Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100544 times)
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:50:35 AM

its not great when they don't reply to emails I think there's something dodgy with this site, not even a official ann here that would be the first thing I would do

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:04:23 PM

its not great when they don't reply to emails I think there's something dodgy with this site, not even a official ann here that would be the first thing I would do
Actually, they made ann thread, but it's locked and without replies. Coinpot said that users have to contact them via support email, instead of posdting on bitcointalk. But it looks that Coinpot doesn't care about their users at all.
We see that many users don't get payouts. I'm not sure, is it selective scamming or just bugs on their system. Anyway, there is no way to solve these problems if they ignore users messages.

apvito

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:23:57 PM

I already have several collections made in BTC, LTC and DOGE and so far I have not had problem, all my payments have reached maximum in 24 hours to my wallets.

I suppose that as in every company must happen isolated events that I hope the company in the moment resolves them since its prestige is at stake.
Carbonspined

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:39:12 AM

Never had a problem and never seen anything disappearing from my wallets...they almost pay me every other day and I've never waited more than 24 hours for a payout. Top Notch in my book!!!
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:20:35 PM

The withdraw button just does nothing in coinpot. Sad

This happened to me recently. Try reloading the page or logout and then in again. It worked for me and I was able to successfully make a withdrawal.

so at least you are being paid now (on your new account) - doesnt that prove to you they arent a scam?

Some of them aren't accusing CoinPot of scam [even if some are]. But CoinPot shouldn't selectively or arbitrarily tag users as scammers [if that's what they are doing] and simply not pay without any explanations or warning.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:56:16 PM

I've made several withdrawals from Coinpot and never had a problem. Satoshis arrive promptly and charges are as explained on the website.
I even had a couple of decent payouts from surveys which went through fine after the waiting period.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
CatFur

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:59:17 PM

I've made several withdrawals from Coinpot and never had a problem. Satoshis arrive promptly and charges are as explained on the website.
I even had a couple of decent payouts from surveys which went through fine after the waiting period.

So far me too. I have even successfully deposited Dogecoins [from FreeDoge.co.in].

But their silence is worrying. And they are not even trying to address the problems these users are having. They are taking the attitude that we are getting free coins and so we don't deserve to be heard or receive help. Not even the ones about setting the 2 factor authentication and about linking accounts.

I'm waiting for another withdrawal I hope it will go through because otherwise I know I'm not going to get any help.

More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Kojotiko

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:48:10 AM

Does any one solve problem with not coming confirmation emails I make 4 withdraws and now I don't receive confirmation emails I can reset password via forgot it but still no confirm mail I send few mails to support but no response I don't know wait or leave it ??
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:32:29 PM

Does any one solve problem with not coming confirmation emails I make 4 withdraws and now I don't receive confirmation emails I can reset password via forgot it but still no confirm mail I send few mails to support but no response I don't know wait or leave it ??

That does sound odd. Each time I've made a withdrawal I've had an email with a link to click to confirm action. Have you definitely checked your spam box? If you can still log in check the withdrawal status.

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Kojotiko

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:33:19 PM

Yes I check spam folder but my first four withdraws comes  to my main folder in mailbox on website Coinpot there is only withdraw request no pending status nothing also I'm claiming from my mobile phone so each connection can have different ip so maybe that make issues what you think?
CatFur

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:02:18 PM

Yes I check spam folder but my first four withdraws comes  to my main folder in mailbox on website Coinpot there is only withdraw request no pending status nothing also I'm claiming from my mobile phone so each connection can have different ip so maybe that make issues what you think?

It's difficult to say because they won't even address the issue. But I think the problem is if you claim from the same ip instead of different ips, I think. I don't know.

Why would you reset your password if the problem is that you don't get confirmation emails for withdrawals? An honest question not rhetorical.

I'm waiting for another withdrawal I hope it will go through because otherwise I know I'm not going to get any help.

I've been waiting for almost 24 hours and this withdrawal is still pending. I'm still giving it time, but all this talk about payments not coming through has made me nervous. I've always received payments within a few hours of request. This is so far the longest I have waited. And 'conveniently' I made a deposit to CoinPot prior to the request. But since they say the withdrawal process can take up to 48 hours I'll wait and see.

Kojotiko

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:05:44 PM

I reset password twice and emails with temporary password comes I change password twice and still no emails with withdraw confirmations . This is strange maybe they set monthly or weekly withdraw limit I make 4 withdraws with no problem I can log in my claiming coming on coin pot I even make deposit of 1 doge coin and comes also I can convert but just cannot withdraw any amount from minimum to max all windows green just mails don't comes so I think there must be some limitations or my changing ip is problem but I bet on limits of withdraws .
Kojotiko

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:19:33 PM

and sorry I make 5 withdraws
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:39:43 PM

and next succesfully payout from coinpot .....about 4 days ago.....
i was allways payed from them and bonusbitocin has best claim rates at all faucets i think.....for me best.

kind regards
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 07:59:46 PM

Made two withdrawals last night - Bitcoin and Litecoin - both now appeared in my wallet. All working fine.

danksies

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:42:26 PM

So I did one of Moonbit's offers where you play a game until the goal is reached and you receive satoshi. The coin amount rewarded for reaching this goal was a little over 50,000 satoshi. On Moonbit, the 50k satoshi is still present, but when I check Coinpot, my balance is 0.00001261 btc. Also, when I look at the transaction log there is no 50k satoshi transfer for one. Second, the satoshi awarded for using Moonbit is HALVED when received using Coinpot. WTF?! If I knew this, I would have just used my Electrum wallet and not Shitpot. Oh well, this was really just an experiment with faucets anyways. Going back to my mining which is actually profitable and not waste of time going to the computer every hour lmfao
CatFur

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:56:44 PM

I've been waiting for almost 24 hours and this withdrawal is still pending. I'm still giving it time, but all this talk about payments not coming through has made me nervous. I've always received payments within a few hours of request. This is so far the longest I have waited. And 'conveniently' I made a deposit to CoinPot prior to the request. But since they say the withdrawal process can take up to 48 hours I'll wait and see.

It was close to the 24-hour mark but I finally got my payment. Quite a relief  Smiley I wonder if it was because of the weekends. But still not a peep from them [for other issues from other users]. I wonder if I should be doing their faucets anymore. I'm still waiting to win big BTCs from FreeBitco.in before I can stop doing faucets Grin.

Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:24:36 AM

It was close to the 24-hour mark but I finally got my payment. Quite a relief  Smiley I wonder if it was because of the weekends. But still not a peep from them [for other issues from other users]. I wonder if I should be doing their faucets anymore. I'm still waiting to win big BTCs from FreeBitco.in before I can stop doing faucets Grin.

You'll be waiting a long time unless you get really lucky! I saw a winner the other week who had over 25,000,000 tickets. WTF?  Shocked

measwinkumar

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:53:16 AM

can I withdraw from Coinpot to Jaxx Wallet, will the transaction go through. ?
CatFur

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:42:25 AM

You'll be waiting a long time unless you get really lucky! I saw a winner the other week who had over 25,000,000 tickets. WTF?  Shocked

I know  Cry. And it seems luck has never come my way. And did you see last week's first place winner had only 482 tickets? I had more tickets than that!

can I withdraw from Coinpot to Jaxx Wallet, will the transaction go through. ?

Technically you can. As to whether the transaction will go through, there will be no guarantee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: