Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100542 times)
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:11:27 AM

It is not necessary to register an address if you are a user of Moon Bitcoin, Moon Litecoin, Moon Dogecoin. Your address is already registered.

Make sure yourself. http://coinpot.co/ Click on "Find your wallet address" and enter your address.
By the way, on my Coinpot.co account I see all my earnings from Bonusbitcoin and Bitfun, but Moonbitcoin faucet are not connected to this account. To connect it, I need to sign a message or make a deposit from my btc address.

I made a small deposit and nothing happend.

this is not an official thread or anything like that - might be best to contact their support email support@coinpot.co with these questions Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:14:12 AM

Let's welcome the new site.

mcbelisle

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:27:14 AM

How do i send dogecoin and litecoin from a paper wallet to verify addresses
Kheru

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:33:12 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 01:03:50 PM by Kheru

Litoshis Dogecoins, Bitcoins   earned from Moon*.co.in Faucets.

EMPTY.  Nice.

Welcome to NEW site

? New Site,  old,  elder SCAM.  Roll Eyes Angry

EDIT:
Returned.  Undecided
Thyruz

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:38:28 PM

just to let you know , the comments in the other thread (the official one) about the missing balances have been deleted.  Huh
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:43:19 PM

just to let you know , the comments in the other thread (the official one) about the missing balances have been deleted.  Huh

Because that's not true. Look at you again and you'll see that all your funds are on Coinpot.io
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:49:32 PM

Because that's not true. Look at you again and you'll see that all your funds are on Coinpot.io

While it may make you comfortable to believe it wasn't true, it was true. Whether you have something to do with it returning almost immediately after we complained is another thing.
Thyruz

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:51:59 PM

yes they are back now, but when there was a bug on the website or something like that, why can´t there be a short post about it instead of deleting everything about it!?  Huh

i mean it is a new site we were forced to use, and that lack of communication isn´t really helpful.

I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:56:01 PM

While it may make you comfortable to believe it wasn't true, it was true. Whether you have something to do with it returning almost immediately after we complained is another thing.

What's that strange? So the service is still under construction and it is clearly written. Not all things have been implemented yet as FaucetHub, FaucetSystem etc. Be patient ...
Thyruz

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:00:35 PM

What's that strange? So the service is still under construction and it is clearly written. Not all things have been implemented yet as FaucetHub, FaucetSystem etc. Be patient ...

when it is still under construction we should have been asked if we want to use it or not?

The thing is, it was a thread about the site, something happened on the site and it was posted to the thread. I can not see where the problem is....
Coiner_

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:07:26 PM

What's strange? Deleting legitimate complaints in a thread about a still-in-progress product, claiming the complaints are false and having the issues conveniently fix themselves right after that accusation, and asking us to be patient right after all that.
freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 04:45:53 PM

I have been using the moon sites and the freebit sites for quite a while, and I have some reservations about this move!
1st, I have had NO problems with direct payments on Sat or Sun from my balances. Using a third party collector just invites FRAUD! Either problems with the site(s), high fees, no way to contact them except email (which they might or might not respond to) etc.
2nd, they simply become unresponsive, lose your payments, or simply run away with ALL YOUR funds!
I'm willing to bet 1btc to any smart ass here that if I email these comments to their support, that a) They will respond with an auto, we got your email or b) some drivel about considering my comments or c) Flat denial, telling me how DIFFERENT they are or d) Tuff shit, don't use our faucets then!!!!

peace,
Rick

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 10:34:35 PM

Here is the email I sent to them (their official bitcointalk ann is locked) today both their support@coinpot.co and enquires@moonbit.co.in 

I have used third party collection sites in the past, and most if not all of them have been rip offs in the end. And now I understand your group of faucets have started your own third party collection site. I would prefer that you send my payments directly to my wallets, as your coinpot has not allowed me to sign up for an account.  Please leave those of us who want direct payments to continue.

thanks,
Rick

​They have a place for bogus bitcoin operations and that is called badbitcoin.org/thebadlist  and your sites are almost on it!​

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:55:15 PM

Here is the email I sent to them (their official bitcointalk ann is locked) today both their support@coinpot.co and enquires@moonbit.co.in 

I have used third party collection sites in the past, and most if not all of them have been rip offs in the end. And now I understand your group of faucets have started your own third party collection site. I would prefer that you send my payments directly to my wallets, as your coinpot has not allowed me to sign up for an account.  Please leave those of us who want direct payments to continue.

thanks,
Rick

​They have a place for bogus bitcoin operations and that is called badbitcoin.org/thebadlist  and your sites are almost on it!​

Are respective faucet users forced to use this service?

If so, the faucets chose to allow this and if they did, it's because they trust the team who will run this service.

I like the idea especially for this reason:

• Combine earnings from multiple faucets - so you can reach withdrawal threshold quicker

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 12:22:17 AM

Ok, Coinpot.co started their official topic. But it's self-moderated and locked, so, I think I will leave this thread open for discussions.
If you have problems with these site, please contact their support, only they can help.

I have used third party collection sites in the past, and most if not all of them have been rip offs in the end. And now I understand your group of faucets have started your own third party collection site. I would prefer that you send my payments directly to my wallets, as your coinpot has not allowed me to sign up for an account.  Please leave those of us who want direct payments to continue.

thanks,
Rick

​They have a place for bogus bitcoin operations and that is called badbitcoin.org/thebadlist  and your sites are almost on it!​
First of all, they aren't 3rd part service. Coinpot.co is owned by same person who runs all these faucets. And Coinpot have option to withdraw funds direct to your wallet.

jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 08:37:46 AM

Hello,
I have first time try to withdraw from coinpot around 10600 satoshis to facuethub with 150 satoshis fee.
Coz I will lose if send directly to my wallet,  please send to my facuethub wallet address .
1L9D9csyeBnLgb2XjEQ..........................

Thx very much

Coiner_

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:46:40 AM

Hello,
I have first time try to withdraw from coinpot around 10600 satoshis to facuethub with 150 satoshis fee.
Coz I will lose if send directly to my wallet,  please send to my facuethub wallet address .
1L9D9csyeBnLgb2XjEQ..........................

Thx very much

Faucethub's minimum withdrawal amount is BTC0.0001 more than that of Coinpot though.
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 09:11:33 AM

No, I afraid that they will send wrongly directly to my wallet address..

croissantty

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:15:04 AM

talk about moonbit, Is anyone experience this weird claim amount?

It say I can claim 8 satoshi.
https://i.imgur.com/LBC48jo.png

after claim It say I got 3 satoshi + bonus = 6 satoshi.
https://i.imgur.com/0lqs5bx.png

ps. doge and lite also have this weird
Nodebts4u

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:39:47 PM

I feel it is a good move for the faucet companies to use this new CoinPot , however, linking to an existing wallet account for payments & deposits when unfamiliar with this procedure is challenging.

Has anyone '' verified '' by use of signature ? Do you have CoinPot specific screenshots & instructions what to do?

I considered simply sending 0.0001 BTC (25 cents USD approx.) to the Coinpot wallet address but Coinbase fees were going to be approximately $2.00 usd to process that transaction, possibly more, I don't recall exactly, I didn't copy the details to this post.

It's HIGH & if this type of fee gouging can be avoided that would be great considering our economy & financial situation..... we're trying to earn money to compensate for our lack of employment at present, not use up all of our modest amount of earnings that was tedious and time consuming to accomplish.

Please share any info and tips anyone has to offer.
Thanks!
Rhonda
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: