Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100547 times)
yurkazb

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:26:29 AM

Hello, such a problem, with the withdrawal of funds subscription "canceled", the support does not respond to the request, what can the reason be? And does it mean that the acc is banned?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:50:05 PM

Has anyone experienced delay on withdrawal?
I made withdrawal to faucethub on 29 Sept but until now still haven't receive the payout.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:33:01 PM

I made withdrawal to faucethub on 29 Sept but until now still haven't receive the payout.

Is it marked as 'pending' anywhere or has it just vanished?

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:14:41 PM

I don't think we can see the status of the withdrawal.
Normally when I requested for withdrawal then a confirmation email will sent to me.
Once I confirmed through the email, it will then marked as "Withdrawal confirmed for [BTC amount] to [BTC address]....".
There will be no further update despite the withdrawal has been sent to my FaucetHub account.

As for now, I has been expecting a withdrawal for more than 3 days but still not see anything happens.
I used to receive the withdrawal within 24 hours in normal case. Anyone has problem with the withdrawal recently?

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:06:37 PM

Normally when I requested for withdrawal then a confirmation email will sent to me.
Once I confirmed through the email, it will then marked as "Withdrawal confirmed for [BTC amount] to [BTC address]....".
There will be no further update despite the withdrawal has been sent to my FaucetHub account.

As for now, I has been expecting a withdrawal for more than 3 days but still not see anything happens.
I used to receive the withdrawal within 24 hours in normal case. Anyone has problem with the withdrawal recently?

Mmmh, worrying. Last withdrawal I made was about six days ago. As you say you normally get an email confirmation. It's made me nervous about my pot now!

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:33:24 PM

You can see the status of your withdrawal in the transaction  history list. It's either pending, either completed if withdrawal is in process or completed. If status is cancelled or there's no status at all, then your money has vanished.
On the first account I had with coinpot,  every withdrawal was cancelled, lost more than 0.001 btc. I've created another account and this one has no issue so far, withdrawals are completed within a few hours.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:22:23 AM

You can see the status of your withdrawal in the transaction  history list. It's either pending, either completed if withdrawal is in process or completed. If status is cancelled or there's no status at all, then your money has vanished.
On the first account I had with coinpot,  every withdrawal was cancelled, lost more than 0.001 btc. I've created another account and this one has no issue so far, withdrawals are completed within a few hours.

Did support tell you why each withdrawal was cancelled? I've not had any problems so far but this makes me nervous.

Chris314

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:45:14 AM

Did support tell you why each withdrawal was cancelled? I've not had any problems so far but this makes me nervous.

Support never answered any of my messages. But if you already withdrew without issue then it should keep working. On the first account I had, I never managed to complete a withdraw. Coinpot has blacklisted this account for a reason I ignore.
On the account I have now everything works fine, already made two withdrawals and a deposit, all completed within a few hours.

free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:31:06 PM

Support never answered any of my messages. But if you already withdrew without issue then it should keep working. On the first account I had, I never managed to complete a withdraw. Coinpot has blacklisted this account for a reason I ignore.
On the account I have now everything works fine, already made two withdrawals and a deposit, all completed within a few hours.

Were you connecting through a VPN? I've had a couple of faucet sites send up red flags because of this.

Chris314

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:44:56 PM

Were you connecting through a VPN? I've had a couple of faucet sites send up red flags because of this.

No I don't use VPN.

Chris314

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:59:25 PM

Can anyone using any of Coinpot's miners (not the Moon Bitcoin one, that works fine) confirm they're getting payouts? I've tried running each of the miners for a while a few times on highest setting on my rig, so they're definitely getting decent hash rate, but don't see any earnings from them going into my account. I've searched around online and it looks like others are having this problem too. I have no problem with FreeBitco.in or FaucetHub's miners, which both use Coinhive too, so I wonder what's going on. Never have any problems with Coinpot otherwise.

I ran the bitcoin miner inside coinpot for around one hour, around 20 000 hashes solved, and i was credited of 6 satoshi. It appears in the transaction list.

Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 02:31:14 PM

I ran the bitcoin miner briefly and earned 2 satoshis which were credited to my account in the transactions list.

starmaggedon

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:54:50 PM

Where do i find this stupid owner of coinpot wich makes rules for withdraws and didnt thing of the problem that we might users have register to many faucets under different emails now that they have group all faucets into coinpot creates conflicts to make our withdraws. Easy stealing of our work for months for few satoshies i get. Now that u dont make right support?? Read  complains carefully, that coinpot rule problem for abusers may affect simple users wich are innoncent. Coinpot dont seem wanting to give good care of their users and prefer simple to rob them silently. Fuck you coinpot im gonna find u
cryptoforager

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:43:37 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 06:33:19 PM by cryptoforager

Ive tried emailing support a few times but no reply.
Razor33

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:55:19 PM

Same here , i did send them a mail 3 days ago about the " mining options " not producing ANY currency even if i keep them open for 5 + hours (tested LTC / DOGE and TBC at 30-50 % CPU to make sure b4 i did send the mail) and yet no response...

What i got from the faucets however was always received into my wallets so far.

So for me the site seems good but the users support and waiting timers are horrible !
Razor33

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:51:12 PM

Same here , i did send them a mail 3 days ago about the " mining options " not producing ANY currency even if i keep them open for 5 + hours (tested LTC / DOGE and TBC at 30-50 % CPU to make sure b4 i did send the mail) and yet no response...

What i got from the faucets however was always received into my wallets so far.

So for me the site seems good but the users support and waiting timers are horrible !

Sorry to hear the mining's not working for you. I've been getting consistent payouts from it, although it was not working for me in the beginning. If it helps, I'm running the miner in Chrome on Windows 10.

Well np , i get my payouts from FreeeBitco.in every hour Smiley
Can't assign my CPU to all sites anyways lol
Some times even on freebitco i only asign 20-30 % since i need the rest for gaming / work

Will try however in few days again on Coinpot to see if is fixed or not and to check if there is any major difference compared to others sites payouts
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:08:33 PM

I'm using Chrome and Windows 10 and it's working fine. You get a notification in the mining window approx every five minutes when you've earned coins and they then appear in your payment window.

I've tried all three coins available and all work smoothly.

Patrick Lim

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:08:53 PM

mining is mining but do they legitly transfer your funds to other wallets?
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:09:58 PM

Yes, I've had multiple payouts from them over the past two months. All went through without issue.

Razor33

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:55:27 AM

Yes i can confirm they always pay even if some times they take 48 long hours Smiley
Until now i transferred all to my Eobot wallets and never had a problem.

Also the mining option i was saying they din't work , now they are fixed and funds are added into coinpot acc , and beside that they even added the funds i mined before and they were not appearing Wink

Only problem remain the customer / users support witch is very slow or at all ! No answers on my e-mail for example informing me the problem i had is fixed ! (not even at spam / trash section)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: