Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100544 times)
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:53:41 PM

do they not payout to every wallet i want?
i was thinking i can add my wallet adress and send my btc etc. to this wallet.

Yes.

Good wallet but why the transaction need to be made complete after two days?

I think because many payouts get merged together into a single huge transaction to save on transaction fees, so damin accumulates those many payouts and send the transaction once every 2 days. This is my personal guessing, I don't know if it works that way 100%.

do i only see this withdraw option to my wallet when i reach a minimum balance?
because i only have onlinewallets or faucethub for example ..

select the coin menu with the down arrow, withdraw option, there you'll see minimum threadhold and applied fees if applicable. over a certain threshold there is no fee.
yes but i dont see "withdraw to my wallet" not anymore.
only this options:

is that normal?

It should be the first option, just above Xapo there is a bold "Online wallets" title, above that there is a "withdraw to bitcoin core wallet (possibile fee - see below)". Just wait some time that some javascript code kick in, you may not see as soono you load the page, but some seconds after.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nosmis

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

my balance information at bitfun, bonusbitcoin and moonbit return to 59k .. but in coinpot still 24k ...

whitelights1988

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:11:21 AM

Hello guys.. I withdraw again my btc and in coinpot is complete.. When i check it it say double spend..

Im a newbie in crypto.. What is double spend means?

Btw my withdrawal is Jan 1 until now i didnt recieve my btc..
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:27:23 AM

my balance information at bitfun, bonusbitcoin and moonbit return to 59k .. but in coinpot still 24k ...

Uhm, it's correct for me. I can read same balance on coinpot's bitcoin core and on moonbit, bitfun and bonusbit. Strange. Do you use the coinpot's email addresses on moonbit to login or a wallet address?

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:06:18 AM

Hello guys.. I withdraw again my btc and in coinpot is complete.. When i check it it say double spend..

Im a newbie in crypto.. What is double spend means?

Btw my withdrawal is Jan 1 until now i didnt recieve my btc..

I opened another thread on the same issues as it looks weird to me and I've been around for a while. I'm also missing a payout due to this  Lips sealed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2687135.0

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
nosmis

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

You were withdrawing too?

not witdrawing .. just claiming faucet daily .. already have 50k+ satoshi and I'm waiting until reach 100k then withdraw

but few days ago .. my coinpot balance showing only 24k+ .. .. but in bitfun, bonusbitcoin and moonbit still showing 50k+

I got 30k+ commision from bitfun and 11k+ from bonusbitcoin ..

and today .. bitfun, bonus and moonbit balance showing exactly like coinpot balance

they change information on refferal info commission (only showing last 30 days)

already sent email to support regarding this matter few days ago but no answer.

Uhm, it's correct for me. I can read same balance on coinpot's bitcoin core and on moonbit, bitfun and bonusbit. Strange. Do you use the coinpot's email addresses on moonbit to login or a wallet address?

good for you..

every time I claim satoshi from bitfun, bonusbitcoin, moonbit it added to my balance.
I rarely check to coinpot, because bitfun, bonusbitcoin, moonbit showing same number. so I thought it all fine, until recently I found different balance.

like I said before .. I got commision more than 30k from bitfun and 10K bonusbitcoin .. total more than 40k .. but my coinpot balance only showing 24k

nosmis

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:50:42 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 07:02:13 AM by nosmis

my bitfun balance yesterday
https://imgur.com/a/CX6dj

I forgot to take a screenshot coinpot balance

my bitfun balance today
https://imgur.com/a/ahpvL

my coinpot balance today
https://imgur.com/a/0ZWkI

my moonbit balance today
https://imgur.com/a/WAbMb

my bonusbitcoin balance after claiming from moonbit
https://imgur.com/a/OkS3B

Jordy050

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

They cancelled my transactions.

https://i.imgur.com/X5NJlKC.png

https://i.imgur.com/ACwaTXs.png
ayasalah

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:37:43 PM

Interesting, so now I can be 100000% sure that they are the ones cancelling withdrawals for whatever reason, RIP my 0.03 LTC
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

my moonbit balance today

remove that pic link, your email addr is visible there.

Sorry I can't suggest anything with the issue, you have to write to the support and hope that the admin will read it and fix it, sorry.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Jordy050

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:50:41 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 06:13:35 PM by Jordy050

Interesting, so now I can be 100000% sure that they are the ones cancelling withdrawals for whatever reason, RIP my 0.03 LTC

Sad!
look at this, there are more people on reddit with cancelled transactions.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Coinpot/
They paid in the past, but not anymore i think.
or you are lucky, but i don't think so with that amount.
ayasalah

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:43:37 PM

Sad!
I got paid a lot from them in the past too, several times with BTC, one LTC withdrawal and 2 or 3 doges withdrawal which is why I wasn't expecting them to do this!! I made such a -kinda- big withdrawal cuz it didn't even come to my mind that something can go wrong!! Sad about all the time I wasted, that lost withdrawal and even more worse the amounts that I still have trapped inside. I am gonna claim once daily just for the sake of loyalty bonus tbh
CatFur

Activity: 215

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:13:04 AM

Sad!
I got paid a lot from them in the past too, several times with BTC, one LTC withdrawal and 2 or 3 doges withdrawal which is why I wasn't expecting them to do this!! I made such a -kinda- big withdrawal cuz it didn't even come to my mind that something can go wrong!! Sad about all the time I wasted, that lost withdrawal and even more worse the amounts that I still have trapped inside. I am gonna claim once daily just for the sake of loyalty bonus tbh

Interesting... I was paid around the same day [31 Dec] to my FreeBitco.in account but it was in BTC. I've been reading the posts on Reddit but I have also been reading a lot about the so-called scam complaints and I don't know what to believe anymore. I'm not saying that all of them are false and CoinPot is right but maybe there isn't any definitive way of detecting fraudulent activities and faucet sites like CoinPot are relying something more than intuition to make the call. There must be a way to appeal or to proof if someone is innocent.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:07:37 AM

An awful lot of people claiming from faucets have 0 understanding of the underlying network issues that will frequently have an impact on the operation of microwallets.

For BTC, transaction the minimum transaction fees usable to send coins has more than doubled over just the last few days going from 50sat/byte to closer to 200 meaning several transactions have had to be rebroadcast etc. This will also overall have an impact on the profitability of microwallet services.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
CatFur

Activity: 215

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:50:00 AM

An awful lot of people claiming from faucets have 0 understanding of the underlying network issues that will frequently have an impact on the operation of microwallets.

For BTC, transaction the minimum transaction fees usable to send coins has more than doubled over just the last few days going from 50sat/byte to closer to 200 meaning several transactions have had to be rebroadcast etc. This will also overall have an impact on the profitability of microwallet services.

I agree. Not just microwallets but faucet operators too, which CoinPot is both, or the people behind it. I read that one had to send the equivalent of $5 of fees to pay $1 to users, which is crazy and doesn't seem a good sign if BTC is going to be a practical or usable currency.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
nosmis

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:04:13 AM

remove that pic link, your email addr is visible there.

Sorry I can't suggest anything with the issue, you have to write to the support and hope that the admin will read it and fix it, sorry.

my bad .. I forgot to erase the address ..

thx for the warning

Jordy050

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:39:06 AM

I have good news, my cancelled transactions are now completed  Grin
riddy09

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

@ayasalah
Same issue, but mine was Doge. Same withdrawal date of December 30. Tried to email them until now no response. Did you lose your funds, too? I've read that they don't have good support. So, I'm pretty hopeless on how to deal with the issue and we will never know the reason for it or if this is an unknown error on Coinpot site.
I sent them 4 mails so far and nothing, still when I visit my LTC dashboard I see the cancelled withdrawal, I posted the pic and my issue on their moon LTC twitter page (probably that's why I totally erased the address without noticing) hoping that since they open these accounts to post about weekly payments, they will see my issue. They don't even have a direct messaging way on neither facebook nor twitter which is pathetic tbh T_T

I take back my word. They're not scam. Completed my December 30 canceled withdrawal today. If only I know, I should continue to claim in the faucets. Well, I have to again return to daily claiming. I'm still wondering what happened if the double spending happened in btc why other crypto in the website is affected, too?

http://i66.tinypic.com/33u8l69.jpg
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:38:54 AM

@ayasalah
Same issue, but mine was Doge. Same withdrawal date of December 30. Tried to email them until now no response. Did you lose your funds, too? I've read that they don't have good support. So, I'm pretty hopeless on how to deal with the issue and we will never know the reason for it or if this is an unknown error on Coinpot site.
I sent them 4 mails so far and nothing, still when I visit my LTC dashboard I see the cancelled withdrawal, I posted the pic and my issue on their moon LTC twitter page (probably that's why I totally erased the address without noticing) hoping that since they open these accounts to post about weekly payments, they will see my issue. They don't even have a direct messaging way on neither facebook nor twitter which is pathetic tbh T_T

I take back my word. They're not scam. Completed my December 30 canceled withdrawal today. If only I know, I should continue to claim in the faucets. Well, I have to again return to daily claiming. I'm still wondering what happened if the double spending happened in btc why other crypto in the website is affected, too?

I wouldn't be very happy if the op weren't as paranoid as possible. If there is an "issue" of any kind with one thing and you don't start suspecting everything else, you're going to get burnt badly at some point. Also a couple of the bigger exchanges have had maintenance on several of their alt wallets earlier in the week and they may have an effect on each other etc.
Op responds to emails and fixes issues as they arise what more do you really want from a micro wallet? He's paying out extremely well for surveys and tasks compared to the competition.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
ayasalah

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

I never called them scam and I guess I never will cuz I got paid really several times and with all the available currencies (except dash & BCH so far). I just hate their lack of support and wish there is a way to directly interact with them if something goes wrong. Anyways, the cancellation seemed to be totally from their side for whatever reason (As I was expecting, since my account activity is normal) and I got my LTC withdrawal too which makes me so happy Cheesy Cheesy I have been using their service normally since the cancellation and will continue using it cuz I love them and somehow trust them even after everything that happens xD I really hope they at least inform users when they are having troubles or something and wish that things go well for everybody
https://i.imgur.com/IdsIiyD.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: