 12th airdrop?

Thanks!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:58:11 PM

sup wankerz???
price still going down??
noone want to to buy this worthless shit, looooooooooool
see you at the 50 sats dickiess....
I am honestly laughing while reading your post.
Why do you have so much hate against DeepOnion?
I could only think of possible answer and one of which is that you must have been an airdrop applicant before that got rejected.
If this is true then move on,  it is not yet the end of the world.  Do not keep hating someone,  instead you should enjoy life.
Good luck to you.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FaucetKING

C U

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:08:28 PM

SNIP-
I am honestly laughing while reading your post.
Why do you have so much hate against DeepOnion?
I could only think of possible answer and one of which is that you must have been an airdrop applicant before that got rejected.
If this is true then move on,  it is not yet the end of the world.  Do not keep hating someone,  instead you should enjoy life.
Good luck to you.
Please mate, Don't quote his reply, he's probaly one of the blacklisted members, Don't make him famous because he will regret in the future Smiley
In Onions, We trust Smiley
kingboonz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:17:57 PM

Are we getting listed on any other exchanges other than Novaexchange? Just brought 6000 onions myself because I am not eligble for the airdrop unfortunately.  Roll Eyes . Novaexchange really sucks.

Is DeepOnion going to DEVCON3? I can organize a meetup.
FaucetKING

C U

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:20:24 PM

Are we getting listed on any other exchanges other than Novaexchange? Just brought 6000 onions myself because I am not eligble for the airdrop unfortunately.  Roll Eyes . Novaexchange really sucks.

It's a honor for all of us to see such a good member investing and trusting in onions, I wish that Deeponion Mods make some airdrops for investors one day !
Keep up bruh, Work harder and you'll be rewarded Smiley Focus on day trading if possible or just stake your onions to generate new ones Smiley
If you face any problem, You're free to pm me or one of the mods anytime and i'll try my best to help you out  Smiley
Nova is just a Trial, Wait for the annoncement of the new exchanger in the upcoming weeks Wink Or just buy onions on the marketplace in DO community Smiley
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:28:58 PM

What's DEVCON3 ... Some kind of press meet or something else ? And How would it help DeepOnion to grow Huh
lijoe408

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:08:12 AM

Honestly there should be some sort of consideration given to users like above.  A rule that if your account doesn't meet the membership requirements or is new, then you can buy a certain amount of onion, verify ownership and get into the airdrop that way. 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:50:25 AM

Make sure you guys don't mess it up. Putting in the Custom address (your airdrop wallet address) is important on this guide.

SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:27:34 AM

Rather, they would open an opportunity to create a ticket. This will greatly simplify the life of those who are in trouble, with blacklist

In this case, we are talking about DeepSupport, a place to fix all DeepOnion Issues from users! Another opportunity for the DeepOnion community to keep growing!

Yeah! The tickets system is just great! Ik that there's so much peoples waiting, but look : Devs are making wallet upgrades, mods are trying to do their best to accept as many members as possible but theres lots of request, Guys you should wait and try to be faithfull Smiley everything will be okay soon Wink

Does the ticket support system is already working properly or it's just in test mod so far?

I know that there is information on the DO slack channel with people to get in contact with regarding blacklists, etc.

The last time I was unable to reach some one about..., I write in the both channels ( at General and Deeponion-airdrop ) but I got MSGs only from the users like you, if there is a channel which some of the DEVs who is working on the ban/blacklist/rejected user let me know please, because I don't want just to write constantly in the channels w/o any results, and to spam there..

Regards: SHNICi - Georgi
Pages: « 1 ... 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 [1321] 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: