Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:01:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100546 times)
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

I love Coinpot. I think it's great, especially if you're new to the crypto world. You have everything you need to get started and all 7 faucets automatically withdraw into Coinpot so there's no need to set up addresses. That said, this is a hot micro wallet so I think you should transfer to your own wallet as soon as you reach the withdrawal limit.

I decided to model out how much you could make in 1 year. It depends on a variety of factors including: the original claim amount, the number of times you claim a day, the number of referrals you have, the number of times your referrals claim a day, loyalty days and a number of other factors, not to mention the price of crypto at the time. Based on my model you can make as little as $900 or as much as $2 million in 1 year as long as you pay attention to the incentive structure.

https://medium.com/@celanbryant/how-to-make-900-to-2-million-on-coinpot-in-1-yr-a17b28fb3056

wow great article, not sure about the 2 million bit though!
but i can definitely see earnings near the lower end if you are prepared to put a bit of work in - nice bit of extra income in your spare time Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mutsuhito

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

Hello,

I have a question for the most experts in Coinpot.

If Coinpot was your only way to get some coins, would you convert all the differents coins to just one coin? For instance, to convert doge, litecoin, dash, bitcash to bitcoin. Or would you wait to get every single coin? I am asking because I think that in the exchanges is quite difficult to change those smalls quantities.

Thanks

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1399121)
lok8nusa

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

Call 811 before you dig

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:07:42 AM

Hello,

If Coinpot was your only way to get some coins, would you convert all the differents coins to just one coin? For instance, to convert doge, litecoin, dash, bitcash to bitcoin. Or would you wait to get every single coin? I am asking because I think that in the exchanges is quite difficult to change those smalls quantities.

Thanks

I'm not an expert.

I convert to BCH and LTC, then move my coin.

Coining bits since 2017 
Kano Pool is the BEST BTC mining pool.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:48:33 AM

Hello,

Thanks

It really depends on your personal set up. If you have an exchange where you can get better than coinpot rates, not doing so is a bit silly. I withdraw the ones where I have a lot referrals a few times a month and the ones where I don't about once a month.

So for example if you're in the US (or elsewhere that has Gdax/coinbase service) and have a Gdax/Coinbase account, not withdrawing to your email and exchanging there  is a bit silly as you can save network fees etc.

Withdrawing BTC frequently from faucets to a wallet is one sure way to end up paying massive transfer fees as the number of inputs on your outbound transactions are going to increase the size of your transaction, frequently to the point where you can't spend the coins as they'd cost more in fees than their total value.

If you're in an area that does not have coinbase exchange services, converting everything to bch or ltc is very likely to make sense.

I hope this helps  Grin

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:43:55 AM

Hello,

Thanks

It really depends on your personal set up. If you have an exchange where you can get better than coinpot rates, not doing so is a bit silly. I withdraw the ones where I have a lot referrals a few times a month and the ones where I don't about once a month.

So for example if you're in the US (or elsewhere that has Gdax/coinbase service) and have a Gdax/Coinbase account, not withdrawing to your email and exchanging there  is a bit silly as you can save network fees etc.

Withdrawing BTC frequently from faucets to a wallet is one sure way to end up paying massive transfer fees as the number of inputs on your outbound transactions are going to increase the size of your transaction, frequently to the point where you can't spend the coins as they'd cost more in fees than their total value.

If you're in an area that does not have coinbase exchange services, converting everything to bch or ltc is very likely to make sense.

I hope this helps  Grin

Good answer but one thing I don't understand: I convert all my CoinPot coins into bitcoin then withdraw to Coinbase. As long as I'm over the threshold then it's free to do so.

I don't see where the transfer fees come in that you mentioned. Can you explain pls?

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Mutsuhito

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

Hello,

Thanks

I hope this helps  Grin

Thanks for your answer.

I don't have any account in Coinbase but I am thinking to do it. Anyway I don't understand which networks fees I can save, I mean. There are just only one fee in Coinpot (for btc). Are you talking about that or are you talking about the fees inside other exchange which are not coinbase?

Do you think is it a good idea withdraw my coins directly to a wallet like JAXX instead of an exchange?

I hope you understand me, I am quite new in crypto-world.

Thanks

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1399121)
MR2O4

Activity: 76
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

I love Coinpot. I think it's great, especially if you're new to the crypto world. You have everything you need to get started and all 7 faucets automatically withdraw into Coinpot so there's no need to set up addresses. That said, this is a hot micro wallet so I think you should transfer to your own wallet as soon as you reach the withdrawal limit.

I decided to model out how much you could make in 1 year. It depends on a variety of factors including: the original claim amount, the number of times you claim a day, the number of referrals you have, the number of times your referrals claim a day, loyalty days and a number of other factors, not to mention the price of crypto at the time. Based on my model you can make as little as $900 or as much as $2 million in 1 year as long as you pay attention to the incentive structure.

https://medium.com/@celanbryant/how-to-make-900-to-2-million-on-coinpot-in-1-yr-a17b28fb3056

Good work, I don't quite understand the min, 1 claim a day numbers though - it seems way too high for btc. Also, I thought that Bit Fun was claims every 3 minutes, not 15.

coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:50:29 PM

I think they are starting to be slective.

Now that i have a couple of hundred ref there they do not pay anymore. two withdrawals not paid the last two weeks.

I guess there is no use in contacting themeither. never had them reply.

I think .. after you post this .. they gonna pay you ..
 Cool Cool

lol. nope. I get a lot of refs via my own faucet. This was handy toppin gup my faucets. but even though i have maybe 200k satoshi there my last two payouts never came. and yes. i did receive confirmation emails and all that. just never received anything.

◄ freebcc.org ►
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:59:15 AM

i received a 35000 satoshis of BCH in one time, but seems BCH change its address format and I lost the blocks in its blockchain

Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

Hello,

Thanks

I hope this helps  Grin

Good answer but one thing I don't understand: I convert all my CoinPot coins into bitcoin then withdraw to Coinbase. As long as I'm over the threshold then it's free to do so.

I don't see where the transfer fees come in that you mentioned. Can you explain pls?
I meant that using coinbase, you avoid network fees  Grin It make transfers faster for you and you don't build up a ton of tiny inputs in your wallet client.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

Hello,

Thanks

I hope this helps  Grin

Thanks for your answer.

I don't have any account in Coinbase but I am thinking to do it. Anyway I don't understand which networks fees I can save, I mean. There are just only one fee in Coinpot (for btc). Are you talking about that or are you talking about the fees inside other exchange which are not coinbase?

Do you think is it a good idea withdraw my coins directly to a wallet like JAXX instead of an exchange?

I hope you understand me, I am quite new in crypto-world.

Thanks

Withdrawing btc payouts to a wallet creates a ton of tiny inputs on that wallet. What this does is it will increase the network fee you need to pay to send those coins from that wallet (each input increases the kb size of the transaction which is what the network gets paid for), often to the point where the network fee would end up costing more than what the transaction is worth.

I'd been on hiatus from crypto for a while and claimed around 0.04btc from faucets to my wallet which was an idiotic mistake as current network fees ended up costing me almost 0.02 to send them. Back before I went on hiatus for a while, coins with over 120 confirmations were free to send  Grin

Always be up to date on what's going on or you'll burn your fingers at some point.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

i received a 35000 satoshis of BCH in one time, but seems BCH change its address format and I lost the blocks in its blockchain

Those are very likely lost. It's a pain to try to recover them and an exchange is unlikely to want the trouble over such a small amount. If you do own the private key to the address they were sent to, you can use the "import private key" function in a wallet like electron and they should show up in it and you can send them to whereever you want them.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
riddy09

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

Is there any update with the Bitcoin Cash deposit? I hope Coinpot will enable it sooner. Also, is there a way to send Bitcoin from Coinbase to Coinpot without having huge network fee?
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

Hello,

Thanks

I hope this helps  Grin

I meant that using coinbase, you avoid network fees  Grin It make transfers faster for you and you don't build up a ton of tiny inputs in your wallet client.

I get it now, thanks.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
MR2O4

Activity: 76
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:48:44 PM

Is there any update with the Bitcoin Cash deposit? I hope Coinpot will enable it sooner. Also, is there a way to send Bitcoin from Coinbase to Coinpot without having huge network fee?

Coinbase -> GDAX -> Coinpot would be my suggestion.

riddy09

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:19:13 AM

Coinbase -> GDAX -> Coinpot would be my suggestion.

I can't create an account in GDAX because my country is not included. Anyways, I noticed the decrease of fee at Coinbase maybe it will get lower somehow.
Mbrktr13

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

Bonusbitcoin and bitfun not working for me now. anyone else having this issue?
Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

All the coinpot faucets are like drunk camels in the desert for the moment... . Cheesy

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
k00l1

Activity: 315
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

All the coinpot faucets are like drunk camels in the desert for the moment... . Cheesy

Same issue none are working

100% REFERRAL share
Win Free Bitcoins every hour! -www.freebitco.in [/size] (https://freebitco.in/?r=17967862)[/url]
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

That's one way to put it  Cheesy. But I think it's more systematic. For me it started with BitFun, The Moon Cash and Dash seem to go together and then Moon Lite and Doge and later Moon Bit. Bit Fun was OK a while but now seems unavailable again.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: