Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum best for investment?  (Read 104339 times)
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:21:13 AM

According to my knowledge, ETH is always good to buy because these days we are seeing a lot potential and many members are starting ventures with ETH smart contract. This makes more comfortable to company owners so in this there is a bright future for ETH.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

I think you'd better buy Bitcoin instead of buying ethereum.
I have confidence that Bitcoin will be better than Ethereum.
Bitcoin can rise high and Bitcoin can be the most expensive coin today so if you invest in Bitcoin then you will benefit greatly.
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

Surely this is the best time to invest in Ethereum, due to its current low price and its stability to menter it
in the long term and thus have big profits. But there are also other currencies like Ripple or Litecoins you would have to investigate them.
yes, after the price of Ethereum declines sharply, it is likely to rise and stabilize by the end of the year as it did in the past year, so this is the right time to invest with ETH for big profits when the market recovers.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:07:52 AM

for us ethereum is also a good way we can get many benefits, because now the price is also still cheap, for us it is also better we can get a lot of ethereum, because the future ethereum is also a more profitable future.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:19:08 AM

for us ethereum is also a good way we can get many benefits, because now the price is also still cheap, for us it is also better we can get a lot of ethereum, because the future ethereum is also a more profitable future.
some did assume that the best ethereum. possible reasons because ethereum itself becomes an investment of everyone for their long-term investment. in that they use ethereum as well as investment and bounty campaign payments
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:41:13 AM

I think at the time we saw Ethereum has been greatly improved, now more than stable altcoin Relative from anything, this is a good investment but the Ethereum-based token with real application Ethereum is one of the best investments of cryptocurrency that makes us a big profit in the world crypto.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum have always been the most suitable investments, but they are now very expensive and it is difficult to get a lot of profits in a short period of time. If you want to double your profits quickly, investing in some new coins is even more Good choice!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:01:37 PM

last year , ether increased by 100 times . this market is very crowded now . its competitors are many . such as , neo , eos , ae . it growth space will be limited this year .
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
I think if you consider a passive investment that you are not going to transfer to other coins, it is better to choose bitcoin. But this is purely my opinion. Still, bitcoin is in fact the index of the entire crypto-currency market.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?

if you choose ethereum, you do the right my friend
because ethereum is the best altcoins at this moment and this altcoin is the best altcoins for long term investments

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

last year , ether increased by 100 times . this market is very crowded now . its competitors are many . such as , neo , eos , ae . it growth space will be limited this year .
where you saw the 100 times increase in Ethereum, Total marketcap is down more than 30 percentage so investors are stay away in Crypto investment. This will reflected in market because supply and demand is the major role in Crypto investment but right now some positive results are shown in the market. So you wrongly understand the Ethereum  potential.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

I also think that now Ethereum is a very attractive coin for investment. Over the past few weeks, we have seen a small increase in this crypto currency, and it seems to me that this is the beginning of a more large-scale price increase.
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

I think Ethereum is best to invest and worth to invest.. As i noticed since i was new on crypto world Ethereum is very demand in all aspects in the market, so i must say Ethereum is the best..
indodaks

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

Yes Ethereum is one of the best investments in cryptocurrency but you will not get a profit if you invest for the short term, I suggest you to try to invest in ICO project,
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

Yes, this is the best second coin, I'm not sure that they are the best but they will be profitable for you in the future.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

Ethereum is currency rank 2 now, ethereum got a good market cap, it is second, the first is Bitcoin. I know ethereum is really useful, specially in smart contracts, Ethereum project is one of the best now, there are many people startint to use smart contract under Ethereum.

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:17:26 AM

Maybe For Shortterm investment, Ethereum Not The Good One, but for LongTerm Investment it will be the Good One.
Many reasons to make it be The good one, one of them is many Tokens based on ethereum so it will be more Demands on it
Exactly. ETH is best in giving outputs if you hold it for long term. It has one great project on its back and has been doing well so far in the market. Last year it reached to the highest price in the history when Bitcoin was $20000. If Bitcoin surpassed the $20000 limit this time, ETH will no doubt be again on its highest value in the market. We have some good elements of stability in the market right now and investing right now in ETH will pay off in the end.
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

Ethereum is currency rank 2 now, ethereum got a good market cap, it is second, the first is Bitcoin. I know ethereum is really useful, specially in smart contracts, Ethereum project is one of the best now, there are many people startint to use smart contract under Ethereum.
yes, Ethereum is the second best coin after Bitcoin so the quality doesn't need to be doubted, I see all average ICO projects based on Ethereum so I'm sure the future is very bright and very suitable for investment.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

Of course, Ethereum is one of the best altcoin in the market, it is always worthwhile to invest. Ethereum is widely used in ICO projects, everyday there are lots of deals with Ethereum. Many investors come to Ethereum. I believe in the future Ethereum will continue to grow and its price will go to the moon. Now is a good time to buy Ethereum because its cheap.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

When I first sign in to Earth the first coins, crypto I bought was Ethereum. When it's very low once and the Ethereum currently Ethereum price very good. Ethereum has a very smart contract. Many of the ICO that uses the Ethereum for the platform and this makes the project much success. So you don't need to fear when investing in the Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: