Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:00:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum best for investment?  (Read 104330 times)
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:05:30 PM

Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
Ethereum is not BEST for investments, Ethereum is GOOD for investments. I think it does have potential to grow up in the future so that you can earn good profits if you make investments in Ethereum for long-term investments.
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:01:09 PM

Etherum is a great coin and anyone looking to invest could place some coins in there but the good things. It went down a bit when bitcoin went down but i steal hold ETH
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:22:19 PM

Now, maybe! There was a lot of FUD among the community about what would happen if ICO's started to sell the ETH they had amassed. This prices did fall in the recent days, but that all about it. I think we have seen the bottom and the best time to buy ETH is today or tomorrow, before the bitcoin fork. After that ETh with rocket up the sky.

jwkman

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:56:37 PM

I wouldn't say Ethereum is best as it won't go up more than lots of other coins now % wise. However it is one of the best 'safer' (nothing in crypto is safe) options because of the technology behind it and also the companies in the EEA supporting it.
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:30:24 PM

Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?

Not good if you're invest with eth at this moment, the price too high. Many people choose eth as investment just because the price but they don't remember the price can also falling down. I suggest wait eth until the price below 0,1 and then you can buy it. Maybe you can buy another coins like ripple or monero as long time investment. Good luck.
It is much needed to monitor the price if you want to start investing in a specific altcoin such as ethereum. Because I'm order for you to have profit and earn you should need to have basis of price to know whether to buy or sell you tradings. If you are going to buy make sure that the price is low so when it pump you could sell it to have profit and a part of you sell hold it and wait until you can buy again when it dump. Just follow the flow and no doubt you could earn on you tradings in no time.

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:24:48 PM

best coin to invest now is doge coin.......

it will make you rich in long term investment........
Yes, doge is profitable long term investment, but the movement is very slow, almost doesn't move. May be suitable for people who have extra patient. While ethereum is a fairly aggressive coin, pump and dump occurs in a short time. If you're really a good trader, ethereum will give you big damn profit in really short time.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:01:10 PM

Not good if you're invest with eth at this moment, the price too high. Many people choose eth as investment just because the price but they don't remember the price can also falling down. I suggest wait eth until the price below 0,1 and then you can buy it. Maybe you can buy another coins like ripple or monero as long time investment. Good luck.
It is much needed to monitor the price if you want to start investing in a specific altcoin such as ethereum. Because I'm order for you to have profit and earn you should need to have basis of price to know whether to buy or sell you tradings. If you are going to buy make sure that the price is low so when it pump you could sell it to have profit and a part of you sell hold it and wait until you can buy again when it dump. Just follow the flow and no doubt you could earn on you tradings in no time.

Ethereum is excellent for long-term, some markets and wallets also start using eth for transaction fees purposes and will automatically impact on increasing demand. This coin is good for investment and the best time to buy eth is nowadays because the price is not so expensive.
Erema72

Activity: 282

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:06:12 PM

Ethereum is excellent for long-term, some markets and wallets also start using eth for transaction fees purposes and will automatically impact on increasing demand. This coin is good for investment and the best time to buy eth is nowadays because the price is not so expensive.

The bottom of the etherium will be below $ 90, it will be during this year. How can a long-term investment work, if the etherium is mined more and more, this is not logical ...
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:26:05 PM

The bottom of the etherium will be below $ 90, it will be during this year. How can a long-term investment work, if the etherium is mined more and more, this is not logical ...
If as your tell Ethereum can't reach to $400 in 2017. And next time when Ethereum change system to PoS 100%, I believe the price of Ethereum not under $1000 is possible. Because the community of Ethereum is second, just after Bitcoin.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:37:26 PM

It's never too late to buy some if you are doing it for the long term. Ethereum's price is bound to go up with time. It has interesting underlying technology and its adoption is on the increase. The faster confirmation time of Ether is an added advantage. I waited for btc to go down to $50 for me to invest from $200 and this never happened.
If you will just stick on investing on dumping coin all you can have is a little of something because when ever a coin dump its price there is a little much probability for it to develop that may lead for your loss. But in the form of ethereum its price is quite aligned to the price of Bitcoin so it may have a better development comapare other alternative crypto-currency in the world of investment so it is a good thing to consider.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 07:12:05 PM

now? No.
in general? yes.

it is mostly about the time you get in and the time you get out.
right now things aren't looking good in my opinion. but a couple of months ago things were very good even if you couldn't get in at the very bottom, there was still a big pump ongoing which you could join and make profit.

but now it seems like the whole market is stopping to get pumped. mostly because bitcoin scaling debate is coming to a good conclusion an also other altcoins are attracting all the money to themselves. you can see litecoin for example which has been rising for some time now.

so if you want to invest in it you have to wait. i say for now stay away and only watch. if you saw the current dumping continue then you win.
if you saw a rise forming up then you can join in and win, but be careful not to fall for a bull trap. or a dead cat bounce.
I agree that if you will take ethereum as a form of your investment you should not just look at the investment itself rather also the time you will have to make an investment. Because if you want to earn and to invest you will take it a serious matter and take time to study it for a better earning not just a one time earning for an experience. Better to support is and to make it as a form of transaction for it have development on its price and security.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:16:50 PM

Just like me, my current investment is in eth, all my bitcoin I have bought eth all, but now the price is eth down, hopefully the price returns to normal.

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:26:49 PM

now? No.
in general? yes.

it is mostly about the time you get in and the time you get out.
right now things aren't looking good in my opinion. but a couple of months ago things were very good even if you couldn't get in at the very bottom, there was still a big pump ongoing which you could join and make profit.

but now it seems like the whole market is stopping to get pumped. mostly because bitcoin scaling debate is coming to a good conclusion an also other altcoins are attracting all the money to themselves. you can see litecoin for example which has been rising for some time now.

so if you want to invest in it you have to wait. i say for now stay away and only watch. if you saw the current dumping continue then you win.
if you saw a rise forming up then you can join in and win, but be careful not to fall for a bull trap. or a dead cat bounce.
I agree that if you will take ethereum as a form of your investment you should not just look at the investment itself rather also the time you will have to make an investment. Because if you want to earn and to invest you will take it a serious matter and take time to study it for a better earning not just a one time earning for an experience. Better to support is and to make it as a form of transaction for it have development on its price and security.
This is reason holder not better than day trader. Day trader have safe point and they easy move their base or trend with any situation on market. But holder just can patience when the price of their coin falldown Grin

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MadPanda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:58:02 PM

While holding a few ETH for the long run is a good and safe idea unless you've got a ton of money I wouldn't gamble everything in it expecting massive returns as the time to get in this one was under $50.
 Keep some ETH buy Litecoin XMR,XRP,ANS,Iconomi and hold.

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:27:20 PM

Just like me, my current investment is in eth, all my bitcoin I have bought eth all, but now the price is eth down, hopefully the price returns to normal.
As soon as possible hope it will but as of now while btc not in a good place eth is in a bad place goodluck to you.

DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:41:31 PM

I am not sure whether it is a wise decision to dump all your bitcoin for Ethereum ,the price keeps on falling and i really do not think that the price would recover anytime soon,right now bitcoin is the best coin to invest because the possibility of having another rally is really possible after the fork,so i will stick with it rather than any other coin at this moment.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:34:28 PM

If you want to know if Ethereum will be a good choice for investment that will give you a great count of profit, why don't you at least take a risk and give it a try investing some if your assets into it and observe for a couple of days or week and see if there is an increase or progress that have happened within your investment. You will not know a thing with just questions, better try it to know it by yourself because we have different experiences on same matter.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
investinator

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:37:14 PM

While holding a few ETH for the long run is a good and safe idea unless you've got a ton of money I wouldn't gamble everything in it expecting massive returns as the time to get in this one was under $50.
 Keep some ETH buy Litecoin XMR,XRP,ANS,Iconomi and hold.

I agree diversification is best, and your choice of coins to hold is mostly good but for the love of god don't touch XRP that is the biggest fail of a currency based on nothing but fake hype.
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:00:09 AM

If you want to know if Ethereum will be a good choice for investment that will give you a great count of profit, why don't you at least take a risk and give it a try investing some if your assets into it and observe for a couple of days or week and see if there is an increase or progress that have happened within your investment. You will not know a thing with just questions, better try it to know it by yourself because we have different experiences on same matter.

I don't thnik there will be a fast rocovery in ethereum prices. The price went down to $200 from $400 and this hurts lots of investers who is suffering from huge loss during the last market crash. Ethereum needs POS very soon for further development both in prices and technical side.
JNiks_ZLisa

Activity: 182
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:18:17 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: